FOX News: NBC Offices Have Button-Operated Automatic Door Locks -- Confirmed By NBC

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/29/revelation-disgraced-matt-lauers-secret-door-button-raises

Archive not working

Why would NBC agree to put this button under his desk?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/p6Rmk
us.allegion.com/content/dam/allegion-us-2/web-documents-2/Catalog/Schlage_L_Series_Catalog_102899.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he asked for it.

Rape of course.

Pretty obvious the kids go in, and they go out with a bleeding asshole.

locking doors is bigoted now? what
I can lock my garage door by pressing a button. Is this even news?

Are they expecting a mass shooting to happen at their studios? Why the fuck do the need automatic locks on their doors? Does CNN have these too?

Your link is wrong, genius.

archive.fo/p6Rmk

What do american fire codes say about door locks? Don't your doors in commercial buildings have to be unlockable from the inside without a key?

This is a good point. Other than the use for rape, I thought it might have been put in there for security reasons in case of an active shooter or something.

normies have told me that their sites like gawker and reddit say, that this is totally normal and shit

seems like the shills got their message on the wire and are all over it

Obviously, but it's about getting those normalfag noggins joggin'. If we don't even know about this shit, how are we supposed to get regular people to give a shit?

I'll go throw myself in an oven now. The link I gave returned a strange 'page not found' error on the resultant archive.

This really does bring up a lot of important questions, and the given response by NBC doesn't cut it.

Aside from the obvious safety precautions and potential fire code violation, what other point is there to this style of lock? Could NYFD take action here, and could it lead to other buildings getting inspected?

Somehow, I dont buy the smear on Lauer. Lauer was based for his off the cuff question to Clinton at the townhall, maybe this is payback.

bullshit, one question doesn't change the fact that he's a shill

The problem is Lauer is a member of the Clinton foundation, which means he was up to some odd stuff no matter how you look at it. That said, Lauer sounds like his office was almost a literal rape dungeon. I'm surprised he did not have people chained up there at this point.

Straight out of a saturday morning cartoon.

The whole thing is just hilarious to me, I picture him being like Mr. Burns with his remote trap door, but more vertically- and rape-oriented.

#NBCraperooms

I can picture Lauer and a few of the other kikes out drinking and commiserating about the shiksas that manage to escape, and then one of them says, “let’s get doorlocks at our desks!” Everyone laughs, but then one guy says you can do it, and they all start high fiving and get them installed.

While this sounds good to retards, the lock is on the same side of the door the person they are imagining being locked in.

Why are you retards assuming it locks in both directions?

Have none of you ever used doors before? Other than deadbolts, most door handles open from the inside even when locked. Which is fine for fire code. If you didn't know, you can't just sneak into businesses via their fire exits… they are locked too.

It's just click bait shit.

Except people unfamiliar with the office wouldn't be able to get out. Clear fire code violation.
RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS ASSEMBLE

Have you seen the doors in question? Have you tried the mechanisms yourself? How do you know? I think this merits serious investigation.
RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS ASSEMBLE

Really puts the button on it.

Yeah, that doesn't work anymore.

NBC = Nonconsensual Buttsex Company

But why would anyone shoot up the NBC offices, user? They're good journalists who do a real good job!

How do we know that their toilets aren't actually flamethrowers? We don't. This imaginary scenario I thought up because somebody told me that there are automatic flushing toilets in their studio leads me to believe this merits further investigation.

RIGHT WING POTATO SQUADS

Seriously, unless you have real evidence to suggest his door lock button had the ability to lock people in the room with him, it's safe to assume his door works like the vast majority of doors, and had egress. The lock was simply remote controlled. Not a big deal.

Even (((Stern))) hated them.

>unless you have real (((evidence)))

Hello shill. This isn't a criminal case, it's fire code.

It's not against fire code to have locks on doors you dumb nigger.

I don't know what's more sickening, the rape dungeon aspect or the fire hazard aspect. I hope all the rest of these reckless bastards are taken down soon.

Sage for double post.

It's not against code, so long as locked doors remained unlocked in the direction of egress to escape. Which is how we have to assume his door operates unless you have evidence contrary. A remote controlled lock is fine, as long as escape is possible. That's how almost all doors work. This article is click bait. You are most likely getting bamboozled.

I think we've hit a soft spot, anons.

You're honestly retarded. The burden of proof is on those who have a positive claim. The vast majority of doors open from the inside even when locked. You claim his door doesn't operate like most doors and is instead a rape dungeon door. Wouldn't surprise me if you were right since this kike is a pervert. But the fact is, it's your responsibility to prove it's a rape dungeon door and not a "I hit the lock, when I whip out my cock" privacy lock to keep people from walking in on him.

