Fired for being "violent nazi"

Reported.

What a panzy

I actually didn't cause a scene lol. Walked right out. He called the police because he thought I would act out or some shit. Nope, just walked right out. Done with that bullshit

Seems totally legit OP.

Not fake but whatever lol

shit i wish it were that simple man.
after the Kate Steinle spic bs last night, I'm pretty close

blah blah, i gotta start somewhere right? it paid the bills for a while. commissions were good and all but the people were cunts

ooo that looks like a good one

God damn blow your friggin brains out, you dumb shitbastard.

why.
i get canned for speaking out on behalf of my people and you want me to off myself?
fuck you dude

fuck you.

when did Holla Forums turn into a white-hate group? fuck you if you think what I did was wrong. i told that race mixing cuck to not destroy his heritage and he reported me like a whiny bitch and then called the police to make sure i didn't attack him or some shit.

you guys are probably still living with your parents so go fuck yourselves

Now you can work for a telecom and deal with jews bitching and whining about rates for roaming in Israel without some sort of international roaming feature to minimize costs, because OY VEY TEN DOLLAHS A DAY IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOWAH! OY, THE HALL OF COSTS!

lol. fuck that.
just applied to be a Border Patrol as well as this IT position for the DoD.
Should've gotten fired a long time ago.
Blessing in disguise

Reported.

Good for you. I am glad that you speak up for yourself and the white people. May God guide you to find a good job amen.

Don't be such a demoralising jerk. We shouldn't be amongst the traitors and racemixers. Am I right?

finally.
another white person.
seems like all these other fucktards are anti-white niggers.
thanks a ton man.

i've always been a lurker and i'm probably getting a lot of heat because you guys can smell how much of a newfag i am but at the same time, i don't understand why i'm getting so much hate for this?
and people saying it's fake. really?
kind of fucked.

Where I work is all white so everything is well for me but I would like to work to earn more money though.

I think because you didn't do a good job on thread so your appear kind like a demoralising shill. The shills often like to torture us for lolz.

You're too stupid to live.

Ah I see.
mind giving me some advice on how I look like a shill?
It was my first greentext lol

dude fuck off.
I'm definitely not going to do some min slave wage job.
I wasn't even making min wage at the retail job.
it was commission so i was making around 40k.
and it wasn't because i'm too stupid to find something else. i was just comfy there and didn't realize how oppressive the shit has gotten with being white and the state of our country until a few months ago. so FUCK YOU, where do you even work Mr. Genius?

Pic related. OP checking stock levels at his new retail job.

lol.
oh no i got doxxed

Then give him some good suggestions to avoid interecting with the cucks who stab the behind. I think it's great that he can do whatever he want and not to be a wage slave to the jews. No shekels for the jews.

- Add more words to the thread below or above the greentext stories to encourage the posters to post some sensible story related to your.

-Don't use the picture that have labels on it like in the picture. Create your own picture. It doesn't have to be good.

-Use the right subject title.

ah.
i thought it added to the meme if i used a lame ass stock photo lol.

oops.

and ya i see what you mean now.
definitely could've used a better title.
i just thought it was stupid how he thought i would chimp out and go full Hollywood Nazi on his ass because he reported me but nope, i just walked right out.

Just curious, how long have you been on this site?

I am going to do some labor works now so chat to you again later.

don't kill me.
almost a year.

all (((me)))

what are you saying?

You need to kill yourself for making this thread and implying greentext stories are ever real.