It is Christmas again in America

Merry Christmas Holla Forums

I can't imagine a post which will make the kikes and the godless commies kvetch any harder. Even the capcha agrees

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936395008139198464

What did OP mean by this?

December in my hemisphere, moi8

The post with the DOW going over 24,000 right underneath is also surely doing bad things to their blood pressure.

It is December in Guam user, the Sun never sets on the American empire. Technically it does, for about an hour, at specific times of the year

Christmas season starts with advent which sometimes happens in November idk about this year. Also most of the church stuff is largely irrelevant, Christmas starts after Halloween for retailers.

You should focus on winning your soccer matches losing to Peru…. in WC qualifiers (sad!) since you live in the future.

we play soccer…?
I was of the impression that all of our national pastimes centered around straddling unwilling beasts, or burly men brutalizing each other over oval balls.

Please user, your mother is far from unwilling.

>inb4 christcuck

You're alright m8, I'll put in a good word with our immigration department

Gaaaay.

Trump Christmas can't come soon enough.

So is a religious debate shit-fling inevitable?
Countdown till "Christcuck" is used?

Stop shilling for inevitable D&C

(((JESUS)))

And here they are!

Theme

I'm glad he didn't mentioned that they were esoteric immigrants.

I had my christmas lights up the day after Thanksgiving

WE LOVE YOU DON

I put mine up October 28th, had Christmas display and music going during "Halloween"… Piss off satan! when kids came to door I gave them candy canes.

Very true. You even had some publication (Vogue?) complain that it was VERY, VERY white. Jews hate elegance and beauty almost as much as they hate Jesus. They revel in the ugliness endemic in their art, architecture and gross-out scatological "comedy" acts/movies; which of course everyone here already knows.

While I don't believe Trump is a Christian,
He certainly plays one well.

No one here honestly think Trump prays, or cares about the holy ghost,
But the fact he keeps pissing off jews, fedoras and shitskins is worth it's weight in gold.

(Heil)
One thing we do know for sure, his childhood pastor Norman Vincent Peale who authored the 'The Power of Positive Thinking', has had a very large impact on his life philosophy.

< care about preserving the Constitution
why would anyone want this? This piece of paper you worship give the jews cover so they can use the legal system against you.

< the Constitution is inspired by God,
written by men, whom are not only flawed by some have agendas which are not Christian, virtuous, moral or of God.

It's a bit early for Christmas tbh

Sorry I just have to check these digits

Gas this kike for stealing those digits

You don't understand. You cannot understand. You will never understand without becoming a Christian. Until that happens, Trump and his strong, strong, Christian faith with continue to run circles around your doubting, lukewarm stupidity. Christianity is making a big comeback under this President, and there is nothing you can do about it but hopelessly cling to your old and outdated understanding of the world. Fuck you.

I was hoping for a return to barbarous heathenism, Heil Odin, praise Sliepnir, & sacrifice some kikes for no particular reason! (pretty sure Odin doesn't want the greasy, weak little cunts, couldn't even make soap out of them)

The Constitution of the United States was written by secularist enlightenment thinkers. As an example of this, Thomas Jefferson, one of the founders of the US, had a copy of the bible where he essentially cut and pasted all of the supernatural parts of the bible out of it. Parts like the virgin birth and the miracles.

The amendments of the Constitution of the United States began with the First Amendment, and the first amendment began by banning religion from being a part of the US government. The USA is explicitly nonreligious. There is no explicit religious, let alone Christian, basis to the US government.

Becoming? I went to catholic school my whole life, was baptized and confirmed…

It doesn't matter democracy is a sham and the Constitution is an impotent piece of paper.
A new government system is needed.

You do realize that Trump fucked other men's wives, right? Hardly Christlike behavior at all.

checked

Paganism is LARPy and will never make a comeback. "Pagan" literally came from the term "paganus," which came from the name of the road markers in the roman highway system out in the country. "Pagan" essentially means "country bumkin" and it was used by Christians as a spiteful phrase with the contempt that modern jews have for rural Americans today. It's like how (((DC swamp monsters))) condescendingly call midwestern white areas "flyover states"

Then why tf do you need to be a Christian in order to understand it? lol that makes no sense.

checked

Halloween isn't "satanic," it comes from Celtic folk celebration iirc

>>>/oven/

I didn't say that and you don't have to.

t'was a jest.

Of course 'paganism' seems LARPy, oy vey can't have the gentiles drinking out of skulls & worshipping a god of both wisdom & war who rides the 8-legged son of the devil. It's been turned into some kind of weird hippie shit, and personally I blame the kikes & christians.

pinch and a punch for the first of the month, user

Sorry but pagan originally meant anyone that didn't believe in the Roman pantheon. Christians are as pagan as African buttfuck tribes.

