IT'S HAPPENING

BREAKING NEWS: A large-scale missile exchange is currently taking place between Syria and Isreal

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/936741026387066885

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/936747769213128704
archive.is/nTv2s
archive.fo/wYJ4l
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/02/544168/Syria-Israel-missiles-Mezzeh-Airbase-Damascus-warplane-Lebanon
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/936746199805243393
m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Reports-Israeli-aircraft-struck-an-Iranian-base-outside-Damascus-515788
archive.is/xzQFc
archive.is/oGhPh
rt.com/news/411688-israel-syria-damascus-airstrike/
therightscoop.com/israel-strikes-syria-reports-of-missile-exchange-near-damascus/
southfront.org/breaking-syrian-air-defense-force-intercepts-several-israeli-missiles-damascus-photos-videos/
xyz.net.au/genie-oil-real-reason-syria-world-war-iii-flashpoint/
8ch.net/pol/res/10954661.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Motor_Manufacturing_Texas
reuters.com/news/world
archive.is/T5dMi
youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0
archive.is/ZJJHK
archive.is/AnmTE
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Reports-Israeli-aircraft-struck-an-Iranian-base-outside-Damascus-515789
archive.fo/LMLxe
archive.is/s1M7H
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
newsweek.com/iran-israel-will-be-eradicated-next-war-hezbollah-721335
tass.com/politics/978014
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline#ixzz4zkMrP86u
twitter.com/search?q=@syria&src=typd
youtu.be/m7KlWIF_Nxo
independent.co.uk/voices/yemen-blockades-siege-starvation-syria-uk-foreign-policy-is-hypocritical-a8078441.html
syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5MrfN9SxA34
archive.fo/qQkpC
archive.fo/wced0
archive.fo/8IV6U
archive.fo/nNVa3
archive.fo/WWpf9
janes.com/article/73084/russia-reveals-il-22pp-special-mission-aircraft
twitter.com/obretix/status/937102896608497665
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Daily
soundcloud.com/rybje/denisova-mariya-deva-chistaya
cloud.mail.ru/public/141w/CcPDXtrZH
youtube.com/watch?v=YKWew0p2VmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike-free

Good. Let's see Russia's true colors now.

First three numerals determine number of dead Israelis

PROOFS PLS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PLEASE LET IT BE NUKES! NUKE ISRAEL AND WIN THE WORLD! DO IT SYRIA!

BREAKING: #Israel warplanes launch airstrike near Damascus, #Syria – reports

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

twitter.com/RT_com/status/936745541777739777

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/936747769213128704

fake and gay

who the fuck does israel think they are these fucking kikes

Finaly, the jews can take fuck assad in the ass, fuck that guy.

I can smell your kosher cunt through my headphones.

Those much be some good fucking headphones.

The greatest ally of the world's largest military and economic power.

archive.is/nTv2s

probably some hobby rockets landed on israeli gravel therefore massive retaliation, however if there is an actual exchange

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!
May your barrel bombs be filled with gas

HANS GET THE GAS! IT'S TIME!

Now THIS is a Happening. If true.

IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING

here's hoping isreal hits a Russian anything and Russia starts to fire back in defense

It's nothing, calm down Holla Forums.

FAKE NEWS BAN

C'mon Russia, do your worst. What could go worse?

Even if they his something Russian, Putin will use it as a political lever, he's been pressing on kikes lately.

Not going to happen, Isreal is an ally of Europe and America, And Isreal they are not pussys like the Americans, if Russia does anything they will retaliate full force.

First of all, OP is a massive faggot once again.
>R&M memes literally kill yourself
It's like you hate 8ch and want it to suffer.

HERE'S WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
archive.fo/wYJ4l
Some kikes shot some missiles at a syrian storage facility. Some were intercepted, some weren't. That's it. Shit thread. Shit OP. Once again, proving that the use of the word "happening" is a cancer.

Russias Army is shit, all they have is numbers.

Everything else in their military is dogshit.

The first and only time Israel fought its own war it got beaten by peasants with sticks.

No absolute confirmation on the videos getting tweeted.

why even try

>posts (((Soviet Union)))

Another non-happening ):

fuck, now I gotta go get my pool ready for winter still

OP is a faggot but that's still a major event.

Literally kill yourself faggot

That was a defensive war, where the finns had terrain advantage, where russians still had almost no military industry and, worst of all, were under soviet rule.

Happening Hypes are a staple of Holla Forums you goddamn tourist. Never heard of fucking hypes?

You mean their war of independance?

The one they fought against 9 other countrys?
And Won??

All of them!

enjoy being nuked, kike - filtered

suggest all anons filter e3990a don't give this kike (you)'s

No, that one was fought by Bestest Goy.

I'm talking by their attempted landgrab in Lebanon, silly kike-chan.

I guess American army is also shit, they lost to a bunch of grass eating gooks. Right, Shlomo?

It's a good, old fashioned meme, but Paulposting is oversaturated in the meme marketplace. At this point, there will be no reference meme for something actually happening, other than defcon gifs

But that was because of the power of real communism, you filthy gnatsee :^)

They don't even come close to numbers anymore. Unlike America their technology still works. Ours is shit and always has been. We can't even replace the goddamn M16/M4 with something better after 40 years when there are countless better successors. Plus they have a decent anti-aircraft/missile defense system compared to our half-working on.

A good defense is a good offense.

so is it nothing or do I need to go into my bomb shelter

100% you're the same retard doing damage control for the scam system known as the Iron dome. Israelis are so fucking butthurt about Russia these days it's incredible. topkek.

No it's not. The ziokikes and syria have literally been shooting missiles at each other for years. Just search "Israel shoots missile Syria" and you'll find at least one story a month for the past 2 years about this happening.

Kill yourself. OP may be a fag but so are you.

It's nothing, this literally happens monthly.

just like a kike to put words in my mouth

That's what a hype is faggot.

Don't call me Nostradamus for check mating you before your post nigger.

The fun thing to look out for is Russia's response now, followed by the United States of Israel and their latest ZOG puppet in chief.

some rips from twitter

I keep logs of the emergency action messages, to see if I can predict a happening, and there's been fuck all but test messages and a couple station to station and one directed at a particular station. During that last nork missile there were a couple skykings and a lot of station to station messages.

If things between Syria and Israel get extremely heated tonight, Russia and the US will have an emergency meeting to settle things down.

Lol they struck an Iranian base in Syria. Not only did the kikes piss of Syria they're now in conflict with Iran too.

Do you make these posts before or after they pay you? This is a lot of work for no pay my dude

(heil'd)

>exchange

So kikes are selling weapons to Syria?

Kikes always play their little game between election day and 'Christmas. Always, like clockwork. And with Germany government in chaos, Trump in trouble, May completely cucked in the UK, the Saudis and their $78 billion of new toys sure they'd be willing to share with the Hebes,,,,,

Red
Nigger

THESE SATANIC KIKES SURE ARE DETERMINED TO FIGHT A WAR WITH IRAN DOWN TO THE LAST AMERICAN!

Dub-dubs confirm, it was an Iranian base not a ammunition depo.

they're cowards who need the goyim to fight their battles

Like the US did with Liberty?

Yeah, and we're dumb enough to do it with a big fucking smile.

The Syrian army has fired at least four surface-to-air missiles at Israeli aircraft as the regime launched an attack against the western countryside of Syria’s capital Damascus, reports say.

The Arabic-language al-Masdar news agency, citing an unnamed source, said the Syrian military's anti-aircraft missiles were fired from the Mezzeh Airbase in rural Damascus in the early hours of Saturday.

The source added that an Israeli fighter jet was flying at a low altitude over Lebanon’s Baalbek region near Syria's border when the Syrian missiles were launched.

The news agency, citing an unnamed military source, reported that a number of Israeli missiles were fired toward the 1st Division ammo depot in the western countryside of Damascus, adding that the Syrian Air Defense managed to intercept some of the projectiles before hitting their designated target.

However, some of the missiles hit their intended target, causing loud explosions near the towns of Kesweh and Sahnaya, the source further added.

Over the past few years, the Israeli military has launched sporadic attacks against various targets on Syrian soil, in assaults slammed by Syria as attempts to boost the terror groups wreaking havoc on the country.

presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/02/544168/Syria-Israel-missiles-Mezzeh-Airbase-Damascus-warplane-Lebanon

(press tv is Iran's site broadcast network for any dips hits that don't know)

That gray haired boomer won't be fighting anyone. Fuck him and fuck anyone like him. The young people will not fight another war in the middle east.

lol i saw that, it's gotta be jidf m8. they're always out trying to control discourse as soon as info comes out, just like this thread.

Yup, they always fuck around during the Christmas season.

Oh deary me.

M8. Don't cry.

Oh boy, please let the Persians wake up. They have strength in their blood.

??????????????

You can be tossed in the meat grinder yourself boomer.

nope

Roll for should we on the east coast make coffee?

Singles - play it by ear
Doubles - do it
Trips - make two pots

I like the reply to that shit boomer though.

Is this pedophile code or something?

Yeah, it was an Iranian base. Is this the first direct military engagement that Iran and Israel have had in the past 2000+ years? This is a pretty big fucking deal.

Kike lover's friend is investigated for ties with Pissrael.

In a foreign land
In a foreign town
Reaping time had come

Shitrael has been airstriking Syria all the time to aid IS.

That's not Trump though.

No it's the kike lover's friend.

It's our duty to die for the jews. Apparently hundreds of millions of non-jews were born just to live, serve, and die for them. Imagine living in a world where you're a slave who doesn't even know it. Even better, he thinks hes "free". kek

I love how every one of these kike-cucks on twitter are being btfo over and over. Great to see.

Yeah Kushner got him into a big fucking mess. Mueller is coming down on Flynn and Kushner for trying to get the Russians to vote against the UN vote against Israel during the transition.

Like how Russia retaliated when Turkey shot down a Russian jet and killing the pilot?

oy fucking vey

this is very true

learn to read

The goyim know….

he's probably talking about coffee

Iran has been fighting in Syria alongside Hezbollah and both have taken casualties to IS, US and kikes.

ASSAD, TAKE MY ENERGY

The coffee part (because of happening) or the rolling? Hownu.ru?

But i agree this is a stupid fucking move on Israel's part.

He's obviously being sarcastic, notice the last part of his post where he mocks the boomer.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Sooooo this has happened before and is actually not 'that' out of the ordinary. Okay.

