Old Skippy's fucked!

(((Journalism))) student asks Skip about his Pizzagate problems and his tendency to own shares with Russian firms, and he goes off the rails on her. What do you anons think, is he hiding something?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/maps/@40.7593701,-73.9830037,3a,75y,35.84h,76.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sv2R1IG8mCCY3K0Ww749iWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
quicktransportsolutions.com/inspectionreports/workplace-installation-group-llc-usdot-2458048.php
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Satanic_Panic
archive.is/zkQjP#selection-707.0-707.95
archive.is/lUIYr
englishplus.com/grammar/00000131.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheumatoid_arthritis
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuytren's_contracture
archive.fo/EuJED
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1471609
pastebin.com/WFTiT5dd
youtu.be/Xxbe5Z_M3qI
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/human-smuggler-found-at-walmart-with-39-illegal-immigrants-in-trailer-pleads-guilty-faces-life-in-prison.html
archive.is/kmZVN
hooktube.com/watch?v=kopkTq65LZk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-04/victims-testimony-reveals-establishment-connected-east-coast-trafficking-network
huffingtonpost.com/entry/bryan-singer-fired-freddie-mercury-bio-pic_us_5a25c86ae4b086e4e503d422?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=weird_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000022§ion=weird-news
amp.tmz.com/2017/12/06/chester-bennington-attempte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not doing so well lately.

Doing what he does best.
LYING THROUGH HIS FUCKING TEETH

Don't click the embed; I'm making a webm.

I'm holding you to that friend, deliver while I've got the time to shitpost.

thanks user.

Have you seen his teeth? -like fangs

He's cracking.

Sure is bringing a lot of facts as to how and why all of that is debunked lol.

He's a Kappa.

Put that fucker on a polygraph cause he is a shit liar. His hand movement trying to shoo away the accusation while putting it up around his face to hide his obvious tells. His fidgeting manner doesn't portray anger, it betrays worry. It could be that hr was caught off guard by the question but then his fidgety nature on the table and his shrinking posture seem to betray that at least something in that is true. Not once does he shake his head to the question, which would indicate an internal consistent narrative that aligns with the truth.

he didn't react like I would expect an innocent person to react

Aren't kappa pedodemons?

Somebody needs to ask him about ordering the hits on Justice Scalia and Seth Rich.

I don't know if they're supposed to be pedos. They hide out in lakes and rivers and when you bend over they steal your soul ball by yanking it out of your anus.

Nope,

it's all true

He says he hasn't been connected to the Podesta group for 15 years. He personally handled key aspects of the Uranium-1 Deal working with Hillary Clinton at the State Department and both the Clinton Foundation and Podesta group profitted off of

Also ignored the question about why his brother immediatly stepped down the other week

Y SO NERVOUS?

He gets angry when saying he's having to deal with this for a year
He gets erratic when he switches back into lying mode

The bell tolls for thee

Someone should have called him skippy

The debunking business is a hundred billion dollar industry, kid. You and your pals could be doing well as debunkahs, but instead you want to elect Hitlah and want to watch it all burn down. Kids these days.

Kekd

the student didn't even believe pizzagate. She was just asking a question.

So let's have a poll lads, Guillotine or gallows?

Wendies user, do you ever sleep?

Draw and quarter
Call me oldfashioned

Flaying alive.

Crucifixion. We need a new Appian way.

A simple stoning by the parents. Nothing fancy but brutal as fuck.

The little nigger is fucking terrified and has no idea how to shut it down. Because there is no way to shut it down.

Guillotine only if broadcast worldwide. Gallows set up on the National Mall when DotR comes.

Kek first Hillary now this piece of shit. Glorious.

The only good pedo is a flayed one.

Time to make the kids safe again.

Wow that is actually pretty brutal. I always thought the most horrific was necklacing where they hand the tortured a lighter and cover them in gasoline and continue to beat them until they give up and light themselves up.

I've always been partial to blood eagle or scaphism, though scaphism would might be too messy.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of parents that were hurt by this ghoul. We would keep him alive long enough for every parent to vent their justified rage, afterwards (checked) as an example for potential pedos. Although, if there are a large number of major players in this ring then it would be possible to create something large enough for every parent to stone them before the flaying begins.

OHHHHH I thought it was by their own parents! The parents of the victims is less brutal imo

Are you tired yet, Holla Forums?

They need to be psychologically destroyed before they are dead. Blowtorches, adrenaline shots, blood bags, pliers, no sleep, amputations, etc.
Day after day.

Single bullet between the eyes, take one step to the right, repeat.

checked
or, The Boats for him

too quick good for him.
blood eagle is in order for skippy

none of this would be a problem if we lived in a society where law enforcement investigates and prosecutes crime

we don't tho, so this guy can act as guilty as he wants at press conferences

Sure we can't throw him in a cage with a bear and an eagle?

Those are not good enough.

No.

What we need to do is the following:

He isn't going to walk 10 steps before the crowd tears him apart.

THE BOATS FOR SKIPPY

why does the guy on the right look like he was just asked how to explain the magic of magnets?

what's with the pic on the left? is that a landfill?

meant for

Bring back the Vehmgericht

HE IS LOSING HIS SHIT
HE WILL SHIT ALL OVER IN HIS WHITEY TITIES AS HES WATERBOARDED
TO THE VARIOUS EYES READING THIS YOU NEED TO INTERROGATE HIM WITH A LIVESTREAM RIGHT HERE. WE HAVE EARNED THIS

Crucify the Pedostas with nails in balls

Bare hands.

Look at all these edges in this thread.
No cruel or unusual punishment.

You seem to be lost, torfag.

Brutality is not the same as cruelty. As long as he dies fast, it matters not how painful.

Gods work user.
OP IS A FAGGOT

I like the way you think.

Too quick. Strap them to a ballistic missile and shoot them into the fucking sea.

Uh, how did they "totally debunk" this email? The numbers are almost certainly the ages of children, how do (((debunkers))) explain this? When I've read arguments against these emails, all these people do is say that the writing is obviously harmless and unfortunately phrased. There's no way someone can read this and think that three children in a pool providing entertainment for an adult is anything but suspicious. Seriously, I could see (((debunkers))) try and say that maybe they're trained aquatic dancers or some bullshit, but then why include the ages. How is this man and his associates not dead yet?

Why do Clinton cabal niggers use this "totally debunked" meme? Surely they have some evidence of it being "bullshit" or "debunked", also it's atypical for left shits to repeat the same phrase over and over when they panic

Help me out!!!

What as the name of that furniture moving company we found with pedo logo on background of FoxNews. Vegas shooting happened 2 days later I can find no trace anywhere online. WTF

Looks like ‘Skippy’ has aged 10 years. Johnny P has an-heroed with double tap already
Screen cap this faggots

This…
Why the fuck are their ages relevant unless they ARE relevant

CMON MFERS HELP ME OUT. THIS IS MUCHO IMPORTANTE.

