Bitcoin Fraud---> This Is Very Interesting!!!

Hi. Thanks for passing this along so it gets some attention. I was worried if I posted this somewhere it would mostly go unnoticed. Also, I'm trying to stay anonymous because I don't want to be accused of being the person who came up with this exploit or be blamed by any company for any damages. It's an interesting technical story so I thought I would share it.

——– story begins here —————-

I returned 9 BTC to reddit user fitwear who recently claimed were stolen from their blockchain.info wallet.

I have evidence that some bitcoin address generation code in the wild is using private keys that can easily be discovered on a regular basis. This is either intentional or by mistake. Some wallets have been compromised by what is probably an innocent looking piece of code. Furthermore, someone has been siphoning bitcoin on a regular basis since 2014 from them. Whether they discovered this by accident (like I did) or are the ones who installed the code themselves, I don't know. It looks like either a clever exploit or a coding error. It could also be yet another piece of malware, however as I explain below, I feel this is less likely the case. In order to fully understand how this works and how I discovered it, please read on.

pastebin.com/jCDFcESz

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/money/news/bitcoin-dollar82m-in-cryptocurrency-stolen-in-sophisticated-hack-exchange-says/ar-BBGn1J1?li=AAggFp5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike-free first sage

very interesting read. I assume that if I were to be using a compromised wallet, I would notice money slowly going away, right?

A very clever way to steal bitcoins too, one that may pass unnoticed even with open source wallets

I only believe because it seems possible to actually do this, and if it is, someone is bound to be doing so

versus

Do you people not understand that bitcoin is open source and therefore completely open to scrutiny? If something like this were the case it would have to be a proprietary fork but then why would anyone use it?

It's threads like this that tell me no one here actually knows how bitcoin works and just immediately slumps into conspiritard shit. Educate yourselves.

sage it

Holy shit
holyshitholyshitholyshit
The transfers are coming from INSIDE THE LAN

But seriously, holy shit

Saging while I finish reading

This is the ultimate crypto ghost story

N…No I did not buy something with BTC then want a refund. It was hakkers and they sent it to you instead of keeping it for themselves!

I won't be doing that, but I will say:
Hi. Thanks for being a faggot!

You're not as smart as you think you are, you
and you
and you, idiot
should read the thread material next time

Ok, I read it twice and and will give it one bump. But no more, since it's not really Holla Forums related.

It's very interesting, that's pretty much the way I would have done that.
This is a lesson about using all these fancy tools where you have to trust the code, open source or not. No one actually reads to code in detail for all the tools they use.
But it's not a problem with Bitcoin. Bitcoin's fine.
But it may be a problem for some people using Bitcoin related tools. Examine your wallets! Has this stolen from you? If you find that you have been affected by this, say something. Perhaps then we can build a venn diagram and figure out where the malicious code is.

Every user should give this a read, it's incredible. Somewhere out there somebody's doing an Office Space, a mining company or an exchange or something like that probably.

OP's post has all the hallmarks of a nigerian scam.
- response to a conversation that no one was having
- evidence of something to do with valuable bitcoins
- Come to this alternate website goy, you certainly won't be presented with an opportunity to make thousands for only hundreds of dollars.

None of that has anything to do with OP's post, did you even read it you dumbfuck?

Think the bots broken bump

read this anons

bumping again

These threads are a nuisance, I don't want to be the faggot that misses something genuinely interesting so I have a compulsion to click these threads and waste 10-15 seconds verifying it's nothing that I could be watching animu with instead.

how about you just hide the thread faggot?

79k of my bitcoins are stuck in fucking stale shit wallet heaven. get over it. life sucks when you dwell on shit youll never ever be able to do anything about

Pretty dope writeup tbh. I don't get why he hasn't queried the whole address-space using the same method for private key discovery though…. It's an opportunity waiting to be taken on. Nothing to lose but time, and the potential of free coins. Funny the doxbin has like 50k views already too lmao.

The threads shouldn’t exist here at all, faggot.

Doesn't Open source also mean anyone can edit it and upload it.

You guys are getting Jew'd by the clowns. It's going to be hilarious.

Here ya go
Bitcoin: $82M in cryptocurrency stolen in 'sophisticated' hack, exchange says

msn.com/en-ca/money/news/bitcoin-dollar82m-in-cryptocurrency-stolen-in-sophisticated-hack-exchange-says/ar-BBGn1J1?li=AAggFp5

Thanks user, that makes me feel better about losing my 1 btc last year.

(((hack)))
lol

just tell us how to do it

do you not understand that some of that scrutiny is going right now here in this thread ?