Do we know about Ntrepid

Hey folks, I'm admittedly not a regular so am normie and stupid ok?
So let's talk about Ntrepid? Are we all aware of the contracts in 2011 that are the potential stems for our mass shills?
What info can we dig up on where this shadow puppetry exists today and how it's utilized across platforms
It would be a lot of help to me.
Amen kids

Other urls found in this thread:

ntrepidcorp.com/people/profiles/leadership/
ntrepidcorp.com/blog/
bisnow.com/archives/newsletter/tech/richard-hollis-helms#ath
corporategreedchronicles.wordpress.com/tag/richard-hollis-helms/
careers-ntrepidcorp.icims.com/jobs/search?pr=0&
glassdoor.ca/Salary/Ntrepid-Salaries-E744521.htm?countryRedirect=true
shiachat.com/forum/topic/234987913-is-israel-stolen-land/
military.wikia.com/wiki/Ntrepid
govtribe.com/vendor/ntrepid-corporation-herndon-va
tgdaily.com/security-features/54733-us-military-says-metal-gear-sock-puppets-are-real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas
cubic.com/Global-Defense/National-Security/Intelligence-Solutions-Abraxas
governmentspending.us/contractors/abraxas-corporation/14139
archive.is/W5omD
redstate.com/diary/diamondback/2017/11/22/redstates-watercooler-1122-open-thread-thanksgiving-musings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haven't heard of this before.

From Wiki

If you're not a shill, I'd be surprised. This is a complete shit OP.

I'm pretty sure this might explain the sudden influx of shills as of lately however, I'm going to have to do more digging. Remember, George soros dumped 18bn into one of his foundations and there's no dobut it's being put to good use.

Richard Hollis Helms is the founder and chief executive.

Their chief technology officer Teddy Lindsey looks a little fetal alcohol syndromey.

ntrepidcorp.com/people/profiles/leadership/

Feels like someone got fired and is sending us after his ex employer. looks like this place could be a shill hub for here though.

ntrepidcorp.com/blog/
They have a blog, how 2007. Sage for triple posting.

Intredasting

bisnow.com/archives/newsletter/tech/richard-hollis-helms#ath

corporategreedchronicles.wordpress.com/tag/richard-hollis-helms/

Hory shit.

Going to bed, maybe another user can find more spoopy shit on this alphabet asset.

Interesting.

Condescending lunacy - rightthink for sale, we'll manage those crazies who troll you with the ideas you're weak against.
It's taking money from people who aren't sane enough to deserve it, so it's doing good work.

Checking

All these organizations play both sides. It scares potential clients into buying the service, and the only way to be absolutely certain every campaign can find persuadables is to run some of the persuadables yourself. Without shills, some of the best playgrounds on the Internet would just be dead.

Ntrepid just makes it easier to samefag it looks like, running 10 "accounts" off of one computer. Look at when one shill states something on here, and immediately there's a number of posts agreeing with it. It makes it easier for shills to truly to consensus crack us. The only problem with that is they're generally trying to subvert truth. As long as anons consider truth to be the ultimate goal, it shouldn't really affect us much. Why sage though?

truly to fuck

Looks like lots of job openings in Herndon, San Diego and Tampa.
careers-ntrepidcorp.icims.com/jobs/search?pr=0&
Their salaries don't seem to be affected by the pajeet influx too much. Canadanon here, salaries look pretty reasonable to me.
glassdoor.ca/Salary/Ntrepid-Salaries-E744521.htm?countryRedirect=true

It creates a signal-to-noise ratio problem, even if they're completely obvious.

It's really funny, I actually did teach shills to out themselves by accusing others of being shills. Real people still don't do that - if I pop out in your data, that doesn't mean you're supposed to believe that what pops out in your data is valid. I'm playing a role that's meant to be disbelieved, because it misleads arrogant people into undermining their influence. Kind of like the whole idea of Internet shilling. I approve of this tremendously. It's a valid free speech activity, but it's so undignified that culture will always treat it as a wound to be healed rather than something truly efficacious.

shiachat.com/forum/topic/234987913-is-israel-stolen-land/

Example of their work on some sandnigger forum. Defending isreal for fucks sakes.

Corporation Name: Ntrepid Corporation Entity Type: Corporation
SCC ID: F1842485 Due Date: 11/30/2017
VA Registered Agent Name and Address: Stock Information:
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
Class Authorized
COMMON 1,000,000
BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 16TH FLOOR
1111 EAST MAIN STREET
RICHMOND VA
Registered Agent Qualification: B.E. AUTH IN VI
City or County of VA Registered Office:
RICHMOND CITY
State or Country of Incorporation: FL

SCC registered

Corporate Information
Address:
12801 Worldgate Drive
Herndon, VA 20170
United States
Phone: 1-800-921-2414

This too

Wtf have we memed?

military.wikia.com/wiki/Ntrepid

All the metal gear reports seem to be from 2011. Have they advanced since then?
Have some revenue streams.

govtribe.com/vendor/ntrepid-corporation-herndon-va

Hi, thanks for stopping by, but we're going to need you to shut the fuck up and lurk the board quietly for a year or two before you post again, ok?

For every astroturf campaign, at some point an actual human being had to look over it and say, "Yes, that's what I want to do with my earthly resources: just take a great steaming dump on the culture around me.". Some ad campaigns are like that, too.

Obviously, nobody thinks about it that way at the time, but opinions are cheap. Everyone has them and the details hardly matter. To understand people, you have to understand the practicalities of their lives. The experiences people have matter more than what they read on Somalian yodeling forums.

If you want to change the world for the better, don't waste time on media influence. Go press one of the two fronts of true human progress: technology or implementations.

Hahahah oh yeaaaaaaa. Fuck yeaaaaaaaa

Kek

Hideo Kojima is a prophet. timeline's getting funky again

tbh first post is shit and op is a faggot….

They played us like a fiddle…

tgdaily.com/security-features/54733-us-military-says-metal-gear-sock-puppets-are-real

From an article in 2011.

TBH, this existed before meme magic. I think the name's to throw off searchers, "It's just a game goy!"

Just a sec though, if they're using offshore servers, could Metal Gear be the "Russian Hackers" that (((they're))) kvetching about?

Did you mean Shalom, kike?

Yes. Damnit Hideo, what hath thy wrought!?

War never changes…. The kikes always profit off it The new world won't have to worry about that.

He gave us an answer at least.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there mention of the trapwire program in another thread? And what do we know about the Abraxas company?

According to Wikipedia:

As an Archon

As a God

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

I'm still searching, but a company called 'Cubic Corporation' has a division called Abraxas that specializes in intelligence security. From their website:

cubic.com/Global-Defense/National-Security/Intelligence-Solutions-Abraxas

Definitely not the first time a centralized source of shilling has been exposed, but I'm having trouble remembering them. A compilation/timeline image would be nice in this case. Would any oldfags be able to list some? Only ones that come to mind were the big ones for us:

A number of Ntrepid employees came from Abraxas. In fact Richard Hollis Helms is tied to both companies.

governmentspending.us/contractors/abraxas-corporation/14139

Strange, check out the Federal Acquisition Service line. Probably a typo, but???

have an archive
archive.is/W5omD

You pretty much have to be a soulless, uncultured bug to work for pressure institutes. You can't believe in anything or have any personal values - you wouldn't be able to do the work. Similarly, having too much capacity to respect others is completely unproductive in that line of work. Culture is just an encumbrance that these organizations are trying to shed.

Thanks user, you're alright.

Checking, wonder what the turnover rate is? Being forced to deny truth for so long has to be pretty soul crushing. Guess that's why they have so many job openings.

Shills are the ultimate symbol of the degradation of the elite. They're truly cultureless swine of which we can expect nothing. If they were functioning people with a real grasp of living in society with others, they wouldn't fund this nihilistic shit. The people at the top are just like channers at this point. When the wealthy forgot the value of culture, Holla Forums-tier discourse conquered everything.

It's a sweet gig. The people who fund these things are so disconnected from others that they're willing to believe people believe in anything. They've got computer models to convince themselves that they're being really smart rather than really stupid. That means we've got automatic metrics to tell us when we've concocted the perfect bogeyman to buy us a new round of funding.

Checking those dubs

when you pay people to lie anonymously, you pay them to lie as who they are in the dark
are you as comfy with that world as I am?