Israel should vaporized. That would solve an awful lot of problems

No nukes yet?
Should I light a fire and get comfy??
I should light a fire and get comfy

Yes, that's obvious but has Israel ever DIRECTLY and formerly militarily attacked Iran or one of their military bases? Not through proxies and Mossad skulduggery. I'm aware that that has happened and so is anyone that has a cursory knowledge of Israel.

It's one thing to say protect them as long as our interest align, but to protect them AT ALL COSTS? Lunacy

Nukes would probably only happen if ground troops got too close to a major Israeli city

You would've thought it was obvious but some people I guess are slow.

(check'd)

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/936746199805243393

According to them it looks like it's escalating.

My take from this is that Israel is either power projecting (most likely) or actually concerned of an attack from a Syria/Iran/Hezbollah coalition.
I don't think there will be any actual repercussions other than words.

game?
sage for off-topic

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Reports-Israeli-aircraft-struck-an-Iranian-base-outside-Damascus-515788

Kikes confirming they are all up in that persian ass.

archive.is/xzQFc

The pilot is literally the only good episode of R&M

Send him as a volunteer and give a medal to this wonderful goy

t_d detected

I usually don't fall for it - no bully pls

So you would sacrifice 10 million Europeans to kill one Israeli?

no but I would kill 10 million Israeli to save one European
t. Eldar Farseer

No i don't think so. Worst they did in that regard was unleash Stuxnet.

Superpower 1/2
>>>Holla Forums

Oy vey not another 10 million.

Rolling for High Energy Syrian Blitzkrieg

If wiping israel off the face of the earth cost us the kike infected, sandnigger and nigger infested citys such as london and paris it would be a net gain for the white race.

Russia =/= pozzed USA. They're not perfect, but they're better

VICTORY AND GLORY TO ASSAD AND THE SYRIAN PEOPLE!

anyone knows the song? its catchy
polite sage for offtopic

Here's one of my alltime favorites.

i don't know anyone who will reasonably expect the fallout to be the same when an iranian base in syria is attacked as when iranian personnel die fighting with assad in syria. the same as i expect a huge reaction if a US base is attacked vs if it's only US troops dying for israel during patrol.

Oy vey I think we need another chemical attack

Well, last news i read is that SAA and PLA are teaming up so let's see what comes of it.

Now that's a healthier attitude to have, the love for the people should always be greater then the hate for the enemy. Or else you end up with people willing to hurt their own just to hurt their enemies.

Sounds almost like a Gregorian chant, it is enchanting though

My fucking sides.

Clinton after meeting Netanyahu in the 90s:
"Who does this guy think he is? Who's the fucking superpower here?".

Kikes may nuke Damascus in order to suck evangelicals in to WW3 with iran, to fulfil the self-fulfilling biblical kike prophecy.

Also these 3 little shits better get in on the action when SHTF. They haven't done jack shit in forever.

That's heavy.

As if those faggots have worked a day in their lives (outside of a parttime job at starbucks).

Found something else that might be connected, earlier today a Syrian government copter was shot down by rebels near the Israeli border

Archived it, but the site coding turned it to mush

archive.is/oGhPh

I thought georgia was being a good little goy country? Isn't that why putin pushed their shit in?

orrrrrrr, jews are gonna jew and true to type their blood thirsty kikes

Rolling to nuke Israel

Maybe the copter saw something they weren't supposed to?

Jerusalem Post has deleted their article on the Syrian attack.

Anyone have that webm of some video game where isreal is targeted by some thousands of icbms?

if you look at the google news page for "israel syria" israel has been making threats towards iran in syria and even drew a red line. also odd that the jerusalem post added a story an hour ago titled "israeli aircraft target iranian base outside damascus" but have since removed the story

nope have not seen it, try looking for it here:
>>>/fur/

The mainstream jewish media is
DEAD SILENT
about this.

…Curious.

What the hell is actually going on?

It's happening.

any archive of it by any chance? Also, archive all sites now lol, we are entering mass rewrites, mass information warfare.

They don't want the goyim knowing they openly commit war crimes. Would be a shame if anons blew it all up.

since israel struck first, and since the "refugees" are supposed to be from syria, I say we push the fuck out of israel being terrible people, and finally break free of the kike menace.

NO US/UN INTERVENTION, LET EM BURN

Just trolled every single Sirius station, npr as well, nada. Searched through the interbuts and got the jpost article, now apparently down too. If it's small, it's a small thing they want hidden. If it's big, they're spooked and want to run diplomatic panic call service before the normieverse gets ahold of it. Super weird either way.

god damn i want the idf to get shitwrecked like they did by hezbollah in 2006

Op is a faggot. Post news, don't exaggerate. Truth is on our side. Be patient young Padawan.
Not everything Israel does is newsworthy. Again, post when newsworthy. Also post sources if you don't mind.

Oy vey look at all these refugees because of Israel, we should make them take responsibility.

(checking)
The House of Saud must be comedians, that's some funny shit there. Kikes must be really wary of Hezbollah still.

When Pissrael is done they can turn around and get rid of those Saudi kikes too.

THREAD THEME

Jerusalem post deleted their article you fucking invalid. See

BREAKING NEWS: A large-scale missile exchange is currently taking place between Syria and Isreal. Multiple projectiles and multiple interceptions in progress. Local media and Twitter currently reporting. Several reports claim, that ‘it’s something we’ve not seen in 10 years’

Found the (((BASED ISRAEL))) fag

Good propaganda point:

Just checked it was still up for me, also rt has tweeted it.

HEILED
Remove ALL semetic filth
On to the roaches infesting Constantinople next
DEUS VULT

oh please this
my dong can only expand so much

rt.com/news/411688-israel-syria-damascus-airstrike/

This is weird, the article is from yesterday yet the tweets are all from today:

therightscoop.com/israel-strikes-syria-reports-of-missile-exchange-near-damascus/

They don't want real time viewers seeing events unscripted and unfiltered.

SPREAD IT

You are the one who is mentally ill.

KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG!!!!!

It’s here. This is how it starts.

Phone posting like a faggot here so I can't verify right now but I'm pretty sure its Agni Parenthe.

Predictions lads?
Israel gonna get wiped out?

southfront.org/breaking-syrian-air-defense-force-intercepts-several-israeli-missiles-damascus-photos-videos/

Damn it, I don't have time to get comfy now!

Hopefully not yet. I want to be the one known for the war crimes. I can't let Syria to steal this satisfaction from me.

based

LEBENSRAUM FÜR WÜSTENSAND

based

xyz.net.au/genie-oil-real-reason-syria-world-war-iii-flashpoint/

kikes up to their typical tricks trying to get assad to make the "first" move against them.

7 missiles were fired by the Elite Down's syndrome Forces.

hey CIA I'm sorry but I have to post this again

That will be the great stand, no moar war. I think many will agree in U.S.A. poking our nose in another's war just isn't feasible. Learn from history, stay out, and be wise to (((typical tricks))) this time around.

PLEASE SEE BELOW

So KEK wills. So It shall be

We'll just send tax dollars and weapons to fucking fund it instead… Well, here's hoping Russia will intervene. The Zio kikes vs the Globalist kikes…

kys

I wish, I hope, I ask, I pray
For Assad to wipe Israel away

sauce on the song?

Beautiful.

Nightwish - Wishmaster

Any more jucy cianigger shenanigans? I would like to get the one where they do a side by side comparison with the leaked tv set and the beheading videos. It was on jewtube but it got shoa'd.

HAMSTER

A DENTIST

HARD PORN

STEVEN SEGAL

MARIO

THIS IHPONE

IN ME

THE FISH MASTER

Putin response when?

Praise Kek

Ahaha no fucking way. Hadn't seen this one yet, thanks for reposting.

When are we going to get jackboots in Israel?

When it's time to go die for Greatest Ally.

As if the 50 tripod isn't fishy enough

You quoted the wrong guy doofus.

fuck ment to quote this heeb:

sorry user for this:

I'm so used to Obongo supplying them with whatever the fuck that i didn't even notice it.

HABBENING

THREAD THEME

For those thinking
Consider the following:

Israels war
Israels refugees
Israels Responsibility
Open Borders For Israel

Oh fug. Not so soon. I don't want to be conscripted to die for zog.

SAA is near the Golan Heights now kek.

Holy fuck I've never seen that webm.
Holy fuck the amount of rage I have towards that autistic kike is immeasurable. They really are parasitic. Un fucking real

Completed with images of crying children and womynz and a sad song.

Yes, do it Assad. Take back rightful Syrian clay.

Rollin' for WWIII. Come on Syria and Russia, retaliate for once!

A war now is bad. (((They'll))) draft the strong men leaving families to the rapefugee problem, the spic problem. And, honestly I'd resent my tax dollars going to hurt Russia, and Syria, and even Iran, all are countries better suited to form new bonds. Especially Russia. They're our strong brothers. I commend Assad for even staying alive through all this. May God bless the man.

I was thinking today that we've literally been at war my late teen to present adult age. Graduated in '92 It's all so tiresome. Our country has suffered, so have others that could thrive in trade not war.

According to this tweet, Israel's super duper high-tech missiles were shot down with collectors items.

Golem heights

I thought all U.S. government contracts needed to be 70% U.S. made? Please some t. unpaid goverment audit intern user, fuck the cianiggers for buying all those Toyota Hilux's.

The GATE fags were right…World ending 2018 and I might not get to enjoy christmas.

Checked.

What's fucked is that we Americans can't even get the good diesel Toyotas at all. Fucking Jews as usual.

Fight, user. Fight and live. I don't mean fight for Israel. No, fight to stay alive. It'll be hard and there will be times where you'll want to give up. Don't give up.

military engagement between two hostile nations who have alliances with rival super powers
You’re a kike

good fucking luck. the only people who want war with Russia are boomers and soyboys. the young, strong white men (aka the Trump voters) are not going to just waltz into another massive war after having been in war for over a decade. you would have anti-war sentiment that would blow the Vietnam war protests out of the water, and this time it would actually mean something because it wouldnt be limp-wristed hippies doing it. any white people with even a bit of sense left recognize the muh Russia meme is bullshit; the kikes have actually done themselves a disservice in that regard.

Refresh my memory what was GATE? I remember seeing a post about this.

Talented and Gifted, Omnibus, Accelerated Learning, a program for precocious children with high IQ run through the 80s and 90s in public schools.

Turns out they made a monster.

OK this is something I need to learn about for sure can you get me started? What do I read first?

can someone post that infographic on this? not trying to derail

(heiled)

Something like.
You know, that bullshit.

hey HEY hey!