Saging for double posts is good ettiquiet. Doing it on a sticky is an innocent mistake. (But why is this even stickied?)

Better call attention to it, then.

I want to hear more about the chick he fucked who then passed out. Matt must be a beast.

Don't even bother with this jew

Filtered and reported

GHB is powerful shit.

Locked interior doors open from the inside.

The point of the lock isn't to trap a woman inside his office. He could easily overpower or intimidate a woman to prevent her from fleeing. And a locked door wouldn't prevent her from screaming and kicking the door either. Obviously he'd use intimidation to prevent that.
The purpose of the locked door is to prevent other people walking in on him when he's raping.

Are you all fucking dumbasses? Why do I need to explain something this simple to you?

its bebause of autsim

I wonder if any of the kikes died in a fire because he was locked in his office sex dungeon?

So close. Maybe the kids go in and come out molested.

This

I'm sure it violates a safety code, we should use that.

There's this thing called FALSE IMPRISONMENT which is supposedly a huge no no when you aren't a yid doing it.

If the door could be simply pushed open, yid, it wouldn't have been an effective lock.

MATT NEEDS TO BE RAPED

Oh they most assuredly do fiend
He's a spirit cooking aficionado. He needs to burn alive , maybe some The Boats for him

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU KIKES AT NBC

Also, folks, remember mortise locks which are common in commercial applications, can be fucked with all kinds of ways including disabling the handle/latchbolt interaction.

Uh because they don't want people walking in while their execs are raping children. Duh.

t.caninet installer user
Can confirm , I do custom hidden bookcases and safes with varying locks , hidden handles , buttons , swivel points etc. there are thousands of types and thousands of ways to fucking alter locks

I wonder if he had a magnetic lock installed or if it was an actual mechanically actuated bolt. Magnetic would have been easier and less modification of locking hardware necessary. But nothing would be quite as terror inducing as turning around and walking away only to see the bolt thrown in front of you without anyone touching it.

It's to stop shooters in the building.
frm security guard
come on use your brain guys.

Not to get OUT of a barricaded office. Even that would be illegal because you aren't by law allowed to imprison even a shooter. They have to have legal fire access. They can get out but they can't get in. That's how locks are to work.
There's a reason you were a security guard, nigger.

are you retarded? keeping out your secretary when you're jacking off in the plant is useful to pervs. your assumption that the lock has to be inoperable from the inside is retarded.

sage for needing to explain the obvious

The hardest button to button
Uh Oh

except its UNDER THE DESK where the other person cant see it, and they would have to deal with a coked up pervert jew to unlock it.
and yes, its a fire hazard because someone can be locked in and cant open the door from the inside. ever notice the big signs on office doors that say THIS DOOR MUST REMAIN UNLOCKED DURING BUSINESS HOURS
thats because people running away from a fire dont have time to figure out how to unlock a fucking door. even a night lock you can open from the inside is a fire hazard because the panicing people may not see it and assume they cannot open the door and look for a new exit.
also, fuck off, kike.

NBC is rotten to the fucking core

Lauer was most likely set up. I never heard of accusitons of rape, just that he had sex with a woman after locking his door.

I'm not suggesting he's /ourguy/ but he's clearly a puppet being given treats. jews probably cut him out in a sacrafice for their falilures

Why would anyone need privacy in their work?
Most offices I know have windows or transparencies that prevent sex innuendos.
And not just to prevent women getting abused, but also to prevent women giving false testimonies. Win/win.

Why does where a remote is located have any bearing on opening a door? What is with you simpletons? Have you never encountered a door before? The fact that he has access to the lock under his desk doesn't change the functionality of how the door functions. If it can be opened from the inside, even when locked, it doesn't matter where the button or latch or remote or any other mechanism is located. Because the person exited can override the lock by turning the handle. Yes, the door may in fact not do this. In which case it's a rape dungeon door and a fire hazard. But without evidence that this is the case, you people are just making shit up. You need some bit of proof to substantiate your claims. Having a remote to lock your door in the 21st century is not all that strange. They sell smart home locks designed to be operated by your phone for christ's sake.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit! Shills BTFO!

