==TILLERSON STEPPING DOWN IN JANUARY, POTENTIALLY BEING REPLACED BY MIKE POMPEO==

Something must have changed, that scumbag deserves to be in chains not head of the State dept.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/30/rex-tillerson-expected-to-step-down-in-january-plans-discussed-for-pompeo-to-take-place.html

archive.is/OWqOW

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/30/report-jared-kushner-pushing-for-rex-tillersons-ouster-after-ivanka-snub/
sputniknews.
threadreaderapp.com/thread/937173884817854464
archive.is/fdIJt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh god dammit, how embarassing.

Who could be behind of this?
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/30/report-jared-kushner-pushing-for-rex-tillersons-ouster-after-ivanka-snub/

Oh boy the chronicles of Princess Ivanka and the Antichrist kike continues.

Im still getting inconsistent reporting on this.

sputniknews. com/us/201712011059610914-trump-tillerson-not-out/

op is a faggot

DADDY
HE RAPED ME
PLEASE FIRE HIM

Looks more like a fued between the 2 kikes Bannon and Kushner continues. this sort of infighting between kikes i do enjoy seeing, although its hard to filter out the facts from these quarrels

What the fuck? Its his Bio talking about how he was an eagle scout then jumps directly to fucking Russia

Heh, I bet the author is a kike.

Because wiki editors are either lefties or kikes

I just don't fucking buy this speculative bullshit. State dept has already come out and debunked it last night yet the media kept forcing it. Fuck off until something actually happens and stop sliding the board with fucking nothings.

One zogbot discarded like an used condom, then replaced with another!

Man you know damn well that wasn't my intent. The idea of Mike Pompeo taking the state dept freaks me the fuck out.

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

ITS NOT HAPPENING YOU OVERLY CONCERNED LITTLE QUEER

That is some damn fine OC.

Weird how today's speculative horseshit specifically mentions that its kikeners fault. Almost like the media uses him as a fracture point, when in reality there's no proof of anything other than he got cucked in Afghanistan earlier in the year. How strange :')

fake news faggot

(((Sources))) say Tillerson is out Pompei is in and cotton replaces.
A. Ill buy it when I see it
B. If either of those US-Iranian war hungry fucks move up the chain I'm gonna get ready enact innawoods. I will NOT get sent to fucking Iran to fight another kike war in that God forsaken desert in '18. Nope wont do it.

Old news, Tillerson isn't going anywhere.

What did Tillerson do wrong? I thought he drove the kikes out of Exxon?

They literally changed the picture of him to one in which he's shaking hands with Putin the day he was announced as SoS. The commies have no fucking shame.

Weird. Only snubbed ivanka?

I'm starting to think they're machiavellian kikes in name only and not real kikes at all.

He's a fucking neocohen, his policies are the opposite of Trump.

gas yourselves kike shills were onto you

Whats the difference OP? One globalist cuck liberal replaces another. who is the alternate? Nicky Haley?? Fucking lol I guess Hillary did win.

what scares you about pompeo taking over state any more than anyone else? just curious

Ah yes, when you’re publishing horseshit, I guess you have to say it’s from ‘unnamed’ sources. Name the source assholes and we’ll judge. Do you have any respect for your readers?

Shills have been at this all day.

threadreaderapp.com/thread/937173884817854464
archive.is/fdIJt
last two or three clips especially

Literally the brainlet response. What makes you think you're qualified to say this? Because your read the OP and sharted out an answer? These guys are friendlier to Trump than Tillerson by far. I've listened to about 30 hours of speeches by Petraeus, Brennan, McMaster, Kelly, Panetta, Pompeo, and Cotton over the last week and it seems extremely likely exceptionally so when Cotton was pressed about the rumor and only replied "I am pleased to represent the people of Arkansas"…. he is going to take the job. Nice bold letters though, you lunatic faggot.