Trump calls out Murderin' Joe, Joe has Mika respond

Not only is he a cuck and an adulterer, he's possibly a killer too.

Notice how the camera pulls away from his odd twitches and so on. My theory is that Trump would never ever have tweeted something like this without solid proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Dj-4RYjbdY
congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-resolution/593/text
hooktube.com/watch?v=pcbQfQvFh3s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4694956/Mika-Joe-discuss-wedding-plans-Trump-feud.html
salon.com/2000/01/13/drugs_6/
web.archive.org/web/20031007065930/http://wfan.com/imusinstantreplay/local_audioclip_149090945.html/
archive.fo/eznWC
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/30/scarborough-begs-pence-cabinet-remove-mentally-unfit-trump/
archive.is/JJ1HV
abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-100-body-parts-found-storage-container/story?id=17190455
pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/
archive.is/gC02n
youtube.com/watch?v=nK0Vv-h4kQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can clearly hear him GULP AT 0:42 HOLY SHIT

Would they ever be able to recover if it comes out that he did murder the intern?

It's always the ones you least suspect.

Do you think Trump just tweets out shit that he doesn't know? He has the NSA's DB of all their calls and recordings to work with, he's probably listened live to Mika and Joe as they fuck each other and talk about their dirty deeds over their smartphones.

thats gotta be a sound effect edited in lmao

Joe cucked out big time. And that gulp he let out, holy shit he’s scared.

the best part about it is, even if it's not true he killed an intern, you know Trump is on an airplane right now watching this video on loop and pissing his pants with laughter.

trips of truth

I had to turn the volume up, but it's there…hate to be a party pooper but it sounds more like someone taking a swig of water.

That said there was a ton of fishy shit surrounding the autopsy. I read it all many years ago, so I might be wrong here but i believe the coroner was convicted of falsifying reports in another case as well. So yeah, somebody better investigate Old Murdern' Joe.

For those of us with the proper amount of autism.

Very suspicious actually that they make sure to state that it was written by Mika. A lawyer would have told him to not make any statements that could later be used against him if he is worried about future legal action, but this keeps him safe.

Not a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Dj-4RYjbdY
Noticed he kept squirming around and they had to pan the camera to Mika and I heard the gulp and I fucking lost it. Hes guilty and hes going to be next to get the boot.

The tweeter salt is marvelous tonight.

lol, yup.

Jesus christ, Joe looks like one of those shitty late 90s 3d models where eye textures are built into the glasses texture instead of a shader.

wait, I think I missed this. What is this brainlet referring to?

If you can find the clip from the Wednesday morning when he read the Matt Lauer termination statement, he was turning many shades of red just reading it - obvious skeleton in closet and knows he's next.

I believe in my heart that Joe murdered Lori Klausutis and he is guilty AF. He knows it too. Beet red. Trump doesn't play around. Trump knows it too.

I heard it

I assume that's Joe. Somebody gulped loudly because somebody is scared and guilty as fuck. Conspiracy theory my ass. Pretty young interns don't just drop dead with a bump on the head from natural causes!

There has been reporting lately that in private meetings Trump has been saying BRAAACCKKKK was not born in the USA

god damn that man is a shitposting legend

Dubs confirm Trump is right

This morning I saw how Joe fired back at Trump about how he was 'mishandling north korea' or something, the most serious and grave thing he could think of.

My jaw dropped a little.

I thought, wow, he really did kill that girl. Holy shit. This sanctimonious prick is a murderer.

actual lyrics

And then he had prompterwhore read this, and she's clueless. It's too rich.

I hate to play the devil's advocate but pic related. He may have drank it because he was nervous though.

What else will he drink in the coming days?

Most likely. You can see him reposition and the moment he knows he's out of shot his shoulder moves, a pause, then swallow, then his shoulder moves back.

Oh to be a fly on the bowl of his shitter this evening…

if only limperals could follow that man's lead.

ofc he's right, obama's own brother says he was born in kenya

bump gulp

Swallows hard at 2 sec too.

Ohhhhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhh

How long until Joe cracks? He didn't seem able to speak earlier…

no way out for psycho joe.

Ohh, that's why Trump called him 'Psycho Joe' before. Never clicked for me.

Ahaha, that headline really reassures me about all this 4d stuff. Anything cnn says, the opposite is true.

Has Trump ever been wrong?

I honestly think Trump has to implode the fake news before he can fully drain the swamp, and that this Hollywood and TV stuff we're seeing is the storm a brewing.

The chess meme really pisses the kikes off for some reason.

What did he mean by this?

He's kicking out the foundation blocks. The house that rothschild built will crumble.

I hope soon. Trump may attempt to trigger him hard when he addresses the spic being acquitted in CA

Man Trump is a fucking cool ass dude

So why does crazy mika jump to the conclusion that DTJ is calling psycho joe a murderer? He didn't call him a murderer. He just said investigate. Why so defensive mika?

kinda the same still. people reach for the glass when they're nervous.an important statement from their perspective, and that was a pretty big gulp.

>celebrate your new (((Jewish diagnosed))) disorder

When the public gets mad enough at the media to force them to play ball or die trying to defend themselves, then he can make a move behind the scenes. At some point, he'll be able to get them to either play nice and do their fucking jobs, or he'll "find good reason" to start really investigating them for some serious crimes. When the pressure comes down, people will either start dying or coming forward with information, and the whole house of cards will tumble.

Of course, he's doing this at the same time he's working to drain the government end of the swamp, as well, and working on legislation to start forcing corporations to play ball. They're all working together to cover their asses, and they always have been. Corporations lobby government to pass laws making it easier and more legal to suck money out of the lower/middle class. Government cuts corporations and the ultra-rich extra tax breaks and authorizes bringing in a multitude of unskilled workers on the taxpayer dime, making it more difficult for the lower half of Americans to make a living.

And surprise, the media covers it all up, apologizes for what it can't hide, and distracts people from the truth with fancy shows, shitty movies and TV shows, terrible vidya (that you have to pay more for GET FUCKED EA), niggerball and basketsheeeeit while constantly injecting political statements and identity politics harder and harder into everything we consume.

It's all a gigantic pyramid scheme. The jewry is real, and it won't go away unless someone with the will and the means fucking does something about it.

Friendly reminder that the use of domestic propaganda has been legal since 2013.

Checkin' these miraculous digits, and bumping with a semi-related question. What would actually happen if it was legitimately determined that President Barack Obama was born outside the United States with 100% certainty? I'm talking about both the legal ramifications and the public backlash here; obviously, every single person who ever defended him would be strung up by their toes or necks, the ensuing investigation would definitely dredge up a massive amount of the treasonous bullshit that's been happening for decades, and it would probably wind up kicking off a civil war or World War 3.

Realistically, the question of determining or challenging eligibility for the office of President of the United States falls upon Congress. Since Congress, back in 2009, passed a resolution stating Obama was born in Hawaii (congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-resolution/593/text "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961"), then they, too, would potentially be culpable is it was determined Obama was not born in the US, but later naturalized.

What would happen?

(fukken checked)
best Obama tells the truth

dubs say no

Nice timepost user

coroners are some of the sketchiest people around

I can't wait to see this fucking demented manlet pussy go down.

Audio is missing now but read the description.
hooktube.com/watch?v=pcbQfQvFh3s

gimme archive.is

this is how you know something's fishy

the cleaners are at play

I'm a little shocked that Trump hasn't used this law frankly.

Why? He has us.

It's hilarious because even when they got him to say Obummer was born in the US and thought they'd got 'em, but Trump doesn't care and just goes straight back to saying it anyway.

You should really listen when Trump drops redpills, he already told us this.
PSYCHO. JOE.

Man, look at all their faces. Jesus, they look so concerned and depressed. Fucking hilarious. Trump is an absolute madman going in front of all of them and just blatantly shitting on Hillary's legacy.

I doubt that he can, since the people that would utilize this are the deep state and the media. I know a "disliked" president is basically going to consistently get shit on by establishment media, but the deep state is basically going out of their way to sabotage every effort he makes and using the media at every turn.

Honestly, the best propaganda is the truth. In this case, the truth is that the media is so busy peddling lies that they can barely keep track of that they're going to lie themselves right into a corner they can't lie or misdirect their way out of. When that happens, people will start going to jail and public trust in the media will just absolutely plummet to the point that any public defense is basically a social death sentence.

Joe is a fucking faggot tbqh

PSYCHO JOE

530 pounds of pressure to crack a skull. Falling and hitting your head on some desk is very improbable to do so on accident. Would have to fall from about 8-10 stories headfirst to make this claim even physically feasible.

=LETS GET THEM==
Mika Brzezinski
9 Ridge Rd
Bronxville, NY 10708-1610
(914) 337-0511 - Landline
(914) 793-1086 - Landline
(646) 669-9433 - Landline
(914) 373-0151 - Wireless
(914) 337-0000 - Landline
(203) 831-8180 - Landline
(860) 233-8717 - Landline
(914) 649-6123 - Wireless
[email protected]
Her Dad Zbigniew (trilateral commission)
1061 Spring Hill Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22102-2304
(703) 448-9243 - Landline
(703) 448-0000 - Landline
(703) 448-6611 - Landline
(703) 567-7223 - Landline
Joe Scarborough
370 Wahackme Rd
New Canaan, CT 06840-3936
(203) 594-7647 - Landline
(202) 509-7244 - Wireless
(850) 434-9055 - Landline
(203) 966-0000 - Landline
(202) 306-1444 - Wireless
(202) 652-1750 - Landline
(646) 657-0489 - Landline
(646) 863-2822 - Landline
(850) 549-3110 - Landline
(850) 434-2223 - Landline
(212) 362-0000 - Landline
(203) 505-6530 - Landline
(646) 678-4162 - Landline
(704) 460-1339 - Wireless
(757) 647-4974 - Wireless
(903) 603-0143 - Wireless
(850) 435-7000 - Landline
(203) 945-8798 - Wireless
(352) 373-9623 - Landline
(850) 434-6862 - Landline
(850) 434-7977 - Landline
(850) 438-7535 - Landline
(850) 484-6862 - Landline
(850) 572-0178 - Wireless
(904) 373-7050 - Landline
(904) 434-6862 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Possible Businesses
Scarborough Charles Joseph
316 S Baylen St Ste 400 Pensacola Fl 32502

Maybe blunt force trauma from a long-handled object?

it's funny, many years ago I watched those reptilian shapeshifting videos on youtube and mika was always one of the more common ones people thought was a lizard.

kek

haha, that freudian slip

/r/ MakeApp of Mika

Is it a gulp? That sounds more like someone within the room or joe himself shat himself in cold sweat-filled fear.

Its not Glenn Beck it was BOB SAGET , WHO RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

Reminder that tumbling the house of cards is something to be taken one step at a time, precariously and in such a manner that once it starts falling, there's nothing to run to to support them. That's what Trump is doing, and what has kikes kvetching every single day. They know it's happening, and are trying their best to distract the populace from learning that it's happening.
It's also why the clear controlled opposition are revealing themselves more and more, especially on the Roy Moore spiel. The situation with Roy Moore is that his being elected in would be the catalyst that would cause the establishment to be rooted out of the seats of congress, and that people that would actually do their fucking job (and endanger the kikes' power structure) would end up taking the seats. That's why the dems and GOP are seemingly throwing everything they have at trying to defeat the alabama runner, because he represents oncoming cascading effect.
But for anyone following since the primary election would be able to tell Trump plays with the intention of long term winning, long term planning and winning.

They hate it because of their superiority complex. They can't stand the idea that Trump is smarter than them and constantly plays them and their vices against themselves. As trump said in an earlier tweet, "My twitter is so powerful I can get my enemies to tell the truth".

