Actual Black Harvard Student's published writing

Harvard isn't the respected school it used to be. It may still make the top-ten lists, but in the mind of the average person, the prestige of a Harvard degree is slipping largely due to affirmative action and admissions procedures. 30% of their student population is Jewish, a gross overrepresentation. Yet, those students count in their white quotas, essentially displacing whites. This isn't news; water is wet.
Gentlemen of Holla Forums, I present you with a real-life Harvard grad-student. She (? Ze?) makes a few laughable points about racist encounters at school in the article, but I'm more interested in the writing style.
Let's critique this together. The use of English is pretty atrocious. There are logical leaps and inconsistent sentences bordering on the incoherent and much, much more! I'll start with the easy target:
The next to last statement in bold print features two typos which the editors at Medium and Huffpo overlooked: student's (possessive when she clearly meant plural students) and that (where she clearly meant they).
"As a result, when racism is palpably happening like in the above story, white STUDENT'S freeze and become fearful because they can theorize us, THAT can write about us, they can work on us, they can work upon us, but they cannot work with us."

first published in the Medium on Tuesday
Medium
archive.fo/4Qfdd
And then in Huffpo last night
archive.fo/Zkc5o
And then in my fb feed this morning to my delight.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I4ueq
theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident
twitter.com/Ciarra_Milan
archive.fo/4Qfdd
youtube.com/watch?v=9N-sb8dmKoA
archive.fo/dLCZS
mobile.twitter.com/Ciarra_milan
grammarist.com/usage/currently/
docs.google.com/document/d/1wDcf9gx2UQIgA3E4wcsRTU8vXg_L3DEVxaC82sbEclI/edit
medium.com/@cmilanjones/grad-school-is-trash-for-students-of-color-and-we-should-talk-about-that-af672814b3ee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Etymology of the word relates to prestidigitation or trickery. These places are indeed very "prestigious." They always throw it in your face with language, but most people don't even know what "etymology" means, let alone know where their words come from.

Archaic: of, relating to, or marked by illusion, conjuring, or trickery.

Also, it would clearly be racist to edit her paper for errors. Get with the pogrom user.

Exactly. I think that's one of the reasons those errors were left in. The editors are not only on board with this, they may have been hoping to trigger English language nit-pickers who would overlook her points because of her writing style, thereby proving their racism. But, the typos are just the beginning.

…i just what is this i dont even

checked and kek'd

oh my.

I think that a lot of racism that non-whites (particularly blacks) experience is often "experienced". By this I don't mean to imply that they don't genuinely believe that they're experiencing it (generally), but rather what they're experiencing is just someone being a dick - not due to race, but due to being a dick to whomever it is that they're interacting with in the moment. A large reason why is due to the media pushing everything as racist. You were going 80mph in a 60mph zone and a white cop pulled you over? Well it was only because you're black. Your son got arrested for the second time in the past sixteen months for breaking into cars in your shitty neighbourhood? Well the cops only hang around there because so many of you are black. God knows that the middle class kids break into cars all the time in their neighbourhood because we know that their parents never give them money for video games or whatever. Nope, not them.

So with this, and of course the nature factor, I can see why a lot of accusations of racism would be erroneous. Now based on the aforementioned increased tension due to the glorious, totally legitimate, 100% trustworthy news, a question for white anons:

So, is he crawling up your ass all of the time because he's a racist? Or is it simply because he's an ornery old man?

Now the other scenario:

So, is he crawling up your ass all of the time because he's a racist? You're black after all and he'd never act like this if you were a white family, right? Have you not seen CNN today? White men are all out to harass us! Or is it simply because he's an ornery old man?

I agree. But, I also think blacks, as a group, are more racist than whites. I don't know how much help they need from the mainstream media.

From the article:
"Like many of you, I conceptualized Harvard as the pinnacle of educational attainment."
The use of the word conceptualized is clunky kangzmanship here, and may just be completely the wrong word. She isn't "forming a concept" of Harvard on her own. That Harvard might be the pinnacle of academic achievement isn't a concept, per se. The She could simply say "Like many of you, I *believed* Harvard…"

If I had written like this at any stage of my academic career, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Oh I agree with that. I was by no means trying to imply that they dindu nuffin and they'd never be racist without the help of Schlomo over at MSNBC or anything. I'm just saying that I think it's a very big contributor in regards to situations like this when one of the smarter people (we can sit around saying she may be in as a token but you still need to be at least somewhat intelligent to get into Harvard even in Current Year™) is sperging out.

And of course you'd not have gotten anywhere I'm sure. Shit, I'm a fucking college dropout who barely even did any work in high school and I write better than her on an imageboard where I'm not even reviewing my post before I post it.

To add to the last part, I meant it in context to compare to how she wrote in her article.

And I think it's literally all in their heads. A sheboon like her can get into Harvard writing like this taking up a slot that could have gone to a white woman and she's still whining. But as for my first point, I have proof. Remember this shit under King Nigger? That ridiculous list about how there's still racism and the top complaints of his fellow niggers which included "white people are too nice" and "white people smile too much"? Nothing we do will ever make things right with them, we're the goddamned race that ended slavery and they and the sandniggers are still practicing it on them far more than we ever did (and only a single percent did at its peak) but they bitch about us still and act constantly butthurt over the dumbest and imaginary reasons. There's no good of them being here and what they want is ultimately the same thing we want, segregation. It's already happening, they're literally getting race specific "safe spaces" on campuses undoing everything we did for these ungrateful shits. I wish I had a goddamned time machine so I can make sure slavery never existed in the Western world, they'd be back in Africa enslaved by their fellow tribesmen who will promptly sell them into slavery to Arabs or each other.

That about says it all.

I expect public opinion of Harvard and other Ivy league schools to drop, dramatically, as they bend over backwards to serve the "underrepresented". I could feel bad that one of our best institutions, an institution which attracts international students who often bring a lot of money into our economy, is undermining itself. But I think, like most whites who are fed up with disenfranchisement, it'll be good to see these infiltrated schools go down so that better schools can take their place.

No specifics. She's describing her perception of an event, not the event itself.
As before, describing her perception of the event.

This one does have specifics. It links to another article, archive.is/I4ueq in which we discover that what she summarized as "I had to defend the basic humanity of Black people." in this context means that someone suggested organizing a white student union and she immediately yelled "KKK". She is very proud of this. I don't know about you Holla Forums but I'm starting to question her summary of the other "examples of racism".

I agree. It must make them feel as though their opinion, their "lived experience", is reality/universally appreciated, and we "we should talk about that" (from the title of the opinion piece).

Even parts of the media have turned on harvard

Not as funny as even liberal Simpsons turning on Yale.

"Defend the basic humanity of Black people"??

She was so disappointed that intersectional frameworks aren't the strict lens through which her fellow students see the world.