GOT MIT UNS! Seig Heil!

GOTT* Sieg*

Right on!

The sum of your first 6 digits is 18, which itself sums to 9 over its digits. 9 flipped over is a 6. Suffixing the 66 dubs we have 666.
< Nice try Satan, back to hell with you.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU THIS CHRISTMAS

gas the kikes, man

I'm an atheist but it feels good to say
Merry Christmas

This is a form of shitposting, I'm telling you lads. Just look at his body language and gestures, hes doing it on purpose.
We will be saying "Merry Christmas" again, fuckers.

It's more then two weeks to christmass, you sliding idiot.

God rest you merry, Gentlemen,
Let nothing you dismay,
For Jesus Christ our Saviour
Was born upon this Day.
To save poor souls from Satan's power,
Which long time had gone astray.
Which brings tidings of comfort and joy.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums.

Find the jewiest looking Shekelstein you can find and speech-rape them with a bellowing Merry Christmas. Before they can say: "But I'm j-" roll a single nickel in the opposite direction in order to make your escape.

I can't say Trump has been a perfect president, but boy howdy has he ever been the closest thing we've had for decades. Now, if we can just get him cloned in time for the Canadian federal elections.

Why didn't I think of that? I could even get a Santa suit.

Christ tried to de-kike the kike and he was killed for it. A grim reminder to all that still have compassion for kikes. YOU WILL JUST GET CRUCIFIED LIKE CHRIST IF YOU TRY TO SAVE THEM.

The yuletide stories starts with Thor kicking Jotun ass! lol!

The last time Christianity made a huge comback, millions of people died under Lenin, Stalin and Mao, so no thank you.

So he was one of those self hatin' kikes?

The last time Chuck Berry had a number 1 album, millions of people died under Lenin, Stalin and Mao, so no thank you.

He probably wasn't even jewish. There's nothing wrong with kike-hating kikes, other than their genetics, anyway. Circumstances are such that they also need to go though.

Weird, I don't see the connection, unlike Christianity killing millions of people to make communism a reality.

Yeah, no larping in christianity, in fact, you can barely tell the difference between an atheist and a christian…..

Fucking eh

Leftist salt daily, every day is Christmas.

Weird, I don't see the connection, unlike Chuck Berry having a number 1 album to make communism a reality.

Nice, try being serious the next time. ;)

God Ju anons, i wish happiness for you all!

I was being just as serious as you.

Communism is not mentioned in Chuck Berries extensive repertoire of music, nor the Christian bible. So our arguments have equal foundations.

The first amendment is about the right of conscience, which is a wholly Christian concept. The first amendment is to protect the church from government, not the other way around. And the prohibition is on the establishment of religion, which is where clergy/priests are state employees and the legislature can pass ecclessiastical laws, such as the Anglican church in UK or Lutheran church in Denmark. Anything short of this (public prayer, endorsement, etc) is not establishment and is permitted, but only if it is Christian.

A flick and a kick for being so quick

Merry Christmas Holla Forums

Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty.

And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty.

And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.

Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him.

But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.

So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?

He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid.

And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.

Just going to bump this to piss off the obvious influx of kikeshills.

No more with that fucking nigger kings "Happy Holiday" shitfest.
Merry Christmas

Did President Trump just kick off the Merry Christmas movement some anons have been planning here since before Thanksgiving? It kinda felt like it the way he accentuated the Merry Christmas.

You christcucks are unbelievable. If you truly believe that no man can conceive of a world of peace and prosperity, outside the influence of an overbearing god, then you are far more lost than anyone here. It is inborn in all white men to strive for the betterment of his community, to ease the suffering of the lowly, to lift up the downtrodden, to challenge the men of his community to better themselves and the world around them. We don't need your semitic death god, for we will become the Gods we want to see in this world.

nope, the jews in the bible from his time probably looked like the palestinians they were semetic, the kikes of today who worship baal and moloch aren't the real jews they adopted the religion as a tool 800 years ago

Jesus was more likely an Aryan / Hyperborean than a Noseberg.

Read the Bible. There has always been a satanic part of the Hebrew people, and it culminates with the majority of them being disinherited from God's promise, and cursed with eternal damnation. Only those who became Christians are saved, and that is very few of them. The last book of the Old Testament, Malachi, says that they will all be turned to ash and stubborn if they do not repent soon. Next up Jesus comes … and many do not repent.

Modern Judaism is a direct descendant of the Pharisees, which feature as the main antagonist of the New Testament. According to the Bible these people are to be annihilated.

t. Theologian

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BLESSED FAGGOTS

Isaiah 9:6: