Kikes leak Trump's plan to FIRE Tillerson

The White House has developed a plan to force out Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, whose relationship with President Trump has been strained, and replace him with Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, within the next several weeks, senior administration officials said on Thursday.
Mr. Pompeo would be replaced at the C.I.A. by Senator Tom Cotton, a Republican from Arkansas who has been a key ally of the president on national security matters, according to the White House plan. Mr. Cotton has signaled that he would accept the job if offered, said the officials, who insisted on anonymity to discuss sensitive deliberations before decisions are announced.
It was not immediately clear whether Mr. Trump has given final approval to the plan, but he has been said to have soured on Mr. Tillerson and in general is ready to make a change at the State Department.
John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, developed the transition plan and has discussed it with other officials. Under his plan, the shake-up of the national security team would happen around the end of the year or shortly afterward.
The ouster of Mr. Tillerson would end a turbulent reign at the State Department for the former Exxon Mobile chief executive, who has been largely marginalized over the last year. Mr. Trump and Mr. Tillerson have been at odds over a host of major issues, including the Iran nuclear deal, the confrontation with North Korea and a clash between Arab allies. The secretary was reported to have privately called Mr. Trump a “moron” and the president publicly criticized Mr. Tillerson for “wasting his time” with a diplomatic outreach to North Korea.

archive.is/sDkL3
nytimes.com/2017/11/30/us/politics/state-department-tillerson-pompeo-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2017/06/fanatical-zionist-rupert-murdoch-jewish-or-not/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((nypost)))
Its almost guaranteed bullshit. But I want to believe.

I'm tired of Tillerson's bullshit complicating dialog with Russia so this is good news if true. But it's not gonna be true.

This smells of fakenews, but having Cotton installed as the new CIA director would be big. Putting Pompeo in as Secretary of State is a huge mistake though.

The State department is a piece of shit to begin with. He forgot to drain the most important part of the swamp.

Where have I heard that before?

This son of a bitch's state dep humiliated my country and now our politicians are scrambling like fucks. Take a guess which country I am talking about.

Cotton is a huge cuck for Israel though. like, loves the kikes.

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

Shut the fuck up tornigger. This news is 9I% in all likelihood fake as is your attempt to blend in. Please provide for me just one zionist policy Trump has enacted.

He rolled back fuel efficiency standards. He let (((Carl Icahn))) personally rewrite drilling regulations to pull his company out of the red. He has 4-5k soldiers illegally invading Syria supporting communist separatists to form a Kurdish buffer state for israel [after the previous excuse of "fighting ISIS" was BTFO in a rain of Russian bombs].

A better question would be to find an example of Trump policies – actual, real, implemented policy; tweets, little quips, and fantastical scenarios you've projected onto Trump with the help of Robert Mercer's automated posting programs don't count – where they aren't explicitly zionist.

shut the fuck up nigger.

Fake news.

>>>/trash/

Soon before Bannon's firing, maybe?

The post isn't bad, you're thinking times, you numbskull

That's right user.

Who?
Oh, nobody named?
So, more bullshit made up by kikes?
Neat.

What the fuck is wrong with you? They're owned by the same cunts who own Faux Jews.
>nationalvanguard.org/2017/06/fanatical-zionist-rupert-murdoch-jewish-or-not/

Almost all MS media, papers etc is completely compromised. The fact that occasionally something good and credible gets published doesn't change the fact that at large it is trash.

Is it leaking if you just make shit up and post it as news?

Maybe creative fiction.

It's not fake. You clearly haven't done your research. I just got done watching about 6 hours of speeches today by Pompeo and Cotton (only 2 hours of which were recent).

Cotton is definitely going to ascend to the head of the CIA and Pompeo to Sec. of State. Pompeo has been briefing the president for 40 minutes everyday for the entire year. They see eye to eye on a lot of stuff and Pompeo frequently defends Trump even from his predecessor CIA director under Obama Leon Panetta. Cotton is Pompeos IRL best friend, both are from Arkansas and have similar views.

If you like Trump you will like these guys. I don't understand why supporting Israel is a deal breaker to you guys for these people but not for Trump. I don't like it but I anticipate they will at least get something interesting done instead of Tillerson.