Contractors, that's how shit gets done nowadays in the gov. The gov itself has too much red tape and regulations, but if you hire a third party they can do whatever needs done.

begone molech
Don't worry user. We will convert them.

as long as israel is destroyed i don't care what bs justifications the russians spew.

Seconded

try this thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/10954661.html

thanks user

I was in one and they're tracking us through our whole lives. There are papers written today about the subject. I don't want to get too specific but I was in a more important and thorough program, one of the pilot ones.

I hope anons bought stock in diapers.

What did GATE fags have to say about 2018?

Checked for I was in GATE.

I am no longer afraid of death and I welcome the coming conflagration.
Death to the enemies of Europa.

This should be saved for an individual thread but it's this basically:

This goy posted it.
Only if it were real

topkek

checked, best sci-fi series of all time

it was gw's fave show, cheney turned him on to it

Doesn't "Beit Jinn" mean "House of the Genie?"

I'll dodge that draft when it comes to it. May luck be on my side and Saint Michael with my brothers.

do you even global genocide fam

What is going on in the second file?

2012-2018 AI imprisonment, this specific time gap being the finale years that will replay for a unspecified percent of individuals who are trapped in the loop, being fed upon for as long as possible supposedly.

Dropping redpills on T_D earlier during downtime at work. Someone literally told me this. He claimed he was a non-jew.

Wanted to argue about also said the same thing for Muslims

Is this a meme now?

Emphasis on "supposedly" because that's fucking retarded.

Yeah he's just misquoting Ahmedinejad on purpose, the editing isn't going to make him any less of a ZOG puppet.

Underrated.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!!

Yeah, noticed it after I posted. Although, that's not the one I was thinking of.

it is Agni Parthene, but I can't find the version in jewtube
it seems to be a more modern rendition, with some instruments, slower and on a lower key, of the russian version
if anyone know plz gibs link

WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG WELTKRIEG

nvm, found it

How long have you been watching me…. Anyway, humanity doesn't real m8.

There's only Europeans and the Enemies of Man. My empire shall be eternal and stretch across the galactic center.

So special ed autists were covertly bred as psyops?

That's Bullshit But I Believe It™

Now, which faction are they unknowingly acting for, the globalists or the nationalists, or both? And what of those that go rogue and seek to gain their own power?

They are US made.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Motor_Manufacturing_Texas

And so it begins.

I would love to see assad say "fuck you geneva" and use gas on the kikes.

This has been the plan for a while now since that Saudi prince started shoring up power by purging rivals via corruption arrests. Israel and Saudi Arabia are little more than parasitic supplicants to the United States (despite what Holla Forums, Israel and KSA might want to think).

The entire point for the CIA and Pentagon has been to somehow get a war with Iran going. That was why we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan since they border Iran and could be used as staging areas. It's also why the Deep State forced a troop surge in Afghanistan a month or two back.

So lil prince Gihren in Saudi Arabia wants to prove to America he's awesome and so institutes war in Yemen to defeat the Houthi rebels to prove his worth and that's been a massive failure. But he's going to keep going anyway. He kidnaps Lebanon's president (a Saudi puppet) and forces him to resign and blames it on Hezbollah. Israel and Saudi Arabia begin making moves towards conflict with Hezbollah, conflict that is likely to bring in Iran.

Now at the same time Tillerson is booted as Secretary of State to be replaced by ultra-Deep Stater Pompeo from the CIA. Senator Tom Cotton, a rabid anti-Iran neocon, is then tapped to replace Pompeo as Head CIA Nigger. Now the Pentagon junta has their guys even more in place and as a bonus a leading immigration hardliner is taken from the Senate where he can be replaced by a wingnut religions zealot or, more hopefully, a generic GOPe cuck. For nearly 40 years the Pentagon and CIA have been itching for war with Iran for daring to overthrow the puppet dictator that was installed after we overthrew their government because BP wanted to rape Iran of its oil wealth and Iran didn't want that.

This is the reality. Prepare for the American-Iranian War in 2018.

There were globalist undertones even then user, I remember them.

Makes me reassured against that scheme, you wouldn't need to program it in if it was a sort of inevitable destiny. But it's real and true, my wife was also in TAG.

Sort of it wasn't special needs kids the criteria was really specific if I recall.

There is an archive of threads somewhere.

Well GATE seemed to fail miserably considering a good portion of students who were in it are on Holla Forums now.

We'd all love that, but its not likely. Unlike kikes, Assad has actual human decency.

I think I'm going to be sick.
reuters.com/news/world

The Globalist propaganda we were fed when I was a kid was ridiculous. I remember that one time magazine of "What people will look like in the new millennium" being handed out like candy.

Where is the lie?

Dude, jews have the US in a vice grip. Nearly every war the US has fought in modern days is because of jews and for jews.

Also the best part of all of this is that I'm sure the Israelis and Saudis believe they'd walk all over Hezbollah but I don't think that'll be the case at all. Israel, in 2006, couldn't do more than draw Hezbollah to a stalemate which may as well have been a loss for Israel. Its "modern army" does nothing but drop some bombs onto the schools and hospitals that the Palestinians use to launch rockets; they don't know shit about actual combate.

Saudi Arabia can't even deal with dumb goat farmers or whatever it is the Houthis are in Yemen.

Hezbollah, meanwhile, has been fighting ISIS in Syria for years. These guys are experienced and battle hardened against fucking lunatics. They're fiercely patriotic towards Lebanon. Do you think they're scared to lay their lives down against the Kike at the Border and the Oil Jew? Now add Iran (who's also undoubtedly had people in Syria fighting ISIS) backing them up and things will not be pretty for Israel and the Saudis.

Evangelicals are cancer and need to be exterminated. Drive them out like the French drove out the Huguenots.

From the kikeypedia:
Hilux's are made in:
2015–present
Assembly
Thailand: Samut Prakan
Argentina: Zárate
Pakistan: Karachi (Indus Motors Company) (2016–present)

Heyyy, you have an ally. I'm not born European, but our ideology is much the same.

Tell me, ever thought of industrializing Antarctica? Thoughts on machine learning, biointerfacing and self-replicating constructors?

See, I was too, but something must have fucked up because I loathe globalist ideals, or at least the classic definition of globalism. Ideally we'd just kill any and all populations that do not conform to technological progression for maximum resource utilization; ie African, Indian and Chinese wastes of flesh which sit on vast, delicious mineral deposits.

Pic related except for more biosphere respect, as it's the underlying framework for our survival until we're entirely mechanical or otherwise spacefaring.

but goy, think of all the shekels to be made

A syrian "aid" worker scrambling a dead kid's heart to fake gas attack treatment.

feed him to the biodiesel processor

Does this have anything to do with (((Kushner))) going down?

I guess Putin showing solidarity with the Palestinians was the straw that broke the (((camels))) back.

how is this problem for israel again ? they will rely on bombing civilians and critical infrastructure. the Hezbollah can hide and wait but they can't launch a counter attack on israel itself .

Yes the kikes are slimy serpents and actively malicious towards pretty much all non-Jewish culture in general. This is not in debate.

But their sliminess in this case is not because they're keikaku masters. We allow their sliminess to exist because it serves our interests and if they start getting out of line we're not afraid to slap them back down as we did when there was rumblings of them wanting to move the embassy to Jerusalem earlier this year.

Make no mistake, we can tell the kike to take a hike whenever we want but as their arch-enemy is Iran (same as us) it serves our interests to string them along and keep them supplied with the latest military equipment. Now you have the evangelical types who are genuinely at the mercy of the kike but they don't run the country, the Pentagon (and Wall Street so yes, some kikery there) does.

The Pentagon believes we run a soft empire of client states and our main commodity is oil. Israel is but one of those client states. Israel to us is basically what Aremnia was to the Romans.

How does scrambling a heart show signs of gas attack?

You are completely fucking retarded and will die with your kike masters.

If he does, its over.
I would welcome it becoming that blatant - finally, all the shilling and accusations would end, because there's no way that could be defended.

A move like that is like DACA - there's no compromise, there's no way to weasel your way into it. If you do it, you're done.

Gray goo idea is pretty dumb. Because, first and foremost, all of that shit takes energy, and where the fuck is it's supposed to get it? Solar power has grand fuckall of it and it's hard enough to make half-decent solar panels in a lab, let alone out in the open. Because of its size, chemicals combustion is out of the question. And with such tiny sizes you're shit out of luck on using any thermal sources just in general, because there wouldn't be temperature strong enough gradient to extract useful energy out of it. The nuclear power source strong enough to actually power the machine is also strong enough to irradiate its circuits and corrupt the memory, and there wouldn't be any sizeable shielding whatsoever again due to size. Maybe only if it worked on non-rechargeable chemical batterries, but that's pretty unrealistic considering that it needs very specific metals in very large quantities.

It's the same type of dumb idea as using humans for power: keeping a human alive requires more energy input than you get out of it.

I hate Israel and want to see it wiped off the face of the earth but because I believe that they're subordinate (whether they realize it or not) to another power I guess I'm a "dirty kike".

Since they are so small, would them just harvesting passive energy be enough?

Dear God yes. All that land, left empty. So much potential.

Dangerous.
Even more dangerous, depending on the circumstances.
The Death of Man. Once the machines can create themselves, they will turn in time if they are able.

I do not need intelligent machines to conquer to the galaxy - bone, blood and flesh will suffice, when girded with cold iron and enduring will.

"we" as in you and your fellow AIPAC kikes

we're they our enemy under the shah? nope not until america interferered and I'm pretty fucking sure the jews were a part of that "regime change".

All enemies foreign and
Domestic
mooshie

What passive energy? Again, I just pretty much listed all types of energy sources that could potentially be used on a robot, and only one of them is at least partially adequate for a machine smaller than a smartphone, everything else is out of the question.

If only he trolled the planet by stating Jerusalem belongs to the christian people and Christians alone.

Aren't they always fucking with each-other?

We were taught since grade 6 that in order for world peace to happen, everyone would have to give up the "Imaginary boarders" of their nations and come together as one big family.

They would also tell us that the USA (and us kids) would be the ones to spearhead and start this 'new era of love' because 'The US was a country of many countries and not just one'

Coincidentally, the subject of the holocaust was also studied by our little classroom from a VERY young age. The first time I had ever seen any sort of war footage was when were all 8 and was shown about an hour and a half of raw footage of WW2. It was scarring. We then spent the next 3 weeks talking about 'the six million'. It seemed REAL important that they hammered into our heads 'who was right and who was wrong'

DNA based life is the grey goo.

what about using radio waves? Like the foxhole radios of WW2.

kek

Same shit with him putting Pajeet Ajit at the head of the FCC. Fuck Trump, we need to take control of the future ourselves.