How fucking retarded are you? Go be a jew somewhere else

why are you shilling so hard and sperging out about huurr the toilets arent flamethrowers either! its almost like you fucking work for them.
what the fuck do you think? you think he has a button to just close and lock it to prevent people from coming in? even THAT is strange enough, why not just a close button? it has to be locked too in an office building? after all these kike execs are getting caught with cp, actual rape, grabbing dudes dicks, pizza bullshit, masturbating in front of kids, and now suddenly this is just clickbait??? what??? do you honestly think it wouldnt lock from both sides? youre literally defending jewish NBC enemies.Yes, you SHOULD just assume it locks from both sides, given their track record. They should now have to prove it doesnt lock from the inside, and even then, hes a creep for having a button that locks people from getting in with a secret cartoon button UNDER THE DESK that others cant see.
delouse yourself, YOU FUCKING JEW

You're awefully invested into argueing that other anons shouldn't look into something. Having such a button is odd and knowing the power of Holla Forums where even the wild goose chases result in the accumulation of golden eggs, nothing bad can come out of putting the pressure on NBC through a fire code complaint.

you fags sound like the tards on godlikeproductions,Matt makes 25 mill a year if he don't wanna get up to lock the door he dosent have to for fucks sake hes got a button,tards.

Aaaand new ip.

thanks for the laugh skitzo

aka the "Jew Button."

The main points shills will never address the wrongness of.

1) it's to keep people from walking in unexpected, the same reason it's a secluded office. The point isn't to lock the person in and literally rape them, it's to have a quiet space to coerce them and be creepy with them. If you want to forcibly shove yourself inside them without drugging them, you'll probably have to kill them like Scarborough did.

2) If this was on the up and up, just a convenience he could lock the door without standing up, it wouldn't have to be hidden away under the desk like a panic button. He could have it on top of the desk and press it with full knowledge from everyone in the room that he had locked the door. It was under the desk so that he could press it without their knowledge and continue his perverted games without letting on what he was up to.

All in all, the biggest takeaway from all of this is that Lauer is another betacuck perverted jew just like CK and Weinstein. If he were a philanderer but had confidence, he wouldn't need to locked door. Degeneracy is still degeneracy and jews are still jews, but this is also just pathetic.

Is that like the Schvoogie Buzzer?

Is it time to bring in the
RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS?

Bizarro world strikes again. Something very wrong and sick with society.

Holy shit just find Matt and shoot him in the face

(checkpot!)
I just think we need to be sure before we pursue this.

this deserves a thread, a PIN.. why?

tweet this to trump

Checked. Gonna have to now.

jackpot confirms.

I've got a button that locks my car. Who the fuck cares? And why the fuck is this stickied?

Matt Lauer - Isn't he the one who got into some hot shit because he was too fair to Trump during the presidential debates?

This is a pretty shit sticky. We have more important stuff going on. Fuck celebrities, we're doing as much harm to our peoples paying attention to the sensationalism of their punishment just as boomers partake of sensationalism of celebrity lifestyle. We must stop paying attention to them or kill them.

This. Why the fuck is this shit stickied? So some goon at NBC has a button that locks his door- okay, who gives a shit? This is just diverting our autism away from more important things.
Im only coming here to voice my opinion on a garbage sticky.

huh where have I seen this before?

Do u niggers not remember whe Lauren was suspended from NBC because he was a sex addict and went to "rehab"?

Yup. Look at pages 16-22: us.allegion.com/content/dam/allegion-us-2/web-documents-2/Catalog/Schlage_L_Series_Catalog_102899.pdf

One mortise case supports dozens of functions. A few of those functions include locking the inner handle. Still unlikely that Lauer's office had that feature.

Trying to be an adult on Holla Forums is sometimes a losing proposition. Look on the bright side, maybe they can convince a bunch of boomer normalfags that Lauer had a rape button. Or make the media expend a bunch of energy fending this off.

I'm sure this kike used it for rape, but seriously normies are fucking clueless and were never beat at home by their parents so they do shit like walk out of offices and leave the fucking door open while motherfuckers are trying to work and shit. After about 10 meetings where they leave the door open I'd get an automatic door closer too.

Sorry lads, nothing in most fire codes about remote door locks; they're all over hospitals and secure sites.

this is not up to safety code.

For confidentiality reasons?

This timed well with pizzagate too.

That's not even a meme is it smh..

STOP USING MEMRI TV
Memri TV is owned by Israeli's. They purposely (((fabricate))) these stories to scare normie jews and trick good goys into supporting Israel.

THANKYOU MODS FOR STICKYING
otherwise i would not have know about this monumental event which will send ripples through the world power structure for years to come

lololol

KIKES BTFO