Perhaps what's most amusing about this article is that the reasons for the decline of institutions like Harvard are on full display with her perspective, writing style, and academic rigor in this article.

Exploitable real quote above. Please shoop on blacks shooting eachother with pants falling down.

Ebonics was one of the worst jewish tricks.

I honestly don't think they give a crap about ivey league anymore.

Once the final stage of cultural marxism is reached they'll be burned down as symbols of the bourgeois anyway and they'll help their kin into commie gov / world gov positions without the need to go to college anymore.

That's why they move with such reckless abandon.

I'd almost pay to see it.

fragmented sentence

Did the nigger just learn about the rule of three and try to clumsily apply it?

It's been a rule at some of the schools I've attended that you can't publish outside without approval from your professor.
Consider what's going on here:
She's adding the following to her C.V. without a doubt:
2 articles with Huffpo
1 with Medium

Exactly. And when you simplify it, you get this:
When racism is happening white students cannot work with us.
passive (happening)
It doesn't reduce to anything meaningful.

You just watched the Irving speech where he speaks about that no? "Prestigious" comes from the Latin "prestidigitation" or "slight of hand, trick." It's actually a great thing to know to take the wind out of someone's sails when they use the word "prestigious" unironically.

Sound about right.

As one of my profs said, "If I have to try to figure out what you *mean* I'm drawing a red-line through it". I had to stop every so often to figure out what she meant because of the incoherence.
Consider:
"My classmates would analyze theory from an intersectional framework, one that took into consideration the ways in which race, class, sex, gender, and more interact with various social phenomena. Even if they did not understand the former, they would have the basic wherewithal to not say racist things."

The "former", in this case, is not clear enough. She's referring to the "former approach to theory". "Former", on its own, refers to "theory". So, to understand what she means, you have to reread that sentence.
It's utter nonsense.

Behold

Even after correcting this for coherence, the author has set up a causal expectation "Even if they didn't understand the intersectional approach…", but fail to follow through with a coequal target.
To rewrite this: Understanding an intersectional framework should lead to the wherewithal not to say racist things.
It doesn't make sense, and reeks of misunderstood rhetorical devices implying causality: "Even if… the former".

Pick one

$10!

I'm going to have disagree on this point. The media is used as a propaganda tool to spread the racism meme to non-blacks and society as a whole. It's to get white women and cucks to feel bad and stoke fires with everyone else. But it's not the cause for the racism meme among blacks.

To understand the muh racism argument that niggers like to throw around you have to understand where that concept even came from.

Racism as a go-to argument originated from the Civil Rights era where niggers actually experienced tangible racism in the form of state laws. The way black leaders fought against this is by labeling the laws (and society) as racist and positioning all negroes as victims. As we all now, Jim Crow and other such laws have changed since the Civil Rights era. Not only did niggers gain equal rights but they also gained extra rights in the form of Affirmative Action, government money, protected victim class, etc.

Now we can start forming the larger picture. The black victim complaining tactic worked in their favor tremendously. It was smart positioning then but makes no sense today. Instead of adapting to new tactics that reflect the times, they stick to the old tactics that have worked for them in the 60's. This is the root of the black victim complex.

The only thing the media is doing is feeding their delusions and agreeing with them. But it's not the root cause of the black victim complex where everything is raycisss. You are 100% right about niggers using racism as a catch all for hurt feelings.

You also have to consider that we are dealing with people of African ancestry here. They aren't regular people. A Jew wrote a lot of MLK's speeches for christ's sake and many Jews led the Civil Rights movement. We are talking about a group who aren't bright enough to actually figure something out to progress from the shitty situation they are in. They literally don't have the collective IQ and African Americans are stuck in a country where literally every other group of people out-competes them.

nigga it's perceived
t. white man with a thesaurus

She is studying for a Master of Divinity aka religion degree.

I doubt a ton of people even want to study that despite the university being kikevard.

lol, fair enough.

The word-trickery (using conceptualized vs. perceived) is to keep the author's voice active.

I couldn't agree more. If all the soyboy cucks, xers and radfems actually "truly" interacted with blacks on a regular basis, we'd have regular discussions on sending them all back to Africa by now.

It's almost like rape threats, random gun firr, or being forced to live with 24/7 blaring rap music isn't conducive to academic advancement.

Undoubtedly. And we could argue for it using their own heroes like Marcus Garvey.

This is a compelling and sensible analysis of the prevalence of the presentation of these modern arguments.

Nicely done!

When I was younger I knew a lot of kids who went to college in Philadelphia. Temple University (and I'm sure this is the case with other colleges in urban areas) is a nice clean campus in the middle of a fucking ghetto. Those kids damn well knew to stay away from niggers. They knew it was dangerous to leave campus and every one knew some poor sap who had gotten mugged the weekend prior walking home from a party at 1am.

You literally could not ignore race. 4 years in that environment brought out race consciousness in a lot of those students, especially those from suburban middle class families.

It's been long time since I've been friends with college students or lived in a large city. But with current day Marxism I wonder how these college kids reconcile what their kike professors are spouting vs the reality that is their environment and real experiences with race in schools like Temple University.

Immediately quotes the Don King of Harvard.

Can confirm that Harvard is slipping in STEM rankings. It's becoming a fruity "liberal arts" pozzed school (Well, it has been for a while, but people at other top schools are seeing this now).

On that note, the literal meaning of liberal arts are those studies "worthy of a free person." The Jews are destroying liberal arts by filling it with unworthy people who are hardly free in the authentic meaning.

Make the liberal arts great again.

They blame it on abstractions of "socioeconomic" conditions, i.e. environmental determinism.

You have no idea. I've read PhD dissertations from Harvard that sound like they were written by a sixth grader. And these were from white students.

can you link to one?

Students of every race are the niggers of academia.

Prove me wrong
Protip you cant.

The hyperactive but eternally adolescent jewish mind.

Is this the best example of pseudo-intellectualism that has ever been produced at an Ivy League institution? Those try-hard superfluous use of words she clearly does not understand and in a way to make herself appear more intelligent to the point of obnoxiousness.

I bet they don't even know what the fuck it means.

No, it isn't. Substituting perceived for conceptualized doesn't change the voice of the sentence.

Harvard is 40% Jude

The ultimate problem we are dealing with is akin to the chicken and the egg. Do niggers suck because of their environment, or does their environment suck because of them? It is a dilemma for normies, so kikes made the solution easy by calling one option "racist". The solution is easy to anyone who lives in the real world and is obviously the racist answer.

She uses shitty words like "conceptualized" because it brings an air of loftiness. But more importantly, it's a signal to other niggers and Jews (I'm one of you, see, I use the lingo). It's also a filter (the people who understand how stupid her writing is are turned off from reading it in the first place). The whole exercise to is to show like-minded readers that you are on the same side, so they'll signal-boost your meritless drivel, rather than having to discuss ideas rationally.