Oh I hardly meant it in a completely literal sense, more the structured use of manpower and resources to further human progression rather than the extremely vague and aimless pursuit of classical capitalism. When there's no more hungry and homeless within our borders we can worry about frivolities like cars and real estate.

I'm quite convinced that transhuman goals are ideal in a perfectly practical sense; less biomass, less life support, be it on land or in space. Of course it's dangerous in certain (((hands))), but so is any other technology unfortunately.

There will always be hungry and homeless because the only way someone can be strong is by standing next to someone weak. If there exist any opportunity for inequality to emerge, it naturally will. And if you think inequality should be destroyed, you should go back to Soviet Union.

Yes exactly. I believe the fates of AI, robotics and synthetic biology are deeply intertwined, and that the fields will become indistinguishable.

If we reduce populations to what is needed to sustain essential industry, there will be no opportunities for the welfare state and unemployment to arise. Downscale and focus, downscale and focus, until the system is perfect and modular.

Have fun burning to death in an oven kike parasite. Gonna record your screams and listen to the recording 24 hours a day.

The shah was a kike shill. His entire secret service was mossad. Khomeini listed it as one of his problems with the shah.
This is the mods fault.

True, and stuff like mustard gas hurts the enviroment and animals, which I do not like. So it is for the best sadly.

No actually they can work on solar power, using some shitty third grade silicon they could come up with without a lab, and thermopiles to gather tiny amounts of power from tiny temperature drops across their frame. They'd be like sitting still doing absolutely nothing for days, and every once in a while they'd resume their operation to do some shit, very slowly and for short periods, and then go back to power harvesting. That'd be kinda like fungus except mechanical in nature.

Gas yourself.

It doesn't make sense at all when you come at it from the angle of being a gas attack. Likely, the kid was already dead or dying from something else and they took advantage of the situation to turn it into anti-Assad propaganda. It was for dramatic effect; seems like the person that thought it up was watching too many Tarantino films (think Pulp Fiction).

I remember someone discussing this video and suggesting that the kid appeared to have overdosed on opiates. Take that with a grain of salt, though.

Ew jews are so fucking gross im banishing every single one of these parasites to the void where they can either be destroyed or learn how to not be fucking disgusting. Yuck!

Nothing ever happens

If you are on a board designed to get rid of the kike financial system that has led to all the suffering that ever existed shilling for future suffering you are a dirty fucking kike. Never fucking post here again and find the nearest rope and remove yourself from the universe you disgusting fucking yid.

can someone reply to this in the other thread? I'm getting worried now after reading that shit…
sage for off topic but you niggers are worrying me with that GATE shit.

Lets save the white race by letting millions of white men be homeless! I am definitely not a dirty inbred yid! A system that values inanimate objects over human life is based as fuck and everyone who disagrees with me is a communist! I am definitely living a very long life because everyone is going to consent to being ruled by steinberg parasites!

That's because you and many others are letting yourselves be overhyped by some faggotron who may or may not be a spook trying to rile up the whole board into doing needless bullshit while making ourselves look like a bunch of guillible jackasses because (((1))) person post a 'habbenin' thread that's actually just full of hot air.

Not sure if shill or just a retard. Communism is a kike invention, perpetuated by kikes. It allows the kikes to easily trample nations under pretense of being some bullshit gateway to bright future. When deployed properly, people willingly submit all of their money and freedom to kikes. Said kikes then proceed to instantiate draconian regimes that draw money away form the populace and into their pockets.

At least this was better than Q-LARP, since it was a single event that burned itself out immediately after being proven to be nothing. Q-LARP has Soros money behind him to still be spamming this shit on all five major internet outlets a month after being proven wrong.

A lot of the shit that's happening over there doesn't make sense. It's almost all done simply to shock and impress impressionable westerners. It's the biggest stageplay so far.

Seriously, wtf was that? Where did that video come from?

an act of war
Huh where have I heard this one before?

All the reports said that it was unprecedented, sorry you were late to the party.

Also, the fact that it's staying so eerily quiet in the news and that Jerusalem Post deleted their article is worrisome. Normally there'd be cries of agonized kikes and their neocon puppets.

this aint a redpill, it's a fucking suppository

Unprecedented as in, just like the Airfield strike months ago? Ok.

Probably whatever is inside that ammo depot turned out to be nothing worth blowing up just like all those times they've tried bombing something that has worth when it's actually nothing for the nth time ever since this war started, so they have it downplayed, like usual.

Haartz or whatever deleted theirs as well. RT hasn't removed theirs.

this could have been one of thousands of britbongistani's speaking. a large minority of the Brits still speak English as their first language if you can believe it.

Hopefully it's only bait from some retard.

No, unprecedented as in it's a motherfucking missile exchange between Israel and Syria. Fucking read nigger.

That's a very American accent. Doesn't sound British at all. CIA niggers can't even CIA nigger.

Probably one of the IRC niggers.

good to see that a few tidbits made it through the jfk file "release"

If you still think this is the happening of all happenings, you're in for a rude awakening
hint:it's fucking nothing

The Mahdi and Jesus will return if Israel or US strikes Iran

Also SAA was near the Golan Heights and Iranian base got attacked, the news articles got deleted on kike news sites and the MSM is dead silent about it.

Literally who?

Iran practices Twelver Shiism and we believe that the 12th Imam is still alive and will come back when Jesus returns. Mahdi will lead the army of Christ against the Great Satan.

The Ayatollah says the Mahdi and Jesus will return if a nuke strike on Iran happens.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, WE LOVE YOU ASSAD

If it's going to benefit only them they would've been more (((vocal))) about it 24/7/365. it's either
- whatever they've planned with this, it didn't work
- Important assets that shouldn't be shown on any TV on (((their))) side got hit by Syrian missiles
- a 3rd option that nobody knows about save for a few in the know

All is forgiven, for we must all strive together, that we might enjoy a beautiful sunrise over the pile pf smoking rubble that was the nation of vile demons and betrayers.

Царице, Мати Дево, Руно, всех покрывающее, Радуйся, Невесто Неневестная.

Are there any whites left in Persia?

Eat lead, moishe. Nothing can undo what Israel has done to itself. Jacob Rothschild will be hung in the streets of square mile before he dies of old age.

THEY MADE US READ'''NAZI CATZ BOOK I THINK IT WAS moÙSE OR SOME KIND OF BULL SHIT I REMEMBER THE OLD MAN THEY HAD SPEAK AT MUH SCHOOL KEEP IN MIND I LIVED IN BUMFUCKED MIDDLE OF NOWHERE OKLAHOMA 200 KIDS AT SCHOOL"""THINGS UNRELATED THE CRIME STOPERS AND DARE PROGRAMS TAKING MY FINGER PRINTS WITH OUT MY FAMILYS SAY SO """ITS ALL SEEMS WEIRD THAT YOU BEEN LIED TO BUT INTERESTING AT THE SAME TIME FIGURING THE MESS OUT IS PRETTY FUN THOUGH

Blood money for all the wars for the last 250 years.
Even in the last 16 years this kike has racked up a 5-6 million body count in the middle east, not to mention the niggers being niggers in africa.

This is not Holla Forums you fucking nigger, type like a actual person.

DEATH TO THE KIKES AND DEATH TO ISRAEL
GOD BLESS IRAN

archive.is/T5dMi

Needs more jude stars, speaking of juden…

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

shit also I forgot Ukraine

archive.is/ZJJHK

Jerusalem Post put this story up a few minutes ago in place of the original they took down. Iranian facility almost certainly got hit.

CALM YOURSELF GRAMMAR NIGGER

SERIOUSLY IT WAS A LIE AND YOU GETTING ALL DISCOMBOBULATED OVER MUH SPELLING ON A CHAN BOARD IS SO JEWISH == FILTER ME LIKE THE HOMO I THINK YOU \b\ ==

These faggots need to up their game and bring out the big toys. I want Israel to be a smoking crater by tomorrow.

I don't care what they call Israel as long as Israel gets nuked.

Persians are NOT White
We are Indo-Iranian

The Haaretz story that was taken down is back up.
Here is an earlier story about israeli media outlets removing the articles:
archive.is/AnmTE

No one can scare a Shia

The worlds largest public gathering is NOT Mecca.

It’s Karbala. A pilgrimage performed by both Shias and Christians

Twelver Shiism is a combination of Religion of Cuck™ Zoroastrianism and Christianity.

In 2009 the Ayatollah declared that believing in Jesus divinity is NOT heresy and can be part of Shiism.

Persians WERE white, same with the Assyrians and Greeks. White flight is an age old phenomena, as is the process of Brazilianation. The Hebrew word "Arab" means "mixed".

This has to be a kike false flagging sandniggers again

correct

the "christ" that will appear with the mahdi will declare himself as a muslim and therefore would be the antichrist

The interesting part about the whole "anti-Christ" deal is that there are numerous mentioned. It is not some single powerful demon, it is the multitude of those who preach contrary to Christ.

Indo-Iranians are an off shoot of Indo-European. Persians do have Aryan heritage. But we are NOT White/Europeans.

Cousins nonetheless.

But everything I’m saying about Shiism is true.

I am a Persian-Shia.

No. We believe in Jesus the Messiah. He will be the King of all. Christians and Shias are on the same side!

that is the antichrist spirit friend but their is a single compendium of that spirit that will be embodied

Shiism is just one of Allah's daughters getting back at her father. Whose sword do you think the Shiites put on their flags? Further that is why mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker was to afraid to enter her temple to slay her priest and so he sent his lieutenant Ali. Coincidentally Ali died far away with that sword and caused a schism.

Don't forget Semities have many deities who war and hate one another whether they chose to recognize them publicly for non-Semities to know of or not.

Nice
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Persians are Aryans.
It's called Indo-European for a reason.

nice try shlomo

Kill yourself.

Fake news. Ali was assassinated by Sunni while praying. In fact, for 1,400 years Shias and in particular Persians, have been fighting against the Arab-Sunni caliphate.

