Blade Runner 2049 isn't for reddit soyb-

Even Star Wars fans have more muscle

Two of them are Soy Wars fangoys

I still know that star wars has some non soyboys compared to these numale runner nerds

Thank you.

You are quite welcome.

why would rightwingers love it so much!? explain that kiddo
ps. i love watching redditcuck/pol/ spout normalfag memes like "soyboy"

you tried.

Your sample here is skewed. of course reddit soyboys are going to be the ones to 'review' shit like this on youtube, that's what they do. The vast majority of Bladekino 2049 fans are highly intelligent, righteous beings.

reichc-cuck soyboy utterly wrecked

Oh hai normiecuck.

listen up, home slice, you find data that contradicts this, i'll retract my assessment. until then, my dude, all I sees is soysboys.

Oh hai normalnigger

my point, you nigger, is that the vast majority of people who review shit on youtube are reddit autists. im not saying they're not autists, i'm saying that the only people who are going to appear when you search for that is going to be the people who are reddit enough to upload videos of them reviewing shit. i.e., you can't say this speaks for all or even the majority of BR2049 fans.

it's like when bombers returned to base in WWII with bullet holes in them, the design bureaus would increase the armour in the areas that came back riddled with bulletholes. but then they realised that the ones that were coming back were the ones that could afford to be shot in those places and survived, so instead they armoured up the places in the planes that came back to base unharmed and the survival rate of bombers went up dramatically, because the ones that returned were getting shot in places they could afford to, whereas the ones that didn't were getting shot in places that needed armouring up

it's not the best analogy for this but learn how statistics work you nigger

don't care about autismal rants defending soyboys, my dude.
stay mad.

There is 100% a cuckchan hotpocket shown in this image. Take your bets on which one.

I'm getting the strongest hotpocket vibes from one up from the bottom left.
How'd I do?

Perhaps. But the one above him also seems likely to sperg out and ban anyone posting this image.

That's who I meant.

there's no way all the soyboys make that fac-

LIKE POTTERY

Kinda looks like Matt Easton

It's soy as fuck alright.

K, I missed the "up".
Glad to see we were on the same page.

Are they unaware that they're a meme, or do they just not care?

Ummm do I care what literal fascists, KKK, and neo-nazis think of me? LOL fuck off.
:^0

you smell bad

Well it certainly ain't that soy baby ;^O

you smell bad O^;