Reparations

Could we get a campaign started about blacks paying reparations to the jews.
We use all the same hypocritical logic the blacks use toward whites.
The end game is many fold:
Blacks give up black pharaoh narrative or need to give jews reparations for slavery.
Fuck white people=fuck jews

Steps:
1- ads and flyers used to bring awareness that the black pharaohs enslaved the jews and the blacks as a whole owe the jews people money.
2- if they don't concede the black pharaohs and won't pay reparations: new campaign saying it's ok since the jews got them back through the slave trade.
3- last campaign how blacks are very antisemitic because of past Jewish enslavement but hide it by hating white people. The majority of slave owners, the 1%, and people oppressing black people are jews.
A smart black man started the craze of hating on white is code for "fuck jews!" In order to not be described as a nazi. Most blacks lost the deeper meaning and need to be informed of who their real enemys always were.
And since the jews were the last guilty party they owe the most reparations.

The key is to focus the white hate toward the true perpetrators.

It would be better if we could meme that the jews would pay reparations to the blacks for the slave trade.

good idea but sadly this stuff is not really interesting people right now.

Pursue the opposite: Jews give reparations to blacks for the slave trade.

You can then tell those blacks to use the reparations to go make an ethnostate in Africa.

Bump

Always remember. There wouldn't be a problem today with blacks if it wasn't for the Jews as we would be segregated. Today, they are the Jews' useful idiots how it is possible to make blacks our allies and would benefit both.

Interest free loans to the tune of billions?

What about mixing the two together?

They have been trying to keep the peace because they know they are losing/lost control.
I'm shocked they didn't go full bagel for the series. They did try and pull in some arab love

This because it is based on truth unlike the Egypt story which is a falsehood as kikes were never slaves to Egyptians.

It would be much easier to rile up the black militants.

The Egyptians were a multi ethnic society. No archaeologist thinks they were all black. Jews were never slaves in Egypt. No evidence supports they were.

This will not work because blacks are not sophisticated enough like kikes and cannot even remotely understand whzt guilt is. They would not care for a bit and keep being stupid niggrrs.

You know what? by going along with this we wuz kangz bullshit, the kikes are basically saying the niggers enslaved them and made them build the pyramids, yet the jew and nigger are open allies on the world stage. Funny contradiction, hope others find it funny too.

It's a win win, even if it's not entirely true.

Yeah greeeeat idea user, top shelf.

sage

It would be funny if it worked.

Seriously you should do both.

Meme both sides of the coin.

Implying niggers would pay for anything. You really can't into double-think can you?

This.

Are you insane? Spreading the myth that niggers were kangz instead of extinguishing it? Ever at any circumstances accepting the crazy we wuz narrative, even for a joke? Never. As someone who studies history, in my book stomping out niggers' notion that they had anything to do with Egypt takes priority over the jewish question. I'd rather have Shlomo stab me on a street and steal my wallet than to see negrocentrism discussed seriously.
Not to mention that I'm not supporting the jewish "we wuz slaves" narrative either, since it is also a bogus, scientifically speaking.

We do it the honest way or we're no better than niggers and jews.

*Also, the niggercentrics think that "real" ancient jews were black as well. So to them it's not slavery.

Oy! What happened thousands of years ago isn't the same as what happened decades ago! But if we are to go shekel-for-foreskin the monkeys raping neander long before that was the original shoah! How dere dey not recognize how our people were persecuted throughout the ages. kvetch! Yid and moan, vey to the oy!

how?

You did so well, so why did you have to start kvetching?

Better a jew than a nigger am I right my mensch?

No, I said defeating the niggercentrism takes priority in my book. Since it's an easier goal that we can actually archive within our lifetime.

I heard you the first time moshe.

Nice try, Shlomo. First kangz, then kikes, your kike troll shielding not gonna help you.

yes
germans have paid reparations to jews for the holocaust, now it is time for jews to pay reparations to blacks for their role in organizing and implementing the transatlantic slave trade

Can some please give me the aesthetic image where it says "stand alone if you must, but stand" please??

Hey, so this is the most recent reparations thread? here's an idea. Black people can have slave reparations, but in exchange they have to pay a poll tax based on their violent crime rate. Collective guilt in exchange for collective guilt. Assess the poll tax per city, so there'll be more incentive to notice and emulate the most functional communities.