Place your bets

Who will be the next celebrity to get hit with sexual misconduct allegations? The winner will receive 1,000 internet’s and bragging rights.

This shit isn't funny. It's hurting the network's ability to report on things that matter.
It's also being used as a weapon by Trump.

penn jillette

you could trim back the tip of your nose about 3 inches and maybe it would help you fit in more.

I'm not sorry that your rapist network giants wont be able to afford publishing blatant lies for much longer.

Spielberg

Pic related It's you

checked

jon stewart

The quality of argument on this board is severely lacking.
Even if you don't care about how this hearts news reporting, think of the women these men hurt.
You think that's funny? No? Didn't think so.

hurts*

whining like a baby because you aren't getting the "good arguments" you think you deserve?

Very cute.

3/10 bait got me to respond.

Adam Sandler. Honestly I just want to see that kike go down for ruining my childhood.

Anderson Cooper

checked

2/10, for making me reply *you obvious kike*

Please be Sheea Leboof

What's funny is thinking of them burning forever with you in the oven known as hell

yeah when I think about excellence in journalism I think of network news

you know the original cast of today had a literal monkey in it right

Rolling for Shep Smith. Annoying faggot.

(checked)

No, his punishment is to be tormented by us. No one else get a piece of Shia.

Glorious KEK make it so!

DAN SCHNEIDER

rolling for Colbert

Literally any jew is a safe bet at this stage.

Dan Schneider is an obvious target because he's an obvious pedo fat fuck sicko that is easy to hate. Nobody likes him.

Bernie Sanders
(He's on Hillary's shit list, right below Lauer)

Schneider is not like the others. He's the pedogatekeeper. They will shield him by whatever means necessary.

IF that's true I think they'll just punch his number.

Rolling for (((Fat Pedo Fuck Nobdy Likes))) crashes his car

The guy who does Homer Simpson's voice. Theres a certain rumour about him doing something untoward with the woman who does Bart's voice

Lmfao bretty good. Here's a (you)

That kike piece of shit Bill Maher

Have you ever seen what she looks like? Good lord why would any man want to. I hope it's true, anything to tarnish the Simpsons and finally put it in the grave for good.

(checked)
this

IT'S HAPPENING

kek that clip is fucking golden.
"And your kids die too"

whenever i think the shills meme is over used i see stuff like this, thanks for the reminder

Please oh please let some sweet little thing come out saying Hilldog got the wrong signals from her and just grabbed her by the pussy. Then another come forward, and another…

For molesting women, rolling for Jake Tapper they just got his show's producer.

For molesting men, rolling for Olberman.

Did you copy and paste that from Reddit?

Tom ford.

Rolling for either Rob Schneider or Adam Sandler

Lester Holt

Sumner Rothstein

Checking these dubs and throwing in my hat for Spielberg.

How about Sandler molesting Schneider?

Friday there will be three drops. Ron Wyden, Mike Thompson and Salud Carbajal

(checked)

if it's not a woman or a paedophile it's only continuing to serve the agenda where straight white males are disempowered further so FUCKIT

That's what I've seen from libtards today in comments sections, they think this shit is femdom and women will take over all companies. We need to start hearing better news like the kikes in power getting (((suicided))).

Don't miss the forest for the trees, user.

got damn it….
I should stop posting

Geraldo 'check me out in my towel' Rivera

it would literally force them, back into the home, as only men are able to work in this new violent time and keep themselves safe.

Dog faced boy Marky Mark Wahlberg.

Olbermann

This perpetually sweating roach.

Also you can expect to hear some news about pedo kike (((Tom Steyer))).

James Cromwell can play him in his Lifetime guilt movie!

You're the winner because he's in the news now for being a rapist of .. bet middler, gone over in a wawawalters 91 interview, he and his manager pushed her into a bathroom, ruffied her, and had their way with her.

Oop, this was meant to be a reply to you:

the sheer amount of digits in this thread lone, wewlad
next to get caught with PROOF of sexual misconduct will be Steven Spielberg

Adam Sandler

if you look at what I wrote and then you look at your reply I don't know what to say. Hopefully its late or early there or something so i'll cut you some slack.

fuckit i'll reply again. This guy was getting what ? 18 million a year ? Now he's gone. Why does he care really ? He's rich, he doesn't have to worry about the crap environment that's left in corporate culture after he's gone.

You've got your two media WHORES clasping hands. What's changed with the narrative ? Fucking nothing. Muh mysoginy, muh all males are rapists, muh never hire any straight white males again.