It's a real shame that the journalist student is going to commit suicide later this week by shooting herself in the back of the head twice.

Help me out!!!

That would be workforce installation group
Hudson NJ 440 Murray Hill Pkwy

Next , right fucking next to Meadolands YMCA who holds some huge cash fundraisers. I bet they traffic kids from there / would bet my right testicle on it

WORKPLACE INSTALLATION GROUP

YES THANK YOU. YESSSSS

Try to find this in google without using the name!!

This happened right before Vegas. Saudi's are at the top of the trafficking chain.

This was not a coincidence.

Cover-up on cover-up

This was also at Workforce. This dude looks shady. Needs to be investigated as a possible cheesybay pizzagate perp

Wow cuckchan deleting posts? Not surprised at all

Sure

The only things that come up in Google are archives. Honestly doesn't everyone feel like this got super memory holed? I only just remembered the other day.

Check this shit out , google satellites even captured this on the 3D render from fucking space. They have no defense , that is their verified corporate logo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Military vehicles, for what exactly ? Also look at the side windows, why are they so small, is it normal ?

What do we know about Workplace?

Another 4chan thread when it was breaking purged…

It's on google.se too.

This is the only link older than when we all came to know of it… buried in a Voat thread with no comments.

Turn it around (see google live link here)

google.se/maps/@40.7593701,-73.9830037,3a,75y,35.84h,76.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sv2R1IG8mCCY3K0Ww749iWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Dox their board of directors

What if forcing twitch memes onto normalfags by eg replacing :kappa: ?

The 3D Google Maps is generated from their Street View data at least partially I think. The aerial photos are from aircraft not satellites I believe as well.

These trucks are parked… turned off.

Kind of an interesting thought that it is a bit odd they cracked open the back doors… What's the point of opening the doors without opening them fully or using them at this moment? Unless maybe someone inside needs oxygen…

The thing with pedos isn't that they prefer children specifically, it's that they're overly horny and too wimpy to actually overpower anything other than a child.

Something is fucky here guys…

This says they registered with a total of 2 drivers.

From this street view… Here we have trucks 6 and 10…

Could still be a red herring. When was the company registered?

Are we ignoring the logo? ….

Yes because literally anybody could have thought of a fucking line forming a triangle, and quit using ellipsies like a fucking Facebook nigger.

Shiller.

From that street view… look at how close the trucks are parked to where Tupac was shot and killed at Quad studios… half a block?

And where the trucks are parked… just happens to be Lehman brothers on top of them.

A logo alone doesn't mean anything. Do you know what a red herring is? Pedo trade has been blown out of the water into the normiesphere. One tactic to disperse the attention is to create false leads, which weaken the investigation by making it appear schizophrenic.

These groups go quiet, underground and panic whenever they think anyone is on to them, you're telling me movers would still use an exposed logo after all this time and exposure? That hints enormous stupidity, confidence, ignorance or a red herring. The job is to find out which it is.

Now you know what a red herring is.
When was the logo added, was it always there, when was the company registered, who owns it, who registered it, who are the employees. Has the company exchanged hands, moved from other areas Etc. Standard run down, you find out the dirty by looking at the guts of a company, not by pointing at its logo.

What's fascinating is that you didn't make a single post in this Podesta thread… but as soon as I asked for help and kind of derailed it… here you come out of nowhere.

That is super suspicious and 0 interest in what you have to say.

Some very strange people come up when I searched for Workplace installation group "board of directors"

This person is the first link…

Look what he does…

And "People also viewed…"

We have NYPD Law? That subtitles themself… powerless…

We have a private nanny…

Getting stranger.

Public gallows over by washington monument somewhere to be left up as a memorial after.

Are you saying the Jews and their servants HAVEN'T been putting fragments of their evil misdeeds in the public eye where everyone can see it? Just to mock us?

Can you at least try to be subtle with the psyop?

No.

Checked
Dude I took those pics off google earth not more than an hour ago. Good thing I remembered the address off the top of my head , you're welcome

Maryann mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker has a facebook account. I don't have a dummy facebook account to take a closer look.

I found more on linkedin. Strangely, my computer just crashed… it just froze up.. never happens.. not hot at all. And my fan goes into overdrive…

Very odd. Anyways

Looks like Conroys… must be brothers.

I remember one time I telled of the phone that Skippy fucked kids and the enxt day my phone acted up really bad, had to restart it twice.

What's the source for the song?

Holla Forums has an easily exploitable flaw. It seeks confirmation, but it doesn't try to disprove its own ideas or look for alternative explanations. If you want to derail research, just bring up the most fringe theories, call anyone who disagrees a shill, and watch the sane people leave. The threads become more and more of a circlejerk. A recent example would be CBTS on halfpol. The solution is do dig into all hypotheses and assume they are all true until disproven. Document them all, but separately, so all of them each remain logically consistent. Discard them as new evidence disproves them. This is very time consuming, I know.

Burned alive.

Nice ID

that usually indicates your computer is being data mined.

Yeah I got an Holla Forums gold account.

You don't seem to know a lot about computers. Please stop spreading FUD.

Great. Your first and only comment in this thread.

Anything to share besides sickness?

Lurk for two years before commenting you fucking nigger.

Can you not use memes you don't understand for a paycheck. Thanks

I've got an idea. Why don't you kill yourself?

Kys

Your buddies seem to violate this a lot with inspectors… I wonder what it means..

391.41(a)-F Medical Certificate No N-Non-OOS/Driver Non-OOS

quicktransportsolutions.com/inspectionreports/workplace-installation-group-llc-usdot-2458048.php

All I'm asking is why you don't know what a Tor ID looks like. This is basic stuff, I mean, entry level course material here. I don't really care about your agenda either way, or whatever you're shilling, I just want you to know that I want you dead on the basis of you not having lurked here for two years before posting your psyop.

Watch what you meme there, Skippy

I guess it's hard to understand when someone is pointing out to a shitposter that they're hiding behind Tor because they got called out. "Nice ID"

Might want to revisit that suicide idea for yourself.

Perhaps I misunderstood your initial comment. Well, it never hurts to be too hostile these days.

Don't come here.

Old lying kike is good at lying. News at 11.

Check this out. It looks like Workplace Installation filed in George in August 2017 of this year as well.

Strange…

U scared?

People made a big deal about the bandage he wore on finger in this famous photo, and how that relates to the "cut your finger, eat the pain" slogan from the Abramovich spirit cooking. But the thing that's really weird is how it looks like every finger on both hands have been broken multiple times. This isn't arthritis. It also isn't consistent with accidental injury.

Just watch the way he gestures in the video. He can't straighten his index finger.

>>>/oven/

You get the oven too. >>>/oven/

And you, you burn as well.

YOU DO NOT DEFEAT THE EVIL BY BECOMING THE EVIL
HAVE SOME FUCKING DECENCY AND STANDARDS
A bullet and a hole in the ground is all that's needed. Being a degenerate kike just makes you a kike yourself.

