Races of the Spirit

With all the non/happenings and the shilling going on, the intellectual quality of threads has gone down immensely.
This is why I present you today with some OC that you cannot find anywhere else on the web, a chapter of Julius Evola's book "Grundrisse der faschistischen Rassenlehre" (pics related).

In it, he describes the spirit of the solar, hyperborean man and what sets him apart from the promethean man or, even lower, "modern, scientific" man.

Especially with all the conspiracies and moloch-worship going on, it is important to reflect that the true Hyperborean does already possess what these Vampires seek.

I hope you enjoy, if so, give feedback and I will translate more.

pastebin.com/s1gGTjmE

You seem to be a chicken farmer by mentality, is pic related you?

Bump, you low-IQ nigger.

Kys, reported for slide thread

"Pure aryan-roman (aryan-nordic) type, in which some of the authority of order in mirrored, as it is found in the "solar race".

Once upon a time, current event threads and threads with a bit higher caliber went side by side on here.

I have intentionally written a forward-slash (/) between "non" and "happenings" to indicate that there are many happenings which some may find significant and others think are LARP.

If you have an attention span, you might like to read a coherent and seldom seen line of thought once in a while.

Thanks for the translation, OP. Reading it now. Have a bump.

Forgot to mention, the edition is from 1943 and the German from that time is way more complex than what we are used to today. I tried to make the translation as accessible in english as possible while staying close to the text.

It's fairly comprehensible, don't worry.

No thanks

He's talking about memes.
Very good reading. I want more.

I too, would like more. It was an interesting read.

Until now, I haven't seen the memetic connection. More forthcoming in the next couple of days.

Happy you like it.

I want to like him. Really, I do. But this is incomprehensible gibberish to me.

I'd rather have more from actual nordicists than someone like evola

anyone have Rassenkunde des deutschen Volkes /Racial Science of the German People
in english? I assume it was translated.

Read Revolt against the modern world PartII from back to front, last chapter first. You will start to understand.

have you read wirth? archive.org has some books

I think first I need to be convinced that things like ‘the transcendent’ and ‘spirit’ and ‘tradition’ actually exist the way Evola assumes they do.

I’m a fedora tipping STEM autist, so it all seems like muh feels based musings about how many angels could dance on the head of a pin.

This is a fair response, I was in your shoes not even three months ago. Then, something inside me made itself known after randomly reading some Serrano on account of /sudpol/ and following up with Atkinson and Steiner.

If you want to pursue this, I'd recommend practicing a strict form of meditation like zazen and experiencing what it does to your internal world. That should help you grok what these men are describing.

Also, thanks OP, for not being a fag. Good read.

You can rationalize all of this, within biology, psychology, and other "rational" disciplines, they just call religion group evolutionary strategies, gods, archetypes, behaviours based on genes, etc.
Often times people cant explain why or call things properly but they can infere proper predictions.

no I haven't. Archive.org is kind of hit and miss, that was why I was asking.

I understand that, I've read some of the jungian/esoteric stuff which I think matters because people within a race will tend to think similarly, but I only really care for the factual. Kind of why I was asking for Guenther tbh.

Thanks op. polite sage for adding nothing but gratitude to the thread

I don't mean to derail with my objections. I always support book threads and philosophic discussion.

I don't want to be a soulless, modern man. But I can't see an alternative to a materialist world view.

I always enjoy a good conversation on Evola and his works, but namefagging is unbecoming.
you're basically begging for shitposts and derailing

Thanks for this. Consider also bringing it to less compromised boards than this, if you haven't cross-posted it anywhere. Most first exodus 8/pol/acks have left, and discussion of the content won't be protected or encouraged here.

Nice read, relevant too. Op was not a faggot today.

When you are mired deep in the materialist worldview, which I was, too, being a STEM graduate and empirically minded, then there is one technique which will help you see beyond the curtain:

Meditate on the fact that everything you can describe is only object. Who does the describing? Who does the noticing? What is it, that notices? Try to understand the difference between that, which notices, you, and that which is noticed.

