The Brainiacs of Pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are the ones who started bandwidth throttling, just trust the kikes is your argument. KYS kike, reported.

He called it "pol".

checked
hell, he probly thinks comcast is one prson

this has to be bait

Net neutrality is a federal "solution" to a problem created by municipal governments, who routinely give 10+ year exclusive local contracts to ISPs in exchange for government kickbacks. The nigger in chief had one of his big campaign contributors give the government enormous power to regulate the internet as a "cure," with a non-binding promise by the FCC not to use the majority of their new powers. With net neutrality (which is actually a fight about Title II of the TCA), the internet will eventually look like USPS or Amtrak. Just because Comcast is a shit, that's no reason to kill the internet.

The correct federal response is to turn over pro-competition regulation to the Federal Trade Commission and force ISPs and social media companies to establish free speech policies. That is what Trump is doing and that's what Holla Forums should support, if they are smart.

Also, call your state legislature and tell them to have your state bar municipal corporations from granting monopoly contracts on who can install communications infrastructure on public land. Comcast is a shit because of your fucking city councilmen, not the FCC.

just weak and pathetic

this

The net was LITERALLY neutral BEFORE KING NIGGER IMPLEMENTED "NETNEUTRALITY" you stupid fucks

Look at the Jew In the background of a Catholic Church, harboring an ICE fugitive

OP, you are a faggot, and I don't think (((obama's))) net jewtrality is a good thing, please fuck off and lurk until you die now thanks

Kek, Really tho, There was Internet Before Onegro, The Internet was Open and Free. OBONGO and Telecomms drafted "NetNeutrality" when the Net was already "Neutral"

How come everytime I post a truthful thread I get banned?

because you are a faggot

Nigger, the name alone is deceptive… all I see is shills to repeal. You repeal, Bye Free Web. you keep, internet stays.

That's literally all you faggots say.. Any OC?

Enjoy the storm NIGGERS. And I'll enjoy my ban, Proving you faggot muthafuckas melt quicker than a leftist. Kek

No excuse for this shit.

well at least we know you aren't from here

jesus christ you're a faggot.

No excuse for this shit.

Someone answer this question: WHY WOULD Somebody draft a bill called NetNeutrality, if the Net is already Neutral. It's a camels nose under the tent. Repeal it….. REPEAL NOW

Reeeeeee InfiniChans Are bigger CUCKS than Literal SoyBoys. KEKEKEKEKEKE PEEPEEEPOOOO

I'm going to Antarctica to seek the TRUTH. I'll find my bretheren of the black sun there

net neutrality is the fed /globalists regulating the net

So repeal?

Seriously, you are a huge faggot. Go back to cuckchan.

We already had this thread.

K closing this tab now.. bye goys. Your turning away a good goy

You're pretty cringey.

So what's your thoughts on ?

We didn't have shrieking SJW harpies trying to deplatform everyone before 2015. We didn't have anti-"hatespeech" laws in Europe before 2015. We didn't have tech giants stealing domains or DNS providers deleting sites they don't like from registrars. The world is different now.

When shoggoth feminists and kike groups like the ADL start pressuring ISPs to throttle sites they don't like, don't say that nobody warned you.

I'm the master of cringe, I embrace it, and I think we need to do exactly what that posts says..

Well that's perfect considering everyone here tries their utmost to be bad goys.

THEYRE ALREADY DOING THAT!!

good, at least we agree, can you now go and lurk and never post again. thanks.

😂 you all are hilarious… love you goys… will see you during the incoming civil unrest… wish my pappy happy birthday before I go

PMCs in P.R. ( guarding Infrastructure) have been told to prepare for "Domestic Deployment" soon for civil unrest… just saying. Something incoming. BIGLYY YUGE

What the fuck is Pol/?

SEVEN THREADS
SEVEN FUCKING THREADS ON THE SAME TOPIC
THIS TIME LOOKING AT CUCKCHAN OF ALL FUCKING PLACES

No shit, but don't educate them on how they fucked up.

Sorry Holla Forums

What the fuck is Pol

its some chink i believe

Say hello to the new face of the ALTRIGHT. He's /YourSpokesman/ now

We're done boys. I'm out. You'd really like my videos. Just started periscoping. I go full 1488 on everyone.

Fucking kikes.

Op is guy in first panel , pol is 2nd guy