Why do American TV women use 200 layers of makeup?

Because he started to cry.

About you president…

Gaha nice

Gas yourself kike.

That was a good day. Even normies were laughing about that one. And 88 military endorsements. That was no coincidence.

Thank you for your service user. Too many lazy nigger OPs about.

Huh. Off by one. Well, that's me BTFO.

Just how many landlines do two individuals realistically own? You can't be serious.

Who's numbers are these really?

It's almost always a (1) nigger who posts dox (or what they claim are dox) along with an urging to 'go get 'em lads!'

Suspiciously similar to the posters who advocate violence or other prosecutable offenses. Boomer faggots should be ensnaring antifa cucks but no, they're their kids, they dindu nuffin.

That's the future Mrs. Scarborough, they're engaged for a spring wedding…
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4694956/Mika-Joe-discuss-wedding-plans-Trump-feud.html
Do we need to #savemika from Killer Joe?

Normally I'd say yes, it seems funny, but Mika's a thot and a brainwasher who intentionally misleads the public and her dad's one of the people who has implemented the long-term plan to destroy the USA while advancing foreign interests. I believe her grandfather was a minor noble in Russia and that they're still dreaming of reclaiming their land and titles after they destroy modern Russia.

So let's let Joe at Mika, it'll be funny. Or do it, either way it's good for keks. #SaveHuma was fucking hilarious even if I don't care if Hillary has her whacked.

It always struck me how half-hearted his endorsement of Strange was.

Such an innocent face.

Trump retweeted tweets from the jewish Britian First headed by Jayden Franstein and Paul goldberg
Everything this board and the alt right stand for is a complete mockery of what white nationalism ever stood for.
Literally a cartoon nazi limited hangout like Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin's Thai fuckshack, essentially a parody of itself funded by Kushner and the ADL

It's pretty telling that he didn't read and that she makes sure to make clear that SHE wrote it. Such that if a criminal or cvil trial ever did go ahead, it could not be used as evidence. That's amazing. Christ, imagine if it were possible to get #MurderingJoe trending of twaater?

Dumbfuck, it's a very smart move to tweet out someone thing like that from A GROUP OF JEWS so the kikes can't latch onto "NAZI." Don't you see get the point? Did you know that Hitler's top financiers until 1938 were Jewish banks? Not a perfect analogy, and I'm not one of the "muh 4d chess" types, but this was a fucking brilliant move. The media Jews attack that group, they attack JEWS and they can't call trump a Nazi. It's forcing the media Jews to pick who comes first in "the progressive stack:" Muslims or Jews.

Cosmic autism a best!

kys

Anyone know what year he killed the intern? Might not be in the computer but I'll try to find it on microfilm in a newspaper, print it out and then scan it. Anyone with a good college library with microfilm, do the same (won't take you long, and most librarians happy to help you since it give them someone to do).

Could start bombarding twaater with all the "murdering Joe" stories about the dead intern. Didn't that force him to resign? Maybe start putting up pictures of dead intern with notice of reward for info that leads to conviction of anyone involved in her death?

It's a very smart move to allign with super bad fashy based big nosed agent provocateurs that formed to help destroy the BNP and make white resistance look bad

Indeed you all seem to spend endless hours on here celebrating and cheering on lying kikes pretending to be "goys" and every agitation propaganda action they play out.

Trump has so far managed to do everything his jewish masters have asked of him, promoting lying jews pretending to be white Christians isn;t a positive for whites, only jews

Oh Kek what fresh kikery is this.
Into the oven you go, head first. Never mind the hissing sound.
dont let the door hit you on the way in kike

Actually a jewish mp stood up in parliament yesterday and said Trump should be banned from the UK for retweeting the "known Religion of Cuck™aphobic anti-semitic nazi sympathisers" britain worst. So you are talking shit, the fact that they are jews, tommy robinson is a jew ete etc is completely unreported. Obviously because it's one side of the shekel and nobody must see that.
So anyway far from it preventing them calling anyone a Nazi, it enables it because they don't care if they are caught lying because they control the media still.

Sounds super bad based and fashy

The only interesting development of the past few years pf Kushner financed trolling here is that we now see kikes, openly making gaschamber jokes while misdirecting the white resistance to being nothing more than a toothless neo Conservative cheerleading squad.

I'm dying here. It sounded like a Bugs Bunny gulp.

Oh hey, (((you've))) gotten creative with your canned insults.

Didn't Glenn Beck rape and murder an intern in 1990?

They know the end is near but they all thought they could have one last Christmas of debauchery.

NEIN

Wow did he really say that?

So I guess this means any EOs signed by Obama are invalid too? Bills he signed fraudulently?

OH BOY

Finally an excuse to use this.

Where you is is where it's at.

And used way before that too.

salon.com/2000/01/13/drugs_6/

Retard, the lemmings won't know, but the leanings never know anything that is actually going on. Like Dr. Pierce taught, the only viable, receptive audience for such information is between 2%-5% of the thinking White population.

If you'd been here long than 2 weeks or had ever listen to Dr. Pierce's broadcasts, you'd understand that aiming to inform the entire lemming population is absurd because 80% of them are too busy worried about if the there is another 6-pack in the refrigerator and what ball game is on. Other 15% too dumb. But it's the final 5% who will actually investigate and say : "Nazis? What a second….they're all Jews!" And that is how the process begins.

web.archive.org/web/20031007065930/http://wfan.com/imusinstantreplay/local_audioclip_149090945.html/

There are enough autistic Imus fans that this will come out again soon.

But user, it is written that only Link can suck Bob Saget's dick.

Kek, Joe's begging Mike Pence to save him.
archive.fo/eznWC
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/30/scarborough-begs-pence-cabinet-remove-mentally-unfit-trump/

Reptilian shapeshift is a big assumption, but they made it pretty clear there was something going on with those fuckers' faces based on how nervous they got and how the camera view would suddenly change whenever it happened.

This fucking story is amazing on a variety of ways. Since he was a "Republican" and the Jews were in full attack dog mode on every front, even such fine "progressives" as fat, greasy, repulsive "Michael Moore" getting into the action and registering the domain name: "JoeScarboroughKilledHisIntern.com.”

Now that the tables have turned and he is suddenly their ally with the media Jews against le drumpf, the jews haven't had time to properly clean up their dirty laundry.

Almost certain that "Vanity Fair" article about him murdering his intern is no longer online (though I will keep looking), but may well require a trip to a library, a BIG one that would keep such shit (anyone at a Uni perchance with a REALLY large library that might have someone like a Vanity Fair issue from 2004? Even a microfilm?)

But the real nigger is the woodpile here and something that makes no sense at all: if he really didn't do it and has absolutely nothing to hide that would come out in Discovery Phase, why not sue the shit out of Vanity Fair and the parent company, Condé Nast? Something not adding up here. Either: A. He did it B: He was porking some fat pig of a mistress elsewhere and the Discovery for a lawsuit would give it away.

Or repeated blows on a desk/wall, hammer, who knows

Reminder that Bob Saget has actually admitted in an interview that he offered a fellow comedian the opportunity to finger his newborn daughter for a dollar and is still inexplicably not imprisoned or worse.

Any other Lawfags here. watched again: "I'll read it because I wrote it." That's fucking suspicious to me, like he's protecting his ass from a civil suit by establishing in public that someone else wrote it, so if any consistences were to come up later, they couldn't hit him with that. Just seems weird as fuck.

*INCONSISTENCIES obviously

D E E P E S T
L O R E

what the actual fuck? i swear this guy was a solid pro-trump during the elections

Why not use the term "false conspiracy theory" when somebody accuses trump of being connected to Russia?

Could be construed as Joe basically pleading the 5th. So he doesn't get tripped up if ever pulled into a court.

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS
WITH THAT WOMAN AND THEN
KILL HER

Getting a lot done lately. And they say he just golfs all the time, ha!

Funny how a native woman’s very name is now a slur to these freaks. And that their side is perfectly ok with cultural appropriation as they say.

Get lost creep.

I don't see your point. Anyone who supported Trump thinking he'd actually "get anything done" is deluded. Dr. Pierce explained in broadcasts almost 20 years old that democracy is a sham, a shell game.

I never expected Trump to do a fucking thing. Especially once Bannon was gone and cunt daughter and kike son-in-law who should have to register as an agent of a foreign power. He makes some great shit posts, every cabinet member is a Kang or pussy pass, the first lady doesn't look like an ape…if he ever gets the Wall done, I'll come in my pants. He won't (how I'm wrong).

But Jesus, how great was the fucking short yesterday in the UK over Trumps tweet direct to Thera May telling her to "worry about the Radical Religion of Cuck™ic Terrorism ravaging your country…were doing just fine!" HE made her his monkey. And not a think she could say, since she needs ZOG if breaking off from the E-Jew..

Proofs or it didnt happen.

Not sure why the app turns the picture all grainy and shitty looking as soon as you select it, but here's Mika without make up

The Realmedia file doesn't seem to be archived.

Do you think Mike 'Deus Volt' Pence is going to help him user?

gee, cant imagine why
GULP

Who has the Don + Mika fugged webm

they want to game everyone but they can't game the Creator, they will go to Hell in the end. Bobby (God bless his soul) was a real thorn in their side but even that's only a small taste of what's to come.

This one?

oh no wait it was that Joe fired back with "CABINET PLS REMOVE TRUMP 25TH AMDMT MAKE FAST NOW PLS", that's what made me sure he did it

Kushner's chabad Lubavich kikes are the Russian link

You are aware that Britain First are jewish, hate Christian whites and have no desire to see white Europe survive and only serve the jewish agenda, much like your jewish puppet trump

They will still call him one but anyone searching about it will come across those jews.

Maybe some will wonder why a couple of jews own such a site in the first place

Joe must have Low EQ to have his Jew slut do his talking!

jews shills are paying jew shills minimum wage to LARP as us and call each other jew shills. The CIAniggers LARP as us too. This is a long way from the "muh open borders, muh regulations, muh free markets" lolberg(R) line of just a few years ago. Getting kikes to call for their own gassing does something metaphysical, too, they know exactly what we're going to do and why we're going to do it and they've sort of internalized the future that was chosen by us and not by them. Every time a kike tells somebody to "get gassed kike" their own gassing comes one step closer on the chain of probable futures. That's not nothing.

That's board moderation though, that's not Holla Forums. There's nothing we can do about hostile mods.

Lawfag here as well. noticed that too. Pretty clear indicator for me. Something is definitly up and happening.

>being as triggered about anti mosque-golem tweets. as the (((British establishment))) is
I would ask if you are tired of winning, but we both know you are not on the winning side.

Remember when your Democrat party cohorts and Republicucks tried to denounced his Pepe tweets, saying it tied him to the alt-right? Now you try to use this trick to divide us from our President?

Look, I know it hurts that your proxy army in Syria and Iraq is in tatters, and the USA and Russia are co-operating even as Putin declares support for Palestine, and Trump has dropped the "Jerusalem as capital of Israel" line and condemns the settlements. Just keep your diapers and yarmaluke on and observe the Sabbath, and I'm sure that any day now the demon Yahweh will intervene on Bibi's behalf.

someone should shoop this in to the reasons_to_live.jpg meme

It also means any Senator or Congressman or Federal official who knew and covered it up must be tried for treason.

Only when Hillary still thought she’d win easy against a ‘pied piper’ candidate.