There's no win with this guy getting fired like this. Just the mainstream media playing you like a fiddle yet again.

I say again, unless it's a homo, a woman or a paedophile it only serves their narrative, their anti white male narrative. It's bullshit.

ha look at that (((weather alert)))

Jake Tapper.

please let it be phil collins. or morissey, or olbermann, or colbert, but itll probably be some movie producer no one cares about anyway

Does anyone get the feeling that Trump is somehow orchestrating this as a CIA psyop? Sexual harassment hysteria is taking out members of the leftist establishment one by one. These hypocrites are dropping like flies, and it seems like revenge for all the shit they tried to pull on Trump during the campaign.

Ctr+f
No pedowoody
Therefore, my nominee

I bet it's going to be Stephen King. He's got enough money to make a very tempting target for gold-digging roasties to blackmail.

Rolling for Michael Moore

he seemed like a malfunctioning robot in his last years. pretty sure you can't sue non-sentinent beings.

This or

this

this guy has dirt under his rug, i know it! and the day that dirt is exposed will be the day kikewood will trully die

Joss Whedon or Wil "shut up Wesley" Wheaton.

This seems mighty obvious once it's pointed out.

A Full House for Moore the fat inbred piece of shit.

This.

As much as I can't stand Shemp, I could almost forgive him if he gave us a few more moments like that.

Whether Trump is behind any of it, who knows, but it does seem a lot like a purge is taking place. Maybe it's just God smiting kikes after hearing our pleas for so long.

God I fucking hope so. Make Santa Barbara white again.

Trips checked.

Oh i hope so

The first is low hanging fruit, the second i can vouch for

Major blackpill: i dont think its ever gonna ever be a woman. Sorry user. As much as id like that to happen, its not lonely.

Yeah kinda hate that cunt. Or any random fuck from NJ or Boston

likely. motherfucking autocorrect. that kind of shit should be illegal.

Wil Weaton, man I would kek so hard.

Pedo Dan was hiding in Vancouver, Canada last month. Wonder why?

With all that feminist projection, you just know he fucks boys. (Although to be fair Stewart and Spiner passed him around on the set.)

Won't be Wheaton, he's way to much of a hoverhanding omega to have done anything bad, possibly as a result of child actor molestion.
I'm hoping for that fat wife murdering faggot Patton Oswalt.

Please, this is Wil Wheaton we're talking about. Boys fuck him.

(checked)
Only if he molested a buffet table

Whedon was already outed as a creeper. We just don't know who he creeped on

He went for the Chinese food and underage twinks.

They've been shuttting down pedo networks in US but I'd imagine Trudeau's operation still going strong. Also steady supply of chinese refugee children.

Heil

Rollin' for Dan Schneider.

Pretty sure the Beef was a victim, considering how insane he's become.

I've heard he's a pretty nice guy in real life, but those double-dubs tell me that 17 girls and boys are about to ruin Happy Gilmore for me forever.

Greg Gutfeld. ☺

Wouldn't surprise me if it was either Bezos or Musk.

Mark Zuckerberg.

I'm gonna play it safe. It's gonna be a kike.

Stephen Colbert

That creepy fat Nickelodeon guy that jizzes on feet and stuff.

user, they're fuggen rich.. We're the refugees in that scenario. It's not as if our gobbermints give us low - no interest loans to buy foreign property..

You're not from here. Get out

ya, I thnk its you who isn't from here
>>>/facebook/

Joe Biden

Russell Simmons just went down.

Placing your bets on a yid is probably the safest route.
Virtually all were either one of the tribe or open homosexuals.

Dub trips checked, kek confirms

I'm a little bit perplexed. We say the left is killing masculinity when in reality the white are afraid to be men while the left doesn't take no for an answer from women. Matt Lauer is a bull. He fucks other men's wives till they are unconscious. He is not the cuck.

ROLLING FOR
SPIELBERG
P
I
E
L
B
E
R
G

reroll

one more time

Seth Rogen

not satisfied yet

SPIELBERG
P
I
E
L
B
E
R
G

checked

THAT JEW SPIELBERG

This

WILL BE FOUND OUT TO BE SNIFFY UNDERAGED GIRL'S PANTIES

Sorry user, you can't force meme magic.

I got dubs at least

Checked

James Franco

checked

Fuckin chekkkd

speilberg

Geraldo Rivera

Me too dude

Fuck off faggot

I know a girl who fucked that kike.
She claimed he was boring.