This is why you don't bother with fucking cuckchan unless you're also putting that data on sites that aren't compromised, like here.
Also, you're looking at a fucking thread from September in December and wondering why it's no longer there, unless you've been sitting on those cuckchan images for over two months.

They've got you. Hope you're armed.

especially after pizzagate, why would a company use that logo, unless they were trying to red herring?

So, he broke his own fingers? Someone else broke his fingers? Why would they be breaking his fingers? Who would be breaking his fingers?

Now call me kampfy for posting smug

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

>Original Message From: H

Please tell me I'm not the only one that noticed that as the question went on, Skippy's body language kept getting louder and louder. It was looking like if he took each thing on the students list one at a time he could handle it, but all of it bundled together that's what made his composure crumble. Is it possible to accuse people of this sort in mass accusation to make their brains snap?
I noticed it will Hillary back during debates and other talks, her little fits would start coming about or she would start losing her composure and get venomous.
Goddamn body language, kills your ass every time.

Being called kampfy is a badge of honor at this point. Stay kampfy, user.

imkampfy: always fighting, always comfy, always kampfy.

I noticed it too, he was screaming "i'm hiding something"

I think he has some disease that caused deformed extremities iirc. He’s a monster.

True adherants of Sex Magicks overpower buffaloes & cattle beasts to assert their dominance over creation.

They do things out in the open because they can.
Also, you're missing the point. This company with that logo has been around a very long time before pizzagate. Changing their logo may have drawn even more attention.

This is their lot… black truck from 2013 sitting out in the open… with JDCC on it. I can't make out the rest of the words… but google brings up this… It is a Jewish Deaf Community Center. Not specifically tied.. I wish someone could figure out what the truck says on the image.

Also after looking at their lot… why would they have put their logo and brand on a garbage truck. That's very strange for a furniture moving company. (there is also a second unmarked garbage truck there)

Also final wtf moment, there is a container for semi with writing on the top. A bit odd too.

Let them come. (odd marking on top of trailer)

>he doesn't know he's talking to the guy that gets accused of being imkampfy the most
Also

Odd. could be a zip code. Very large lettering.

I don't put a lot of stock in corporate logos that look like symbols for other things. Graphic designers are lazy and reuse patterns all the time. Very few corporate logos are genuinely creative.

Those are all good questions. The only thing I can conclude this is that most of his fingers (but not thumbs) were broken, then poorly set. Professional medical treatment should have left his fingers straighter and with much better mobility.

I can imagine an industrial accident in his youth where all of his fingers might have been broken at once, and then he didn't have the money to go to a hospital. But according to his bio he's spent his whole life in politics. He did go to a technical high school in Chicago, and could have injured his hands there. But if so it was a very weird accident that seems to have missed his middle fingers.

It's not any disease I've heard of. Look at the underside of his left pinky.
It's scarred to hell.

(sorry, right pinky)

is that why besta pizza took it out of their logo?

They say it because most left leaning normalfag retards barely know what pizzagate, and what little they do know of it is that it's 'fake news conspiracy debunked never happened nope not at all keep walking goy nothing to see here!' so when they repeat it they reinforce the belief of the only demographic that would ever believe them to begin with. Those who would never look into it.

After getting thousands of messages and calls about how their logo looks like something the FBI associates with pedophilia? Not defending anyone here, but if I were completely innocent I'd change my logo too after finding that out in such a scandalous way.

The amygdala hijack is real

You do know that Besta Pizza, Besta means Beast in Portuguese and Podesta just happens to be tied to Madison and Portugal.

I won't even get into the health report records I found that tied a UK rapist to the pizza place, before it was started… and he was dubbed "The Beast" of his area… as a rapist. Not to mention.. he worked at a pizzaplace before he was caught.

If ur gonna shill, get your supervisor.

And normalfags know… but they go full ostrich because people don't realy want to know anymore.

All this happened before… fakenews dubbed it "The Satanic Panic" of the 80s.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Satanic_Panic

Trump didn't run them and wreck them… the internet wasn't up and running like now. They're in trouble.

Go ahead user, we got all night

They changed their logo very quickly so your point is pretty retarded. It's not like they had it up for months of being berated by anons etc.

The last time I went into all that I was banned everywhere. Here, halfchan, reddit, GLP, everywhere.

All I know is

1) 90% of corporate logos are essentially clip art
2) If I were running a front company systematically committing capital crimes, I would not knowingly choose a symbol the FBI associates with those crimes

How was "The Beast" tied to Besta Pizza?

Besta means Beast in Portuguese.

Is that the the only connection? Just a translation of his moniker?

Probably some sort of masochistic game they play on Bilderberg reunions or something like that.

Abdoulaye Diallo

"My terror at hands of Northern Quarter sex beast: Brave victim speaks out as attacker is jailed"

archive.is/zkQjP#selection-707.0-707.95

Had to find my old digs… This will probably get me banned, so thanks for that.

archive.is/lUIYr

And yes if you're wondering, he was released to fit within the time frame.

The owner of Besta Pizza? Ibrahim Diallo, tied to Hillary's Haiti stuff.

not that weird. independent contractors.

Punished "Venom" user: A banned hero

honestly lurk4.2 needs to die.

On the health report from another source, his middle initial is K.
Abdoulaye K DIallo for Besta Pizza.

Also arrested in D.C. in 2015 for sex solicitation, Abdoulaye K. Diallo. If you track his social media this man is supposed to be a family man, likely all a ruse too.

Get this… his gmail liked Besta Pizza, Comet Ping Pong Pizza, Bucks Fishing and Camping. He gave them all 5 stars a few years ago.

This is what happens when you dig too much and make tons of connections.

Why was my post about the divide between the sexes taken down, and me banned?

Oh. Okay. THAT looks more like a direct connection.

Still seems very unlikely that a convicted serial sex offender in the UK would be released then almost immediately start working in DC as a public health inspector.

Abdoulaye Diallo is also not a terribly uncommon name and it's also not Portugese. It's Senegalese. One of them on this LinkedIn page even works a mile from my house.

Again, I'm not shilling for Podesta. He's the enemy for poltical reasons if nothing else. And his taste in art is disgusting and perverse. I'm just not deep into Pizzagate minutia and from the outside a lot of this looks like coincidences you'd find if you looked at any large set of public records and news items.

Doesnt matter if it's a common name. The owner as well is a Clinton Haiti connection.

It's called Beast Pizza and he was known as the beast rapist in the UK. He has also been charged and arrested for sex solicitation in D.C.

They said during the attacks he walked calmly and casually before he raped them and did the same as he left. This sounds like an individual who knows he can get away with it. And we ignore that at the time he was a pizza chef?

We just happen to find a Beast Pizza Diallo who has been arrested for sex charges in D.C., that liked Comet ping pong, and other sketch businesses in D.C. ?

