Judicial Watch releases tarmac meeting FOIA dox!

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/

Let's get to it anons, put on some coffee!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jonesday.com/sfranklin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah it's not like this is important or anything

Bump against the shills

This deserves a bump. Holla Forums is a mess this days.

Where are all the replies?
It is a mystery

nah, oann and gp need to pick this up and run hard on the heels of the kate's law murder trial

Lets see whats in there.

Its 3am est friday morning, it will pick up dont worry cunt

Just skimmed through it, all I saw was alphabets sharing new articles related to the meeting and bitching about the leaker being one of the local LEOs.

holy shit these fucking buffoons claim that the leaker of the meeting's details is a "security threat"

bump

Should be fun.

This wouldn't load and all internet activity froze until I closed its tab. ymmv

Not much new in this release.

1/7

2/7

3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

7/7

NoBurger here, i would hype if i knew what this is about. OP is a faggot for no providing more info.
Then don't complain about no replies you lazy fucks.
Make me care.

I bet these reporters wouldn't hold up very well under interrogation
Waterboarding would work just fine
These reporters really should just fess up openly in front of the entire world at this point.
It's either that or we get the water and the plank ready
3 2 1

They might be a security threat; better kill them to be safe.

Further they are threatening reprisal.

Shirlethia V. Franklin

Of Counsel
51 Louisiana Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.
20001-2113

m.jonesday.com/sfranklin/

They won’t do a damn thing. They’re just as impotent as we are.

Righteous men, user, righteous men. Of course the ZOG can't induct everyone. Somebody would leak. They just rely on the majority of people being timid enough to accept the order from on high that do come from the ZOG agents.

However here we have an example of a righteous man that did what was right despite his orders. ZOG discounted the possibility of real men still being alive in America.

Here's hoping the indictments are sweeping these people up, or it's time to start shooting.

It was time to start shooting in 1913 when the Fed was founded.

Maybe you shouldn't post in the middle of the night. We don't all run on tel aviv time, yid.

OP is for an important subject, and that's very obvious. Trying to accuse those supporting the discussion of being jewish sounds awfully shilly to me. Why don't you want us discussing the tarmac meeting?

Fuck these assholes.

Did you see a sage faggot? I bumped while pointing out the asshole is acting like an attention whoring kike. Stop getting so defensive.

FBI trying to chase down the source of the leak and cover it up, what a shock.

We weren't alive then, were we?

Shirlethia is Loretta Lynch's cousin.

You can probably trace them back to former house niggers the lefties liked to mix with. They are all probably related in some way. It would be interesting to see a family tree of the nation's top traitors.

There would be an insane amount of jüden stars and nigger skin

What the fuck is up with the "Team" of glow-in-the-dark FBI NIGGERS whose job is apparently to prevent obvious conflicts of interest at the top level of the DOJ from reaching the public's attention? Deep State as fuck.

fucking brainless idiots are thugs for hire to the kikes, period. they lie their asses off and frame people as they are told to.

Well, I'd just be happy for some more real juicy email leaks with attachments to come out, like what happened a year ago, remember?

Any Anons out there have any juicy info to leak?

So Bill/Lynch meet on a tarmac "unexpectedly" (with security details from the local PD?) to discuss mundane topics with the FBI mandating no photo, no video, no cell phones, etc? And Comey's cc'd on the 29 June email about it? Then people in the email chain overwhelmingly agree that the LEO needs to be found and "at the bare minimum" kept away from a future detail (by just stating that it happened in the first place)? Something aint right

I leak juices every time another batch of emails or FIOA dump happens

Thanks for the pin mods. You're doing kek's work.

This is probably a violation of numerous whistleblower protection laws.

Do you have that ww2 edit of bane, "you start the fire, we make it rise"?
It's a bit like that.

Bump

wat?

Is that a joke? Did that person misspell "principal" and "tenet" on purpose as a goof?

no matter the intent the result is the same

Hello FBI!

Peter Strzok show up anywhere?

So the gist of this is, they initiated a full-scale manhunt for the officer who leaked this information, with an aim toward keeping him away from every security detail in the future.

It's not earth shattering but will be of interest to people I'm sure, perhaps in some way which we can't yet understand.

Quit being a little bitch and call them what they are.

What a cringy fucking meme. More like Netanyajew or merchant behind the curtain.

It's unfortunately common for people to even pronounce tenet as tenant.

Bump, sadly I disappointed, I was hoping for a nice quick rundown of what was said in the meeting even if we didn't get a recording or actual transcript.

Still I suspect Comey wore a wire and taped the meeting and I would put 50/50 odds on the tape being in his office, and further 50/50 odds that the NSA somehow has a recording of the meeting, if any of the idiots on the plane had a phone on 'em it's safe to assume there is audio.

ahem

bump