Trump Speech on Tax

Already Ongoing, Can't Find a Thread

He's in Missourri right now and already talking bantz about how we're saying Merry Christmas again.

FIX THE FUCKING MIC

THIS STREAM IS ON FIRE!!!

WE'RE GONNA GET THE WALL, EVEN MORE SO NOW THAT I'M PRESIDENT!

Neets on suicide watch.

WE'VE GOT A PLAN BUT WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT IT UNTIL WE'VE GOT THE TAXES

WE'RE GOING TO GO IN TO WELLFARE REFORM - UNLESS BILLY DOESN'T WANT IT

BILLY SAYS IT'S OKAY

This speech has been at once encouraging and goofy fun. Lot of good individual voice clips that need to be cut out.

Did he really say this? Sounds like l need to watch this in its entirety when l get off work. Any chance someone can get this on webm?

Yup, verbatim. It's a good time. Watch while comfy.

WE'RE GONNA GIVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE A BIG, BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

I tried pulling out notable quotes but there's just too many.

WRONG SONG

WERE GETTING WHAT WE WANT

Don't you dare touch my neet bux! How will we ever take down NWO if we have to work for it and feed it by being a wage cuck? Every dollar we steal is a dollar closer to ending the fed.

How does one even get neet bux? For what reason? When I was a cuckservative I despised any government assistance. At one point living off frozen corndogs because it was all I could afford and I refused to apply for any gibs. At this point I no longer give a shit. I'm tired of wagecucking to pay ZoG to genocide me.

I just pulled up. Who's here?

10,000 globalists pedo kike and kang nigger associated indictments to be unsealed and delivered

You're white , they don't give neet bucks to fellas like us. Seriously don't even bother. In fact , see what it would realistically take for you to "get back into muh school"
We will fight and we will continue to struggle until the various tribes and shitskin hordes opposing us are no more
SIEG HEIL

For being a Nigger troubled youth.

Should I go home really quick and get an IOTBW sign?

Damn that's comfy warm there user
Give Trump a high five for me if you see him

The fuck did you forget it for in the first place user?

YES!!! More tax cuts more big businesses in Trump's AMERICA!!! Concern TROLLS BTFO!

School is for idiots. Even STEM. I spend a ridiculous amount of time spent correcting engineers. I have a trade, much better. I did look into it once though and it was amazing what they were charging. Plus I am a poorfag with rent and bills to pay so not working isn't really an option. The war is coming so it doesn't matter much. We will win. The future of our people, our children, will be secure. I'll wade shoulder deep through blood, guts, and such violence as the world has never seen to see that happen.
Sieg Heil

Take that mentality you once had just like myself and others, and then do the opposite. Once you get the nigger mindset the keys of this world open up to you. Since you'll never get society to just stop working for one day to crash the system, this is the second best way to do it. The more people that take the unproductive parasite approach the more it hastens the inevitable crash.

Don't get me wrong. Most of us know what we're doing and it's hardly honorable and truly nigger-tier, but when you look at it objectively it's a catch-22 no matter whether you become the parasite or the wage cuck slave. One just allows you to buy more material things and keep you down and under longer. Being a neet has opened up doors I wouldn't have otherwise reached oddly.

A lot of people these days are going the disability route. The fraud since 2008 in that area alone has been off the charts with most people out of the labor force.

How do I live stream

I'll probably just wait until I get doxed or something and lose my job. Then there is no reason to dial things back anymore and I can truly get to work. I wouldn't mind living out of my truck, and putting the screws to kikes and ZoG 24/7. I've lived through worse.

It's over now

Posting a few pics from it

Trump supporters were all at work

This is what the BLM from STL left behind. I yelled at them "pick up your trash and take it back to St Louis with you" and "someone with a job is going to pick up after you"

Lazy asses

Checked
Should have made the niggers eat those signs tbh

Any webms of the speech?

No need to thank me.

I just finished it off kiketube. You’re a good guy though user. Great speech by President Trump.

What did he meme by this? Germanistan? Canuckistan? Nippon? (((Our greatest ally)))?

You do GodEmperor's work, user.

During President Trumps Tax Cut Speech available on White House Youtube(see video from 20:00), the President said he didn't like a lot of CEOs and Bankers… Looking over at Steve Mnuchin he continued to say, "Steve knows a lot of them…"
Steve Mnuchin is a notorious banking Jew who is serving is a the secretary of the treasury.
Was this Trump revealing a disapproval of the behavior of Jewish bankers and business people?

How the fuck did you fit the entire speech in a file that small?

like this

How will the dems ever recover?

you got corn dogs RICH FAG I GOT POTATOES AND TUNA FISH

What a pitiful state I'm in where this unironically made my day

who does this help who isn't incorporated?

Shit lads this got slid hard.
Merry Christmas lads.

Happy
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

Just watched it. It was a good one. Makes me remember the best days of the election. 2019/2020 is going to be fun.

I ran into Austin Peterson and he expected me to immediately recognize him and know who he was.

did I post this while drinking last night?

lel

Hi

Yeah! Everything will cost you twice as much as now, because no effect of the scale and no chasing after profit that comes when gov provides services. Maximizing profits will help you, pinky promise!.