Once you realise that everything scientific is also "descriptive", you will understand that the only thing left out, is the subjective faculty.

The popular scientist meme that we are only bio-chemical complex robots does NOTHING to explain the phenomenon of subjectivity.

Can you give me a nudge as to where?

I am here to ride the tiger, aren't I?

Most philosophical or metaphysical work is absolute garbage without the right mindset. Reminds me of that Serrano quote about the material finding you at the right moment in time and not before that. Anything before that moment is just a waste since it wont have the right context.

For the warrior spirit his Metaphysics of War is hands done some of the best material I've ever read. He speaks from the perspective of knowing.

I tend to agree, yet there is one exception.
Most materialists are not aware that they accept time as an a priori fact.

Heidegger, in "Introduction to metaphysics" brilliantly, didactically and logically shows and deconstructs the axiomata of the modern world. No materialist who attentively reads that book will be, after.

Still, the hand of God or Dharma needs to lead you there.

Thanks OP, I'm intrigued. You should translate as many pages as you can. Information like this is one of the reasons I lurk here however, the intellectual discource has significantly dropped in this past few months and threads like this are becoming uncommon.

You are welcome. I will translate the whole book and publish here in parts!

Not really because the "mods" will use it as an excuse to ban me and then go shit up the place again, or worse. They are actively hostile to intelligent discourse and actual NatSoc as opposed to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack tier controllable Neo-Nazis.

Anglin's site.

Checked
You're right and there are many avenues to begin. Most of us probably start on a somewhat more advanced course since Hitler and the Third Reich's spiritual nature catapulted our consciousness further along as time went by and you learn more and more about the depth that there was to them. Recommending starter material can be very hard as it all starts to blend together at that point, which is why I found Serrano's quote of the material being eternal and will always find you not the other way around being true.

Without the right perspective or mindset you can read all the books people tell you to be smart and other than adding it to a list of material you've read it wont actually touch your essence in the deep way that was required. You basically turn into your typical shitlib philosophical student that thinks they're smart because they have a degree and a resume of a hundred books under their belt. It's one of the reasons people either love or hate Serrano is because it takes that right mindset and deeply profound opening up to understand it isn't concrete evidence been given, but infinitely large concepts being presented. That's usually when you know the person is worth reading.

Even your basic bitch mainstream types like Freud have their worth, but the problem is they dumb a lot of it down, put a very hard subjective twist (jewish), and require massive discernment. But without him you wouldn't have got Jung, which more closely identified along the lines of Serrano than Freud and Aryanized his concepts appropriately as well as expounded upon them. Sadly, Serrano makes the solid argument that the scientific philosophic model and metaphysical model cannot coexist because Jung eventually cucked himself to preserve his status within the scientific community. Because of that cucking everyone is suffering from it to this day like with Nietzsche where leftist rejects can identify with their overly broad material and make it their own. It's a damn shame that if both men were alive today seeing the leftist faggots running with their material in the way they are now they'd probably be furious. Men like Evola and Serrano, regardless of anyone's personal views on them, at the very least, refused to cuck themselves to appeal to the mainstream like the other cowards who became scientific legends in their area of expertise.

Good shit, you should translate more sometime. Thanks OP

Start Revolt Against the Modern World if you haven't already.

Try Gunther's "Religious Attitudes of the Indo-Europeans" then.

Mithra a bro.

user, I suggest meditating on the nature and limits of logic. A clear understanding of logic will help open your mind to intuitive/spiritual/non-rational (not irrational) ways of thinking.

I will spoon feed you one thought: all logic begins with some axiom(s) which is unproven, believed, taken on faith. Every single day in the STEM field you simply accept various phenomena as fact.

From where does material emerge? Materialism is a half step.

