Black Panther Nigger Removal

Didn't see a thread, thought this would be a good throw back to the ICE report threads.

Actor Bambadjan Bamba comes out as undocumented

What a fucking uppity nigger. We know that some DACA parasites have gotten tossed even though they think they still have time, I'm sure ICE would love to toss out one as prominent as this. What is needed for a report? Not American so I don't know.
I'm sure someone has the links. Don't just expect people to report him. If you can report him. Do it. Remove the nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not, fuck off back

"The only difference is a piece of paper." He's absolutely right whether you like to admit it or not.

WE NEED RACIAL LAW AND RACIAL SOLIDARITY

Definitely report this nigger.

Illegal aliens are, however. Not having "a piece of paper" makes one an illegal alien, not an immigrant.

Well according to the articles of confederation and the constitution this country and it's liberties are for white men

checked
I doubt you could become a Doctor without fabricating personal info.
I would bet all state medical boards have "Legal resident of" statements in their applications.
Not saying someone hasn't done it, but doing so would prove them untrustworthy.

It says that in the The Federalist Papers too, every burger user should read it as a prerequisite.

DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

I just did my part and now so should you
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

If you're there illegally and working that is literally what you're doing unless you're working under the table which means you're not paying taxes and your bosses are actually often negatively affecting businesses run by legal residents.

And also take away more than you give.

Am I supposed to now sympathize because it's not just Mexicans that are taking advantage?

Remember to call ICE, anons.

How the FUCK are you becoming a doctor if you don't even have citizenship papers? Also remember that part where you "weren't taking jobs"?

See above.

I don't watch your shitty shows.

Except this is little more than a feel good meaningless platitude.

Yes, one that people get legally upon bring born to legal residents of the country or by people who have immigrated there legally - neither of which applies to you. Can I stress the word 'legally' enough?

The fact that he can say this brazenly and face no legal backlash is evidence of just how unbelievably cucked the situation is. If you want to know why people like him don't respect this civilization, this is all you need to point to. And frankly, you can't blame him. If you keep on poking a lion on the nose, trot around his land pissing all over, taunting him and calling it your land and still the lion doesn't move a muscle - that lion has no right to be considered respectable.

by that logic The Constitution is a piece of paper

Here is the link to use, I knew somebody had it. What other information on this person is required for a complaint.

Without White men to preserve, maintain, and defend it, then it is just a piece of paper.

Never heard of him, but if he's an actor then seize his assets and deport his ass.

ILLEGAL immigrants ARE criminals, T'Challa, you fucking Kang.

Fucking hell, this is cancerous. If they absolutely needed a "black" Marvel movie, Falcon was RIGHT THERE being an American instead of an African-American. Best black movie hero since Blade and they stick him on the sidelines while making a movie about a guy who runs around with a literal puss hat.

Bump cuz maybe we can do it.
Giiit em ouuta theeyah

I hope someone puts a bullet in this stupid niggers skull.

One wonders how he managed to get work in Hollywood without papers. I imagine even they would consider an undocumented actor a risk, seeing as he could be deported in the middle of a million dollar production.

those are some nice natural and organic dubs

The entire thing is a kike op to do precisely what he's doing in the OP, they're risking some money to push the ideology again. That or he lied and convinced them and is just a dumb nigger nigging. One or the other.

It would have to be ideology pushing. He has a job and therefore someone to sponsor his visa. I refuse to believe he'd be dumb enough to remain illegal when it's so easy for him to get legal documentation.

Can't we spoiler pics of niggers? Their faces are so disgusting.

yeah i bet those fucking detroit shitholes are bursting with intellect

TOP KEK
t. lives near detroit

even more of a reason to deport the shit out of them

which one? link plox.

Can you imagine the salt if this guy actually gets deported?

Let's get his dox so we can report him. ICE wants people to have as much info as one can get when reporting someone.

If your doctor knows English as a second language and isn't Dr. Pavel fucking flee and never look back

$1000 this guy isn't even an illegal and he is doing it for faggot signalling reasons. He should be lynched for sedition.

So is citizenship.