Holla Forums, take note how the Jews manipulate language for political purposes. They are much more effective than the right at doing this. It's insidious and must be recognized for what it is.

If white students cant understand blackness because they arent black then why expect them to understand it in the first place?

I go to college in Philadelphia (student at UPenn). The eastern, northern and southern portions of our campus are decent areas, however the western portion has a very high prevalence of niggers. Despite the best efforts of the university to gentrify 40th-46th streets, niggers still manage to make their way into campus and even attempt to commit crimes within campus itself. As a result, Penn invested in the largest private police force in the US, and does a pretty great job at preventing most crime (nigger flash mobs are unheard of on campus), yet some still slip through the cracks.

Every now and then, a student falls victim to a robbery or mugging by a nigger as many students, especially international ones, are soft targets and have expensive laptops, phones and jackets.

Temple unfortunately does not have the same resources to buy up all of the surrounding property and forcibly gentrify it by not renting to non-students (this is Penn's strategy which has worked quite well). Penn still advertises itself as a liberal, inclusive institution as do most 'prestigious' universities, however it has been pretty aggressive in displacing niggers from the area.

most universities are filled with fags and niggers. Why do they accept by race and not by intelligence?

Niggers do this all of the time, usually followed by calling white's dumb. The best part about it is that they tend to have a working vocabulary of about 10 "big" words they think make them sound smart, and they shoehorn them in at every opportunity. If you can stand talking to them long enough, the patterns will arise. They don't understand the language, they just imitate and use words that "sound right", not based on the actual concepts.

Well I would imagine so since Jews only have high IQs in the language area. The rest are a joke.

Adoption studies have settled this scientifically. Nigger problems are minimum 60% hereditary

Because merit is apparently racist. Too bad they forgot to tell those oriental kids.

> behind every article we read and every book we digest sits real communities,

It's "sit" not "sits." A single community "sits." Plural communities sit.

I don't think you read the whole post. Just because this isn't a problem for anyone here, it is a problem nonetheless. I'm referring to the difficulty of using real world examples to demonstrate racial differences by outlining the central premise we were all forced to accept without question. Some never go back and question it either, they continue on even though nothing makes sense (unless of course you believe that white's are behind it all and uniquely evil). Doublethink becomes needed and you either must hate your people, live in confusion, or be a terrible terrible racist!

I don't want to get hung up on this point, but "conceptualized" is clearly more active than "perceived". The difference may be brought in relief with a synonym for conceptualize: conceive.
The car's new design was conceived by a group of engineers.
The car's new design was perceived by a group of engineers.

Don't overlook this. It's both overly lofty and is more empowering (active) than "perceive". She's probably been taught that those who merely perceive things are not deconstructing their realities, whereas those who conceptualize, form their own worldview and are more capable of so doing than those who merely perceive.

Oh no, we'll read it alright. So we can laugh.

Language is a cargo cult.

I think sits sounds right.

I dont need to look it up because I am english and therefore whatever I think sounds right IS right.

It is the intentional degradation of language which has resulted in this shift. Every now and then a thread arises on Holla Forums that documents this phenomena, and explains how many words are being lost, others merged together, and many more having their meanings simply changed. Just ponder for a moment the insanity that can arise from words like 'bad' being used in such phrases as 'bad man', which has the actual meaning of 'good man'. That is obviously a very basic example, but it shows how dangerous nigger slang truly is;- their words can mean the exact opposite of our own. Now imagine if all those old books you have read which featured positive words like good, just and right - were actually found to have had the opposite meaning; evil, unjust, wrong - what havoc this would cause! What misunderstanding!

Thankfully, the blight of kiked-up literacy has not been pervasive amongst our kind as most of Holla Forums has not followed modern trends of banning old books because they were 'written by old white men', were 'racist, sexist, intolerant', or what-ever other absurd reason these parasites come up with. In fact we tend to seek out the most esoteric and controversial texts we can find, and insist on reading it in its earliest incarnations;- and even if the extent of this, for you, is simply having read parts of the King James Bible, that will still endow you with far more understanding of language than the average person today.

These people have lived all their lives without the rich, precise, nuanced and expansive language that one can learn through the old tomes; and thus it should surprise no one that they are barely able to express themselves, which in turn should explain why they are so prone to random bouts of emotion. They are literally unable to express themselves in other ways. Where an educated white man may write a manifesto or essay detailing his qualms with society - which may or may not lead to physical violence; the subhuman simply shouts incoherently and pounds whatever is nearest with its fists. Even if it a valid complaint, we will never know for it could never tell us. Such is the danger of limited language.

hey also brit fag here and sit is better.
this community sits in the center of kikeland.
these communities sit in the center of kikeland.

There is awkwardness throughout the essay. Low IQ hints. In my mind, these mistakes are a dead giveaway that someone is out of his/her/xe depth, and trying to write above their level. Sometimes you can’t put your finger on exactly why, but you know that the writer doesn’t get the essence of the words he/she/xe is trying to use. It’s the same with a white person acting black.

> when racism is palpably happening like in the above story, white student’s freeze and become fearful

It's "students" without an apostrophe. The apostrophe signifies possession, not plurality as is meant here.

Wrong. They don't lack for education or language. The lack for the capacity for abstract thought. Niggers exist among whites as well. What we are seeing a a great threshing of genes.

Hmm that does make more sense when you put it like that.
Plus I cant argue with dubs.

Essentially, yes. It has become an issue among whites today even. One of the most insidious forms of kikery is the corruption of our language, and the horrific "standards" used to teach it today (mostly because of integration and negro failure).

Whilst true for the negro, my point still stands for the myriad leftist filth that saturate the modern university.

Here, I'll give you an example from Princeton. Piper Harron.
theliberatedmathematician.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PiperThesisPostPrint.pdf

Written in the first person and has almost no interesting mathematical content. The whole thesis is essentially taking relatively trivial mathematical concepts and "dumbing them down" for laypersons. Aka "I don't have anything novel to say, but let me explain undergraduate abstract algebra to you with baby talk." She says this:

I'll be more specific. Here's a quote from the paper:
When the teacher calls a number, the children move that number of spaces around the circle.

Almost anyone with an undergraduate math degree knows what group actions and orbits are, but she spends pages and pages defining it. Keep in mind, this is a dissertation for a PhD in Mathematics at Princeton. Not education, not sociology, but mathematics PER SE. And this negress has the gall to run a blog where she complains that there are no black mathematicians, that all mathematics professors should resign so she can have a job.

And she probably has no fucking clue about the deep ontological distinction between the two. I’m sure OOO (object oriented ontology) is just a sound she makes when someone “burns” Richard Spencer at a speaking event.

“Richard, you a Nazi nerd”

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” *chimping intensifies*

Her introduction is awkward and she repeats "I" every other sentence. It feels like she used a thesaurus to try and make herself sound educated.