I tend to agree, but still, Heidegger's Introduction to Metaphysics is something else because it deconstructs the modern worldview by harkening back to the primordial meaning of the words in which it is formulated. It deconstructs the language upon which the abstract modern worldview is built, which is why if somebody reads it attentively, he WILL be changed.

Funny also that Heidegger's critics from the world of philosophy do not go beyond "muh irrationalism".

*Guenther

By "modern scientific man" I bet he means those scientists that just are after the research grants and money, and not after truly making the world a better place. yes?

No, he means man exclusively oriented towards testable hypothesis, which is only one form of contingent knowledge and beneath wisdom.

Making the world "better" isn't possible in Evola's framework.

Is there a fully translated edition of this book?

Modern scientific man is the human (Mensch in German classifies all humans), who only believes in data he receives from the classical 5 senses, that he can measure or "empirically verify".
Think of the worldview of the 1950's: People believed to have finally shaken off religious superstition, the body and the world is just a complex biomechanical apparatus which can be manipulated at will. Your consciousness is taken as a given and can not be influenced.

He means humans who only believe in what they see, hear, smell, touch, taste. Who cannot fathom that there is anything beyond these five senses.

Depends, according to him, we all play our role as assigned to us in dharma. For his contemporaries, he advocated staying out of politics.

No.

Before buying this German edition from 1943 from an antique store, I was only aware of the Italian original.

Pastebin makes it difficult to read. If my German was better I'd help.
It's also difficult to comment on it without having the full context. You could try crossposting on /pol k/ as they also have translator anons.

Interesting enough that it warrants a thread, but not a "happening" as in a major piece of legislation, info dump or (((terror))) attack.

Meanwhile the (((oligarchs))) are still in charge. What happened to the Romanov's is interesting, what is happening today is eye-opening.

There are 8 non-rule stickies and there's room for nearly 500 threads in the catalog. Fuck off to cuckchan if you don't think reading has value.

Daily reminder: Hitler was an avid reader.

As opposed you possibly being a chicken hawk…

Leo Strauss is an interesting character, but rather as an example of subversion. First and foremost I am for thinking deeply and planning wisely.

I chose this chapter as a first "test post" because it should be fairly accessible for anyone who has read Part II of Revolt against the modern world.

If you have questions, feel free to post, I will elaborate.

I can understand that logic is limited in helping us find the truth at all circumstances, but science is the best tool we have for handling the counter intuitive. It is the best tool we have at the moment for architecture, for curing diseases, planning and solving problems related tho thermodynamics and mechanical movement (and much more). Attacking scientists can't possibly be the right way for progress, how will we achieve visiting the stars if we put these men at the lower end of the spectrum [hyperborean, promethean, scientific].

Do hyperboreans and prometheans even exist?

"Scientific" man is not attacked because of his science, but because of his worldview which is - exclusively and religiously - scientific.
People who believe in "science" only fail to grasp that every science relies on pre-conceived beliefs and belief systems. If you want to hear a scientist talk about such systems, read "The Structure of scientific revolutions" by Thomas Kuhn.

Prometheus was a demon/angel/ethereal being who desired the fire of the gods, STOLE it and was therefore punished.
"Promethean" man is a way to talk about humans who try to become godly through illegitimate means. If someone starts to develop his psychic skills (and this starts at the level of becoming a good orator, for example, or NLP), and this is not balanced by instructions in ethics and morals, then this person will perhaps try to gain every more superhuman power, without acting morally. This is promethean man.
Promethean organisations include for example the Church of Satan, freemasons and various new age/initiantic orders.

Hyperborean man already has the godly faculties within himself, the fire of the gods is already his, therefore there is no need to steal it.

Last but not least, a simple search on pubmed will show you a vast selection of high-evidence studies that for example mindfulness meditation will have positive health effects and it's practitioners experience mind-expanding visions etc. That is because these practices are a path to the angelic or demonic realm.

