KAREN HUDES WHISTLEBLOWER FILES.zip 469.9 MB

They will delete this quick, all this stuff was off her Facebook page, get it now!!!

KAREN HUDES WHISTLEBLOWER FILES.zip 469.9 MB

mega.nz/#!z9MBhIob!oVl_KAYcntGvjVnVdl4nQtgYzDJCLWxzJFJ9YDk-7d8

Other urls found in this thread:

kahudes.net/about-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is it you nigger.

363 files, mostly pdf files, from off her Facebook, I didn't get them all, they are very, very informative as to the inner workings of the Banksters.

A lot of PDFs from here Twitter page too, exposing the World Bank, and the entire global financial system as completely riddled with corruption.

Screenshot a few folders - still suspicious and entire lack of description in OP post makes this look like malware

Also included is a .docx and a .pdf of her 2017 Facebook postings. The CIA tried to bribe her, she wouldn't cave, thank God she is not dead yet. Women whistleblowers seem to fare better at surviving than male whistleblowers.

There are no folders inside, and no malware either!

Nice - can't DL and help dig currently but here is a bump to get the thread bumped up

Who is this and why should we care?

Wew lad, >>>/x/

She is a whistleblower on the World Bank, where she worked as an accountant, and uncovered massive fraud there, which is still another part of the undrained swamp…

Who is Karen Hudes?

Karen Hudes studied law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.
What did Karen Hudes blow the whistle on?

In 2007 Karen warned the US Treasury Department and US Congress that the US would lose its right to appoint the President of the World Bank if the current American President of the World Bank did not play by the rules. The 66 year old Gentlemen’s Agreement that Europe would appoint the Managing Director of the IMF and US would appoint the World Bank President ended in 2010

In 1999 Karen reported the corrupt take-over of the second largest bank in the Philippines. Lucio Tan, a crony of Joseph Estrada, then President of the Philippines, acquired stock owned by government employees in Philippines National Bank (“PNB”) valued more than 10% of PNB’s outstanding capital without disclosure, as required by Philippines securities laws. Tan owned Philippines Airlines, in default on its loans from PNB. The government of the Philippines loaned $493 million to PNB after PNB’s depositors made heavy withdrawals. $200 million of a loan from the World Bank and a $200 million loan from Japan were cancelled. Estrada was ultimately impeached, and in 2007 an anti-corruption court in the Philippines required Estrada to refund graft he had plundered. The Bank’s Country Director in the Philippines reassigned Karen when she asked him to sign a letter warning the Philippines’ government that the Bank could not disburse its loan without a waiver from the Board of Executive Directors since the loan conditionality was not met. The World Bank’s Internal Audit Department refused to correct the satisfactory evaluation of the Bank’s supervision performance or the flawed report of the Institutional Integrity Department to the Audit Committee of the Board of Executive Directors. When the Audit Committee requested an audit of internal controls over financial reporting, KPMG, the external auditors, circumscribed the scope of their audit in violation of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.

more here: kahudes.net/about-us/

Lots of bombshells here inside the .zip!

Post them then faggot.

This. Of all the "whistleblowers" out there Karen is consistently on target. She deserves more viewership than she gets, I hope this doc leak helps in this regard.

Of all the “whistleblowers”, she’s still alive. Fuck off with your disinfo.

Her resume speaks for itself, bud.

Don’t care. Your images prove this is disinformation.

Legit question, as she has made action in the past: what is the possibility this is a controlled opposition?

Just like many of these dumps, there is a lot of crap mixed in, generic conspiracy documents and all.

OP, give a proper manifest and start posting screenshots of the files, or I’m calling LARP and possibly poisoned files.

i don't think they can outright hurt her, she has some kind of legal standing. this is why they go after the information.

who is that and what are you doing?

My images, what? Methinks you doth protest too much, Mr. Shekelberg.

I'm so fucking sick of these low effort OPs that are either blogposts, personal army requests or this… d/l all this shit but I'm not going to bother telling you anything about it. What needs to be done to rid this board of cuckchan and reddit?

Kill all Jews

Post the most damning PDFs directly, or copypaste, before you expect anons to download this shit.

VMing it

She worked under Wolfowitz asshole, did you open the file? Theres very obviously a smear campaign against her. Shes dead on target about the U.S. being a corporation and your retarded ass being a slave.
Stay on that plantation.
Shes on target about 1934 bonds, Yamashita's gold, the Black Eagle fund, the black fleet, the list goes on.

At least you learned to stop putting it on malwarefire.

Ask anyone who denies this to define what the Inns of Court are. I find that a useful shill deflector.

Also, CANADA is a company on Guensey, as are all their banks.

Nah.

Reported.

For expressing my own opinion? Fine then, fuck you too buddy. Reported too.

For the most part, Americans know and accept this. Towns, cities, and states are businesses incorporated to protect the owners from personal liability.

The problem is it seems that the American citizens are not the actual owners.

Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Those folder titles where named by the same person. I can tell that much so far.

Oh this lady again. Yeah, she's one of those "It's the Jesuits!" individuals.

funny because jesuits are jews

eternal anglo / zionism creeping in again

Bump out of curiosity
Post more of what's inside

Kill yourself.

Strange how she drops one shocker after another in a matter-of-fact way in a video from 2014 and ends it with a smile.

There will be a reckoning. Traitors need to reconsider allegiance if they value this world.

I have a very slow connection here. Please, PLEASE someone save this for keeping it, it is crucial that this information pack remains public ! I need it to continue my investigations, but I am unfortunately abroad with very low internet capacity. Bump bump bump!

apparently they are not even sticking to their own rules and she is calling them out on it. it seems like she is still getting paid but security wont let her into her own office. very interesting, goes over my head completely though, sometimes i wish i had a backround in high finance.