He also had a really weird smirk on his face after Mika mentioned Joe being a murderer and they shared a glance

It was also funny how Joe leans back and gives another smirky nod after Mika says she will be speaking for Joe, because "it would be a waste of his time" lmao

It reminds me of some shitty high school movie drama where people are standing next to each other but don't talk to each other and instead talk through other people

I'm calling it now. Psycho Joe's name is among those in the sealed indictments. Trump wouldn't call him out for nothing.

What is this degeneracy? Like Trump would be able to get it up with that ugly niggerkike, much less allow that thing to touch him. Now if you had shooped the kneeling cheerleaders in front of him, that would have worked for a one off.

Are you sure about that user?

So, when Trump finally proves to the world that Obama was a foreign born usurper, do you think he'll have Obama stricken from the presidential listing and take the designation of the 44th president of the United States of America for himself? President of dubs?

from the look in his eyes i'd say he defo could be a dahmer

AHAHAHAHA WE GOT 'IM BOYS, WE GOT 'IM!

kek

he'll be serving the 44th term over twice, so we can just add em together and call him the 88th pres, kek

Scarbocuck is sweating bullets

Chandler's looking nervous.

He calls out mag dog mattis in this video. Would love to see him actually say this shit to Mattis' face.

Because he fucking wasn't. Proof provided by Michael.

It is a mystery. My personal theory is that Trump will strike a deal and won't even try Obama or definitively reveal that he isn't a citizen, in exchange for Obama suddenly having a change of heart and naming quite a few names. The alternative is that Trump destroys the DNC forever and ever, and probably the RNC in its current form as well.

They already have a scapegoat picked out imho, a fucking white male, who can be pinned with whatever.

Thanks for this, and look at Joe's glasses. Does he have Kuru glasses like Hillary as well? The blue tint and odd pattern suggests, maybe!

thats a serious fucking GULP too.

THE FUCK ARE YOU SMIRKING ABOUT JOE, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT

This is evidence if any was needed that jews don't really have much of a handle on being evil masterminds. What's the point of bread and circuses if you price the plebians out of being able to enjoy it?

Haha wtf.

Is that pic supposed to be anti-Trump? If so, it's not having the desired effect. I think it's awesome.

They're literally just candid video captures of Muslims engaged in their normal, unrestrained behavior. Like a well-made nature documentary, those videos just present reality without asserting or advocating a singular viewpoint.

Dr. Berkland? THIS Dr. Berkland? Surely this can't be.

archive.is/JJ1HV

abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-100-body-parts-found-storage-container/story?id=17190455

Dr. Michael Berkland was arrested when found to have 100 organs in his freezer. And he was fired from his job.

You can hear him set his cup down, btw. Still a nervous sip

At some point this becomes verifiable, has DJT actually dropped more bombs or something compared with other presidents?

Isn't it just the sound of a sip from his coffee cup? You can hear various cup sounds later. He probably just waited for the live feed to include him ?

Man, you could isolate that and use it as a sound effect in a game like Fallout when you consume food.

Actually, may be better for when you get caught pick-pocketing or something.

His face is way too small for that fucking huge noggin too.

This jew finally lost it. The meds no longer keep the crazy in check.

These fucking shills disgust me. Ministers of propaganda with their cushy jobs peddling the narratives of the beast system. Clothed in a form of righteousness the do evil.

Yes we have already established that the Trumpstein scam was jewish in origin and that the zionist jews who are striving to destroy America and the West won the last election outright

My only question is, why is Holla Forums filled with you gloating kikes like you boasting about derailing Holla Forums and the movement, leaving this board and others like it as an unofficial Neo-Conservative jew cheering squad?

In his Oliver Stone interview, Putin made a funny comment about Obongo giving drunken pedo biden that "Medal of Freedom." He said it reminded him of the Soviet Politburo in the late 1980s near the end, where the members would give one another awards.

Speaking of Biden, if he tries to run, you all know his living son cucked his own wife for his former sister-in-law, correct? Few seem to even know this since the Jews in the US basically killed the story, but the Brit media ran with it.

