BRAVO

Hi guys.

Driver from "Drive"

Cuck

literally me

Literally me.

Holla Forums posters have low iq sorry

OP didn't say film characters, so here we go

You're not rich with a yacht that your dad gave you and living in nyc with art school friends.

Also Tim Heidecker spent a year melting down on twitter and finally quit this year, hopefully he deletes his acct

Fuck yeah.

Good concept. Weird execution.

The Plane scene is officially the kino with the best relatable characters.

I want to believe.

How does it feel being married to Trump?

I'm a furfag too

you're a 12-year-old girl who has autism?

Apart from the balding and smoking

and the having a job and getting laid

It's an open secret I post on chans, but none of you will believe it's actually me.

I don't get it? Is it the German spy? Why does he look relaxed to getting bombed?

That was a good doujin. I liked a lot of those early Monogatari ones that had a sense of humor. Now it is just cuckshit and convoluted relationshit.

At least a fair number of Touhou doujinshi still enjoy a bit of a sense of humor.

Literally me

thats real shit son

Only believable one so far.

I could snap at any moment and just beat somebody to a pulp who pisses me off even a little.

Faggots are afraid of me, I am exactly like the driver, although nobody has given me a chance to display my bottled up fury.

cuck

Just black me up already fam.

Me on the left

You mean the fat guy doing the Hitlergruß?

Yeet

She's soooooo white, perfect complexion for BLACKED.

Back to Holla Forums

Ah, you're an artist I see

Lucky for you, she has been BLACKED!

How about I describe me and someone find a character for me to identify with (Be creative though, no faggots or people who kill themselves.)

-Tall, high-testosterone, extremely masculine. Physical features are most similar to Khal Drogo (according to the last three girls I've dated.) Deep voice, great beard.
-Quiet, introspective, supposedly very high intelligence, fucked in the head. Long history of various forms of abuse.
-Has all the hallmarks of a serial killer or mass shooter (well aside from like, bedewetting and animal torture) but instead always took in strays and damaged girls.
-Very good with animals.
-Obsessive, detrmined, single-minded.
-Childish, lazy, petty, weak, fearful.
-Constantly dating insane women.
-Intentionally isolates himself.
-Always bites off more than he can chew.
-Delusions of grandeur, big plans and ideas but no drive to actually act on any of them.
-Constantly horny all damn day.
-Very long-winded.
-Just wants to keep a harem of girls chained up in cages So they can't leave him. :

Literally me.

you made that post with this character in mind, didn't you? every single point you made fits.

…Son of a bitch, you're right. How has this escaped me? I've seen that movie at least a dozen times.

It's too accurate. I wear my hair like that, I got a shitty car, I was actually considering driving to wal-mart in my pajamas right now.

I'll abide it.

Try it sometime, the bar for entry is on the floor low, I've gone in my boxers for joke before and nobody batted an eye.

Exactly =^_^=

yeah, near beaches people go shopping wearing nothing but bathing shorts and flip flops as well

Haha

What a pansy

l i t e r a l l y
i
t
e
r
a
l
l
y

Northernlion?