ANOTHER VEGAS MASSACRE SURVIVOR DEAD!

Run Down By Unknown Hit & Run Driver

Las Vegas — A man survived the mass shooting in Las Vegas only to be killed a few weeks later by a hit-and-run driver.

The situation is an outcome widow Denise McLennan could have never predicted. A hit-and-run driver plowed into her husband as he walked on the highway in Pahrump, Nevada.

“I’m angry. I feel that he was under the influence of something or drunk and he didn’t want to get caught, so he bailed and left my husband laying there in the street. He doesn’t deserve that,” she said. “I think if I could have done differently, he wouldn’t have been on that road.”

Roy McLennan was hitchhiking just weeks after surviving the Las Vegas shooting massacre that left 58 people dead and wounded more than 400 others.

“It was just ear piercing. I was like ‘oh my gosh, what is that noise?’ This is horrible,” Denise McLennan said of the shooting.

As round after round of bullets were unloaded in the crowd below the Mandalay Bay, Denise and Roy McLennan ran for their lives, with Roy McLennan stopping to help people along the way.

“It was really messing with his head and he was going to therapy,” Denise McLennan said.

Less than seven weeks later, tragedy struck again.

“This isn’t what I wanted for him. I don’t understand why he wasn’t taken at the shooting, but a month later he was taken this way,” Denise McLennan said.

wral.com/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-killed-by-hit-and-run-driver/17140485/

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/15738-say-goodbye-to-medical-privacy-under-obamacare
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/)
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/local/columnists/andreatta/2017/10/11/las-vegas-shooting-john-beilman-fairport-murder-suicide-no-link-andreatta/753005001/)
inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/)
hooktube.com/watch?v=u4zdOTfSPfU)
reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/couple-with-henderson-ties-die-in-crash-after-surviving-las-vegas-shooting/)
reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/coroner-ids-las-vegas-man-found-shot-dead-in-vacant-home/)
beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/244096/images/las-vegas-shooting-witness-murdered-chased-two-gunmen-3271017.jpg)
twitter.com/dannyc911
reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/mother-dies-days-after-funeral-of-cop-killed-in-las-vegas-shooting/)
reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/man-who-fled-las-vegas-shooting-is-killed-by-hit-and-run-driver/)
cbc.ca/news/politics/cia-brainwashing-allanmemorial-mentalhealth-1.4373590
orwelltoday.com/ciabrainwashing.shtml
ect.org/?p=542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they realize this shit only makes it seem like oh I don't know, maybe there were shooters on the ground, like eyewitnesses have been saying? like the whole official story is a fucking lie? don't they realize killing witnesses looks dirty?

BECAUSE OF THE JEWS YOU DULL NAIVE CUNT

The thing that stands out in the story is that the guy was going to therapy.

Therapy post-Obamacare means any thoughts you share with a shrink or doctor goes into a government database. Maybe this guy was having really conflicted thoughts about the events he witnessed that night and really poured his guts out.

witnesses of multiple gunmen fear for their lives

They don't care because they know that nobody can sustain enough noisy counter narrative. What they say goes.
It was Stephen Paddock, he was insane, end of story.

I misread Vegas as fag at first, lol.

Is this true? Sounds like Alex Jones.

ACA mandated for medical providers to transition to all-digital record-keeping, and your records are thereby forwarded to ZOG. Setting aside the partisan puppet show over who pays for what, it's obvious this was one of the main objectives from the start.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/15738-say-goodbye-to-medical-privacy-under-obamacare

i challenge you to show me ONE coroners report or ONE triage admission form for a gunshot wound. otherwise BTFO.

Curious anons should endeavor to find the make and model of the cars involved in such incidents.

Someone should contact the people who made claims about second shooters and such, let them know they are probably going to be targeted. They did the same shit to the entire front row of the JFK assassination, they were all dead a few years later.

If there is such a thing as "Too Big To Fake", the Vegas massacre was it. This is no Sandy Hooknose; it's more of a 9/11.

Probably because imkampfy is hilarious and filtered 've-gan' to 'fag'.

Ya dangus

How many "survivors" were at that concert, though? Something like 22,000 according to one article I found.

What's the average remaining life expectancy for a survivor in that crowd? I'll be generous and say 50 years. 50 x 12 = 600. 22,000 divided by 600 = 36.666…

I'm not saying there isn't anything suspicious going on with any Las Vegas survivor deaths, but, statistically, several dozen of them would die every month without any organized malfeasance.

People being assassinated has nothing to do with life expectancy, which is based on health.

Are you trying to be retarded?

you're the retard

How many survivors have died total?

Never thought of it that way…

L33t meme

Glow n the darks snuffing out lights left and right

Obviously another tragic example of the plague of suicide on the nation.
When will the madness end?

Do you realize no one ever hears about these thing unless they are reading Holla Forums

this. i bet there are more of these. the whole thing sounds like a cartoon plot.

Funny how the DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING US HISTORY gets swept under the rug barely a week after it happened. Almost as if the official story was bogus and many saw right through it.

Didn't Soros speculate some shit with this? Didn't pay attention but some other user pointed that out some time ago.

John Beilman (murdered his handicapped daughter, and killed himself.) The theory goes, there was a battery charger found inside 32-135, and Mr. Beilman was the developer. Beilman developed the technology while working at a Newark company that makes communications systems for the government.) -until someone proves that theory, i'm leaving that one struck.

—-[Democrat and Chronicle article on John Beilman murder suicide](democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/)

—-[Democrat and Chronicle article "murder-suicide-no-link to Vegas"](democratandchronicle.com/story/news/local/columnists/andreatta/2017/10/11/las-vegas-shooting-john-beilman-fairport-murder-suicide-no-link-andreatta/753005001/)
——
#1 ==Kymberly Suchomel== (died in her sleep, was legitimately on her social media talking about multiple shooters, was very very disturbed by what happened to her at the route 91 festival)

—-[Inquisitr article on Kimberly Suchomel](inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/)

—One of her Facebook posts:
We were rounding some sort of corner maybe and I looked to the right and I saw this large cowboy sitting down with his legs spread, holding a blood-soaked woman. I thought to myself “we NEED to hide”, but as I looked quickly for somewhere to go, the gunfire once again got closer and closer. We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us. That exact moment is when I started to really panic. That is the exact moment in which I thought this was it, I was going to die, I was never going to see my family again. So, as we are running, we approach this fence where men are throwing women over, and we ran up to it as they had knocked It down, so we were able to get out. As we crossed the threshold of the venue, my mind went straight to other mass shootings and hearing the victim’s families in my head talk about how they never got to say goodbye. I did not want this for my husband (who was at work) & my grandma (who had my daughter, Scarlett). So, at 10:07pm I called my husband franticly leaving him a voicemail telling him that I loved him and was in the middle of a shooting & I wasn’t sure if I would make it out alive. Next, while still running, I called my grandma to tell her the exact same thing. But the gunfire wasn’t stopping this whole time. It wasn’t ceasing. It wasn’t slowing down. And It was directly behind us, following us. Bullets were coming from every direction. Behind us, in front of us, to the side of us. But I know, I just know, that there was someone chasing us. The entire time I felt this way. The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one. As we were running, we kept changing direction, because it felt like no matter what direction we took, we were being followed.

Can anyone find her facebook account?

———-

Chad Nishimura (valet who is commonly stated as diseased, but no evidence of him being dead has ever been produced)

—-[KITV 4 Island News - Chad Nishimura interview](hooktube.com/watch?v=u4zdOTfSPfU)

———-
2 & 3 ==Dennis and Lorraine Carver==(strangely lost control of their vehicle very close to their home)

—-[Las Vegas Review Journal article on the Carvers](reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/couple-with-henderson-ties-die-in-crash-after-surviving-las-vegas-shooting/)
———-

4 ==Orville Almon== (the lawyer representing the Route 91 music festival and Jason Aldean, the singer onstage when the Las Vegas shooting began)

SOURCE NEEDED
———-

#5 ==Danny Contreras== (This one is interesting and strange, image of tweet surfaces, associated twitter account suspended, Guys body found in an abandoned house with several gunshot wounds.)
—-[Las Vegas Review Journal article on Danny Contreras](reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/coroner-ids-las-vegas-man-found-shot-dead-in-vacant-home/)

—-[tweet from Danny Contreras](beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/244096/images/las-vegas-shooting-witness-murdered-chased-two-gunmen-3271017.jpg)

—also the associated twitter account seen in the screenshot of the tweet above has been suspended.
twitter.com/dannyc911

I am completely social media illiterate, is there any way to verify any of this, if a specific tweet is real, or find out why this account was suspended, or find anyone who may have followed this account before it was suspended?
———-

6 ==Sheryl Stiles== (The mother of a Las Vegas police officer killed in the Route 91 shooting- Died of heart attack on escalator while in town to attend son's service)

—-[Las Vegas Review Journal article on Sheryl Stiles](reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/mother-dies-days-after-funeral-of-cop-killed-in-las-vegas-shooting/)
———-

7 ==Roy McClellan== (Dies of hit and run off highway)

—-[Las Vegas Review Journal article on Roy McClellan](reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/man-who-fled-las-vegas-shooting-is-killed-by-hit-and-run-driver/)

And now they're just killing off characters so they don't have to continue to maintain that persona.

Off topic… actually, right on topic:

Federal government quietly compensates daughter of brainwashing experiments victim

cbc.ca/news/politics/cia-brainwashing-allanmemorial-mentalhealth-1.4373590

Of course, if the jewish media says that such things just don't happen today, well, it must be true!

Related:

Mind Control Victim Gets Token Justice

More on that case:

orwelltoday.com/ciabrainwashing.shtml

ect.org/?p=542

I am posting these >>10989531 in order to dispel any delusions about CIA being some kind of a "moral" entity.

If 9/11 didn't make it clear for everyone that USG is murdering its own citizens – of course with lots of help from the (((ancient friends))) – soon enough it shall become very clear. They screwed up their Vegas Operation, and the true nature of the Deep State can no longer be denied.

Stop trying to dilute the thread, shill. Start a new thread with your fucking information. The topic is the (((Vegas shooting))). Kys.

This is relevant info, glowie. You think this shit isn't happening anymore? You think it could not have been used on Patsy Paddock?

Fuck you.

1 - you seem unaware this happens with mathematical improbability at other such significant events (e.g. JFK assassination, 9/11 witnesses) irrespective of the number of witnesses (sample size).
2 - you're naive about how this world works.
3 - this isn't an isolated case. A number of other witnesses who did not corroborate the official story have now died.

Watch the movie The Account. Too many parallels to Paddock and Las Vegas.

that movie is shit. sage for off topic.

There were nowhere near that many present at the shooting and you damned well know it, Mordechai. Spare us your misdirection.

Really activates the almonds.

This sort of news comes out and (((someone))) goes to bump all the older threads in the name of anti-sliding. They're learning.

Plebeian.

I don't want to derail but is vid related still legit or has it been debunked?

oops, sorry.