It's not like it would even matter if you tried to teach them to speak only truth. Psychologically, you're still training them to speak with someone else's convictions: psychologically, that's lying. And when you've brought together your kingdom of liars, every tool you give them and every priority you set them becomes something they can use to extract resources from you, all available for the skill of lying. Your priorities reveal what you're weak against, and your tools reveal what your mind thinks of as persuasive. There may even be more profitable lies available if they try speaking for someone else's someone else's convictions. That duplication was intentional - think about it.

Is buying dishonesty what people who get rich on earth want to spend their money on? What is even the point of having all that money if it isn't good for any better purpose? I don't believe in protecting people from themselves, so… have fun in your hellholes. Try not to bring down all of society while writing your very own Grecian tragedies.

Anyone who pays to alter online discourse is proving themselves a blind slumberer with no insight into how to bring about a better future with their assets. It's like investing in real estate - you couldn't come up with anything more productive than that? So, their money gets scammed out by savvier people. That's the way of the world.

Nice time stamp

But of course.

I won't hear a word against shills. They're a gift to Internet discourse. How else are we cheap people going to learn what the expensive people want of us? They don't care enough to talk to us in any normal way. They spend our lives just as what we're worth - in crime-ridden shitholes that there aren't enough prisons to clean up, in pill-pushing doctors that got time for our money but not us, and even overseas getting shot at by foreigners over resources the market would be just as happy to distribute in peacetime. Us cheap people ought to sit up and take notice of what them shills are pushing. Maybe if we just give 'em this agreeableness they want and parrot all the right things for a while, the expensive people will put some of their expenses our way, too. Ain't like we can do anything for ourselves - regulators banned it, and nobody dares lose a job when the minimimums have made good and sure there's always someone else wanting a job real bad.
And everyone knows if you want someone pure enough to trust they're gonna be godawful expensive. Why, they're so pure, we let 'em off'a prison sentences 'cause prison would be bad for 'em! Mercy. That's what all the expensive people deserve. It ain't for us, mercy is for them, so don't go expecting them to share that. I think they'll share a few other things, though. They got whole dreams a'utopia planned out and ain't gonna let nothing funny happen no more. So let's just let 'em shill and read real close so we can get 'em expensive people to give us cheap people everything except mercy.

People aren't ambitious anymore because they look to the top of society and see people so maladapted that they think shilling the Internet is a good idea.

Rich people live in a plastic world of absolute artificially where people only have the opinions and ideas that are profitable to have. None of them believe in anything - sincerity is way too hazardous. Buying us shills to entertain us is just their way of sharing the joy of such an artificial life.

The joy of it? Seems more like a cry for help. How can we reach these people?

If you're very, very prominent, the internet is very, very beneath you. Let us babble without lowering yourself. That advice goes to national organs, too! Propaganda is a losing strategy. Build reality instead! Go mark your nations on the face of this world or any other, and you will find the prosperity you seek.

Shills are a reminder that the people who are in charge didn't get there for planning ability. They got there for being broken in a way that other people mistook for charismatic.
I have actually met three real politicians. I don't just mean shaking hands, I mean talking to them at some length and in one case being friends for a while. One was a drug addict, and that was the friend. The other two were tense, angry people. My track record so far supports this statement: you haven't really met a politician until you've learned something about them that destroys your faith in their judgment. We need to be moving away from political solutions with all due haste - the planning class can't plan, all the real planners went private sector. There's a lot of serious, practical people in the world, but the ones in government are just putting that on as a mask.

I started out caring about politics because it was obviously important to defend the free economy and unforced incentives that enable specialized interdependence and economic progress. That was grade school. I miss my grade school political positions. I can't take it seriously enough to think like that anymore. Not for a long time. Every time I cast my gaze upwards, I see people who think hiring shills makes sense. Well, fuck you. If making people waste their lives arguing online is actually sensible, if that's your actual bright idea for how to fix society, I can do that, too.

I don't know anything about Ntrepid, but why would I care? It's another company of retards busily making sure hope and change get lost in the noise.

Kinda funny here though.

redstate.com/diary/diamondback/2017/11/22/redstates-watercooler-1122-open-thread-thanksgiving-musings/

Shiggidy bump. Almost fell off the cliff. Sorry Metal Gear.