Sarah Lynn Tressler.

She was a stripper at the same place my gf worked back before i knew pol and was an irredeemable degenerate.
Sarah and my girl used to carpool together. Sarah also has a master's degree from NYU in journalism and she is an Adjunct professor at the University of Houston. So yeah not the average stripper.

Dont believe me? Meh. Read her book about it after her day job at the Houston Chronicle was ended she wrote it

I'll go out on a limb and say that it's not going to be Mike Pence or Rick Santorum.

Yeah, seriously, I go with dubtrips:

Before anyone else, please let it be Tim Wise. Please kek

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

(checked)
YOUR TERMINATED, ARNOLD "I HATE TRUMP SO I VOTE FOR A MAN THAT CAN'T FIND ALEPPO" SCHWARZENEGGER!
I'm gonna roll for Jacob Rothschild

Rolling for Spielberg or Tom Hanks pedo dirt just because it would fry deluded normie brains. Need that grey matter nice and supple to break the trance.

Ben Shapiro. I see him raping children.

Rollin' for Bill Nye. I want this fucker to burn.

Rolling for Schneider, Dan!

Fuck it, rolling again for Bill.

Does Shep Smith has autism?

Kurt Eichenwald

Whoopsi Goldberg
No wait… The entire cast of The View.

The music industry is the next to break.

Spielberg is the top of the entertainment world. If he goes it will be close to the end.

I feel privileged to witness the slow dismantling of the (((NWO))) I never thought I’d live to see it.

Jim Nabors
“Natural Causes”

because of the implication

They already tried to get Adam Sandler with that whole knee touching thing on the Graham Norton show.

Dubs: Denzel Washington
Trips : Lewis Black
Quads: Stephen Colbert

Tarantino is a…shall we say…shoe-in?

Rollins is such a fucking soyboy. Beefy soygoy.

Joe Scarborough

Too late, Trump already called him out on the whole dead intern thing.

This shit is so funny.

Things that aren't sustainable don't go on forever, user. Take heart!
The (((NWO))) is not meant to be!

All of (((Pedowood))) in a mass-arrest!

33% of (((Pedowood))) in a smaller mass-arrest!

Meryl Streep

FILTERMAN
Bill Hicks and his NWO Alter-Ego

Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton

Rolling for Cuckbert

Rolling for Solo

With Solo off the hook Imma re-roll for "The Berg"

Dear god, do all the dubs for "The Berg" cancel out the Trips Moore "Fat" Michael got?

GILBERT GODFREY FOR THE BLOCK

Not this time buster.
It's "The Berg" or it's nothing at all

Checked and seconded or by some odd twist soros

i didnt realize steilberg had such huge a head and nose hes grotesque

Henry Rollins or Ian Mackaye

Matt Lauer is a robot

oh Patton Oswalt would be sweet.

Rolling for Andy Richter, Twitter virtue signaler extraordinaire.

those are not all the marxists, you retard. fuckers like soros use the marxist to create chaos so he can make a profit from it.

Photos Bill Maher and Pedo Dan airlocking a Disney star

"It wasn't me that forced me to slip Leann the crippler against her will, it was the Super Male Vitality! The frogs were turning me gay, see…"

Let it be known: Chris Cuomo

INSHALLAH

James Woods.

I'm surprised he hasn't been hit already, he must be pretty nervous right now

I am a bit disappointed. Lots of "celebrities" and politicians have been ousted for being sexual predators in a way. But there is an empty vacuum, there hasn't been any pedos being brought up yet since Weinstein.

Francis Ford Coppola

(((Howard Stern)))

Dubs for John Oliver

Both John Lasseter from Pixar and Jake Tapper both sound like they're being prepared for drops.

Maybe Bill Maher benefits from being far too obvious so it wouldn't be a sensational news story if someone did accuse him.

Or he has dirt on someone else much more important in Pedowood who can pull strings to ensure Maher won't ever be charged with anything (same reason I suspect Dan Schneider seems to be immune from charges).

It's almost like this whole sexual harassment panic is a diversion from Pizzagate.

rolling for Donald Trump :^)

justin timberlake

inb4 Guy Fieri

The entire "sex scandal" thing is a well-orchestrated Psyop.

It's fun, though.

Jerry Seinfeld.

Don't be dull, it will only happen to those who have something to lose. You can't fire the guy in charge.

Has Woody Allen been hit yet? and I mean recently.