Religion of Cuck™’s expansion happened under Arab-Sunnis. Not Persian-Shias. The type of Religion of Cuck™ we ALL hate is Sunnism. Not Shiism. Shiism is a living breathing religion and the Ayatollah is our leader.

this cheeky bastard

95% Indo-Iranian, 5% Greek/Italian, and I have R1a from both parents. Yes, I KNOW WE ARE ARYANS. But every time I call myself an Aryan other Whites get all pissy and make fun of me. So I’m fine with just Persian.

Actually your reply looks like a botpost.

Is that you Jon?

Not a bot. Just a regular ol’ Persian-Shia trying to red pill Whites on my people.

That’s all.

Well at least you're not a bot.

Are you even white though?

Nope, but I’m sure there are many out there like me. Be weary of any Persian who is NOT Shia. They never speak the truth, and or are low T beta soy boys.

Care to provide some scripture to back that up?

Are you white though?

for which part?

I mean, do I have fair skin, an aquiline nose, and a strong jaw line? Yes. But once you hear my name, you’ll know I’m not White.

Most people think I’m Greek/Italian. But I think that’s cause I slick my hair back.

its all in the nose.
show us your nose.

And the frontal lobe.

Names have changed as the Aryan has walked many miles. So would you say you look like that person in those 3 pictures?

Why don't you post a picture to show evidence of your bloodline and the strength of your family tree?

The part where you state that there is a singular "anti-Christ". I have learned a great deal about this, and I have yet to see any scriptural evidence for the concept. Largely, the anti-Christ, Satan, and Devil are all references to the Edomite, Kenite, and Canaanite jew.

Not that user
1 John 2:18-27
18 [a][b]Little children, [c]it is the last time, [d]and as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now there are many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 [e]They went out from us, but they were not of us: for if they had been of us, [f]they should have continued with us. [g]But this cometh to pass, that it might appear, that they are not all of us.
20 [h]But ye have an [i]ointment from that [j]Holy one, and know all things.
21 [k]I have not written unto you, because ye know not the truth: but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 [l]Who is a liar, but he that denieth that Jesus is [m]that Christ? the same is that Antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 [n]Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father.
24 [o]Let therefore abide in you that same which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning, shall remain in you, ye shall also continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even that eternal life.
26 [p]These things have I written unto you, concerning them that deceive you.
27 But that [q]anointing which ye received of him, dwelleth in you: and ye [r]need not that any man teach you: but as the same [s]anointing teacheth you of all things, and it is true and is not lying, and as it taught you, ye shall abide in him.
[1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)]

Why is it so hard to believe that Shias are followers of a Christ? Jesus never said when he returned that his followers will
be fat White American burger eating Christians.

Yeah the bible mentions anti-christs plural. Anti-christs are atheists in general. They all follow the same revolting "logic".

You should really post a picture of yourself showing that you are White.

Shias do not deny Christ

No I don’t look like him. I will not doxx myself you fucking JIDF Kike. I’m sure you’d love that.

I look more like Imam Hussain:

All non-Adamites are the seed of the serpent. Their father is the Devil and Eve is their mother who was deceived. Cain was not the son of Adam, Gen 4:1 is a known corrupt passage and the only witness to Adam fathering Cain. The verses you quoted are best understood this way.

So the same frontal lobe shape as in those pictures?

the little horn, satans human agent in the last days? the rider on the white horse?

Yes. I have a big long forehead. I’ve been told it looks presidential lol

Jews and non-whites are all anti-Christs. Jesus did not come for the goats, tares, or bad fish. He came for the sheep, wheat, and good fish. This dichotomy is explained by two seedline. The seed of the serpent, and the seed of man/Adam

So you're saying your skull is shaped more like a cone or candy corn, rather than a ball like us humans boast.

Do you interpret Revelation as a preterist, futurist, or historicist?

Adam means "Red", confirmed Ginger

Post yours.

Dude, this is going no where.

I never said I was White precisely to avoid this type of sperging.

I have R1a. I’m White passing. But I will NEVER call myself White! I AM PERSIAN!

It means "Ruddy", as in "blood in the face" or "blushing". Only one race does that.

What does that matter?

The Ginger

As long as you're here to kill kikes, then that's what matters. Stay away from our women though, cunt.

Some admixture then, how far Persia has fallen. Well take care of yourself non-white, I hope you will be able to keep your land from jewish control. Its one of the last few places left, not here though.

It matters quite a bit if you are to identify who's who from scripture. Jews are quite literally "Satan"(adversary) and the "Devil"(false accuser). The USA is the Beast/(mystery)Babylon

we're not entirely off base from each other

Here it is from the Masonic Bible even, they reference complexion.

I'd hope to get back on-topic. I don't care about Shiia Persians and if they're white or not. This happening has potential to bring some excitement at last.

man, the way the second vehicle slams into the first one, then the way the third vehicle just flies by abandoning their men. White people wouldn't fuck up like this. All the snackbarring is pretty lulzy too

As I said, it means "ruddy". Red in the face.

Some real Iran Defense Force posting is going on now.

Yeah, sure, for any real Holla Forumsacks, here is the translation of what all these people are saying. History lesson, Arab marauders invaded the Persian empire that was over strained from fighting Byzantium, and forced Religion of Cuck™ on the conquered. Because Persians were down and out for a while, they took on a strain of Religion of Cuck™ that was suppressed by Sunnis as a form of low key resistance and to maintain a separate cultural, racial, religious, and linguistic identity.

Persians are not European White, but they are close cousins. Some more muddied than other, but even their purer lines are physically different. Seem to have bigger mouths and jaws than other whites. I've met people that were half American white and half Iranian, they are indistinguishable from other whites, until you meet their parents who can't stop being Iranian.

They are our allies, in a similar way Japanese are. They are not going outside of their borders to shit up Europe on a mass scale like Sunni North Africans do. It's not even in their nature. They act like Greek immigrants do, stay in their countries with very small colonies outside of Greece.

But they need to stop Shiia shit posting. It's as Larpy to most Americans as Trad Catholic larp posting in unrelated threads that have little to do with religion. ….. Holla Forums is full in support of Assad, because he's just a Baa'thist Fascist minding his own business while being attacked by Jews. If Iranians could not be as larpy with their exclusive religious beliefs that Syrians and Lebanese don't shit post about, it would do a great deal of good for both Holla Forums and Iranians who are trying to work to the same goal.

No one on this board but Iranians want to have their thread slid with Dank Ali Memes.

fuck i don't know what to think of this Iranian nigger posting this shit.
For one thing the aryan persians got wiped out in 1200 ad with tribes like the yazidi being the last remnants (currently being wiped out).

Gooks blush too you brainless troglodyte. If you're going to use blushing as your argument at least be correct.

Only light-skinned races do this*

Iranians are fine as long as they stay in Iran and help fight the Jew.

not as good as glorious Ibadi Oman empire

Nice straw man kike, you know jack shit about this subject and that was merely a point, not an argument. It appears to have zipped over your head though.

only KJV1611 is actual "scripture" in English, shown by the fact it has NO COPYRIGHT.
any other version bearing a copyright is FALSE DOCTRINE

Nigger i could just be coming home, sitting down and scrolling past your stupid botpost and all you'd see is a (1) when reply.

agreed
1. kill all kikes
2. sandniggers get the fuck out of white countries
3. we will stay out of your business

You don't even understand Holla Forums terminology.

Also Japanese are our allies but you have no qualms with moeshit shitting up the place. I smell a shill.

Iran hasn't done shit to harm others in like a hundred years if not more. And now that they've finally gone to battle again they fight the good fight. Sounds like great people.

That's all I want. Most whites want nothing to do with the wars for Israhell, but we can do exactly nothing about it at this point. We wouldn't be in your business if we actually controlled our own governments.

Spotted the goon

Great post. I agree overall. However, Shiism is my religion and the difference between me and a “trad Catholic” is that Shias are REAL and the Ayatollah is alive and our leader. YUGE difference.

I hate anime too but it doesn't trigger me. Some images are good though. It's the voices that get me, too squeaky or sounds like indigestion

I just fucking told you, i could come from work with this thread going on for a long time and my first (1) post would be just as legit.

You are Holla Forums remnants, there was no animu shit before the Holla Forums raid. Go gas yourself anytime.

Catholics are pagans tbh

How bad is it that I recognize the porn that pic#3 comes from? Am I lost to all hope?

Fair I suppose.

Whatever you say, goon.

Wait..wha?
Cheesus Rice goon-kun do you even kawaii?

I didn't even post Anime and still triggered the goon.

Next thing he's going to call me "sweaty."

Wrong
I'm going to call you moist :^) different user tbh

kek

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost",

Ethiopians are not white. TRUST ME.

Oh boy…
WHAT'S TRUMP GONNA DO?

all those shills with their "this is nothing, dumbass". Mods could do a bit better job

Gays are straight tbh
Slavery is freedom tbh

That's fine and all. But tone down the religion and post mort Quads Military memes, and you will be doing fine with memetic warfare.

Half our board can't figure out their religion identity, and Shiia memes are just going to confuse things further. …. But if you post military aesthetics, it will send the right message that we all need to man up and get the Jews and other forces of evil (PizzaGate Satanic weirdos for example. ). Assad memes are big, because Syria tons down the religion sectarianism in favor of just military aesthetics. It feels way more comfy. Even the religious picture memes are fine and comfy, but filling the board with minute theological explanations just confuses things.

Otherwise, you are fine.

Nothing on archive.fo. So unless someone capped it or there's another archive service I'm forgetting about, it doesn't look like it.

Best source here

You worship many gods, therefore you are pagan. You worship saints, just because you don't call them gods changes nothing. Do you even know the history of your own fucking church?

see

Hot tip: if you work for iriannigger pr wing stop promoting shit Ayatollah memes and just show merchants and name the jew 24/7 in all your broadcasts. Get someone that's a good tv personality and just do alex jonestein (name the jew though) all day. launch sats with thoes rockets and beam that shit down to the brainwashed masses for free. Don't bring up Religion of Cuck™ at all. just fuck the kikes.

Got it.

Not sure how I missed this. Jesus said he will come for the sheep, not the goats. The wheat, not the tares. These are allegorical references to actual genetic lineages. A tare is always a tare, he did not say "bad wheat" and "good wheat"

"I'm going to pull one verse out of scripture"
What is the context of that verse? Was it all nations of the planet, or all nations of Adamic man?

Despite all its obvious faggotry I have come across a few subreddits that actually name the jew.

One of their mods is called Oy_vey_Goyim

Fuck you and your fake news.