>>>/pdfs/
>>>/zundel/

He was a kike. I dont give two Shits about what he exists or the fact Hes got that shnozz, suckin up the white mans air

There was once this idea that "knowing your enemy" would be advantageous in battle.

Strauss is one of the most influential political-philosophical thinkers. Dumb goys like you die in Afghanistan and Iraq because of Strauss. You should very much care.

I wasn't familiar with Strauss before now and just did some preliminary googling and found nothing that helped me understand this statement from you. Would you elaborate?

Leo Strauss matured intellectually in Weimar Germany. He was a disciple of both Heidegger and Carl Schmitt and called himself a Nietzschean. He was also a Jew. He is on quote as saying that the principles of the right were true, regardless of whether they went against his people as of the moment (in 1933).

He emigrated and went to the US.
He developed a way of reading ancient and modern text as cipher, that is he read Plato and so forth and deeply interpreted these texts, in a way he saw fit. In the US, he saw that after WWII, right wing thought like he was accustomed to, was frowned upon. Therefore he started interpreting the classics of liberal writing in a right wing, jewish supremacist way. Due to his skill as a writer, he was able to deeply coat his ambition in the speech of freedom and democracy. Some of his central tenets were that a democratic society will degenerate without an enemy and therefore an enemy is always necessary. Even if based on lies it and propaganda, or without any real goal, it would be better to continuously struggle than not to struggle.

He made influenced emigreé jewish Trotskyists who were still Marxist, but now believed the capitalist US to be the vanguard of progressivism, while the USSR had fallen back into feudalism with Stalin. Therefore they combined Strauss and Trotsky and started influencing world politics from Vietnam onward. Reagan's "Evil Empire" is exemplary for this line of propaganda.

The circle of Straussians and Strauss-influenced writers is called the Neo-conservatives, the driving force of US foreign policy since WWII up until Trump (transitioning right now).

Strauss is a very dense and convoluted thinker who due to his practice of crypto writing on the surface seems to say one thing, but really means quite another. A prime example of a talmudist without a talmud.

Thanks for your work OP. It's nice to see anons contribute instead of just posting random "i'm sick of these fuckings kikes!" in a current affairs thread. If I knew German I would try to help you translate more. Also try making threads on /pdfs/ and /pol k/. /pdfs/ would probably love this, and /pol k/ is compromised but not as blatant as Holla Forums. It's funny because the user translation of 200 years together had a pinned thread to itself.

I really liked it, just curious about the other since it's so famous but I haven't seen an english pdf. Racial Elements of European History may include much the same information, I don't know.

We really need a new Holla Forums.

Your subconscious and your blood are smart enough for it. You came to this thread which is sadly more work than most anons are willing to do. Keep lurking these threads, reading and rereading. It like the Serrano quote the other anons keep referencing about books finding their way to you at the right time, this is literal and figurative.

Most agree Evola is one of the most difficult of NS cannon to understand anyway, if for no other reason than his writing voice. I just finished my first two of his works; The Yoga of Power, and The Doctrine of Awakening. I was already familiar with many of the concepts of yoga and Buddhism but much of it went over my head. That said, as an experienced meditator I could tell that I was still absorbing all of the material on the subconscious or spiritual level if you will. The act of reading was a deeply effective meditation; even if my material brain can't regurgitate a synopsis beyond yoga/Buddhism were supposed to only be for Aryan men with latent ability for metaphysics. A latent ability you have shown just by clicking this thread and reading through it.

Thank you for this and keep posting more in the main esoteric Hitlerism thread please.

Thanks for the detailed response.

Do you have any opinion on which thinker(s) have influenced the new MAGA/Trump style of politics as Strauss influenced the Neocons?

People often misunderstood evola's races of spirit to mean that he did not believe in biological race, which is completely false. He wrote a lot about biological race too. Race of spirit is just a more fine classification. It is meant to add a qualitative dimension to racial classification. So white numales would be a lower race than white "Olympian" or whatever classification he used.

racist bump