He wasn't working as a health inspector,
he received the health inspector for Besta Pizza as he worked there. His name is signed on the report.

TBH, I haven't looked at this in a while… the dates don't like up to connect AKD to the beast in the UK. It may just be a massive coincidence… however it is likely AKD is the one in the D.C. solicitation report.

Quite hard to believe a pizza chef called a beast, happens to share the same name with someone potentially connected to something in D.C. with an arrest record.

What I see from the google shares… is that he was in the USA in January 2012… and the guy in the UK wasn't even charged until June 2012… so it's prob not the same guy unless the dates can be fudged.

They didn't disprove shit. They just think saying the word "debunk" will shut off everyone's brains because it's a word that sounds all like Science and shit.

Fucking piece of niggershit website. I NEVER SUBMITTED THE POST

Sounds an awful lot like the "IT'S A LARP SHUT IT DOWN SAGE SAGE SAGE" spammers.

Each parent of the victims will get to stamp him one time with a nail gun. Once all of the parents have had a turn, start over from the beginning until he dies.

Damn she set that hook fucking deep! Nice work, Nicole.

Yes but the Abdoulaye Diallo on the document is a DC health inspector. Not a UK pizza chef. And there's no Portuguese connection between them.

Sure, this UK nigger committed horrific crimes in a casual manner. But that doesn't make him the guy with the same name in DC.

Not seeing how that makes him the UK rapist.

On LinkedIn there are roughly a thousand Abdoulaye Diallo's. And that's just the ones with enough agency to make a profile on LinkedIn. Seems like it's a pretty common name in whatever part of Africa they're all from.

(checked)
Debunk is a favorite with older people who are shady enough that they have "conspiracy theory" (another smear term) surrounding them that they had to explain away. I think they use LARP the way they do now, so they can sound hip for the Channers.

Yeah a lot of people on the race-realist right are using LARP. They know a lot of our memes now. Even the Onion managed to use our terms passably in a recent satire.

SOON

I live for the day this fuck and his cronies start their first day in Hell.

He deserves to be raped to death by slimy hogs. Traitors and child killers get the worst

You weren't. He looked like he was pretending he was holding a gun.

Shit. Even SAW is pozzed now.

See my posts above about his damaged fingers.

I don't think he can make normal gestures with them.

Hate to say it but anger is the natural response to false accusations. Guilty people will tend to speak softer and sound as inoffensive as possible as they deflect accusations; it's an attempt to seem like the more reasonable person in the conversation.

Of course true sociopaths throw off basic body language interpretation. Especially if they've done some study on the subject. I'll let you be the judge.

That was an old SAW movie and that was not even Jigsaw doing the traps by then.

Maybe if he's so innocent he could explain the pizza and pasta and dominoes and pool party entertainment and walnut sauce and getting pizza for an hour and various cheeses to dominate or a pizza related map or some semen shit salad or you know

So here's my analysis. Once skippy knew the direction of the question, he looked down and away from the girl asking the question. Then when she lists off the shit he's done he gets figety, and motions his hand to ask the question quicker, twice. It was obvious it was hard for skippy to sit through that. He's wants to get through it all as fast as he can. He then puts his hands on his seat and visibly adjusts his weight off and back onto the chair. Skippy is intensely uncomfortable, and his amygdala almost takes control. He knows his body language is betraying him, and needs to recompose. Sitting through that long question and all of those accusations made him squirm in his chair. This denotes it's most likely true because it physically makes him squirm to hear all of his bad shit said out loud. This is a lie he can't fake. He really does do a good job covering his body language when he talks though. Head, hands, and eyes for the most part line up with what he's saying. His long and repeated uhs make me not want to believe him though.

Don't get too high on yourself there, buckaroo. Skippy's old, he could have had a childhood accident that fucked up his fingers, and then because no adequate medical facility, his finger bones knit themselves back together in a fucked up manner. My dad broke his elbow falling off a roof in 1945, fucked up his left arm so it can't straighten. But since it still for the most part worked, they just rolled with "whatever" and moved on.

Heh.

Criminally unchecked dubs

Mission accomplished then. It's funny, culturally we have two contradictory purposes we do our best to fulfil simultaneously. We want to spread our culture to the point it replaces the old normalfag culture, but we also desperately want our culture to be separate from theirs. Of course success in the former category is equal to failure in the latter.

Well that's the thing. The Pizza emails are obviously weird coded language for something. Weird coded language is almost always used to discuss illicit behavior. Those cunts were up to something.

The question is what. "Cheese Pizza" for "child porn" came from 4chan. I have serious doubts a bunch of criminal boomer politicians were informing themselves of chan culture. Every time I looked into any of the other pieces of corroborating circumstantial evidence people came up with in digging threads they kept turning out to be bullshit. So I bailed on those threads when pizzagate posting was at its peak.

If you accuse someone guilty of X of doing Y, they will think you're stupid and behave like an innocent person. Especially if Y is worse than X. If I'm stealing cars to sell to chop shops and you accuse me of stealing cars to transport murder victims, I'll certainly feel justified in behaving like an innocent man. Even though I'm stealing cars.

The pizzagate emails could be code for anything. Influence peddling. Vote rigging. Money laundering. I don't know. The Lolita express is real, and yeah, Clinton was almost certainly fucking underage prostitutes pimped out by a rich Jew. But I've seen nothing to convince me these shitheads are fucking and murdering toddlers in the back of a D.C. pizza parlor.

In the end I don't care that Podesta is being accused of this, even if he's innocent of it. These shitbags have done so much to destroy whites that I hope the stress of the accusations gives him a stroke. I'm just not sure how much of the koolaid I want to drink myself.

I would disagree. once they become the old version of us, we just become a new version of us. the majority will always be mellow and outdated milquetoast versions of something better/more interesting. especially compared us, as we are on the "cutting edge" of culture through memeing.

It was grape Flavor-Ade, not Kool-Aid. One of his emails includes the sentence, "This traffic is really weird and really warm in light of Hastert. Boy that's sad." What kind of traffic could he be talking about in light of Hastert and what he got busted for doing?

I laughed and hope he and HRC get trolled for the reminder of their hopefully short lives.

The terminology is older than the internet, pinhead. Same with "hard candy".

Nice post number.

Ok. Let us opine on what is worse than spirit cooking little kids to death. Ready? What about auto cannabilistic child murder snuff rings

"Drinking the koolaid" is just a common expression for avoiding fallacious groupthink.

Vis a vis Hastert, I don't know, but it's still a huge leap to go from that to raping and murdering infants in the back of a Pizza parlor.

You sure that's not retconning?

I feel really fucking angry and uncomfortable right now that this faggot isn't under arrest, but better even dead.

Soon
First waterboarded with livestream here
Second a .45 to the dick then a .22 short to the stomach as your timestamp suggests we do

Can you imagine the unmitigated horror that must befall normies upon realizing that their favorite memes come from a bunch of socially maladjusted nazis?

