Poland asked to explain naked Nazi gas chamber video

Holocaust survivor groups have asked the Polish president to explain how artists were able to film a naked game of tag inside a Nazi camp gas chamber
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42178470
archive.is/OR5PK
>"It's really outrageous. I hope the Polish president will put in place regulations to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen again," the Wiesenthal Center's chief Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff told the BBC
>"It was banned in Germany, Estonia took in down when we contacted them. In Poland for some reason, which lost six million people - three million Jews and three million Poles - they didn't get it," he added
>"This is a problem that needs to be addressed. If people are not sufficiently sensitive to the terrible acts of the Holocaust and do not respect its victims then proper conduct in the sites in Poland cannot be properly secured," he said.
>A description of Mr Żmijewski on the Warsaw Art Museum's website states that the people in the video are having fun, "but they are also very serious. They know where they are - in the gas chamber of a former Nazi extermination camp".

Actual "Holocaust survivor groups" exist just as much as ALL the Avengers exist.
And I'm not even sure about the Avengers.

Will they be able to get away with it with some blowhard artsy speech like : "We were just trying to show the banality of the violence that occured to make sure no one forgets the 6 gorillions." ?

Cap is real in my heart.

(check)
As many people got gassed in that video as all the gassings that took place in WWII. Shouldn't the tribe check their privilege and honor the naked tag holocaust?

degenerate "artists", but they generated some Jewish salt. I just wonder if it's on purpose to dog on the Poland some more after the massive march.
Holocaust didn't happen but it will and I hope it will happen in my country, regards from Holla Forumsand

>Poland lost six million people - three million Jews and three million Poles
P-Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Really? You really couldn't search the catalog?

It's art, DUH.

pissing on christ? OK
being naked in a "gas chamber"? ANUDDA SHOAH

And they're getting told to fuck off right?

The true meaning of 666:

I thought they said art shouldn't be censored and anything can be art?
Who cares? This is what happens when you let the bar for art be "literally anything you make".
Lots of modern "art" is.

I still hate the people doing it though, it's degenerate.

Is this how I fucking sage this jewery?
Old lurker first time poster trying to stop this bullshit, the owner must have let them make the video and therefore this story helps jews
Stop helping the kikes

Lurk MOAR

Wow home boy, just wow.

The owner is likely the state. In most countries there are political officers ensuring that everybody is a good goy on their guided tour. But in Poland things are probably different, they might not have needed permission at all.

Lurk at least two years before posting.

and this is being brought to the doorstep of the polish government, not just the faggot who made the video.
That makes it automatically Holla Forumsworthy.

So, fan-clubs for fiction?

They also look a bit too jewey to be poles. Real poles not gene thieves I mean.

Some jews moved back to Poland after the Berlin Wall/Iron Curtain fell. The only reason their is any outcry over these fags fagging around in a room is because its another tactic to try to pressure poland into taking rapefugees and feel white guilt.

There were no gas chambers in the second world war and i wont address that place as a gas chamber because it obviously isnt.

is that wooden door frame used to keep the hundreds of people crammed into the room there and keep the gas sealed in the chamber so the nazis didnt die as well?

Wow, so the tally is approaching 10-15 million gassed at this point?

Was there anyone left in the world after WWII? To listen to the kikes, it sounds like the ebil nahzis gassed every person living and that had ever lived before.

The Germans were some magical killers. They literally had killing and cremating techniques that modern technology can't even come close to reproducing. Just amazing.

Being naked in this building seems appropriate, considering it was probably a bathroom.