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.'“

Academic jargon and purple patches are a cargo cult. Accurate and precise use of language is the foundation of knowledge even if it’s not the endpoint.

> This call should inform our scholarship, and if it is not, then we need to take a long look in our collective mirror and ask why.

Should be "does" not "is." In the subordinate clause, "it" refers to the subject of the main clause, "this call," and the negation "not" implies the verb of the main clause, "inform our scholarship." Using the verb "is" here yields "and if this call is not inform our scholarship" which is obviously incorrect.

I found some fresh wildlife photographs of them in their natural habitat.

O god, we're fucked.

it's the study of insects.

i genuinely didn't know such a meme degree even existed.
i.e. two extra years of writing papers while you try to find a job with your useless bachelor of arts degree

I stand corrected.

Well, I think Orwell was pretty spot on.
"Newspeak is the only language which continuously shrinks".

Most people think in language, so robbing a vast and nuanced vocabulary full of concepts robs them of the ability to not only communicate, but to think as well. Words convey ideas, and those ideas are associated with words to facilitate information processing. It's like a formula in mathematics. It is far easier to use the "quadratic equation" than to have to figure out the mathematics of it every time you run into a difficult parabolic polynomial. The other issue is the use of nonsense words with no coherent concept behind it. You can use it to process information, but the result is trash in many cases and must then be made to produce the desired result post hoc. Hence the situational nature of words like "racism". They had to change the meaning so that they could attack whites, while still pretending to be the victim. Or the number of other mind tricks they use to "rationalize" away the inconsistencies or hypocrisy of their corrupted output.

No, it isn't; substituting any verb for another verb does not change the grammatical voice of the sentence. It MAY change the "semantic voice".
Both of those sentences are in the passive voice.
Here are the active sentences:
M8, that something is more empowering doesn't change the grammar or (necessarily) the semantics of a sentence. You're right that conceptualize appears more active, but conceptualize and perceive are acts done by subjects/agents. If I perceive something, I am active—mentally but not "physically".

That's entomology :^).

capped

It's your white privilege that your native language is English.

I'm surprised she even managed to pass an algebra course. Nigs and math are like chicken grease and water.

Thanks. Yes, they're both "active" in the strict sense that the subject is the one doing the "conceptualizing" or "perceiving".
Given the choice, I'm sure she would still choose "conceptualize" because it "sounds like she's doing something".

one step away from "explicitly implied."

Is this the dumbed down equivalent of a degree in theology? Theology is an actual field which used to be held in high regard. It was not easy, it requires a lot of reading and complex analysis of both literal and figurative concepts.

I read that as "language HAS BECOME a cargo cult", which is very true.

You are basically right though. When these “academics” read (((Marcuse))), (((Adorno))), any of the Frankfurt school, Heidegger (our guy), Derrida (trash), Satre (commie scum), Zizek (Commie), etc…they think all they have to do to be respected is to use lots of 10 dollar words and talk about intersectional juxtaposition of the bicameral contemplative equipment use to ascertain one’s ethnographic identity in the face of structural imperatives. This translates to: “I think I have two identities (female and black for example) and the ‘system’ likes neither of them.

Now that’s a fucking cargo cult.

Yes, the use of conceptualize does veneer (?) the speaker as working more mentally than the use of perceive.

>(((Adorno)))
Not to sound like a shill, but Adorno and Holla Forums agree about cultural degradation. The faggot still liked those degenerate musicians (((Berg) and (((Shoenberg))).

That's why you need to differentiate between the abstract and the real world usage.

okay, now send it to her and all her classmates.

(((Berg and Schoenberg)))
First Vienna School
started dissonance and arhythmic music as an academic cargo cult, the height of which might be Milton Babbitt (whose name doesn't echo for some reason).

Heidegger or Schopenhauer?

It doesn't mean anything, it's duplicitous weasel words designed to distract from the blatantly obvious. There is no such thing as blackness, there is no black community.

no, I think she just wrote "that" instead of "they."

Why do kikes have to corrupt EVERYTHING. Arrhythmic music? How does that concept even make sense? It's just noise at that point if it has no mathematical structure/pattern.

Exactly.
They follow up their "compositions" with
"papers", explaining why what they wrote is music, compounding the issue.
But we digress…

Checked for dubs. And keked for kek's will. No access to twitter right now but some user can hook us up im sure.

kekus vult

She had been expecting better, she is expecting better, and she will have expected better.

Imma go git muh gotti to git sum mo cronic n bitchs, were muh goochie at mane?

This is an autistic concept promulgated by autists

Adorno said “To write poetry after Aushwitz is barbaric” he believed we were degraded in the direction Holla Forums wants us to go (back to).
He was essential to deconstruction and the “long march through the institutions” that Gramsci theorized about.
Please, send me something by him that we would agree with, Id love to see it and see the context.

I wouldn’t say that we need to be plain talking bumpkins to get our world back, I think we can be as abstract as we want as long as we agree that things exist prior to mans understanding and that objects have essence.

holy shit. this is exactly how nogs write.
take a 5th graders paper, throw in a few big, poorly used words, and you have a nog's masterpiece.

I wish I had more examples because this is dead-on accurate.

Because they are a pestilence. You should know that by now, user.

His work the Culture Industry, I believe. We agree with the degradation of globalism and such, and we find the culprits to be Jews, but Adorno, being the Jew he is, claims it is capitalism.

Well yes, man applies meaning and identity. The fact remains that discussing the philosophical underpinnings of language is a completely different realm than discussing colloquial speech. That was all I was trying to point out.

*we agree with the degradation of culture

Oh I do… The jew IS Satan. The jew does what he does because he is a jew. etc… Still baffles the mind at times though.

Schopenhauer and Nietzsche are bot /ourguys/ to a degree. They are at least in our lineage.

But Heidegger was, arguably, the greatest mind of the 20th century and he lectured in a full Nazi uniform for the first year under the regime. The greatest mind of the 20th century, the most penetrating mind, was a National Socialist. How does the academy deal with that?

The answer is the sweep it under the rug, ignore it, and lie to themselves about it.

How are Penn and the Ivies with regards to student body (((diversity)))? I applied to Harvard a while ago and will be getting my decision very soon. I took campus tours to Harvard and Penn (as well as other Ivies) many times and was rather impressed with the white students there, but there were even a few Asian and Hispanic students who I found intelligent.

Has there ever been any extreme happening concerning race and ethnicity at Penn, or are matters like that just considered non-issues?

Because Auschwitz was the ultimate pottery?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident

Hahaha, fuck that typo, but I'm going to steal that.

Modern artists have to explain their work, or
else no-one would understand it. Classical Greek and Roman artists didn't have to do this, because it was fucking obvious. Modern artists
spend 10% of their time creating "art" and the other 90% of their time explaining it in interviews, lectures, essays, and museum brochures.