More than that, all of their counter arguments to feminism, communism, multiculturalism, globalism, world banking, everything that could be gathered under the umbrella of the "New World Order" that current conservatism has started to angle against, all of it comes from anons… then what they silently feared becomes a reality also, and it turns out their nu-conservatism is also false.
The arguments they used against lefties to destroy feminism are based on biological realism; the differences between men and women have the same foundation as the differences between the races. Their civic nationalist tolerance paradise falls apart.
The arguments against communism are also applicable to capitalism due to their foundation in partisan read: jewish economic theory which attempts to decouple society, and it's economy, from the ethnic nation. Their free market of central-bank-controlled capitalist societies falls apart.

A place like Holla Forums dispersing weapons-grade memes and arguments into the various spheres of internet discourse has upended leftism within only about 4 or 5 years; it's in dangerous death throes, and there's now an enormous counter culture which owes it's existence to Holla Forums-like thinking. Despite the finest Khazarian minds trying to twist this into another controlled opposition, it is foundationally committed to truth, which a place like Holla Forums deals with daily. Every weapon formed against this place withers, but only insofar as the truth is exposed and respected.

Around 6 years ago I revisited cuckchan Holla Forums, and realizing it was post-cancer got bored and went to the other boards. Holla Forums was the only one with oldfag quality memes that made me laugh. Even after exodus to infinity, I couldn't have imagined what this place would end up doing to the internet at large.

There's truly no place like home. Thanks Holla Forums

Eh. In the end I don't care so I guess I won't argue any further. I hope the pressure stays on Skippy &Co no matter what. I'd just like to see him criminally prosecuted for something there's solid evidence for. Absent that, having his name ruined by a weaponized rumor mill is fine by me.

(checked)
Are you implying that Tupac was politically assassinated and not just caught up in nigger drama?

For sure bro. The kids all match some B rate actress. You kind find her on wikipedia.

IDK. #1 I always pictured him dying in a driveby… because that's how Biggy died… I never thought he was shot in a damn studio

#2 it's just interesting the recording studio was nearby

Pic related.

Lingchi. For more "humane" method, hanging by slowly lowering him on rope that doesn't constrict on neck.

its*

The sweetest feeling in this life is tainting purity. The evaporation of innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with an intense high. There is no greater bliss than leaving the innocent fragmented and fractured. Watching the struggle and pain is orgasmic. The horned goat of Babel has attended the feast. I await the eternal ram at the altar of Sodom.

no
englishplus.com/grammar/00000131.htm

How about 40 years successfully promoting a political cabal which caused and profited from white decline?
A child sex ring may have destroyed thousands of lives, but the political activity destroyed hundreds of millions.

If you actually believe in the mystical mumbo jumbo part of your post, I hope you're aware that Satan is the great betrayer and deceiver, and your special position in his infernal kingdom won't be as fun as you imagine.

That's definitely not the body language of someone who's angry, but of someone who's nervour. When I used to work in people's houses I got to see people in their element because after my job was done, they never saw me again; gives them a sense of release. As they talk I see them and their body language and see how that correlates with their story. When you go back to the real world, you just see it everywhere and almost instinctively know if they're full of shit or not.
I smell nothing but bullshit here. That fucker's body is screaming, "STOP BRINGING IT UP, YOU BITCH!" He's afraid of more people being in the know and demanding something be investigated.

"I have nothing to do with the Podesta group" - John Podesta

What I meant was that he appeared to be wishing that he had a weapon on him to aim at her.

Scaphism, go antiqual on his ass

This absolutely this. I haven't the faintest clue how we got to this point we listen and believe ourselves which considering all the crazy folks and genuine malicious operators derail and destroy threads and drive the smart folks to other boards or off the net entirely.

Wow… so it's not a mere psyop?

I've seen people with those sorts of injuries in my own area, even a few of my loosely related family members.
I think it's a mason thing maybe. My sister also thought that was very strange at a family gathering.

It worries me that this is far reaching.

Kek

Actually it's a complicated form of cute aggression.
Many victims grow up and gain the same complications as a psychological response to their trauma.
I bet skips seen some shit maybe.

It would be irony on a scale unptecedented.

Debunked means "we destroyed the evidence" usually. In the legal industry anyway when you have standards of proof.

No i think they think the evidence won't be there.
They underestimate how many people dug into this and the quickly changing precedent for proof.

I think the mere fact that the authorities didn't do anything official means that we uncovered a honeypot that had caught fish… but they were worried the enforcement would be trapped with this shit when we discovered and released what was found over social media.

That symbol isn't 100 percent proof.
That symbol has other esoteric meanings too you know. It looks similar to many ancient symbols. I think it represents a spiral for example. Like the black sun.

I think we need to take more care with those symbols. They have many meanings.
Focus on whether the symbol just seems out of place and in extremely suspicious circumstances.

Hiro wants nothing to do with it. That's probably why this place exists and why so much info gets to here.

You will never destroy innocence without karma effects.
Eventually it bites back.

To fight your urge will benefit the macrocosmic goals we seek collectively. Immediate urges will eventually rot your mind and take your soul. Leaving you the one in agony, not just the innocent.
Only the foolish ignore the unseen consequences. I pity your stupidity.

I would use Shoah-related deaths for the kikes.

Oh I’ll bet you do.

Doncha know…Skippy isn't hot shit anymore.

Such a person would need to accept that remarrying was wrong, be contrite for it, intend to confess their sins and give God reparation for them.
This. It's only fitting that the servants of the Father of Lies have only a lie to look forward to.

ha

Thought I posted this already…

LARPers are literally shit tier posters and always have been. How new are you shills to think this is a new insult?

Anyone have those pictures of the pedophile "art" him and his brother collected? He has that pedophile smile, the lies, and his wrist and arm as seen in the video thumbnail in OP is like that of a soyboy.

Do you work for Kool-Aid or something?

100% RA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheumatoid_arthritis

There is no bandaid around his finger.

Google rheumatoid arthritis nodules. They have to drain them to allow their hands to move. Trust me, he has it. I have a family member that is going through it right now

Is it really this bad or are people who post the real answer having their posts deleted?
The answer is in the fucking emails. He has a condition called Dupuytren's contracture and fucking discussed it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuytren's_contracture
As for the "bandaid", pic related, it's a figment of your imagination.
As for the 14+fish, it refers to the 14th goal of an NGO that Podesta works with.
archive.fo/EuJED

This was all debunked ages ago in this voat thread (where I got the info).
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1471609
Someone wants the mob to take down Podesta and is creating these memetic myths, who that is should be the real question.
although pizza, pasta and dominos still require a solid explanation

You fucking shiksa, can't you see all these other yids are having their skeletons pulled out of the closet! I don't need this shit right now!

*Oy vey*

Checked

I was thinking a simple crucifixion except covered in honey and cadaverine to draw insects, and a bladderfull of concentrated menthol for agony that never cools down to ensure hes never comfortable. Then just burn the urethra shut and leave him to die.
I was also thinking of making half the cross leanbackwards with a sharp ridge halfway across a spinal disc so he'll never find a comfortable spot to hang from but thats just too much work and cost, just like scathism is.
Now throwing the banking pedos into a foundry bucket of molten gold actually isnt.

When ? People were avoiding to investigate this shit at all costs, calling it fake news isnt a argument and cant seen as substitute a real investigation nor a debunk.

No bees and honey?

ftfy

Yes , schapism is chock full of honey and bees and assorted things
The condemned is filled to the point to bursting with honey and milk then tied in the boats like a clamshell and then tied in the middle of a decent bog swamp. The body does what it does with a belly full of milk and honey and the bugs begin to eat. It can take days or even weeks to pass from it. Alefantis or skippy or the cunt or kang nigger would be fine candidates for some The Boats

Excellent. The menthol idea would be a good way to get some of the fuckers to talk.
Firmly secured , black bagged , injected then interrogated

Never forget what a real monster evil Skippy is…

Someone just tell me where to bring my gun so i can discredit any investigation

If evil Skippy needs some forceful "persuasion" to get him to talk, you now know where he lives!!!!

You all have your standing orders as to what you MUST DO to Skippy if you ever see this old perv on the streets of Washington or Florida or Brooklyn…

#GetPodesta

The roof of your mouth

Story where I heard of it involved a serial killer tortured via catheterization up the urethra with the menthol filling his bladder. It was so fucking bad, like a hundred newports all at once, except above his junk and he couldn't piss. And when he failed to answer truthfully a few times he was forced to piss it out via stunbaton whack to the balls. He pissed. Then he was filled up again.

I hope it was Chikatilo

Nothing will do better to end evil Skippy's pedophile extra-curricular career than a good old fashioned castration!!!

Your image is wrong. Ice cream is feces, cheese is smegma, map is the hankerchief the infant is fucked on and cover in blood and semen and kept as trophies, sauce is blood.

Lemme dig out the exact link, killer had a fetish for destroying genitals and his torturer is a technologically-medically gifted and mutilated man with a combo of PTSD and Disassociated Personality Disorder, looking to kill the fuck without taking his life.
pastebin.com/WFTiT5dd

Thank you

Thank you for the corrections, well advised.

Checked
SKIPPY WILL BE CASTRATED

There is zero evidence that's Podesta. It doesn't even sound like him.
That shit was posted here as bait during the pizza peak and dozens of anons fell for it.

Just for medical information, you have to have a cutting tool, preferably a crimping tool.
Going off of how it’s done on the farm.
(Step one is optional for paedophiles)
Step one, sterilize the area with iodine or alcohol and use topical numbing agent to deaden the area. (Also sterilize equipment)
Step two, make an incision on scrotal sac approx. 2-3cm long.
Step three, push the testicle through the incision.
Step four, using your crimping device you hold the testicle out and crimp as far down on the “line” as possible to ensure proper healing.
Step five, with the testicular “line” now crimped all it should take to detach the organ is a slight tug. (If bleeding occurs, use a cauterizing agent)
Step six, repeat steps three through five for the other testicle.
Step seven, perform an in-line stitch to close the wound.
Step eight, dispose of waste and sterilize tools.

He's Greek, not Jewish.

hes a greek jew. greece is where jews started. they ruled athens and carthage with complex financial and banking structures

I cant remember what its called but there is an image that you can search for that shows an ancient boat dock of where the jews used to trade

Implicitly Canukistani

Checked!

He has a fair basic vocabulary for being such a high profile person. He slurs his words and generally talks like a drunk truck driver.

What are you checking?

we tried your way for 2017 years pal

ill make one concession - it wont be unusual. it will be extremely common.

well
a) its molten not smelted unless its fresh from ore and i'm not sure that's how gold works (like 90% sure its pure but mixed with rocks not chemically bound to other shit you don't want)
b) a waste of gold would rather have it backing the currency or being currency not having some block of gold sitting somewhere with people stuck in it.
c) executions should be clean. brutal, final, just, and clean. it is a washing of the society. a removal of filth. let us not build them a monument to their sins. by fire we should cleanse our selves.

That sounds extremely painful. Also, it explains some ancient Japanese fable I heard in summary somewhere where a kappa had lost his arm by getting it caught up the ass of a cow and then some farmer got a reward for giving it back or something. I've always wondered just what in the fuck he was doing that was the lead up to that story, and now I know.

Fuggin this. Gallows are an American tradition that should have never died.
.. Maybe we can make the most high profile ones ride the lightning? The electric chairs made in the usa, kek.

FLAYED MEN HAVE NO SECRETS

I'm old school. Flay him alive.

Punishment must be cruel and unusual so as to stick out in the minds of those who would deign to commit the same crimes.
BURN THEM ALL

/fringe/ user here
Pain and blood are fuels for rituals of demanding entities, like Moloch and YHWH.

Doing horrible things is necessary to win and protect our folk, user. Sometimes one must wear Evil's mask to remove it from your life.

Fuck off, smiley.

No, stop lying kike.
The video is legit and our boy Skippy is in there.
You can't reframe the context here, Kike.

My father's hands look like this and he has Dupuytren's contracture which might have been at least partially caused by decades of being a carpenter and also chronic alcoholism. He also has scars from the surgeries that need to be repeated to alleviate the symptoms.

youtu.be/Xxbe5Z_M3qI

Nothing was ever debunked. They just wrote articles saying it had been debunked (it hadn't) and their supporters just took them at their word.

Literally the same thing just happened with all of those Britain First videos that Trump retweeted.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/human-smuggler-found-at-walmart-with-39-illegal-immigrants-in-trailer-pleads-guilty-faces-life-in-prison.html
Dont want to kill any of them and end up like this guy.

Ch ch ch checked
This is untrue. Punitive measures encourage crims to hide their crimes more effectively. Cruelty often encourages sympathy from onlookers. Sunlight is a better disinfectant than anything else, cruelfag.

No one seems to understand, he didn't do anything wrong under the law, he's party to the imperial Roman empire and as a Freeman or landed man he can do what he wants with the slaves. The problem is that our slavery is a thin line enforced by fear and ignorance. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse so learn the law. You are legally chattel and they are flailing to keep everyone asleep. "Illegal immigrants" dont get charged with crime because they are still citizens of their original country, they have no obligations to the United States and our Masters don't care what happens because we're getting too shabby for them to manage the illusion

whatever you say, satan

Checked

His emails tell a different story.

or the handkerchief email from a rental-real estate agent saying Podesta and Sandler left their "possible pizza related" order handkerchief on the kitchen island after one of their weekend romps @ a rental place. Sandler of course being on of the big families that tanked the housing market in 2008, profited from it, and now donates to radical left groups, also wonders if dominos is better with cheese or pasta

If your brother works for the Podesta Group and you work directly with the Secretary of State to sell Uranium to Russia using illegal trucking methods and illegal process, allowing your brother, your company, Hillary, and Obama to also profit from said deal I would say you are still working for the Podesta lobbying firm.

Not one bit deunked, just a sham interview with Alefantis showing off his computer that got shot and Skippy shaking every-time its mentioned from an unapproved question asker. It's their emails, they'd rather say Russia stole it and distract than discuss what's in the emails. Human trafficking, wetworks, pizza parties, media collusion, rigged elections, and everything else we got to browse thanks to Wikileaks! Also thanks to Skippy for clicking the spearphish link, thanks to Hillary for running an illegal bathroom server, and thanks to the DNC for pissing off Bernie bros to a point they'd rather wikileaks show the world. Thanks to the whistleblowers for exposing their actions! This group is responsible for just about every war for the past 80 years… at least.

HIS NAME WAS AND EVER SHALL BE RICH GOOD ENOUGH TO TIT FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH

Justice needs to strike soon. I cannot believe that this kind of evil is allowed to thrive…

Wow i

Wow I am very shocked that spoiled brat celebrity diva billionairre (((Trump))) the dude who employes almost only Jews, has been to Epstein island, is best friends with the Clinton's, was declared the best president for Israel by the Jews themselves, and has a bunch of pictures or him looking like a creep with his reptile looking daughter hasnt done anything about this. Wow. So shocking. Wow looks like the NSA expanded too. Oh looks like cruel and unusual punishment is staying. Oh there goes due process. Oh look more tax cuts for the banks. Wtf I thought he was bringing back the Constitution? Wtf mk ultra just kicked in I fucking hate freedom slavery is so based big brother is god. Disagreeing with the king makes you a communist. Lying makes you a patriot. War is peace. I have things to hide so I need monitored twenty four seven. Everything master does is top secret though.

trip dub checks out - video is legit and kike should be gassed immediately

I keep trying to imagine why you would hang this in your home for anything other than sexual stimulation, but I can't. I'm a reasonably good critic of art, and can grasp the emotions conveyed by many difficult and abstract pieces. But the only thing I see here is prurient sexual deviancy.

Which conflicts with the rest of the pizzagate "evidence" which always turns out to be tenuous bullshit when I look into it myself.

don't bully the bepis!

Because there are no human masters, just the machine.

There is only one reason why they are there.
Perversion.

The amount of shilling in this thread is baffling.

Are you identifying with the grown-ups in the picture instead of the children? Because to me these look like scenes of abject terror and helplessness. I think we can agree that if you see these on a wall, RUN.

The only real question in my opinion is just how large the operations are

This theory is refuted by the existence of elite pedophiles like Podesta who have the social power to coerce adults into sex. For gay male pedos (by this I mean pedos with any homosexual tendencies at all, not merely exclusive homosexuals) it's another form of taboo-breaking and degradation (which is what really drives all gay male sexuality).
Your argument is stronger for exclusively straight male pedos, who do tend to be lower-status, but given that they're almost universally deformed both physically and mentally in other ways, it's more likely that it's a form of brain damage.

Retrieval of perp. Sedate and secure in clean surgical level facilty. Preferrably soundproof. Keep sedated for all but 3 hours daily with intraveneous saline/nutrient drip. During wake times, epinepherin and crash cart on standby.
During waketimes remove anywhere from 3 to 6□ " of hide down to musculature. Utilize old-fashioned hot iron for cauterization. Do not over use hot iron. Severe nerve damage leading to lack of feeling MUST be avoided. This IS Justice, after all. Properly applied burns makes every breath of air a raging inferno on to skin/muscle surface. Care must be maintained throughout to avoid shock+hyper/hypothermia, and resulting death. Continue process until flayed, cauterized, and still alive.
Maintain life signs, dump in front of local leo clubhouse for disposal/incarceration.
justice complete

even the claps sound fake

Skippy isn't going to jail.
Never.
I'll give every $1 BTC if he does.
No worries.
Trump protects his cabal. Their cabal. Their Zionist Cabal.
Keep pretending Trump is clean of Jew propaganda.

It is time for natsoc White-Taqiyya. Secret-Taco-Nazies shall have our tentacles everywhere as two can play the "Articles of Zion" infiltration game. Expunge the enemies of 1488, and destroy them from within, say by joining the Open Society Foundation or the DNC for example, then doxx / sabotage / psy-op, etc. Good day and Heil Hitler.

As much as I hate to admit it, this user is probably right. If Trump was going to move, then the Podestas and Alefantis would be on trial right now and Hillary would be in jail. We need to keep pressuring him to take action.

1Cx5sRURJmjn8HfuYg8Gd4BTSS7KFqQiVj

Just for whenever he does get picked up

The expressions of the children aren't terror or fear. They're anxiety, resentment, detachment, and resignation. These are paintings of children who are used to enduring abuse.

These paintings look like porn for people who get off to the thought of using children they control. I can't come up with any other interpretation.

That's the only logical conclusion there is user. It's deviant art for a deviant soul
Tony and John should have some pretty bad stuff happen to them on the way out the door. They have some penance to accomplish in this life first and we need some more fucking names

You know, i dare to try to make one twitch streamer to apologize to humanity for defending pedo kikes like podesta, when they will finally be found out as degenerate pedos, but i wonder if effort is worth it for brainless normalfags who believe every lie that their favorite kikish overlords would tell.
Those people who divided the world in "light world" and "shadow world" were right. Those living in light cannot comprehend the shadow world. Their understanding of streetwise culture and degraded inner guts of cities and countries and their leaders is just like they are blindfolded to all evil.
And the worst of it when the worst obvious offenders don't even get justice. It makes a person just wonder if every single rich kike is protected by inner forces.

There's nothing otherworldly about hitmen, blackmail, money and torture. It's literally bottom bitch bullshit. The kikes have prospered because good men not only did nothing for generation after generation, but they fought each other instead of the kikes.
There's nothing special or magical about the kikes, they're about as special as the fluid mix of rainwater, trash runoff and bodily fluids in the bottom of a sewer. Absolutely base and trash, but toxic in so many ways.

this is exactly why they directed the vatican to recruit the pedo goatfucker and write the qoran, so as to give Christianity a mortal enemy whereby the kikes could then sit back and watch their enemies take each other out.
NATO vs BRICS - big badda boom.

Skippy arrives at House Intel Cmte meeting
>https:// twitter.com/cspan/status/937773455566688256
>archive.is/kmZVN

give them the MK Ultra treatment. Blast them full of LSD every day for months and subject them to such hellish torture.

Peterson, is that you?

