Ben and jerrys

im gonna "buy" some and then realize I don't need them while im someone other than the freezer

sage

You know what this thread needs? A better thread.

check teh image first idiot?

you mean while you're somewhere other than the freezer section?

you don't want to hurt a grocery store, they take the loss if a product is left out like that.

Somewhere* you loser
Don't get pissy when your shit thread gets saged because its badly written and doesn't contribute to the board at all. Enjoy your ban Chaim

Late sage cuz I feel like a tard for not saging here

シッギディッギ

its full of soy isnt it?

What do you expect from jewish owners/founders? Same thing with Haagen-Daz. Not sure what it is with jews and the ice-cream business.

Did you miss pedogate? Unilever, who own Ben and Jerrys and many other ice-cream brands, including Walls - are pedophiles. They use all the symbols that the FBI leaked as 'pedophile dog-whistles' - and they're Jews who, as we know, like children for their purim sacrifices as well as general depravity.

Ice-cream is a pretty great way to lure kids away from safety. It's really not surprising that kikes would be involved in it, even if it was purely for the sake of symbolism.

This isn't Holla Forums anyway, but you fat disgusting fucks sit home eating ice cream and then wonder why you ca't get laid. Here is your "ice cream:" get a packet of Chocolate Met-Rx, use skim Milk instead of water, and add cinnamon.

Remove the word "ice-cream" from your vocab. Doesn't exist. And that shit's like fucking $10 isn't it? You can but a carton of 40 Met-rx for ~$23.

sage

I must have missed that part and obvious connection. The jews degeneracy is literally a bottomless well.

Using a faggot as a reaction pic, user I….

I don't eat that shit anyway. It tastes weird to me, and costs more than it's worth.

Most anons on here don't know how to.

How about some ice cream with caucasian children on it and nothing about refugees celebrating medieval europe?

Hello fellow Canuck. Wonder when they'll have the girl in a burka, to be "inclusive" of course?

too bad chapman's is shit full of artificial flavors that give me cramps. Country maid brand or GTFO

Foothills Creamery tbh is best tier ice cream.

Oh this one is a beauty.

(((We wuz Danish)))

Easy,shit food that makes goyim cattle fat,diabetic and stupid.

Soy doesn't matter,phytoestrogens are a larp that plays into the whole male sex drive alphaism = all there is in life kike meme. Unless you go overboard you are fine.

Meat is full of shit generally and full of shitty hormones,water and gmo feed. Stuffing yourself with it is easy cancer.

Healthy (doesnt have to be expensive meat),pulses,grains,veggies are how to eat well.

Cook yourself thats the main thing,no tv dinners,jars of sauce or too much sauces.

Bread,soda,stuff like that is rammed with crap but if you have to eat it eat a little as it fills you up easily. This is a good tip with mcdonalds.

1 big mac meal will fill you up for most of the day.

Is that you, Toaster? What the fuck are you doing shitposting when you're supposed to be working on those waffles I gave you?

Give it time.

YOU DON'T Make YOUR own ICE cream FIBBER SHITSKINS ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANT