Admins. This is an official death threat. We are coming for your heads

Admins of worthless Holla Forums.
We are preparing to kill you. Courtesy of R/FULLCOMMUNISM.
Bye.

Hope you don't go out to a restaurant or bar anytime soon. Would be sad if someone slipped something in your drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eYWn8-VgzU
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/06/group-plays-access-hollywood-video-near-white-house/741802001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only people nu-leftists kill are themselves.

Well don't keep me waiting afu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~

You do know where to find me. Right? Keep in mind you are neither the first or last to try.

What's your favorite? KFC?

lmao at that faggots posture in the mirror

Everyone's afraid of beta leftists.

Grilled harder than that faggot when he got hit by a truck.

Everyone knows you here secretly want to fuck anime girls. After all your precious pedophile in chief Donald Trump raped many, many times.
Your whole movement was created out of a bunch of worthless weaboo anime fans who long for a fantasy land of free sex and legalized rape.

So it's time for you to die.

Aww look its a furnace dodger.

I think your xanax is wearing off, boi

Oh yes, he raped anime girls.
And real ones, too.

fbpb

As l said. Don't keep me waiting:-) fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~

Hey Rach, whatcha doing?

Reminder youtube.com/watch?v=0eYWn8-VgzU

pls do, at this point everyone is just waiting for an excuse to go open season on traitors.

in the trashbag along with all your shit taste in anime?
also not an artform, consider killing yourself.

Proof?

We're doing just fine on Reddit. After all we don't hide on private websites like you fags do to avoid attention by the authorities.
Reddit is becoming our territory and soon The_Donald will be purged.

please do it, one less shitskin

let this thread remind you fellows, that you should be securing the world from lefties.

being tranquil within a nation with cucks, is like sleaping next to a infected dog.

here is a leftist hub on tumblr
justsomeantifas.tumblr.com

ROLLING

what did he mean by this?

OP is going on a free ride with his shlomo bros

I guess that explains your hatred of municipal waste receptacles;-) afu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol

What did he mean by this?

Oh no, whatever will we do?

Proof?
Oh please. Many are already calling him out. He's admitted to raping women, see Access Hollywood.

It BOGGLES my mind how you ask me for evidence of my claims but when we ask for evidence of yours you come up with a bunch of mindless conspiracy theories.

When the other side is too closed minded to debate it's time for murder.

How are you planning to get into my mom's basement?

I'm not even sure how to get out.

discarded.

Oooh I'm angry
Grrrrrrr

lol, what'd we do to piss off the spic this time?

Parasite. Worthless.

People like you don't deserve the benefits of Communism. You belong dismembered on the floor of a torture chamber.

exist.

come back when you've figured out how to take a shower you glorified monkey

You might not be aware of this because of the way that media likes to narrative shape with lies of omission but the quote was 'they let you grab them by the pussy'. It's not rape if they want it.

Do you know what this is, OP?

Damn dude, these projections could be seen on the moon.

When you're a star they let you do it. - Rapist Pedophile in chief
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/06/group-plays-access-hollywood-video-near-white-house/741802001/

People like you must be killed. It's obvious you cannot be reasoned with and are brainwashed beyond saving. Once the right wing brainwashing is completed the only way out is death.

Now that is what I call a shitpost. As for "murdering" the opposition. My thought exactly. Hence why I'm going to make a nice armchair for my study out of you and your comrade's skulls. You're all bourgeois faggots LARPing as commies that will be roped by the actual workers, the White men.

pls no

Lol.

yo hablo espaƱol, y tu eres un faggot

Quit posting that you degenerate. You should kill yourself for having that on your hard drive.

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
O
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, FAGGOT.

I wonder if people like you understand with what aching anticipation people like us want you to try. We're practically rocking in our seats holding firearms.

Working for the kikes to ensure kikes get all the power and benefits, while the common man is starved to death and worked like a slave. That system sounds great, wtf I love commies now! Don't forget to kill off anyone with an IQ in the triple digits, don't want to have anyone get ahead in worker paradise.

You call me bourgeois? It is Trump's base which is bourgeois - the rich and upper middle class exploiters.

The proletariat is mostly against Donald Trump's tax cuts and lies. We see through them by now after so many failed Republican "deregulation" experiments.

Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton, now Trump. We don't want trickle down economics anymore. Society is being starved of wealth, having to subsist on tiny drops. The rich are creating a new society just for elites.

Well it's time for flood economics. Destroy the dams erected by so many idiotic leaders designed to keep wealth concentrated outside of the proletarian reach.

The trickle down theory is very valid.
It's just a few trickles, tiny drops of wealth with almost everything staying in the hands of class enemies. For the crimes of the rich they must be killed.

I see you're backing down from threatening to kill us. Is the left a paper tiger? Only one way to find out:
ROLLLINNNNGGG
O
L
L
L
I
N
N
N
N
G
G
G

Jesus christ.

This is a fun little psychotic tantrum you are having there faggot.
Trump will rape you too

LLOR
L
O
R

remember to sage THEN Roll
like this
R
O
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L

HEIL
E
I
L

The rich are our enemy too, let's find some kind of "final solution" to our problems together.

Murder has always been a perfectly valid option.
Because you refuse to acknowledge the facts, we
are regressing to the old methods. No more debates, no more futile attempts to reason with the enemy which has closed it's mind to all outside information.

Preparations are being made.

also,
earlobe spacing
E
D
D
I
T

S
P
A
C
I
N
G

Trips

soon

very soon

you have no facts, you have only stolen memes and talking points. prepare to find yourself as ill equipped as you are mentally

For fuck's sake nu-pol, quit being reactionary fucktards and taking the bait.

OP, a good shitpost is still a shitpost. I both congratulate and detest you.

check em

checking
The (((rich))) will crash dealt with very soon. Good meme my friend.

roll

Noice

remember to sage friend, but I'm checking your id dubs

Now, fellow stalker.

fuck, sage

This thread is a big ol' hollerin hootnany. Thanks op, thumbs up big guy!

checked

eep

you're a big guy

the irony, right?

You do know those pictures date back to 4chon. Correct? I wonder if you remember the context from whence they came. Actually, l wonder if you ever bothered with 4chon.

shirtless me is the best BTW. followed closely by 420 me. I never liked passport me TBH

We know it's bait, just fun to shitpost sometimes. The nu-commies just want someone else to pay for their genital mutilation surgeries. As if they have the will to do what must be done. Remove kabob and menorah from history

admins, when you see pic related coming, you know whats going on.