Border Guard Stoned to Death

A U.S. Border Patrol agent who was killed while on patrol in southwest Texas may have been beaten to death by attackers wielding rocks, according to the president of the National Border Patrol Council.

Brandon Judd, president of the labor union, said Agent Rogelio Martinez died Sunday of blunt force trauma to the head.

“I have been told by several agents that it was a grisly scene, and that his injuries were very extensive,” Judd said Monday in a phone interview with The Washington Post. “We believe he was struck in the head with rocks, or multiple rocks.”

archive.is/oQp8I

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s8V6S
psmag.com/social-justice/for-muslim-refugees-in-mexico-a-search-for-community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awful. Every Border Patrol agent should be backed up with some very heavy support with an ‘if in doubt shoot’ policy in place.

With MS-13 gaining awareness among the normies it would be very easy to instill such a policy on the basis of protecting agents.
And so forth. It is becoming increasingly difficult for the left to paint the illegals as some sort of gaggle of victims, and the time to apply pressure is here.

Do the border patrol agents not carry weapons?

lmao rest in piss

did they rip out his still-beating heart as a sacrifice to Quetzalcoatl?

They probably beat his a as to death for being a race traitor.

Didn't AP tried to cover this as an accident?

Illegalize assault rocks

a drug mule was carrying heavy shit?

IIRC most/all of them were disarmed by Onigger.

This is high time to use this border patrol agent's death as a stepping stone to shoot on sight when it comes to illegals at the border. We won't get there yet without a policy at all. If in doubt, shoot is the first step to shoot on sight. Gotta make it happen.

Good. Anything that erodes middle ground between 'The Future Of White Children' and 'Everything Brown' is good. Every spic police officer, boarder patroller, and ICE agent needs to feel the wrath of their shitskin folk.

Deporting illegals will not fix this problem. The legal ones have to go back too.

I think this, like the last spic border guard killed, shows that the border patrol is cracking down internally on the rats working against us. I think he couldn't let them through freely any more like he did under obongo because there are actual rules now and when he tried to tell that to his cartel handlers they beat him over the head with rocks like the savage aztecs they are.
But that's just like, my opinion man.

An opinion rooted in logic.

They are forcing people from around the world through mexico.

Has to be hajjis,they are the only ones that stone.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK CARLOS YOU SPIC

Muslims drive out the devil by stoning,trump banned muslims.

We know radical muslims will do weird attacks using subterfuge

Ali came to the Americas by way of Ecuador in late 2016. He'd just finished a university degree in Malaysia, where he'd earned a scholarship to study construction management. He couldn't return to Saudi Arabia, where he'd lived before, nor to his now-war-torn home of Yemen. He moved to Ecuador because he'd heard he would be able to get residency there. But that hope never came to fruition. Once he arrived, he found he could only stay for six months. So he went then to the United States embassy, to try his luck at getting a student visa.

"I wanted to do a master's program," says Ali, who requested to be identified only by his second name for security. "So I went to the embassy to apply. I paid 30 dollars. The girl came and said that they thought I was from Saudi Arabia, but because I was from Yemen, I couldn't get a visa." The first of President Donald Trump's so-called "travel bans" had just gone into effect in the U.S.

It was after all this that Ali traveled to Mexico, with the hopes of continuing on to the U.S. Once in Mexico, Ali was connected with Programa Casa Refugiados, a Mexico City-based non-governmental organization that provides services to asylum seekers and refugees. Programa Casa Refugiados helped him regularize his status as a temporary resident in Mexico and continue his studies in a technical degree program.

Ali is among the refugees to hail from one of the seven countries affected by Trump's executive order—Yemen, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, and Sudan. Many of them are now seeking to settle in Mexico City. What keeps Ali in Mexico is not the danger of crossing the border, but rather the new administration's anti-immigrant rhetoric.

archive.is/s8V6S

psmag.com/social-justice/for-muslim-refugees-in-mexico-a-search-for-community

If it didnt archive.

Why the fuck don't they use drones?

Shit.

(checked)
It would be cheaper and far more effective to make every border patrol a group of 8-10 men in a pair of light armored vehicles than to maintain reasonable coverage of combat aircraft. More often than not, aircraft wouldn't be able to intervene in the kind of situations which threaten the lives of border guards even if they arrived on the scene quickly enough.

Also, UCAVs are inferior to manned aircraft in every way other than not being as big of a deal to lose. Using them in a theater where the enemy has no AA capability is meme tier.

Why didn't he have a rifle? Why didn't he just shoot them?

Then why doesn't Trump rearm them? If it was an executive order?

Or just, you know, shoot any man, woman or child that tries to cross, and let buzzards pick their bones clean, leaving the skeleton there as a warning to the rest. Like any unkiked, uncucked country would do. We DMZ nao pls

kek, at least it wasn't one of ours, hopefully a white guy fills his position

alternatively, the Vlad Tepes approach

Can confirm, look at early 1900 history of migration, California, Mexican & Punjabi. Male punjabi could not own land at the time, but Mexican woman under certain conditions could. There’s a long standing history of working together to fuck the rules. Mexican hoes owned land needed male hands to work the land, Punjabi dogs found pussy and work. Both cultures have a large emphasis on large family’s etc..