We wuz Everyone

Attention fellow Neanderthals,

here comes the truth about the European Rhesus Monkey dirty Neanderthals. THAS RITE

Story of the Ice People, and Sun People Told by Dr.Umar Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=aZUk_Q-qawk

Big Head Scientists | The story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

What Is Hotep? Meet The Black American Ankh-Right
youtube.com/watch?v=J4o2NAUoduM

Young Pharaoh-The Evolution Theory & The Science of Melanin, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=59VdXSy90zU

Trayvon Martin’s Father honored his Son with a remarkable Tattoo
vh1.com/news/333008/van-tattoo-trayvon-martin-father-tracy/

WE WUZ TRAYVONZ.

Lmao, niggers will steal anything not bolted to the ground.

As long as it's from jews and it pisses them off I'm ok with it.

Check this guy's channel, he does a good job of destroying niggercentrism with nothing but scientific facts.

Fuck no

whaat

He might be referring to them stealing the Aut-Kike.

WE

The kikes were the ones who invented the "alt-right" expression.
Ancient egyptians being jews would be kinda strange, you know, considering a core of the jew philosophy is being professional victims.

UH OH
AYO
NOW HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YO BE SAYUN
*MAKES A CLICKING SOUND*
WE WUZN'T KANGZ?

It's really amazing how old the jew is, that he was actually able to jew one of the earliest civilizations.

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

These pictures display how the "negroes are the real jews" are a more believable theory.

Sadly for niggers and unlike them, Egyptians could write so all the negro illustrations are narrated about Nubian subjugation.

Here are the jews.

Is that eminen shirt? But he a whitey

What do you mean?

also found this interesting video about some tribe, it's a fun watch. Don't forget those are the same nig nogs from africa and in the U.S. That's why niggers never were allowed to be the white man's equal and never should live amongst us.
Because they turn savage.

That's a famous fake, user. Some Frenchie's activist project to remind the world about poor nigger tribes.

posting red nigger-babble on this site should be a bannable offense.

back to fucking reddit, summerfag

Really?
100% sad
Just watched part 2 and the mirror part indeed was pretty off.

tbf, it's not like a real confrontation with savage niggers would look much different and there are videos of genuine first encounters out there though they usually look nowhere near as dramatized. It's usually just a lot of starring and touching.

*video

Nice digits, Id too!

This one is pretty interesting.
at 4:51 they throw heads of other killed negros around

Thanks im gonna watch those too, i mean, it's basically like watching some animal videos.

Except those are either cute or majestic. Watching wild niggers is like watching nature gone wrong.

It's also fake, the people in it are actors.
They're not even Africans, they're from Papua New Guinea, i.e South Seas savages.
All of these "first contact" videos are bullshit staged to get your shekels.

Fucking niggers….

A reminder that nigger IQ is so low, they confuse melanin with melatonin

AYO DEM WERDS BE HARD MANG

That's not a hard error to make actually since the words are similar (if you are a lay person), what's interesting is that these people claim to study this stuff and are experts n sheeeiiit

Spot the jew time!

I think he's referring to them saying they're ancient Israelites now and King David was a brotha

kiketube in post but i'm sure the webm is floating out there somewhere.

It is, actually, if you as much as read the definition of both words. Let alone write autistic fanfiction about space nigger aliens.

WE

Jesus, can you fucking read user?

You might want to look up what "lay person" means in that context user kun.

kys