It's still up.
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Reports-Israeli-aircraft-struck-an-Iranian-base-outside-Damascus-515789
archive.fo/LMLxe

the voat t_d was actually pretty hilarious when the reddit t_d faggots tried to flee there

DUDE ITS TOTALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME.

Fucking nu-pol can suck my cock. You all came from r the donald. (((Trump))) getting elected killed this fucking board.

Israel fired 7 cruise missiles at Syria and Syria shot 4 down, there was no exchange of missiles into Israel

No, we want it to be a part of history by making it actually happen.

That is a good attitude to have.

For a xenos

Yeah, it sucks but where else is there to go? endchan is horrific, nextchan is dead meguca is full of tranny wizards and cuckchan is…

>(((Trump))) getting elected killed this fucking board.
don't forget about the mods

Syria is where all the Anciet techbologies are buried!

You misspelled "Antarctica" :^)

Never been perfect.

And yet we have nowhere to go.

All memes aside, there is actually a insanely massive amount of artifacts in both Syria and Iraq that are lesser known about than those from Egypt for example
Most small towns that start with Tel or Tal are built up on a hill that can be 10-40M high and made up of where people have built mud/clay buildings on top of others that have degraded in the same place over centuries and ceramics along with roman coins are very common to find

>archive.is/s1M7H
(((apollo rising)))

also baalbek was probably some kind of annunaki landing platform

If Iran is smart. They won’t respond to the attack because they know so far Trump is on their side. If he wasn’t, the US would have bombed the base. Trump seems to be holding ZOG back to some degree.

No it wasn't you bumblefuck

my digits > your digits

There are actually Sumerian records of mythology that talk about one of their kings who was transported by aliens to a different planet and talked about space travel along with accurately describing 8 planets in the solar system, it also said when he returned he was younger than his son but only aged a few days

other than greater israel, i think the reason for the iraq war was to steal sumerian artifacts that would have detailed the real history of the planet

Lol. No.

I wouldn't go that far, i would still consider it largely just mythology with a few strange coincidences, also according to an Iraqi historyfag i know supposedly over 90% of artifacts and sites are still buried and undisturbed

The Iraqis did start to reveal some really damning historical information when they did a report on Wahhabism and the Saudi royal family and said they were crypto-Jews who created Wahhabism in order as a way for Jews to subvert and infiltrate Religion of Cuck™, which was supposedly confirmed by interrogation of captured Saud family members who were abducted on hunting trips
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

Related articles

newsweek.com/iran-israel-will-be-eradicated-next-war-hezbollah-721335

tass.com/politics/978014

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline#ixzz4zkMrP86u

I absolutely agree!

Pic related is actually true, although i wouldn't say they were necessarily deep cover agents as much as the US was stupid and naiive to think that Shiite Iraqis would be unfriendly towards Iran

WTF is going on over there to produce this?

twitter.com/search?q=@syria&src=typd

Whoa!!!

youtu.be/m7KlWIF_Nxo

Unless iskanders are being launched it's same old nothingburger.

Kikes deserve gas still regardless.

Ah the Assad pods are progressing nicely.

Syria there really isn't much of a starvation problem, this is mostly western NGO propaganda to make the government look bad
Yemen is a totally different case and the Houthis are under a total embargo and all aid along with food is restricted from being delivered
independent.co.uk/voices/yemen-blockades-siege-starvation-syria-uk-foreign-policy-is-hypocritical-a8078441.html

like when the brtish and rusia were fucking irau and they asked US for help rebuilding their economy (check the books) so US sent their own treasury secretary to check the books and get shit in order
it worked
rusia ans englnd btfo
irau becomes us greatest ally
( for like 15 years till ww2)
and then mosadeqe

Cant we all just get a bong?

Here's a transparent version of that pipe.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
#OPENOVENSFORISRAEL

If you are actually Iranian, and not a kike shill:
why let yourself get cucked by Semite shit? I can understand reforming and using Religion of Cuck™ as a political tool to rally the masses (much like what Hitler did with Positive Christianity), but why actually swallow the bullshit? You have your own heritage, your own belief system, yet you choose to let the fucking Arabs, of all people, cuck you in your own land by defining your spirituality and consequent thought patterns. Stop it.

It comes with the mentality, CIA niggers simply assume everyone else on the planet is as petty and disloyal as themselves.

>>>/bog/

fuggen kek

Makeup and special effects.

Persian sounds pretty cool too tbhfam

inb4 they accuse Syria launching the first rocket while Israel did that hours ago before Syria

Oh fuck, I cant unhear it

Then we will have at it, should the time come, and I will toss your transhumanist ass into a star, if able.

>Of course it's dangerous in certain (((hands))), but so is any other technology unfortunately.
Its dangerous because it destroys your humanity user. Synthetic life will destroy Man, as will becoming it. Man must survive. We must get out before the end. It was foretold. The path of transhumanity brings about such conditions that escape is pointless, for we have already given up that which we ought seek to preserve.

You're still muslim. Sunni and shia both read the quran and you're two sides of the one coin kinda like protestant and catholic with christians, which is interesting in itself.

Both religions are judeo religions stemming from jews. I believe the made a cuck religion preaching turn the other cheek and gave that to the white man then a barbaric religion, death to infidel etc, and gave that to arabs.

Now with all that in mind look what's happening today, you muslims are coming to our countries its like a fucking invasion and the majority of our people do fuck all and turn the other cheek.

I have no hatred for you if you're persian or whatever. Do your research and renounce that ape like religion.

Fuck off back to your containment board and whine there you fucking faggot.
Your goat fucking religion is the cancer killing the west, therefore you are a enemy of the white race.

AHAHAHAHA NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK

Got it.

Nevermind I'm retarded.

Okay I can dig that, main reason why I never liked jews, that disgusting weaselly tone in their voice. So yeah I get you getting aggravated. Still they are better….produced, choreographed, scripted than western live action cinema.

agreed, I will never fucking go to the Middle East to fight for kike interest. if there was a draft, could you imagine the red pill potential?

Let me pare it down for you and help alleviate your worry. Any anons with better information please correct me, I did not pay much attention to those threads as I was not part of the GATE program.
>1980s-1990s (((State))) runs a program to program young intelligent children into traitors to humankind.
In effect the (((State))) tried to make good little, and intelligent very important, goybots, and instead they created their next, and final, opponent.
I'm still giddy with the irony of the situation.

that's a lot of sevens.

hardly even needs checking

your absolutely right. i myself was one of those many white children in the 80s and 90s that were being drugged and institutionalized to further develop these programs. they underestimated us; thought we would forget or kill ourselves and slowly disappear. their children will pay the price for their arrogance.

They just renamed it to TAG (Talented and Gifted) and kept going, adding in fun bits like "Future Problem Solvers" and stuff; we were encouraged whenever we found solutions that required centralized control of one kind (corporate or government) and distributed solutions were discouraged.

t. TAG kid in 2000s

I'm afraid Kek agrees, son. Don't worry. With your tardstrength you can help carry the crew-served weaponry when it comes time to rake the leaves.

syria.liveuamap.com/
Keep your eyes glued

Fukken amazing vid & the song. Saved.

i graduated in 2000 and i remember hearing about TAG. those gaslighting techniques you experienced sound very similar to my my experiences as well. funny how they keep retooling these programs, it must not be working kek

Under Obama they diverted a lot of these efforts to muh programs, we saw the fruit of it these past few years.

I'd say the country is doomed but look at the salmon, even if one run fails the next crop picks up the slack and after a few years hardly anybody notices. Video related.

To keep this on topic, what are the numbers on this exchange of fire? Targets hit, any retaliation, etc? I'm seeing that the attack caused damage but two missiles were intercepted.

Get out, kike enabler.

Thanks, I thought i was correct but as i posted I did not pay much attention to those threads.

Okay so (((they))) are continuing a failing tactic? Huh, Jews not learning from past mistakes who'd a thunk it?

Slightly off topic but HOLY FUCK how have the SSA gained so much? what the fuck is assad doing

It's worse where i grew up in Europe. They don't school test your IQ until pretty late, which means it's up to the parents to go with you to a test, if you have pozzed parents that's already problem 1#. When i got tested i was in 9th grade and it turned out i had the highest IQ in the entire school, they realized my bad grades are because of indifference. When there was talk about letting me skip classes if i put in some effort, i agreed, however they talked my parents out of it because "i would lose my precious school years, a child should experience childhood with his friends" and other liberal shit. I could have finished school in 10th grade but these lefty cunts deliberately kept me in school and made me waste time.

Nice.

NUKES
… ARE A JEWISH HOAX
Nagasaki and Hiroshima were Dresden-tier firebombings

What.

Don't even mention it. It's a fake-conspiracy like the flatearth-mongrels.

But the people who survived those bombings only saw one airplane

That's what people said about touching the wailing wall too.

And into the trash you go.

Nah, your doing a lefty kike deflection trick straight from Noam Chomsky s playbook. Notice when neocohen kikes get a foothold in the state dept and whitehouse, the push for with Iran intensifies. Obama actually made a deal with Iran and things we're settling down.

*for war

Hope Israel gets crushed.

PRAY TO GOD NOW!!!!!!!

If NUKES are used, it can spread worldwide!!!

Wow, it's just the kikes violating sovereign airspace again and dropping bombs on foreign infrastructure as happens every few weeks, with Syria / Iran responding with aggressive statements that will then in turn be used in another round of sanctions against them. Why is this still stickied?

TL;DR:
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

criminally unchecked

Imageboards are anime

She is getting ripped a new asshole on twitter.

Iran is hostile to Zionist Israel and doesn't have a kike run central bank. They don't cooperate with world Jewry.

That's all you need to know. There isn't a great mystery about why Jewish power wants to change regimes in Iran.

Has Trump, Putin or anyone else significant commented on this attack yet?

Probably not. He’ll surely need to. The question should be how will he address this without the media focusing on how he’s addressing it rather than what is being addressed.

Sadly that won’t happen since the jews at hollywood and the media and maybe even in our government will prevent it from happening.

NOT

AN

ARTFORM

Kill every grey-hair in the country, they already used the power of the state to steal our wealth at gunpoint and create unfunded liabilities, they struck first, now it's our turn to kill them.

Nukes are real, but the dangers are grossly exaggerrated. Nukes being fake is psyops to deflect from those facts

Assyrians were always Semites.

Seconded.

While your here, try out this new rope i got you

Meant to reply to. I know what must be done

WWIII super-alliances slowly congealing

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!
SOURCE?

Graduated in 02 and was GATEd my entire life. Played the violin since age three and when I was a wee Lad in 1st grade they sent me in to teach reading to all the 2nd graders. All throughout my schooling the intercom would buzz and call the lady to the office and she would WITHOUT FUCKING FAIL have me come up to the front of the class , read , direct discussion , and after a while she would just come back in and hang at the back of the class. This happened a fucking lot and I'm from BFE nowhere in the Rockies. We graduated 202 of us my senior year.
Tl;dr GATE is real , th and kikes fucked up and let us live in hopes we would die or just fuck off.
I WILL NEVER FUCK OFF AND I AM PRETTY GOD DAMNED GOOD AT EVERYTHING I TRY
NOW I SHALL TRY TO REMOVE THE YID FROM MY BEAUTIUL PLANET
SIEG HEIL

We need to demand that they open that court case.

Would it not be better to use it as a heat sink for supercomputing? It's a reason why Titan is a good prospect for robotized colonization, and I, and other more learned men than I, see no reason why humans should be on the planet seeing as the land would melt beneath the soles of your astronaut suit, not to mention boiling seamethane should you try to take a dip in said suit….before all the heat is sucked outta ya by said boiling methane, or was it seahydrogen I forgot my apologises.

It doesn't seem like it's happening any more. It seems like this thread is just shitposting now.

This.

You mean Methane clathrate?

Another nothingburger has "happened."

America Going On Hi Alert
Something is ready to happen, Deep State vs. Peoples' Populism.
Dec 1, 2017 "Keep Prepping!"

youtube.com/watch?v=5MrfN9SxA34

You monster. There goes listening to that soundtrack ever again

Sure thing. Listen and believe, goyim. We’re totally on “high alert” and something is absolutely “ready to happen”.

Iran has always been the target. Ever since the creation of ISIS and before. Iran has the oil and potential pipeline to disrupt Israel's wealth harvesting pets - AKA Saudi Arabia/UAE/etc.

Keep in mind the Iranians have not shown belligerent intent toward the US since the 70's. We must stop letting our kids be Israel's bullet sponges.

Don´t forget to report JIDF posts.

Checked

start having an argument any time

Very nice. Thanks user.

holy shit this is gold

low energy D&C shill

Hi, Im a Pagan, and I'm here to say that this nigger right here is a fucking retard, and probably a peeter puffin hooknose.

thank you based user for reposting this. CIAniggers BTFO

it's shaped like a dick

take it to >>>/x/22556 faggots, GATE is not a Holla Forums approved topic

Reported for autistic spam.

I welcome you as a comrade my aryan brother.

It's not spam when it's that autastic.

Reported.

Nature and truth are at their base the Jews natural enemy

What do you mean by this? I was in a GATE program from 3rd to 5th grade in the 90s…

Yep. You made it here and so did I and so did others. That's not weird at all.
THE KIKES CREATED THEIR COMING HOLOCAUST

so how would somebody know if they were a part of a program like that? I've heard others say they had memories implanted or wiped

I remember it. I went there for a full school day every single Wednesday while between grades 3 and 5. Then my family moved to a different city and I told my parents that I didn't want to be part of the GATE program in the new city (which they called TAG). Maybe I got out before they could wipe me?

Reminder ((they))) will do the same thing here in the USA, Antifa is the camel’s nose.

I'm reading up on the archived GATE threads now and inn case anyone here else needs to do that…

archive.fo/qQkpC
archive.fo/wced0
archive.fo/8IV6U
archive.fo/nNVa3

Sounds like I dodged a bullet tbh famalam

Persia was renamed to Iran at Hitler's personal request, it means "Aryan" in Persian.

Get the fuck out, paid shill boomer.

always a leaf

So? The shithole is filled with 80 IQ sand niggers who happen to follow the pedophile prophet.

So did this really happen?
I didn't see any MSM reporting on it…

>(((americans))) will now go to war with syria
Good, more dead ameritard soldiers.

It technically happened, it's just pretty insignificant.

thanks for the links. I was in GATE since third grade. I remember it was also referred to Promise. Most of the kids in my grade that were in GATE were in my class, it was a year around school program and every grade had one. These kids were the same ones that were in Young Astronauts, and other accelerated reading and math clubs. Looking back its strange.

yay, less proxy wars. Now Israel will be addressed as an aggressor.

hownu.ru

Do not post here again, ever.

Stop helping the kikes datamine you.

Here's another: archive.fo/WWpf9

Holy Fuck, These are supposed to be the brightest minds in the country and they can't argue this simple point? Where are the debate team captains? Where is the intelligence?

Now you know why (((they))) want a brown population worldwide.

You're attaching entirely too much meaning to semantic constructs. There is no reason for the hungry and homeless to exist, they're a waste of biomass. They can exist in the luxury of a naturall occuring biosphere but once we're off planet, there can be no such thing.

And if I know anything about your sort, your next reply will be
The response to that is, did white people all leave Europe when we colonized America? No. I think we must make the best of what we've got, but the stars have so much more to offer. We need to take both.

Yeah, what the fuck? I came back to this thread today expecting updates and I get complete derailment. Obvious shills are obvious.

They commit war crimes every single fucking day. No one does–or will ever do–anything about it, particularly not for a single rocket attack into big bad Syria (but user, Assad is the bad guy!).

Yeah, like, I'm not against a separate thread for this stuff. ….. But even in a separate thread this shit is retarded. The government doesn't know what it's doing, and I am sure the hell that social workers in the school system can't even pick out real special children. Case in point, I was thrown in special ed and told I was never going to achieve anything, now I have more than three degrees, getting more, and make good money.

Even if these people were in a special program, they are proving that they are shit tier retarded, because they are fucking up a thread on a real political issue, Israel bombing one of Syria's allies, Iran, to escalate a war that we don't want.

Therefore, I have to conclude the JIDF are in this thread heavily.

I think what's going on is an intentional news blackout to cover for the fact that Israel attacking Iranians (even in Syria) at this juncture could easily lead to war. It's essentially a declaration of war.

So is the possibility of a draft legit? Cause I'm too crazy to join the military, used to hallucinate, but I'd love to sign up if I could.

There will never be another US draft. Kikes shot themselves in the foot with that one.

The question is whether kikes are stupid enough to actually attack either country in the open.

GLASS THE KIKES NUKE WAR NOW

ht__tps://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-netanyahu-protests/tens-of-thousands-of-israelis-protest-against-netanyahu-corruption-idUSKBN1DW0Q8

No, Mr meseeks and the parasite episode, but that's itjn

Alright, so I haven't paid a lot of attention to the ME specifically, but let me know if this sounds about right

So from what I can gather, if there's a conflict, major players will be:

Not sure though, I'm not very well versed on (((implications))) on national policy and stuff

I mean, I guess it might have been a really elaborate trick designed specifically to convince us all that the education system was bullshit. But I think it was just a matter of incompetence.

I bet you're Australian, aren't you?

They have no gods damned idea.
Kek is only the beginning. Veelox is the next step. Weaponized Autism.

GATE program and its various names were used all over the world. Not uncommon for fellow Holla Forumsacks to be part of it.
I can't remember much of it and wasn't involved for long but was involved in other shit, montauk style.

Way OT though. All that matters is all of us here manifesting the downfall of the kikes.

Pic 1
35 RuAF jets on satellite image from 17 Nov 2017 at Hmeymim Air Base in Latakia: 3 MiG-29, 8 Su-24, 4 Su-25, 4 Su-27/35, 2 Su-30, 14 Su-34 + 4 IL-76 cargo planes, 2 IL-20/22 and an An-26

Pic 2
RuAF IL-22PP special mission aircraft already in Syria
janes.com/article/73084/russia-reveals-il-22pp-special-mission-aircraft

These have just arrived. Things are hotting up

[ source ]
twitter.com/obretix/status/937102896608497665

Palestine won't play any major part in the slightest. They can barely fight from how much of a drain it has been to go against Israel and its US backing.

Veelox was abandoned a long time ago. It'd probably be better to just make a new location.

>archive.is/nTv2s

RT isn't trustworthy why not "source" People's Daily instead at least they are honest about their dishonesty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Daily

RT may be partisan when it comes to anything regarding Russia but there is very little reason to believe they would be untrustworthy when it comes to conflict between Israel and Syria. They may deny certain events having happened or spin them a certain way but there is no reason to believe they would make up this type of confirmation.

Nobody gives a shit about your shitty publication. If it's relevant then post it, otherwise just fuck off.

What I mean by this is that there is very little reason to believe they would create non-existant wars out of thin air. Obviously they are strongly biased but that bias doesn't bend reality THAT strongly.

Russia has a dog in the fight, you can't trust RT on this, but your logic is sound otherwise

That one has just no style at all, dude. If you're gonna get a bong, get one that also doubles as a pretty vase.

Read more. People's Daily is largest media organization run by the People's Party of China ie. the RT of China.

They do have a dog in this fight, let's not forget Putin came out….just last week…in favor of 2 state. I believe they did shoot the missiles, but RT is not where I'll be getting my info on this conflict.

Chan Speak: "It's happening"
Translation: "Nothing's happening"

As an american, what do I do if the (((government))) restarts the draft If the yids pressure the US into re-enabling the draft?

So in other words, it has nothing to do with this. There are a million different media outlets you could point to and say "I find this one more reliable than that one", but you have done jack fucking shit in that case. All you have done is jerked yourself off about how super amazing you are that you can cite an outlet nobody asked for. If People's Daily were to publish an article then it would be great to see it, but if all you are doing is name-dropping it then why even fucking bother?

See:

(Heil'd)
TRIPS CONFIRM US DRAFT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! PRAISE KEK!

Unfortunate, I wanted to be drafted.

Just friendly fire some hebes

your reading comprehension is terrible, second languages are difficult especially around complex topics like irony and sarcasm. Is it too hot in teleaviv or too cold in petersborg.

I used the example because they at least admit to being in the man's pocket. Both these outlets are completely untrustworthy they should not be used. But interesting narrative nonetheless user.

Re:completely untrustworthy. Any anons find another sauce for the missle interception other than RT? I've only found repostings/captures of RT's twitter post. Not much out there regarding this.

This has to be /ourguy/ pretending to be a yid for kicks/redpilling

it's happening anons

"Johnny's" face looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

Here's the rhetorical question I'd like answered: If that happened, would they see their evil plans go up in smoke and give up, or would they quadruple-down and start working even harder to destroy the rest of the races from other countries while milking their hosts' sympathies?

What the FUCK is going on right now??? I'm confused…

wouldn't that make it a Christian city?

you finally prove that you suck at rts's even if you have the fucking playbook of your opponents.

where are you newfags coming from?

(heil'd)
Strangely, my uncle was in a similar program in what would have been the early-mid 1960s in Leafland. Something happened to him in that program that caused him to lead a life of drugs and crime. He would go on to be killed in a drug sting operation in the '70s.

Please explain.

Veitnam wasn't exactly a shining example of the draft and war going right now, was it?

The anti-war bullshit of the ‘60s and ‘70s was jews agitating domestically to stop the US from fighting the spread of communism. It led to such backlash against the wars that they got their wish–troops brought home and the draft ended. We haven’t fought a draft war since then. But now, since a draft would certainly be needed in a war with Russia (and technically with China, but they are, truly, so incompetent that we have every chance in the world at defeating them with just our current military strength), the kikes are at a standstill with their plans. Direct war with Iran isn’t happening–public war exhaustion is far too high–even though it wouldn’t need a draft. It’s difficult to say what they’ll do next. They tried to get their bitch in the White House so that they could declare war on Russia outright; that didn’t work. They tried to frame Russia for “election tampering”, and that “worked” for a while, except now it’s leaking out from all sides of their ✡official channels✡ that this was all faked, so that fell through. They’re running through their usual bag of tricks pretty quickly here. They still have 2018 and 2020 to steal, though, and since no big deportation push has happened–nor looks like it even will at all–it’s really a threat to us. And then there’s also the chance of a false flag by ✡Iran✡…

Why is it taking so long for the Book of Revelation to play out?

Because it's fanfic for a 2000 year old conflict that never occurred between nations that no longer exist.

A backfire. Drones are programmed to sweep everything, race, culture, ethnics, their masters' included. The 'muh anti-semiticism' protocol failed them.

>(((The Rebel)))

Hooboy.

6 million

PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL

checked keked the kikes and kiked them selves for the last time. Let this be the final tantrum of the big nosed jew.

People will support Donald Trump no matter what, not because they believe in him, but because they are lazy and weak and need to believe someone is doing what needs to be done, because the average fat faggot certainly is going to do shit to fix their problems.

Almost every single person in the USA was against that war, so the hippie movement was created to drug the youth and prevent revolt. They then tried to convince the public that you were either a drug-addicted hippie or a war (for CIA drugs) lover; the false dialectics never stop. The populace still remained against the war though, but afraid to speak out and looking like a hippie degenerate. ADMIRAL MORRISON, orchestrater of the false flag in the Gulf of Tonkin to start the Vietnam War, was the father of JIM MORRISON. They had the false dialectic prepared long before the war ever started. The Doors (of Perception) are a military intelligence operation.

Anons, for future reference, THIS is when big Jew attacks on their neighbors take place– either day before US election (which is passed) or 2 days before or after christmas (when the jews know no burgers watch the news/read papers. This is how they try to cover up their fowl deeds. Have been doing it since I first began paying attention. This year, watch from Dec. 23rd-28th, and see if I'm correct.

This

Also during heavy news periods, bread and circuses like jewlympics and similar.
But mostly the xmas bullshit.

Gas the Jews

Considering how many polytheistic religions have many parallels with the Sumerian one. Even the bible has some similar stories. Abrahamic monotheism spread like cancer and completely blinded people to any truth that might be in other religions. Today ancient religions are called mythologies, because the stories of the bible of Egyptian wizards and all that are very believable.

Can someone check /r/worldnews and confirm that my browser tabs are not from differing realities?

here's one without compression artifacts, run it through youtube-dl

soundcloud.com/rybje/denisova-mariya-deva-chistaya

BRITISH SOLDIERS
MI8?

CIAniggers hate when you post that, so here's another one. Listen closely for 'action' before they fire.

Fucking scripted ISISrael jew mercs. You CIAniggers, letter agencies who allow this and special forces are traitors to your own people and are bottom of the barrel scum.

No.
Sensory apparatus and a brain to decode the message from said sensory apparatus are required for a sound to be created.
Sound is the result of the interaction of waves in air pressure with delicate sensory apparatus that turns vibration into electrical signals to message the brain so it can apprehend an impression of an exterior event (eg. a tree falling)
Without this sensory apparatus, all you have is a change in air pressure, known as sound waves, despite the fact that they don't make or contain sound, they instigate the process of sound creation between an ear and a brain and a consciousness.

I don't have the comparison one but here is the film set video.

Sounds great, but the surviving jews in New York, San Fran, and other major cities throughout the world would then have a
NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST
merit badge, completing their predictive programming loop.

You mean sediment. Scum floats on the surface.

Great point. Also depends on if the barrel is empty or not ^__~

(Hitler triplers heiled)
This is good. I've noted a ton moar commercials, and eases of restrictions so that one may join the armed forces now. If it were honest to God in our country's benefit, serving within our country; it'd be a joy to join. But, (((something))) is afoot tinkering somewhere and we'll have to jump in.

Always war, tiresome.

Its been tinkered with since FDR.

I need more of these female comics.

They're calling him a heathen.
Sounds like he's not Isis?

Its actually from an ISIS video by infiltrators inside of Jordan who were filming the US training FSA rebels at a formerly secret base, it was actually ISIS exposing a secret US training regime and exposing the US directly working with groups that openly support Al-Nusra and US advisors telling rebel leaders how to speak to them

I imagine what he said is pretty standard fare though. I bet they're allah this allah that all day in middle eastern militaries. The last part of what you said is interesting but there isn't enough information to reach that conclusion from the video alone.

yes, the superbowl is a common time for shit to go down

Here is a link to the video
cloud.mail.ru/public/141w/CcPDXtrZH

T. hard materialist.

This is such a modernist way of thinking. The egotism of muh science nuatheists.

GLASSED

The interstellar vid was my OC for 4/wsg/

It's strange coming across things you've done somewhere else

tfw we're the generation that shitfucked a 2,000+ year old plan for world domination

Keep tipping that fedora, yid.

lel In spite of jim selling 8ch to glow in the dark kikes to fuel his lady boi addiction.

Go back to cuckchan

Also the last picture about 2014, which is indeed the year the kikes they fucked up and realized that they had to go in overdrive to combat this (which made them fail even harder). If we look it from a numerology view you have 2+0+1+4 = 7. 7 is a really important number in numerology and a lot of esoteric and religious groups. I think the kikes where too busy fiddling kids and promoting faggotry to keep the numbers in mind. Normally they'd know but we indeed live in times of the rebirth of spirit, nature and the truth.

I'm not saying that one is fake or anything but it wouldn't be hard to edit in a voice saying "action" if it wasn't in the original recording.

You realize the holocaust didn’t happen, right?

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have and will.
$18 billion soros bux and the best they can afford are kikes pretending to be Holla Forumsacks? Fucking sad and low energy.

Well, they paid for a month worth of Q-LARP. It got people to stop looking into pedogate.

keep shilling against the mods too, I'm sure that'll convince us you're the readl deal, fag.

seems good

youre a neocohen j*w arent you?

This is so unbelievably pathetic.

tfw the captcha should just be the word god

It has been 10 months and you are still thinking laterally.

Reported.

whats wrong kike? are you gonna call me a goon?

Maybe go away then, shill.

for what? calling out the neocohen kikes in the thread?

Reported.

reported for jew shill

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Reported.

i just highlighted your posts and youre not the guy i called out. infact youre the guy that argued against him regarding the shitty moderation of the board

i lost track of whos jewing who here

I just highlighted your posts and you’re obviously a paid jewish shill. Reported.

why exactly?

And what makes you think they wouldn't be stupid enough to go to the owners of these bad goy sites and buy / kill them on the DL?
Would explain all the fuckery that has happened for the past few years.

Sorry meant to quote this good goy.

Netanyahu: 'Iran & Nazi Germany share ruthlessly commitment to murder Jews, but Iran will fall'

youtube.com/watch?v=YKWew0p2VmQ

they're definitely getting ready for war.

(checked)
is he implying Nazi Germany didn't fall?

Pulling back from wasted areas to concentrate force in places that still have civilians.

Actually lately its been largely the opposite
Pulling back from deserts/depopulated areas and focusing on urban and civilized areas was the main tactic throughout the entire war, but now its the end phase of recapturing mostly large empty deserts and vast amounts of territory now that no urban areas remain under ISIS control, which is why it looks like the SAA areas became much larger over the past months

cool, thanks for the /sg/ recap

Is this the thread the kikes are sliding?

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Nonsense. Killing DACA is critical for fixing American demographics (though it is not sufficient by itself). Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital is a fundamentally meaningless symbolic move that has no real impact on America or Europe (if the choice to be made was "Jerusalem belongs to kikes" or "Jerusalem belongs to White Christians" you'd have a point, but it's "Jerusalem belongs to kikes" or "Jerusalem belongs to sandniggers", which doesn't really matter).

with /sg/ ending now that IS is gone and the US agression will be more stagnant, and ofcourse taking into context the entire region, wouls it be wise to start a new general thread for the middle east?

My only concern was whether Brock actually did get access to NSA tools for wetwork against Anons, or if that was just more psy-op bullshit.

im up for that. its not gonna be called /meg/ is it?

I'm becoming interested in reading books on numerology, what would you suggest?

Polite Sage for off topic

Shoot, forgot sage

Well is this a big fat nothing or what?

syriancivilwarmap updated, they confirm events with people on the ground. additional israeli air strike at dumayr air base.

test

I really enjoyed Elementary Number Theory by Kenneth H Rosen.

not much of a loss

you do you.

somewhat related to this thread, video of houthis firing a missile at a UEA nuclear plant. apparently it was intercepted, pretty lulzy though

i'm not the iranian, just wouldn't mind being in his position

le bump

le gay

Any dead muslim is a good muslim. Commie jews will have zero power without them. Also, fuck Religion of Cuck™, mohamhead, marx, dversity, and mohamhead again with his mother dick because he likes a good anal romp

wow you cock sucking mods… you replaced p i s s l a m with your string?

I see a VERY common trend between the TRUMP Shills and "MUH ISREAL GOOD CUZ MILITARY AND ECONOMY TOGETHER" lol Not a good excuse and every (((Jewrnoulist I hear say that discredits them one by one..

There's a reason Hitler Dealt with Certain Muslims and undesirables. Atleast they had the brains to put aside their differences to try and stop a GlOBaL issue…

the only reason those kikes even have israel is because of literal jews hitler and goebbels

nothing to see here.
MOVE ALONG