The title of Biden's shitty book is "Promise me, dad." Full title should have been "promise me, dad, you won't let me brother cuck me." And you can bet your ass he was cucking him with his wife while he was in the bed dying.

God, how I'd love to see the ex-wife of the living son come out at the RNC for Trump and rip into the sleazy family. Now THIS is what I call degeneracy:

'''The widow of Joe Biden’s late son Beau Biden has started a romantic relationship with Beau’s brother Hunter Biden, the former vice president’s younger son.

Hallie was devastated when her husband, Beau, died after suffering from brain cancer in May 2015. But she has since struck up a romance with Beau’s brother Hunter, 47, who has separated from his wife, Kathleen. We’re told Hallie and Hunter are now officially a couple.
The astonishing family drama caps a difficult period for the Bidens following the death of Beau at age 46. The former vice president cited the death of his elder son as one of the reasons he decided in October 2015 against running for president.

Former Vice President Biden confirmed the relationship to Page Six and said that he and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, have given their blessing to the couple.

He told us in an exclusive statement, “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

Hunter, a lawyer who has three daughters — called Naomi, Finnegan and Maisy — with estranged wife Kathleen, also told Page Six, “Hallie and I are incredibly lucky to have found the love and support we have for each other in such a difficult time, and that’s been obvious to the people who love us most. We’ve been so lucky to have family and friends who have supported us every step of the way.”'''

pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

archive.is/gC02n

Would you be OK cucking your dead brother and knowing that he was in the same hole your are now in? Something fucking revolting about it .

TEFLON DON NUKING FROM ORBIT

They put the smart ones in the front row.

Which focus group?

psycho joe indeed

no that was Dox Gay

This is quite unusual. If you watch them much, you know that the tiny-face man usually does all the talking while the little little blond trans women usually sits quietly by her "man". Strange days

This is Jewish law actually.

A nice addition to the Biden file.

Is he wearing a duping smile?

No. It looks more like well masked concern. Duping delight usually comes in as a micro-expression not lasting long but being fairly obvious. It usually only happens if the perp feels they are pulling a real whopper over on the audience.

Holy shit, video's gone.

dat purple resistance™ tie

This is definitely a warning from Trump: "Stop fucking with me, or I will get the DoJ to open that cold case back up and fucking destroy you."

Oh my god

they deleted the video

ya, did anybody save it?

normally i'm autistic with this shit but it looks like I failed to save this time

c'mon random user

OY VEY SHUT DOWN THAT GULP

too late everyone already saw it

somebody had to have saved the thing

nvm here's a mirror, i saved the bitch too now though

i urge you all to save and mirror

You know the only reason he didn't say anything is because he can't keep his voice from quivering when addressing Trump.

That was just put out to satisfy those who look past the superficial, to give them something to focus on and keep attention away from the true nature of events.
If the Royal family didn't want the note to be released then it wouldn't have been, Britain has a thing called a D-notice censor for exactly this kind of thing.

His (((lawyer))) advised him not to say anything in case he is taken to court.

Would fuck all three.

Fucking drama queen.

Question why are these (((people))) still allowed to be on TV?
They have shown that they are liars and propagandists they should be forcibly removed!

I wonder if she can even hold her human form during sex.

joe is a cuck

Watcha sliding, Chaim?

Anons, especially gen z anons, can you explain us why does your generation despise physical labour ? Seriously, it's quite easy for someone with technical knowledge in the fields of machinery, electricity or woodworking to get a work visa/permanent residency/citizenship, because the employers claim that they cannot find native workers so they have to import foreign workers.

fuck you, off topic slide faggot. that is a QTDDTOT

bump

Reported.

fuck off

Reported.

Why is this kike bitch insinuating DRUMPF should "FOCUS ON NK" Lmao….. FALL IN LINE DRUMPFFFF NOW REEEEE

what a fucking legend

I am very happy with my vote.
My very own WMD in action.
They shouldn't have cheated and fucked over Ron Paul.
Now they got Trump.
How sweet this is.