Even though he's going to the firing line for the hyper murder cult, I'm a bit dissapointed none of us took note of the fact that Skippy here is a dead ringer for the alleged Zodiac Killer- Serial Killers never caught by police have a tennacy to be fucking intrinsically linked to the Kikes- Jack the Ripper, and that one Kike in hollywood who he or his father ARE the killers and he married the highest known person on the case and did away with her and blatantly told everyone about it.

There's also the legacies behind just about every dead child star case, hit band, and degenerate lashing out teen/child star we have to look into- and major missign persons case- because I know that that whole "Police give up after 2 days missing" Shit is literally just a cover operation that undermined community cohesion as a a part of globalist narative and cover for the like's of the finders and select Human trafficking Child kidnapping for Moloch worshippers operations.

Just look up Unsolved cases videos if you want to find anything you need to work on- presumption of Jewish involvement is always determined by where they went missing- local kike population followed by history of mental illnesses of any identified kikes- means of disposal, building records- and a lot of 'Mystery Cases' being further covered up by media coverage actually comissioned by the Jews in Question

To note, there was a British girl who went missing on a Disney Boat- who got the job after a 'Rigourous and brutal' Selection Process (AKA they fucking gangraped the shit out of her and the entire recruitment process was a sham and a lure you young impressionable girls) The Case goes that she allegedly went overboard, and many interviewed said Disney Had a tape, but hid it- but the recovered footage Shows her in visible distress on a phonecall.

The creepy part? After all this blew over and she was considered to be dead, the parents received sandals that weren't even hers with odd numbers on them (Jewish scripture?)

But the thin is- This was a MASSIVE Dinsey Cruise-boat.

I Fucking think Dan Schiender was on that Ship and he Had a girl fucked up, tormented her on that floatign death Trap and probably murdered her and threw her overboard because the girl couldn't do shit because fucking Dinsey- It'd make sense because of the the fucking sandals-

Check it out Holla Forums

I forgot that was a Disney cruise. Cruises in general have an unusually high rate of people "going missing", like that one woman who was later photographed as a sex slave in some S.E.A hellhole.

Criminally underrated post

This is not how an innocent man answers a question he believes is ridiculous. Even if his family has been 'dealing' with it for the past year, nothing has come of it. There's been no arrests, and yet he's been scrambling and hiding from it the entire time. Admittedly, it's a bit of a kafkatrap, but at the same time, it shouldn't be so unnerving to prove that you don't rape children, break the law, and have people murdered.

His little opening, "This is how the alt-right does fake news," is really telling.

Faggot knows there is no alt-right.

Skippy seems a little distraught these days.

Missing 411 solved

hooktube.com/watch?v=kopkTq65LZk

Skippy strolling down the sidewalk, common enough to get caught by a journalist

happening.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-04/victims-testimony-reveals-establishment-connected-east-coast-trafficking-network
Lots of sleepyposting at 4 cuck

bump

Word about Bryan Singer is getting out.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bryan-singer-fired-freddie-mercury-bio-pic_us_5a25c86ae4b086e4e503d422?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=weird_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000022§ion=weird-news

I'd cut off my leg for Holla Forums to have some sort of blacksite (yes like the CIA niggers have) and a bunch of /k/ommandos and ponyfags "question" this guy.

One can dream. ;_;

a kia v8?

This one’s big. It’ll lead to Ian Mckellan, Patrick Stewart, all the big faggots in the Gay Mafia fucked coked up twinks at his pool parties.

don't know if this has been posted yet.

THIS.

I'm nobility and my army would kill me if I tried that.

Ya gotta love 0:54

The fact that jew york times says it didn't happen makes me believe it did in fact happen

GOAT HILL PIZZA

Do any anons remember? It came to light before CPP did. Nancy Pelosi iirc was/is affiliated with it and when anons started looking into the joint it appeared to be, at the very least, a money laundering front.

Digits don’t lie. Find that goat fucker pizza parlor!

SFanon here. I am ashamed to have as a youngster been inside this bitch's home as a classmate of one of her kids growing up, attending several parties while in highschool. Almost hooked up with the daughter back in those days; narrowly avoided disaster.

GHP is in Potrero Hill neighborhood, I get by there now and again, will make a point to stop thru next time I am near and do some scouting, maybe take some pics. Stay tuned.

I ignored pizza gate for a while for my own sanity. What is the back story to this? Fucking disturbing, is it real?

go back and read the 3 Holla Forums Investigations threads… stickied… ubetcha its real. More than anyone thought.

jesus fuck, kike.
Yeah, there isn't proof its podesta, but you could have just said that and left it a good point, but you had to kvetch it too far and make the obvious lie "doesnt even sound like him".

It sounds exactly fucking like him imo. I was in the thread on /x/ where this originally leaked and before anyone said anything about podesta, I had seen the video and immediately thought it sounded like podesta (and just didn't consider that it could be him).

the boats

it's interesting to me that many of the people who go missing have either really high or really low IQs

quad dubs checked.
skippy's going down bitchez

It sounds just like Skip. Software analysis appeared to match as well.

Nothing better than watching a kike squirm and sperg. Fuck this piece of shit. He needs to beat within an inch of his life, then patched up, and given another round of beatings. He doesnt get to escape via death until the healthy minded decide so.

Dubs confirm your nose needs to get busted, repeatedly

Can we just hit him in the balls with a bat or via kicking repeatedly? Your method sounds far too humane.

basically

This also ties in with Q painting a picture that the clintons have made deals with the saudis to buy slaves for whatever uses they imagine.

Sometimes they don't even have to mention it, like the WTC 7 incident. Hundreds of important documents relating to insurance and more, conveniently destroyed due to 'collapse' of the building.

tip of the iceberg.

Anal prolapse with a red hot poker tipped with battery acid

Yea you can get out of here with that utilitarian nonsense and never come back… Ever

I notice he calls all these issues lies & conspiracy theories, but nobody then asks him why these questions are nay different than the President's "Russian collusion" hoax, that has sparked a HUGE investigation & a huge commitment of wasted time and money at the FBI.
Why does he think (even if the accusations are baseless) that he should be treated differently?
He's a hypocrite, at the very least, supporting a baseless accusation against the President, designed to interfere with the President's duties to the people, and then tearfully complaining about his own situation as "unfair."

knock knock

checked. back to plebbit.

I didn't want to create a thread for this, but I just found this off TMZ:

amp.tmz.com/2017/12/06/chester-bennington-attempte d-suicide-drowning-swimming-pool-coroner-hog-tied

It's about Chester Bennington wanting to "kill" himself 9 months before "doing the deedamp.tmz.com/2017/12/06/chester-bennington-attempted-suicide-drowning-swimming-pool-coroner-hog-tied", by hog- tying himself, and was not put on the autopsy report.

Anyone remember when "news" like TMZ, was regarded as a joke?

That's because he may have a large vocabulary but when the kike is rattled they are somehow reduced into sputtering spergs with a mouth so foul it would make a sailor blush.

"I got banned a couple times so obviously I'm not allowed to talk about that"
What a cuck move.