Sen Al Franken Gropes Billboard Mod

JOKE IS ON YOU, SEN FRANKEN

archive.is/UKJvY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=noc6BtUc7xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Biggest shitpost ever. I tip my fedora to the rascals.

Agreed
Also ( ((al)) ) is a suspected child rapist. They're downplaying the coming allegations. He's a spirit cooker for sure

Why have I never heard of this guy before? This stuff is great.

Keep the energy up when it comes to exposing those that are throwing the pawns under the bus, drain the damn swamp till it is all dried up

Glorious irl shitposting. I hope this becomes mainstream, we'll make the world our "safe space" while the golems shrivel into their little menorah boxes only on campuses.
Two Thumbs up - Roger Eberts decayed worm food.

nah all they can do is steer with a broken rudder
trump is the one who has the power to sink ships
they attacked one of his republicans so he sunk one of the top attack dogs in the senate
IMO this is just the intro course to make people use to it like the pre-911 imagery. and spook the kikes
the main dish will be meaty with lots of flash and they know it

IF this exploded all of a sudden people would be confused and couldn't take the scope of it
so they would forget it due to human instinct
same as 911

I hope you are right, user. That would be beautiful!

Checking and seconding those holy dubs of hope

Almost finished, but the earlobe spacing made me gag

(chekd)
This

CHECK'D

kek. well memed.

Dubs of low time preference checked.
Trump appears to me at least to be taking the gloves off. The shitlibs are in total shock that anyone let alone the potus make them look like sick mental perverts and idiotic fools to boot. They shoved Trump and he turns around and kicks in the nuts and laughs

Right now if Trump accused Hillary of engaging in ritual cannibalism, the average American would automatically think he was insane. You have to show them the small crimes before they'll believe the big crimes.

An incremental lead up unfortunately is the the way to go. Most of the populace is pants on n head retarded when it comes to the actual dark dealings of the progressive thought leaders

The memes are tearing their way into reality.

Al Rapen must burn, Sabo for congress.

Franken is done, two more women just came out against him bringing the total to 5. Expect this kike's resignation in the next week.

http:// variety.com/2017/politics/news/al-franken-groping-army-veteran-1202626906/

this website has become drudge reloaded.
fuck off faggot

That's why (((they're))) pushing so hard for Conyers to resign, to not lose a D:R number. Conyers playing Wack-a-Pole isn't rape, don't let them get away with false equivalence.

It was great to see him grovel during the recent press conference. The one that was conducted in the dark. Women really have everyone by the balls. What say you, evildoer? Good timeline.
hooktube.com/watch?v=noc6BtUc7xI

Bump, Franken is the tip of the spear.

hero

What kind of Cereal do titties fear most?

Al Franken Berry!

Dear god, even the cereal has grope hands.

are they real or photoshopped?

LEAVE THE HULA GIRL ALONE AL

Yep.

The whole Al Franken thing is a psyop because Roy Moore isn't taking the fall, and they are trying to get ahead of the kidfucking with a false equivalence.

"Change the tempo, change the game."

Get ready for a discussion of spirt cooking around the Christmas dinner table. Thanksgiving was the warmup.

This is hitlerious. You guys should put up cutouts of him next to images of women on posters or anywhere you can find. Troll your town, city, campus whatever.

What have you heard? Are they really about to turn over the whole chess board? Or is this just rumor tier stuff?

For shame, user. Let these top tier bantz roam free.

A gazillion hours in MS Paint

Nice.

He's a hardcore Cruzcuck.