I'm about to read "Being and time" here shortly. What are your thoughts on "On the way to Language"? I haven't bought it yet.

Checked
It's not a typo though newfriend.

Oh yeah, I saw (((people))) blasting his books because he was a Nazi. Pretty funny. He made (((Husserl))) fuck off.

"Auschwitz was the ultimate poetry" in context is hilarious, but I get it kiln, pottery very funny.
I haven't read "on the way to language." From where I sit you could spend a lifetime on Heidegger. You almost need to personally or have a teacher who takes a stand on Heidegger. One, because even reading it in German there are ambiguities, and number two late Heidegger can be confusing in the context of early Heidegger. He may have avoided certain ideas because of the whole Nazi thing.
The best book I've found that helps with Heidegger is "Making Sense of Heidegger" by Sheehan. Truly though he is /ourphilosopher/ and what's great is he's still in the canon, and part of mainstream academia.

Do you have anything striking and pithy from your readings that you would want to share?

That's because pretentiousness became an art. Oh and money laundering. Thanks, CIAniggers.

Not yet, I have not started on Heidegger. I will probably move to him next though. I was reading some Nietzsche and he lost my interest, I will give him a shot again at a later time. I can't really find what others have found in his writing. Perhaps I should have started with a book other than "Human, all too Human". I have some other works by him, not sure why I chose that one.

stop being concieted philosofags and start tweeting this bitch sarcastic images of her own words superimposed over black idiocy

Lol

Literally the result of pussy ass PC culture cucking out and not calling out simple mistakes cause they're afraid of getting race-baited into a corner. The racebaiting shit should have ended years ago.

I was actually sort of happy with that slide.

Actually I think I heard someone on Gnostic Media mention this particular tidbit. But words are about as interesting as it gets if you really get into it. You need a pre 1800 dictionary to get really started though.

The word "quintessential" is an interesting one as well. The "quintessence" is a word/concept of alchemy.

Oh man, don't give up on Nietzsche he should be enjoyable, and thought provoking without being to difficult.

Download or buy a cheap copy of beyond good and evil and start there. Also when you are starting search Jordan Peterson 45 minutes on one paragraph on Nietzsche (I know Peterson is a faggot, but this is a good intro). Also search "Jonathan Bowden Nietzsche Credo on YT and watch that.

Make sure you are ready for Heidegger and try to find a teacher or at least someone to go through Heidegger with, it's a big fucking commitment. Start with making sense of Heidegger by Sheehan. Read it slow, take breaks and just think. It's worth it.

Okay no more philosofagging from me. We do need some intellectuals on our side though. You want us to sound like the OP's linked essay?

6 million hours in gimp

To be frank, Credo is one of Bowden's more meandering speeches that deviates way to much from the subject of the topic. I'd recommend adding Bowden's conversations with Dicky "On the Genealogy of Morals" and "The Uses and Abuses of Nietzsche".

*too
FUG

I won't give up on Nietzsche, the book I was reading made sense but I didn't really find anything all that profound. I've been philosofagging for some time and it's both reassuring and boring to see similar/the same concepts I have understood on my own in someone else's writing. Nothing new under the sun. If I have trouble with Heidegger I will remember your suggestions. I already own many of Nietzsche's works (including beyond good and evil, thus spoke Zarathustra, genealogy of morals, and the will to power) and I plan on reading them eventually.

Oops, last off topic post.

Probably a good recommendation, I was picking out something that would get you fired up to read Nietzsche, not necessarily instructive. I can't stand dicky's conversation with Bowden, he talks to fucking much, let the genius speak. Greg Johnson's "last interview with Jonathan Bowden" is better.

Glad to hear it. I mean we all "know" what we believe and the world we want to live in, but you need us philosofags to put it into words from first principles. Nietzsche is fun though man and actually confoundingly deep. Peterson's video that I recommended should get you going.

Oh, yes, most definitely. Dicky can be annoying the majority of the time, but I get over with it because I'm there for Bowden only. Now there's another interview that is also good, but it's, I'm assuming, after one of his speeches where he accurately describes the type of "rightist" I am.

The Black Gnosis interview where he talks about his mother’s madness and death with a glass in his hand and he talks about himself as a pagan in modernity, a nietzschean pagan. That one right?
Not trying to derail, we just don’t talk about right wing thinkers enough, it’s all day to day minutiae.

Penn has barely any blacks or hispanics, both groups are underrepresented with regard to their population percentage. Asians and Indians are over represented and there are plenty of whites.

The Asians and Indians are usually smart, and the few black students ive met weren't particularly SJWs, but there are some SJWy groups on campus and Amy Guttman, the university president, likes to virtue signal a lot. Despite that, few actions are actually taken to help niggers or hurt whites. There is no mandatory diversity training and Greek life is largely unaffected like it is at Harvard. Out of the Ivies, Penn, Dartmouth and Princeton are the least leftist ones, but they are still pretty leftist overall.

People will mention the water buffalo incident as evidence of leftist pandering but keep in mind that the school ruled in favor of the accused student.

I'm writing from my phone atm so my grammar is shit.

Sounds like good homework.
I'll check it out.

how cute
that little nigglet thinks dey wuz Kangz :^)

Yes, but I don't particularly remember that part. I'll have to give it a listen again. Another thing he mentioned is how conservatives/reactionaries would view his revolutionary side, which was so precise that it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

>twitter.com/Ciarra_Milan
her twitter

>archive.fo/4Qfdd
Holy cow, reading this now. The Ivy League sure has imploded.

If anyone cares to do this, it would be nice to shoop all these corrections over her essay.

Well, I'll contribute to this a bit more.
I have learned that it is pretty important to develop your own philosophy before you really delve into the philosophy of others. All information you take in is subject to your perception, and without a well wrought lens, you will encounter obvious issues (or just become a parrot). Great thinkers of history are great to analyze and digest, so that you can build upon their ideas. The thing about the philosophy of men is that it IS "the philosophy ABOUT men". This includes the environment we perceive and interact with, otherwise it would be meaningless for obvious reasons. If you possess an analytical mind capable of insight, pattern recognition, abstraction, model building, and stark honesty, you can be a philosopher by exercising those traits together. The point where the works of others become important is similar to my earlier post here
There's not need to reinvent the wheel and ignore the work of others once you gain a solid platform for which to analyze others and build upon.

I would help, but I was caught up in the great Eichenwald shoah.

I wonder how much this sheboon is paying for her Master's in Soulcrafting. Oh yeah, she pays nothing. White doctors, lawyers, and small business owners get 30% of their salary taken away for… enriching soulcraft scholarships.

Why so preoccupied with "white racism" then? Liars and hypocrites, words have become meaningless tools of deception. I'm sick of the constant regurgitation of sweet nothings and veiled intentions.

Probably failing her soulcraft classes. She can't focus with all the racism on campus.

Just think, 100 years ago we would have taken this essay to task in the public square.

Don't let this nignog fool you, she's just trying to level up enough to unlock Spirit Rape.

Nothing we can do today though. Moral relativism prevents the ability to dismiss double standards and idiocy. Ideas don't require consistency or validity, all that matters is whether the person who said it is not white or that it is popular (i.e. disparaging whites).

Here's a gem from another paper she wrote.

A female Niggermancer, huh? Those get stronger the more abortions they have.

Even better

She can't even formulate a proper fucking analogy…

Is this an anthropomorphic characterization of a degree program?
Even if it technically isn't, it reads that way.

wow such absolute rhetorical and syntactical acumen on display, sure wish i could have gone to harvard

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I refuse to believe there is something that stupid in ANY university or college even those party ones. Even a child can form analogies.

the most difficult part to understand is that such a piece of writing must be both after revision, and actually accepted as grammatically, stylistically, and syntactically correct. for fucks sake this should get you laughed out of a lit eng101 comp writing course at a community college

Yeah, she should've said that the environment of these programs facilitate etc… Enabling is an active verb iirc, not a passive one. In English:

Yeah, this is a poorly formed analogy. Let's spell it out, a little.
This practice of collecting knowledge about Black people is like reading a book about soccer and then trying out for the olympic team. There's no counterpart for the first half of the analogy.
Collecting knowledge of black people is to ____ as reading book about soccer is to trying out for Olympic team.

But, let's help her out. What would go in this blank?

I think this is the "dribbling" she was referring to.
youtube.com/watch?v=9N-sb8dmKoA

i think the "dribbling" is that which comes out of her mouth as she tries to form a cognizant thought devoid of wypiporayciss

Haha!

Reading about Blacks:shaking their hand and looking in their eyes::reading book about soccer:trying out for Olympic team.

This is so stupid I had to double take IRL.

It is like it was written by a character of a writer for a sitcom or cartoon about a purposely stupid and incompetent character, like "in the game of chess, you can never let your adversary see your pieces".

In other words, it's an olympic level achievement to shake a black person's hand or look them in their eyes.
What is she actually saying with this? Damn

These "white people talk" activists think that we would just stop at the punctuation or typos. But there's so much more fault to find here, it's a fucking house of cards.

Ah, that doesn't excuse her use of double negatives though. Also, as you point out, she never made a physical comparison of niggerology to form the analogy properly. Not only that, but you never use specialized language/jargon when making an analogy because the WHOLE POINT of an analogy is to CLARIFY.

As for what goes in the blank:
or
Collecting knowledge of black people is to living as a nigger as reading book about soccer is to trying out for Olympic team

Even so, her comparison is based on exaggeration and two extremes. Is there some sort of rigor and training necessary to understand or BE a nigger, any nigger, that is on par with competing in the Olympics?

Oh god. I'm dying laughing at all this.
Damn. It's so fucking bad, I didn't even catch that.

Maybe a better title for her essay is:

Leftist Cargo Cult Gibberish; How I got into Harvard.

Leftist Cargo Cult Gibberish; Affirmative Blacktion in Action

mpc username available

My posting career? Only been there once

yeah just making a joke, though it fits in perfectly with the academia macht frei stuff

How many young, competent, white racists do you think there are scattered across the various platforms (cuckchan, here, mpc, etc?)? It's so hard to tell, but I think that is the point.

hopefully we'll find out soon

Unless it's a piece written by one of their own journalists, they normally don't correct spelling mistakes. Moreover, students are idiots wherever you go, this should not surprise anyone. I got to a top 50 university myself. What makes these institutions good is that they recruit researchers from other universities all over the world. Hardly any of their own students become professors.

The Jews have plotted to kill and have killed whites as long as jews have been a coherent race. they are killing us. they are killers. the world is a game of who is the best killer.

Is this a bot? (You're right about Temple, but I saw this exact post about six months ago.)

Cuntribootin'

Though I'm still trying to decipher what the hell she's even saying. The lack of context in certain sections is also making me scratch my head.

That's why its so exploitable. It can mean whatever we meme it to mean.

It’s funny. These memes aren’t even racist. They must, by definition, be exactly what she’s talking about.

>(((Harvard)))
If anything anyone with half a brain thinks less of someone for going to the Jew Marxist indoctrination center known as Harvard

>Watching the (((Simpsons)))
Get lost faggot

I'm interested in this concept of blackness meeting up with intersectionality. Especially if a runaway Mac-Truck is speeding toward that intersectionality and the black is standing in the middle of the street in typical "ay yo fuck yo traffic n crosswalk laws n sheeit, I ownz dis pavement dat whitey invented and paid fo, nomsane."

I'm interested in the intersection between this post and those dubs

These prestigious institutions of the past have become a joke.
Remember: college is a fraud, sent your kids to trade school.

That's gold

Reminds me of this

Post a better image for picture 1 faggot.
I want to read the actual paper.

Nature is harsh. Evolution, the self-de-selection of the least fit, must be paid for. Unavoidable mathematics of energy and efficiency. Thus, while you can call nature racist, it's akin to calling the sun sunny, nature natural, or gravity gravely unjust against land whales.

And thus, the whole point of the word 'meek-ist' – as used by the meek – is explicitly to secure gifts of outcome equalization from by definition not-themselves. Equalization, to release from natural debt, debt perpetually coming due, debt trapped in serial iterative positive feedback expansion. This eventually produces a serial debt event, but with african parasites and/or asian cannibals, instead of just worthless currency.

The unavoidable mathematic, is that black people didn't fight at all – they petitioned whitey to release them from their systemic debt of being. Which worked, albeit with the inevitable side effect of creating more parasitic africans, and more cannibalistic asians, each following down into greater and greater entropy and disorder. This has been repeated multiple times over the last 25 thousand years. A repetition which as prompted laws to protect them by preventing their LARPing dependency as as-if-white-children-and-women on whites. When these memory-less write history, this protection is marxist-revisioned as prejudgement and racism, when it is the marxist-revisionism that is the actual racism – dooming the meek to become ever meeker, more entropic, and lead to faster serial-debt-expansion-and-bust sequences. With their own lives.

Tell me again, where fleeting, ephemeral emotion has a place in this endless hell of others.

I think it's just a stock image. It was grainy in the original article as well: archive.fo/dLCZS

The title itself is a fucking garbage travesty of language, like it was written by a child.

The subtitle is even worse. How the fuck do you theorize someone? You theorize *about* someone. Jesus fuck. I'm not reading the rest of this sheboon's bullshit.

These retarded niggers can't even keep their side straight. They praise someone like Frederick Douglass who rose out of slavery and became an excellent, educated orator but shit on a professor for correcting some dumb nog's grammar. Do they not want to be educated?

Jews ruin everything. No wonder the world repeatedly tries to eradicate them.

Can someone make a single long image of the article so we can add red ink all over this thing?

cropped

Awesome!!
I'll work on this in between things and post it later on.
How'd you do that?

Prestige relates to illusion (pre + extinguish). Prestidigitation is a much later coinage meaning quick fingers (presto + digit) but probably comes from wordplay on prestige.

Not correct, but close. See

Here's the etymology and the transferred definition.

First attempt. I'll take further corrections.

Wiktionary actually lists two possible derivations for prestige, the one you posted and the one I posted. Either way, it means illusion and doesn't come from prestidigitation.

Believe it. In my english fucking 101 class I had a nig's paper to edit and literally everything about it was gramatically broken, it read like a 5th grader's story. You know what grade she received? A 'B+', in a college course, whereas other white students with clearly better grammar, vocabulary and syntax would receive the same or lower grade. The large majority of these retarded niggers are absolutely propped up by affirmative action, very few have the IQ level to compete.

I will critique it's value as a piece to be shared, not your corrections. You should attempt to use some red pen type of thing such that it looks like a teacher correcting a paper. You can then correct the paper such that it looks like a paper corrected by a teacher. Proceed to put N (circled) in the upper right as a grade : the grade N, for nigger.

I'm not in the mood for simulating the feelings of late-stage brain cancer tonight.

This triggers my autism. Where are the safety finger-clicks?

top kek
The one good thing about marxist destruction of society is that it hit america first.

Nice.

Also, we should continue to do this in the future. Whenever a dindu publishes some rubbish anti-white article or an article in which they whinge about being "oppressed" we should point out all of the spelling and grammar mistakes then tweet it back to them.

Is that academic jargon for theology?

linguists get out

I'll see if I can work on it more later. Gotta get back to some other projects.

Agreed.

A master of divinity is a real degree program, even though it does sound kangz-like.

Divinity in this context just means Christian theology, though they probably look at other faiths and sponsor students who want to concentrate on those. Oxford has had a "school of divinity" at least since the 15th century. Mind you,
is a statement totally incompatible with any version of Christianity, and it makes you wonder why she even applied there, and how she got accepted.

If only it were only 30%… Uncle Shlomo collects around 40% from people making 6 figures and redistributes it among the subhuman negro and spic masses

Top-tier writing from a (((Harvard))) post-grad

This is very pretty but also complete horseshit. The term "racist" was invented by Trotsky in 1930. There are no recording uses of the term that predate his use of it in the essay "The History of the Russian Revolution." American niggers use it because Jews taught them Communist rhetoric to try and foment a color revolution in the United States.

So far, they have failed, but only because white people are a physical minority. When the Boomers die off, the color revolution will happen, and the Jews will lead it using Commie rhetoric just like they did in Rhodesia and South America.

This is a well-documented pattern for them. The playbook is not a secret.

I don't know why they don't just call it "Theological studies" instead.

This isn't the right word. I imagine the classes weren't technically "debriefed", as well.
Assertion == collective expression
debriefed == discussing

More bad attempts at purple prose.

…and keep in mind she's one of the most educated ones. Now you know the feeling of whites who are forced to live around these creatures on a day to day basis.

Also, take a look at this wording

She's a fucking Harvard post-grad with a Masters in a writing-heavy "discipline", yet this is the best she could come up with.

Bear in mind that because most Apefrican Americans have some white blood, truly intelligent Apefrican Americans do exist. They tend to major in fields, though, and adopt white mannerisms.

*real fields

It’s bloody awful.
She sat at a computer and typed this out, double-checked it knowing it would go online for all to see under her name.
When she lands a job with a six-figure salary, I may just come out as racist.

It's lacking clarity and specific examples. It's muddled, not in its message, but in its presentation. Its message is clear and honest: a first person vignette of sheboon gone to Harvard, and it ends with a thesis I can't disagree with: "They can write about us, they can work upon us, they can work upon us, but they cannot work with us."

Do people studying theology actually say this? It seems like a very arrogant thing to claim.

Here's her twatter if you want to send it to her:
mobile.twitter.com/Ciarra_milan

She also writes for the huff post. The articles she has published there are complete garbage as well.

And the (((MSM))) has the gall (((Chutzpah))) to claim female niggers are the most educated demographic, always citing meaningless statistics like college enrollment. Virtually every objective measure tells a completely different story. Predictably, they lag behind everyone but perhaps male niggers and spics in PSAT, SAT, ACT, MCAT, and GMAT scores and probably according to every other major standardized test as well.

let’s make sure we’ve scoured this writing example, completely, before sending it out.

The points of her thesis, while ringing with some (incomplete) truth, come out of the blue. A well-written essay would take each of those points in turn, providing examples for each. These are assertions, in the correct use of the term.

This essay is a view into the mind of someone indoctrinated with critical race theory. What matters most, and what counts as scholarship is an account of your perspective.

You give niggers too much credit.

That's about all I have for this.

Sage for tricking me into reading that fucking garbage.

Is your complaint stylistic or grammatical?

Hmm.

up to you and says “I’m really excited about figuring out Fermat’s Last Thumb Bend!” You say, “huh?”
The puppeteer responds, “Oh, well, it’s simply a matter of realizing that the main thumb joint has several
properties that distinguish it from…” You’re already starting to fantasize about the Zombie Apocalypse.
Imagine it gets worse. Much, much worse. Imagine that the marionettes we see are controlled by marionettoids
we don’t see which are in turn controlled by pre-puppeteers which are finally controlled by actual
puppeteers. NEVER HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH THESE FICTIONAL ACTUAL PUPPETEERS
ABOUT THEIR WORK!

Sounds like a stereotypical badger chasing a hamburger.

Holy hell that's terrible. I mean I wouldn't expect much from a nigger but still. Guess I have one more piece of work to show to high school graduates to enlighten them on the wonders of college education.

Thankfully technical schools and trade schools are there to help teach whites actually useful skills.

We had a really great thread over the summer on the way jews have destroyed language. A popular example is the word sophisticated which is originally derived from sophistry. It's very telling how a word like sophisticated can change to mean something positive instead of negative.

Kek, was it a lecture for a bunch of cyclopes?

No one knows what its like,
to be a queer black woman of color
behind the kikes

why are people that study color in Harvard? :^)
tbh "people of color" means absolutely nothing, especially because black is the absence of color

This isn't just a nigger problem. Millennial women in general have adopted this self-absorbed, lecturing tone in their writing.
You can estimate a person's IQ from their economy of language. I doubt she is above a 95.

What's your criticism exactly?

What I know for certain is that she has a thesaurus. The writing reads like someone trying to sound smart. Lots of unnecessary adjectives and it’s too verbose. Her basic point is obfuscated by her writing style and could be written far more coherently. The prose is purple, which is quite a feat in a nonfiction essay.

She’s trying to write something that makes pretentious liberals fan themselves and go, “whoa, what an impassioned soul!” Sadly it will probably work. She could be a future Hugo Award winner if she decides to half-ass a sci fi story about a queer woman in space.

Reminder Elizabeth Warren was listed as a woman of color at Harvard.

Deys be using smart wurdz and sheeit, das raycis mayne

we wuz kangz and sheeit

top kek

That your mother is a whore and the best part of you dried up on her leg.

If you are the same user under a different IP, then explain why the use of "currently" isn't economical. I don't see the problem.

It's Okay To Be Racist

If you can take a word out while retaining the original meaning, it's often desirable to do so. The sentence means the same thing without "currently".
It might be more appropriately used, as she used it, in the middle of a biographical essay where a whole lot of background has been provided, and the word "currently" snaps us into focus on the moment at hand.
It's unnecessary, here, both in meaning and context.

(checked)
But wouldn't that make its usage almost always unnecessary? As this site notes:
grammarist.com/usage/currently/

I apologize for being so inconveniently pedantic; it's just my nature.

Thanks, this makes more sense than what I was saying. "Currently", as it's used in her essay, is just a way of adding multi-syllabic words and adding to the word count.
It's funny. I bet neither of us would use this word, regardless of how well we know its best use. You must be white, too.

I could rationalize her choice of conceptualized over perceived or any other active-sounding word but this isn't about English anymore.

Are we sure this woman knows how you play soccer? I know basketball is a given but
wut

Have you ever played soccer? You dribble in soccer.
Granted, the nigger doesn't know this, she's just shitting out random idioms she's heard before.

Surely, this is only in the humanities…right?

Yeah, it seems odd, given everything else she doesn't know, that she would know about dribbling in soccer.

What? Is she confusing pearly gates with Ivory Towers? Does she even no where she is?

Thanks.
The quality of this file seems to be degrading every time I add corrections to it.

That's why you're supposed to open it in PS & create the edits as a separate layer in red. That way you only save it once. However, it shouldn't be getting worse if you're using png (I thought) because it's loseless unlike jpg.

I never dabbled in soccer. Was the sport all the cool rich kids played; crazy that you can dribble in soccer. Isn't it only played with feet?

This is brutal. I don't know which is worse, the original article ending with "we need to do better," or the absolute madmen tearing the paper up by proofreading.

I'll fix it. I was using preview on the mac.

ITT: a bunch of literal grammar nazis

be certain it's legible before you post it to her twitter feed.

(check'd)
That, and you may want to double check it for errors, like the "Is this is the thesis" on the second to last paragraph.

Will do.

and one other thing…for everyone reading this: when these thoughtful critiques of her writing are poorly received by her or by those of her kind, be sure to attribute their rejection of such helpful feedback to "black fragility."

It's Black fragility, you bigot.
Us Queer Stronk Black Woman of Color capitalize colors when that talk about it to give a sense of legitimacy while completely ignoring centuries of grammar

You should also mention that, no where in the article, should black be capitalized. It isn't a proper noun when used in 3/5ths the way she uses it.

laughingwhores.jpg

SIEG GRAMMATIK

Create a Google Doc with the article text, enable public commenting, and share it here

That show looks uncannily unpozzed from what I've seen on the webms posted. What's it called?

Good goyim.
Keep reading what we give you.
Make sure you share it with your friends.
Especially the racists.
Seeing racists attacking a black queer woman makes the majority more sympathetic to our cause.

Nice. Can someone with a twatter account pls send it to her?

The young pope

Here's a hint: if someone can be redpilled, they were never a normie to begin with.

pic one

She's pushing her article on her twitter, and is pretty happy with the feedback, so far.

Go ahead and set one up!

Did you ever figure out the PNG quality, grandpa?

I made a google doc for anonymous suggestions. Try not to act like niggers.
docs.google.com/document/d/1wDcf9gx2UQIgA3E4wcsRTU8vXg_L3DEVxaC82sbEclI/edit

This is a really bad idea.

Warning to newfags - if you log in while you're logged into a google account (gmail, youtube etc.) or have google cookies on your disk then google will id and dox you.

Then use opera or something as a backup browser

The article's basic typos have been corrected, but that's it.
(student's -> students and that -> they)

I went to archive the corrected page, but got a warning that it had been archived 3 days ago. Unsure of my grandpa internet skills, I decided not to archive this, in case it would over-write the previous one.

medium.com/@cmilanjones/grad-school-is-trash-for-students-of-color-and-we-should-talk-about-that-af672814b3ee

She's going to Harvard to be a pastor? What the fuck?

we wuz preestezez n sheet

not just a pastor…a queer female pastor of color!

So this is what affirmative action accomplishes. Huh. I will never respect anyone with an ivy league education ever again.

Not very self-conscious is she.

I just don't consider "slang" a threat. Slang requires some understanding of the word being used and using a word to describe its "opposite" is a common feature of the english language going back centuries.

What concerns me is the rapid loss of vocabulary among the "educated" class. There is so much subtlety that can be conveyed by the english language that can only be accessed through an expansive vocabulary. I can't even begin to conceive a list of all the words I've come across in works written as late as the mid-21st century that convey the meaning of an entire sentence with just a few letters, only to realize those words are basically extinct in the modern day. Twisting the meaning of words that everyone knows isn't a real threat since the real meaning is so widely understood that it cannot possibly be lost. Removing incredibly powerful and descriptive words from common usage is the real threat as it raises the bar of effective discourse so high. People are dissuaded from participating in a discussion when expressing their thoughts will take a whole paragraph to get their point across the same as it once took just a few crucial words in a well written sentence to accomplish.

Liguistic drift occurs precisely because slang does not require an understanding of the original word. It may require an understanding of the word to invent it, or more likely a misunderstanding, but propagating it requires only the contextual inference people make to pick up the meaning of any word or phrase. Similarly, those words which have been historically used as autoantonyms are rarely used so permanently. Reference moot for a reversal of meaning, and sanction for one in progress.

Niggerball really is the only sport coons know, isn't it?

Verified crochety, ornery and pissed off old White man here.

Emma and Johnny play somewhat loudly throughout the week in their yard, letting off steam, ride their bikes around and generally act civilized. Not a problem at all for anyone in the neighborhood.

Down the street, Quantravious Jr. and Shaniqua screech nonstop at 105 decibels, throw basketballs on every surface, kick the shit out of each other until a gigantic shegro will lumber out of the front door, shout at them and eventually drag their chimp asses back inside before evil Whitey finally calls the cops. And that's only when mammy isn't fighting in the yard with the latest sperm donor.

Niggers can't into civilization.

Reported for thumbnail posting, a forum quality degradation tactic.
I ENCOURAGE ALL ANONS REPORT THUMBNAIL POSTERS ON SIGHT!

A group of people can be referred to as "that". Maybe she didn't want to assume their identity? Huh shitlord?

Niggers
Niggers should keep away from me.
Fuck these niggers.
Fuck niggers.

RACE WAR NOW