Slobodan Praljak died after drinking poison

A commander of Bosnian Croat forces during the Bosnian War has reportedly died after drinking what he claimed to be poison at the war crimes court for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague.
The death on Wednesday was reported by Croatian state TV.
archive.is/U92dK#selection-3815.0-3833.57

Goodnight sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conium_maculatum#Socrates
stopserbophilia.blogspot.de/2015/07/blog-post_25.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4JWyb0eLE
dw.com/en/german-spy-agency-sets-sights-on-balkans-focuses-on-bosnia/a-41558077
spiegel.de/international/europe/Religion
archive.is/e9N7K
archive.is/GaRxG
youtube.com/watch?v=GsJvDU_Koj8
hooktube.com/watch?v=GsJvDU_Koj8
en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_Rex
hooktube.com/watch?v=BWwm14MGl3E
dnevnik.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/ivana-petrovic-iz-haaga-slobodan-praljak-je-preminuo-u-zgradi-suda-u-bolnicu-je-prebacen-mrtav—498064.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veselin_Šljivančanin
novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/dosije/aktuelno.292.html:698500-Evo-sta-je-Praljak-rekao-posle-presude-Sljivancaninu
caportal.net/2017/11/30/foto-tisucu-capljinaca-odalo-pocast-sugradaninu-slobodanu-praljku/
archive.is/hhwyj
lyricstranslate.com/en/sam-protiv-svih-alone-against-everybody.html#ixzz507xSqYN6
dnevnik.ba/vijesti/zapaljene-zastave-hrvatskog-naroda-pored-spomenika-braniteljima-u-novom-seheru-kod-zepca
youtube.com/watch?v=Obfi6SBa338
hooktube.com/FEkHWHhs9Ig
youtu.be/altRZ5WbKqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Goldstone,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Schomburg,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really jogs your noggin

Fuck those cucks fighting alongside kebab.

smdh tbh OP is a fag

Though I do think this is an interesting opportunity to talk about suicide as it relates to kangaroo courts like this. If I were in his shoes, I probably would've done it too- it's the only form of protest he had and it's certainly the most dramatic. Imagine some Leftist cuck facing his fate with half the bravery… and in this case I do indeed call it bravery. Death is a scary thing to face, it takes a lot of balls to an hero to make a statement that you'll never live to see.

On the other hand, the only practical effect is that he dodged out on living the rest of his life in prison. I think we should be prepared to face the consequences of just action, even if the consequences are unjust. Was he just being a pussy? Also literally no one will hear of this and normies will just think "wow what a faggot, he couldn't even own up to his sentence" because they'll never believe his "I'm not a war criminal". In the new era we're gonna have to go back and exonerate a lot of these men.

Why would he accept being imprisoned for something that is not a crime? Also, unlike what normalfags like to claim, you need balls of steel to take your own life. You're going against the strongest natural instinct a human has.

Go back to cuckchan.

There's your error.

tudjman betrayed the bosnian croats
praljak was a good man, tudjman was a traitor

I'm just here for the butthurt.

You fucking idiot, he was on trial for removing kebab you dense kike

(checked)
When?

What?

F. You died fighting the good cause. And, like all of us will, you died poor, unable or unwilling to leave the country. Your only reward was having the satisfaction of having helped your own countrymen, many of whom betrayed you in the end.
That is a hero's fate.

A true gentleman in a world of kikery

This is interesting - have you seen the face of the kike judge? They lost the grip - they are over. Day of the rope, day of the rope…

He was a 72 year old already. 20 years behind bars for a guy his age is practically a death sentence. Quick and painless death is preferable alternative to rotting in prison. It takes balls to drink poison without flinching too.

People are still tried over alleged crimes against muds 30 years after?

Počivaj v miru

F

Three of the judges are stereotypical jews including the chair. It appears one of the remaining judges is a nigger and the other an asian.

What is the difference between this and an NKVD show trial?

He already had done 15 years so it was 3/4th over.
He didn't simply wait to trial to kill himself because he was afraid,he did it to make a point,that his ideas and what he fought for was a just cause and that the tribunal were double niggers like the ones at nuremberg or the japanese trials,were all sentences were decided before hand and the muslims were all universally given lighter sentences of 3 years when not fully acquitted.

He was a croat inside bosniaks territory thus fought to defend his people against fucking muzzies who wanted to remove him and the Serbs in bosnia,instead he removed kebab.

God is this the level of nupol?

RIP KING

Fuck the trial fuck the kike judges, muslims in bosnia will be exterminated, počiva u miru.

Fucking hell, they always pull that shit in Europe. During "hate speech" trials the judges are almost always leftists, and often commie-tier as well yet they still claim that the trials are fair and the judges are completely neutral.

How did he get the poison inside the court room? Arent people usually patted down before entering?

FTFY

F

FUCK HAGUE

SHITTY fucking illegitimate tribunal

I ako smo bili neprijatelji u ratu,duboki naklon i poštovanje za ovog čoveka…ovim činom je zabio glogov kolac u lešinu zvani "haški sud"..krajnje je vreme da se ujedine Srbi i Hrvati u Bosni..ipak su Isus i Hristos jedno…Krst je jedan..Republika Srpska uz Srbiju,Herceg-Bosna uz Hrvatsku…ovi treci u Mesopotamiju..tamo su im Amerikanci napravili mesta…Počivaj u miru hrabri i casni generale..pozdrav od Srbina

Are you going to pat down someone and go "yep thats poison"? Clear liquids can easily be mistaken for water.

#JeSuisGeneralPraljak

Majku im jebem.

We are ready to do what we must for our race. Sieg heil!

Your message doesn't fall solely on deaf ears, General. Rest in peace.

Ljudi potiču nasilje na balkanu jer znaju, ako se ikad dogodi, da bi jedinstvo na balkanu ucinilo svijet nasim.

While whole "law" thing is spooked as fuck, this "international courts" are means leading to Jew World Order

Depends on what (((the law))) is.

Follow his example and go drink bleach then faggot

Δεν ξέρω τι λέτε αλλά συμφωνώ.

Quick question to Croats itt. I tried making some cherry liquor and it turned out okay, but when I tried to make Maraschino cherries with it they all turned out sickening sweet and with terrible texture. Is there some sort of trick to it?

I truly cannot wait for a true war to end all of this bullshit.

A true hero. RIP.

Lads…
F

What's the purpose of this sticky? Laugh at the senile asshole or venerate him? I don't get it.

LOL then follow your faggots and take your own life you really expect us to believe offing yourself makes you brave? man up hrvat

What makes you think I'm a sodomite, yid?

This may be an unpopular opinion, but if he could get poison smuggled in, he should have just gone full Joker and had poisonous gas smuggled in.

I know there is a webm out there somewhere…

agreed

Godspeed good sir. There will be statues of you all one day.

posts like this are why Christianity is so retarded. He died in a noble European fashion

Truly.

It's Neuremberg all over again.

I think a cool suicide would be to just slit both sides of your neck (juggular) and stare the judge in the eyes while you bleed out. Maybe smile with the seconds you have.

F

R.I.P. Your death will not be for nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conium_maculatum#Socrates

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conium_maculatum#Socrates

Only thing that would have been better would be if the poison caused unstoppable laughter. There is no honor rotting in a jews jail or worst being converted into a useful puppet by the advances in mkultrakulti

Or the far east tribunal

Kurwa ja pierdole.

Don't take this as an achievement, but you made me look at a "remove kebab" pic for 15 seconds straight even when I looked at it 59682341 times before. It's the 4th image you're talking about.

There are at least 100 videos covering the subject. Take a YouTube link and watch it on Hooktube.

No Göring remarks on this thread yet?

I am dissappointed.

F

Rest in peace General

People may not get it yet but Praljak turned the court of The Hague from a farce into a classical Greek tragedy. Godspeed!

The idea that suicide is easy comes from the stats which show that women and trannies rack up scores of suicide attempts relative to men.
The thing is, the women at least, aren't actually trying nor do they expect to kill themselves.
Men have fewer attempts because they don't benefit from positive attention after one and tend to use more violent, effective, decisive methods as they actually just want it over quickly without any hope of rescue.

(it also pisses off ZOG quite a bit when a prime wage slave (White man) eliminates himself as a supporter of post-wall women with thugspawn in tow, therefore it is called 'cowardly' - the way everything that jews and women dislike ends up being labelled).

I have a couple of problems with the narrative.
Video for comparison.
This guy took over 5 minutes to hit the floor after necking cyanide.
tl;dr could be arranged theatrics to get him out of a prison sentence.

Yes women kill themselves, who said otherwise.
nice video though

Wait, I just watched it again.
She's carted off in the cop car at the end?
This is typical, maximum grandstanding and attention.

I'm just emphasizing that women make a theatrical drama over an attempt. Plus, the "JUST DO IT" being used and matched up to something like that, fun times. I can't remember from the source video if she actually jumped and survived the attempt, or was "finally talked out of it".

guess you didnt know there were 3 types of bosnians

serbs
croats
muslims
and they were all knocking the shit out of each other

That's because as far as I understand the court didn't really give a shit about him or his poison until it was already too late, when the ambulance came to take him away they thought they could save him at first, but then found out that he was already at the point of no return.

They succeed sometimes, but even then I expect it is usually because they underestimated whatever method they chose, expecting that a White Knight had time to gallop to the rescue when in effect, her brain is dying from lack of oxygen.
Video related, girl's guts open up and release gas and liquid after she hangs herself on a livestream.

You retarded kike, i don't even know what to say

What a dumb bitch.

What I mean is, Solbodan collapses almost immediately, the American fellow doesn't lose it for over 5 minutes.
Also how did Slobodan come to have an open vial of liquid? If you want to slip someone suicide materials, they would usually come in pill form.
Also the right camera happened to be on to catch the theatrical moment of consumption. I'm not saying it's fake but come on, it's the UN, anything is possible. Perhaps he had a hold over the kikes somehow, or is protected via blood relations.
We never see him under the effect of whatever he has consumed either, only the drinking.

F

The level of faggotry in this thread is astonishing.

Because the Haag is a joke, there have been other people who managed to kill themselves (I remember another guy who hanged himself, dunno if he was a Serb or a Croat or what). Also, after doing some research, I found out that the reason why it's so theatrical may be because he was a theater and film director before the war. The poison didn't actually kill him immediately, but after about an hour.

He actually just removed the non-humans you Communist Faggot

F

embed very related

Rest in peace lad. We will avenge your death soon enough.

Croats are scum, only the Serbian forces could free all yugo nationalities from the muslim scourge. Croats defended Albanian mudslime filth. All Albanians must by systematically genocide'd.

F

Stay mad faggot
stopserbophilia.blogspot.de/2015/07/blog-post_25.html

A quick rundown for disrespectful faggots out there

>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww [Open]

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

Sorry for the 4cuck pasta, don't have time

F

What's a good and accurate book about this war? I'd very much appreciate if someone could point me out good sources of information.

F

F

That cunt in red was a fucking kike.

He did good
F

First thing I noticed too.

Carmel Agius

RIP Croatian Santa Claus

he was tried for bringing the children the greatest gift a white fascist for christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4JWyb0eLE

Ethnostate

THAT PIC DOES KINDA MAKE YOU THINK GETTING DESPERATE ENOUGH TO SIDE WITH MUDNOGS IN ARMS NOGS NIG WAR CRIME STYLE EVERY ONE GETS BLAMED THEN PREDICTS BEHEADINGS SO GETTING INVOLVED WITH MUDS BY THE WAY OF INVOLVEMENT WITH MASTERS OF PLAYING BOTH SIDES SO DOES THIS COUNT AS SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR TRUSTING A JEW OR AN ISHMAELITE OR IS THIS JUST THE WAY BOSNIA BE

IT'S JUST OH SO TIRESOME sad really

Time to send all the kebabs too hell.

what a hero

Thanks for this in debth brate. SKY ARTILLERY COMMAND NOW GENERALE
F

what OP should have been.
F

1 AM
Croat reporting
Tis a sad forever
Only shitposting can help my soul recover in these dark times

an* hero

VALHALLA
RIP OLD. MAN

F

Btw, pic related are the good guys, right?

only if they are the right kinda of "Christian" which apparently consists of people of little faith if they so easily off themselves. Also >Croats removing kebab
pic related Meštrović Pavilion converted to a Mosque in WW2 when the Croats were sucking some muslim dick on the side of the usual German and Italian

Best comment. Checked. Those feels. Thank you. Hvala, bre.

That feel…
F

乃 尺 ム √ o !

cavoglave!

FUCK HAGUE

Ѕ L Д V Д Б Я Д Г Ј Є

Quite honorable

So what poison do you think he took?
How did he get it in there?

F

Fuck this fucking court fuck it's judges and fuck it's jailors.
They have no jurisdiction over Slavic people.
Free Ratko and
BUDI SLOBODAN GENERAL PRALJAK

Why submit yourself to an enemy to be made an example of, when you can signal to your allies that you have strength even while wearing the yoke of your oppressor.

he blowed that famous bridge up and cut the slime part of the city from supply so they starved and died

F
Fuck, I can't look into his eyes; the emotion and determination is striking
May he rest in Valhalla

HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD

Big Boss Tier

Til Valhall

What a madman.

News from Serbs:
People in Banja Luka and Belgrade are praising this guy according to street interviews. Apparently Slobodan Praljak helped something like 150,000 Serbs escape the Muslims so they like this guy. Or maybe Serbs just like underdogs and being on the losing side because they're crazy.

Croatia turned against Germany when it looked to be losing, like Romania did.

Hvala kurcu jedan prljavi ustaša manje. Umro ko pička jer zna da je kriv, govno neljudsko.

I for one welcome friendship and unity with our Turkish brothers :^)

Eh? Turks are butthurt over this, they don't know how to spin it.

It's a joke, Satan.
Have a shitty meme I fished up from the depths of some shitty forum just now.

F

Slovenians are pretty much on his side too, aside from flaming leftist homos and sjw snowflakes

The guy was Arkan-tier when it came to removal.

F

F

F

The Jews being embedded in nearly every country, particularly at jewdicial and merchant level, allows such concepts to function; at least for their benefit.

FFFFFFF
F
F
FFFFFFF
F
F
F
F
f

kangaroo court? He took part in an ethnic cleansing. If it was some Israeli guy on trial you'd be cheering the other side. Disregard your prejudices and you'll see these people for what they really are.

Well, one thing is sure. I see you for who you are, you dirty kike.

Go back to Reddit.

Kill yourself.

Hvali ti što razumiš, moglo nam je svima bolje bit

Kebab aren't people.

Emergency response team (ambulance) took 1 hr to get to the court. They let him die.
Curse their fucking tribunal and everyone involved with it in Any caoacity

I'm comparing him to someone high up in the Israeli army and accusing Israel of war crimes.

You people are slow.

Yah. By that logic killing Nazis is also ethnic cleansing. Kebab needs to cleansed for their imperialistic tendencies.

It wasn't in their interest to let him die. Him dying basically made him a martyr and sort of a unifying symbol for the Croats and Serbs. They probably would've wanted anything but that.

There's nothing wrong with sweeping the cockroaches from your home.

>It wasn't in their interest to let him die. Him dying basically made him a martyr and sort of a unifying symbol for the Croats and Serbs.
Lel what no, they had no interest in someone taking their life in their courtroom for the rest of the world to see.

Death by his own hand prevented them from delivering (((justice))) like Nuremberg, the Eichmann trial and countless other smug abominable procedures designed for Jews to gloat at their captors.

I'm a bosniak i have never even seen this face or heard about him before Holla Forums .

Not sure what to think…

not sure which is worse

Iš, iš, žoharu.

i haven't been namefagging for ages. And I'm bored now too, so…

wut

fuc the balkans tbh i cant make heads or tails of the thousands of ethnicities there

Because you're a nigger.

This.

The only disappointing part was that he didnt take as many of those fucking jews down along with him.

Some ethnic cleansings are in self defense.

He killed himself despite how his sentence was nearing its end, he had no real reason to do it.

Honor demanded it. The same is demanded of everyone with it.

i only wanted to post the op picture to be honest
still, good man and he went out with a big fuck you niggers only god can judge me

well of course you gonna kill some shitskins that start shit in your country

F

not a croat but 'maraschino' is not an actual type of cherry, but instead a way of preserving them using loads of sugar. You probably need to use real cherries

He was honorable, he took the heroes leap to material existence.

Essentially what user said here

A superior man.

Pro-Serb checking in.

Fuck Religion of Cuck™. Fuck (((international tribunals))).

Leaving aside Serb-Croat differences, Respect for Slobodan Praljak! What he did took balls of steel. May God bless his memory and may his resolve as an old man inspire young men everywhere to nationalism.

I too will drink poison in his honour.

You mean "like a cuck".
If he was a boss he would have smuggled a gun into court instead of poison and racked up some crimes worth the 20 years they were giving him.
F

F

F

Unholy shit.

Also you know that this board is in favour of ethnic cleansing, right? Look on your lower right corner of your screen.

Goodnight general, Mars is proud

F

When the globalist scum conspire against you for removing kebabs but that's not your concern anymore 👌

How is the hague judged by 3 jews, a black guy, and some asian??

This news actually makes me feel sad. I wasn't there during the war in Yugoslavia, and to truly know the truth you really have to be there, however I don't believe Praljak was a war criminal. What is a "war criminal" ? Someone who violates some rules set by some group of people who aren't even there on the ground? War is brutal and especially in a messy kind of conflict like in Yugoslavia, well fuck… you're at war. People do things in war they never imagined. That's what war is.

Pardon the ramble, but yeah nah I'd say this guy just knew he'd get no justice. And it can be huminiliating, to be treated without justice. Better to go another way.

He didn't do it just to escape his senctence, he did it to protest their verdict and the legitimacy of the entire system of international courts.

His death can actually be a good thing for us. It could be a rallying call for Serbs and Croats to put aside their differences. I know that Ustashe tried to get Bosniaks on their side but it obviously backfired on them. No matter how White they may be Muslims cannot be trusted at all. Sooner or latter they will always stab you in the back. Muslims put religion above ethnic loyalties every time. At best you can hope for someone like Assad to put a tight leash on the populace so they don't jihad too often. Secular rulers of the Religion of Cuck™ic world can be reasoned with but ordinary Muslims are cancerous as fuck.

Wait, is that the drinking water guy in the kebab video?
What irony.

Fitting end for such a man, better death than dishonor.

Milosevic was also poisoned in the same jail of the same court, but against his will…
Because they all knew he was gonna walk, the prosecution admitted as much in one of the most recent trials, he was the one guy that constantly tried to stop the most eager of the serb commanders and never gave any order going that way… and they actually had fucking tons recordings of it.

the jews and the decoys to make it looks less rigged.

I think its a fine time to put the Croat vs. Serb meme to rest. he will be missed.

What impressed me the most is that the only person that even attempted to help the defendant when it became apparent that he had drunk poison was the light negro judge. All the other kikes were just "oh okay I guess that happened then".

smuggling a gun is a lot more difficult.

Also, you're in no position to call anyone a cuck, you cuck.

He went out like a warrior.

What a glorious basterd.
We will spread his name.
F

That's not a nice thing to say ;3

no I think that was someone else

The only fucking muzzies his men killed were Mujahideen terrorists. All of the civvies were temporarily displaced, he constantly brought them food and medications.

It's a fucking disgrace that they pinned all of the shit on him without taking into consideration the sources that praised him.

The man was not a war criminal, he was just and fair. Did he remove kebab? Fuck yes, but only the shoveled-shit immigrants that came to fight for Religion of Cuck™ and had no other thoughts or interests playing any roles.

FUCKING MUZZIES AND KIKES

I'm starting to think i'm developing a chronic case of laziness. I'm not even interested in googling shit about my own country anymore..

What's wrong with me

Those fucking bastards killed Santa Claus!

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

I will argue that "classical" Bosnians are not a problem at all. Good people, do not exagarate their religion, drink rakija if they feel like it, enjoy life and are great fun to be around.
I've met many through the years and never had any problems with one.
The problem I see though, the arabs are trying to subvert them into more radical Religion of Cuck™, indoctrinate them if you will into vahhabism, by means of scholarships, building radical džamije, arab language classes and the shere scope of investments by the principle "I pay I play".
I see it in Slovenija as well, the younger generations of "normal bosnian parents" are being taught hardline Religion of Cuck™ women instructed to veil up etc. etc.
I would support normal or endemic Bosnian culture and aggressively target the foreign subvertion. The question is to which level that is achievable?

dw.com/en/german-spy-agency-sets-sights-on-balkans-focuses-on-bosnia/a-41558077

spiegel.de/international/europe/Religion of Cuck™ic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html

Maybe you could give us your perspective on this

archive.is/e9N7K
archive.is/GaRxG

What a faggot.
Should have force-fed it to the judge.

To be honest ,I have no idea whats going on , i didn't even know that there was a trial against Ratko (i thought he was dead), leave knowing who this guy was. It seems to me everybody knows this war better than I do.

I've seen alot of arabs in bosnia, I never talk to them, they usually just mind their own business in secrecy. It's kind of a strange situation overall. They probably come here because its dirtcheap and because they can walk around looking like members of a deathcult without being judged or laughed at. They are extremely rich and not normal people either. They all come with servants and shit.

If I could decide, i would have croatia,bosnia and serbia work together for total economic growth together and avoid being dependent on foreign influence. But since some people are so butthurt about the war and others so obsessed about religion, this seems to be something close to a dream rather than reality.

I had this once, it's a refrigerator magnet.

I fully support this. Together we are stronger than any fighting force if joined by our Polish brothers we can pretty much take Europe

Sloveni, Slaveni, Slavjani… Dokle?_Dokle da nas sitne razlike medju nama razdvajaju?_Dokle ćemo upadati u religijske zamke, praviti razdore medju nama?_Dokle ćemo prolivati sopstvenu i bratsku krv i praviti saveze sa našim krvnicima? _Te sitne različitosti treba da nas oplemene i osnaže._Dokle će manipulisati nama?_Ne zaboravite da smo jedna PORODICA!_Deca Bogova, Neba i Zemlje…_Ne zaboravite svoje nasledje i branite ga, brat do brata do samoga kraja sveta._Sloveni, Slaveni, Slavjani…_Opametite se pre nego bude kasno!

youtube.com/watch?v=GsJvDU_Koj8
hooktube.com/watch?v=GsJvDU_Koj8
Read comments )

The thing is, do you consider yourself to be Bosnian by nationality or by religious affiliation? A lot of those so called secular Bosnians turned into full blown mujaheddins when shit hit the fan. Those Muslims got a lot of support from gulf monarchies too. People are skeptical of Bosnians for a reason. You are standing on the crossroads between the Izlamic World and the West. We are unsure if you don't stab us in the back at the first sight of trouble.

Religious and religious. I don't really care about religion. Mostly call myself muslim because I got a muslim name, alot of my cousins are starting to give their kids secular names nowdays though. Like Sara, Merlin, Alen, etc etc.

We are poor people and just want to leave in peace man. Don't kill me bro.

This.

Thanks, nicely said. I can only say I agree with you and
truely wish the best for your compatriots

That uncertainty can be deadly in wartime thought. A lot of secular Bosnians got removed during the Yugo Wars precisely because Serbs and Croats couldn't quickly distinguish between good and bad Bosnians. When shit hits the fan everyone sticks to their own and mistakes happen.

Im a dumb faggot who cant into serbio-croatian-bosnian wars who likes kebab? Is there any /ourguys/
Jesus im such a dumb fuck you could just hand me a salt rifle and id shoot the good guys.
So please help this dumb faggot. Kthnxbai

F

Thanks mane.

We have IDs, why are you tripfagging?

Can the mods plz remove the tripcancer turk?

Traitors get two bullets.

Not sure. fun?

There is good people there, but in BiH there is a lot of kebab blood.

We need a wall around balkans to keep Croatia, Serbia, BiH and others separate from the roach nations. Ban all immigration from there. Remove muslim.

Restore BiH to it's former glory.

Redundant redundancy. Other Bosnian anons don't have the urge to flaunt their egos ITT. Call me old fashioned imageboard user but tripfagging is egofagging and borderline plebittor behaviour.

His country was ransacked by Jews. Bombed by Jews, and handed over to Muslims. He sepuku'd like a champ. Reporting you for Jewish behavior.

Bosnians have been THE tripfags.

naw man

if you say so

THEY WANT TO SHUT IT DOWN

YouTube has blocked a huge number of general Praljak's speeches and lectures on account of copyright claim but the guy that owns the videos says he never made such a claim and continues to rant about (((liberals)))

Also, large scale censoring underway on Facebook. The kikes are trying really hard to stop the truth from spreading.
Praljak beat them in front of the whole world to see. There hasn't been such an inspiring gesture of defiance against the NWO kikes in decades and now they are afraid that this act of chivalry will wake the dormant inner pride in our peoples.
Just look how much shilling there is on cuckchan!!

So not the person or peoples who own the copyright, but people unrelated to the party that owns the copyright.

Tisoč v nebo je junakov klicalo
Preden poslednjič zaprli so oči
V krvi in mukah roteče kričalo
Morani naj pride da smrt jim stori

Prosila dekleta so mladih vojščakov
Da prizaneseš nedolžnim možem
Oni pa v bitkah klicali z očakov
Nad horde sovraga so tvoje ime

Ko veter zapiha in gozd se stemni
Se s strmih bregov v doline spusti
V megli in snegu sestopa z vrhov
Krvava boginja v spremstvu volkov

Thousands of heroes screamed to the sky
Before for the last time, they closed their eyes
In blood and torment they pleadingly cried
To Morana to come and end their lives

Girls of young warriors begged and begged
to spare their loved ones from claws of death
Meanwhile in battle they summoned her ghost
The one who would slay the hordes of their foes

When winds blow and darkness engulfs the forests
From hills to the valley a shadow descends
Through mist and the snow the bloodied goddess treads
Followed by wolfpacks that tear them to shreds

F

Slavoturks had always been the greatest whiteboo attentionwhores.

I wonder why Bosnia is not blocked yet from Holla Forums.

Was he? Anyone answer? If he was, F. If not, then literally who?

Wow, F.
Also,
Go back.

I don't think you memed right there, user.

Was going to watch it on jewtube but they have put a fucking account wall on it, so they can see everyone who watches it and force you to give them your phone number and address and finger prints in order to watch it. You can get around that shit by watching it embeded instead btw.

Also I could be wrong, but that doesnt quite look like him. Face shape is different, unless he put on weight or something.

Guy drinking water is Radovan Karadzic first president of Serb Republic, his trial is still going on. Pic of him with and without disguise.

Thats a pretty good disguise.

F
Poczywaj w miru ;__;7

He also was a bio-energy healer and even held conventions in Belgrade while he was in hiding.

What an inconsiderate cunt.

My bad he was sentenced to 40 years

Sad cemo posteno.

Zasto je osudjen Ratko Mladic?
- Za genocid u Srebrenici
Odakle Bosnjaka(muslimana) uopce u Srebrenici?
-Potomci Osmanskih silovanja tijekom zadnjih 500 godina Bog samo zna koliko su genocida pocinili Turci dok su iskoristavali srpske zene.
Tko je odgovarao?
- Nitko
Zašto je osudjen veliki General Praljak? -Srusio se obicni prceni most
- Po prvostupanjskoj
-Udruzeni zlocinacki pothvat
- Po konacnoj Ova presuda je izabrala selektivne dokaze samo protiv njega koji nisu ni konretni HR i Srbija prodali su svoje medjunarodnom sudu koji radi samo u korist Turskim kopiladima Postavlja se pitanje

Zasto? -
Vjerovatno zbog mogucnosti daljne nestabilizacije balkana

Srbi i Hrvati ujedinite se za vase dobro

It doesnt piss zog off when whites kill themselves, thats exactly what they want. They dont care if society crumbles to shit, thats the eventual end goal. They will turn a failed society of pure niggers communist and lead from the shadows, having every continent be good slave goyim. The goal is a bunch of 90IQ workers too dumb to know anything except work. Whites need to die off for that to happen, and its especially great if they die instead of mixing you see? Less white blood in the brown mix at the end, lower IQ overall.

So no, (just) killing yourself doesnt make the kikes upset, at all.

only to live on through legends told of your deeds

RIP

Bravo!

**"The Slavs live in Disunity
if they would unite
No one could defeat them"**
Read description

Are they all on test? Ive been hitting the gym for almost 2 years now and im not half that wide.

Why are you namefagging because you live in a country where a war happened before you were born?
Do Britfags and Germans namefag when discussing the Battle of Britain? What about Americans discussing Vietnam? No they don't, because that would be cringy af.

inb4 forgot Polish Spitfire pilots

It's bear wrasslin' genetics, brate.

I believe "Rob nikada" means, "slave to no one"

I can't say for certain, understandably, there are also various clips, but if you mean the ones in the thumbnail/final scene, I'd wager no. That is White Rex
en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_Rex

Balkan Slavs are massive. If they roid they get even bigger.

Yet, they tend to be surprisingly calm/neutral unless you are objectively a dick.

hooktube.com/watch?v=BWwm14MGl3E

Intro+Final Scene
SLAVA SLOVANOM

F

F

Just want to make sure this is observed by those who are other ethnicity than Slavic:

His name is Slobodan
That translates to: Free
Now you are finaly free General.
Your sacrifice won't be in vain

It's "Never a slave"

underrated image

Mostar last night

Testorone makes you calm and makes you think clearly. The kikes ofcourse claim otherwise.

This is beautiful
It is beyond words

Kek in my country they are painting this man as a big mean villian that raped and murder innocent people. Comes to show how retarded the media is.

F

Way to show all our mainstream medias are synchronized together.

Where are you from user?

at 2:00 the french lawyer is saying "notre client dit qu'il as bu un poison ce matin" our client is saying that he drank poison this morning.
Rip sweet prince F.

Motherfuckers!!!
He died in the building of the courthouse!
He was DOA at the hospital
Ambulance came after 1hr.
dnevnik.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/ivana-petrovic-iz-haaga-slobodan-praljak-je-preminuo-u-zgradi-suda-u-bolnicu-je-prebacen-mrtav—498064.html

If anyone is interested, here's his website in English. He was an intellectual heavyweight and prepared his defence all by himself, writing few books in the process. For all of you murrica and yurofags, this is a great way to find out what really happened and to really learn to understand the 1990s West Balkans wars, especially the one in BiH, if you have time. Lurk before you LARP, gentlemen!

Also, let's put the Le remove kebab maymay XD aside, he removed only the ones that had to be removed with extreme prejudice. He was a kind, compasionate, honorable medieval knight tier man that treated civillians and even enemy soldiers well so and he really was innocent of things he was accused of so being revenated as a Le kebab remover is a bit of a paradox.
But the biggest paradox is the fact that in that time there were around half of million Bosnian Muslim women and child refugees in Croatia, settled at the coastal Hotels, hostels etc. Croatian people clothed them and fed them all those years while their men killed our men because most of Croatian people have a weak spot for them due to the NDH WW2 period. We considered them to be stupider, Muslim Croats. Shit is crazy. Now they curse us and return our kindness with insults.
But I think that opinion changed forever after Praljak took that honor poison. We should of seen this a long time ago but late is better than never. We finally see you for who you are!

THE GAME HAS CHANGED YOU TURKISH SHITS, WE SAVED YOUR ASS FROM THE SERBS TWICE BUT NEXT TIME WE WILL BRING OUR OWN SET OF KNIVES YOU TRAITOROUS FUCKING GOATFUCKERS, WE WILL KILL YOU ALL

Got carried away, forgot the link
http:// /slobodanpraljak.com/index-ENG.html

Are you the guy with the UN flag from 4cuck?

Seriously?

I just read that he wrote 18 books on the war while imprisoned. This would be good to locate archive if possible.
Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veselin_Šljivančanin
Ja sam vas video kako se vi ponašate u zatvoru i svaka vam čast i računajte na svaku moju podršku i pomoć. Ja ne verujem da ste vi takav čovek kakvim su vas oni osudili‘“.

Haški osuđenik Veselin Šljivančanin šokiran je vestima iz Tribunala da je hrvatski optuženik Slobodan Praljak popio otrov kad mu je pročitana kazna.

„Izjavljujem saučešće njegovoj porodici, jer sam ga upoznao kao čoveka koji je bio korektan prema meni i mojoj porodici“, kaže on za Sputnjik.

Šljivančanin se priseća da je Praljka upoznao u zatvoru i da ga je viđao u sportskoj sali i ponekad u sali za posete.

Veselin Šljivančanin, Serbian Colonel indicted by hague court to 18 years in prison tells what Praljevac said to him as he was dealt the verdict:

Hague convict Veselin Šljivančanin shocked by news of tribunal that Slobodan Praljak drank poison on his sentencing

"I would like to give my condolence to his family as I remember him as a man who was fair towards me and my family"

He occasionaly saw Slobodan Praljak in the gym of the prison

And remembers the day when he was arraigned to 18yrs and his family was visiting him.

General Praljak came to them in the meeting room and told him:
I saw how you carry yourself in prison and it's admirable, I fully support you and you can count on my help. I don't believe you are the man guilty of what they convicted you off
novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/dosije/aktuelno.292.html:698500-Evo-sta-je-Praljak-rekao-posle-presude-Sljivancaninu

Probably bs

the magnificent bastard

Clearly trying to mimic the Vikings. Once more Swedes get cucked again.

RIP Hero

they may have had his body in shackles, but he died a free man.

big brother ensures no one dies a martyr. to die hating them is freedom -orwell

he didnt die on the field of battle, but he robbed his enemy the joy of breaking and killing him. in a way, he didnt surrender, and he won the battle.

F

somebody sync death grips - beware to when he drinks the poison

Capljina, Praljak's hometown.
caportal.net/2017/11/30/foto-tisucu-capljinaca-odalo-pocast-sugradaninu-slobodanu-praljku/

I could never figure out why they hated this guy so much. But then I realized that the Bosnian War was their first attempt at a Libya scenario but one where the migration would have hit its peak at the height of liberal power. Praljak's successful campaign delayed their plans by more than a decade. The whole of Europe and the US would look like Sweden with fully entrenched suicidal leftist regimes in power if not for this man. He's a hero who gave us a fighting chance.

archive.is/hhwyj
Archived and checked

Praljak beat them in front of the whole world to see. There hasn't been such an inspiring gesture of defiance against the NWO kikes in decades and now they are afraid that this act of chivalry will wake the dormant inner pride in our peoples.

F F F F F F F F F

Checked and heild

Also, apparently, The Good General left a sealed letter 2 years ago for his family to open once he is dead. It supposedly said:

I WISH NEITHER GRAVE NOR FUNERAL, SPREAD MY ASHES ACROSS THE MIROGOJ (National cemetery) GRASS

Knowing his intelligence and poetic nature, and considering the fact that he was a philosophy professor it was also very probably a multy - layered message,a final testimony beyond mere ash scattering…
Any philosofags here know of something similar?

Lads, I'm as tired.I'm tired of seeing my people degenerate into subhuman levels and mindlessly follow the Jew.

But today it's different. You can't look into his eyes and not be filled with anger. I want revenge anons. I want to avenge his death.
I want him to look down from the heavens and feel proud for once. A few dozen dead will not be enough to avenge him.
A hundred, two hundred, seven hundred, ten thousand, eleven thousand, twenty thousand. Not enough.
One hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, five hundred thousand, one million, 10 million, 50 million, 90 million, '500 million
===One billion eight hundred million==.
The only way a man like him could ever be avenged. The only way Europe will ever be avenged. The death of every last Muslim on this entire planet is the only way. Muslims, Africans and Jews.
We're gonna kill them all

This.

Though these are usually countered by unfathomable amounts of alcohol.

F

May Croats and Serbs forgive eachother for their transgressions against eachother- you are brothers. And may not a single Bosniak, nor Albanian, nor Turk, nor gypsy, nor kike survive.

This.

May his sacrifice be the beginning for consonance and consolidation.

He should have said something much more hardcore in his final statement, since he knew he was done for.

Spent 17 years of his life proving he wasn't a war criminal, and when they gave him a passive-aggressive 20 year sentence (he's be out in a few months), he told them in no uncertain terms that he doesn't respect their authority.

Then he stamped that fucking message by taking control of his life into his own hands in the only way he could.

That's Socrates level awesome.

The fact that he did it after suffering most of it does indicate his innocence.

thread theme

Try this

It's Serbian-Croatian-Slovenian

Also, I expect a lot of "Slavs are not white" and general Balkan division shilling soon.

the mods here are in general very good at banning the "X IS NOT WHITE!!!" D&C kike garbage

even better at banning dissent.

Don't you have a failing book board to run?

I will take a Holla Forums with no cuck spam and where shills actually get banned over 4/pol/s garbage heap quality any day

Holy fuck you are retarded and spreading misinfo, we fought for ten days longer after berlin fell.

I think this is the best thread to ask this, in honour of an honourable man, so what are some of the best books to learn about Norse/European mythology?

I'm shinto so I'm better acquainted with shinto myths

Fixed.

Except the Bosnian Muslims brought in muzzies from elsewhere to help them fight.

The only unfortunate thing is that if Serbia had just fucking agreed to work together and divide Bosnia with Croatia everyone would have been better off. But then Clinton had to get involved. Wouldn't surprise me if the Arabs gave him buckets full of dirty money to make Bosnia happen.

hero

We will fight so that we can lay flowers on his grave and tell him "you have won after all"

FFFFF
F
FFFFF
F
F

The judge does have the nose for it, anyone know his name so we can check his background? I'd love to know who that coward is that corruptly punished a hero of the people.

“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Matthew 7:6

It means "slave, never" (never a slave!)

Damn…

those trips, my feels… confirmed. nice post user.

No remorse, no pity and no escape.

The honorable, amicable klingons were always white. The violent, stupid troublemakers were always played by niggers.

Rest in peace bosnian santa, they will know of your trùe deeds soon
F

>>>/asatru/9731

Salute ;_;7 For his country and people he made the ultimate sacrifice. How many others could say they would do the same?

thats fucked up

anons, can you drop on me any sauces on the whole balkan war bogaloo? basically Im complete brainlet on the matter and I want to know everything. video would be nice, text will do fine too

See

Because you bring a dram of water with you into court yes?

Navik živi onaj ki zgine pošteno
He who falls honourably lives forever - old Croatian saying

In a less pozzed era, this man would be a Christian Saint.

Nukkukaa rauhassa musulmanien pysäyttäjät, Salafistisen toiminnan lopettajat. 1453 vuosi kun oksennus olisi pitänyt padota.

Уште еден херој прогласен за монструм? Секад набеди го другиот тоа што ти правиш.

oc

Yup, meant to say 4th. Holy fuck, why did that get past me.

very cool user

minor improvement, realised blue lines needed textures

last iteration, sry for repost

D E A T H O V E R D I S H O N O R

r/incels post reported.

Thank you, mods!

Can some of these be posted on Pol?

Very good!

Makes sense london has always been (((their))) centre of power.

Amo se mi ujedinit uz granice, picka vam materina uz duzno postovanje. U dvije juge ste mi jebali sve sta se dalo jebat, i didi i babi i pradidi i prababi mi je dosta vaseg smezuranog kurca. Postovat cu vas ka bijelce i ka krscane kad odustanete od sotonskog sna zvanog velika srbija.

Jel fer?

Brate prvi cu vam slat puske za obranu protiv muslimana al ODJEBITE MI OD DJEDOVINE, KAD JE HRVAT STUPIO U SRBIJU S PUSKOM?

This is exactly why this whole judicial system was a farcical disaster.

You fell for the "everyone is guilty" meme and fuck you for it. Name me ONE FUCKING INSTANCE where a Croatian soldier stepped foot on Serbian soil during the war.

This wasn't a war based on passionate two-sided greed, it was SERBS attacking BOSNIA and CROATIA. Now, as a Croat, I don't give half a shit about the muzzies, especially not now after Praljak, but I'll be fucking damned if I'll agree to the pitiful notion that we did anything wrong to the Serbs during 1991-1995. We were defending ourselves from an aggressive campaign by a madman. Don't you fucking forget it.

F

Oh gee I wonder what ethnicity this fine fellow is.

MDE version

Never ask a Serb or a Croat what happened during the Balkans war. Krajina is over 50% Serb, yet is a part of Croatia. You two should have just split Bosnia and let there be so called minorities on each others' side (what do a few Serbian Catholics or Orthodox Croatians hurt?) while removing kebab. But noooooo you two have to fall for ZOG memes and sperg out against people with the same genes and language and almost the same religion.

Because it's always been a part of Croatia, and Serbs immigrated, and were allowed to immigrate there by the Austro-Hungarians after Serbia got Kebab'd by the Ottomans. What you're basically saying is, London belongs to the Religion of Cuck™ic state, because it's over 50% Muslim.

I want to see that egg head of his shattered under a boot.

What are Maltese people anyway? Isn't that some Templar shit?

Agreed we let the past be past.
I can understand many things but hating your blood is not one of them. We need to be very focused on the future it is going to be decisive. If we all start honoring our ancestors and pull together, we have a chance. I don't want to consider the other scenario. This is going to prove the biggest battle in history of mankind up till now. Many are still in state of slumber. I can not emphasise enough how important it is we wake as many as possible and rally our troops before the moment battle arrives

Heil'd

Uuuhmmm… dawg…

Did Croats really exist back when Serbia got kebabified?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

the memetics in this thread are outstanding. I can't (You) everyone but it's a display of grandeour, bless you all

That is cool. I'm impressed. You should do it.

fixed

They speak a heavily mongrelized Arabic, which probably speaks to their genes. That being said they defended Europe against the Ottomans when no one else could.

F

F.

Any positive stuff about Praljak is censored.
Kikebook removes the share bottun.

Rest in peace deathfighter of light.

I feel this is a fitting song to post in General's honor although it is Serbian.
It carries a message which I think he would approve of
Mortal Kombat : Sam protiv svih
Translation to english:
lyricstranslate.com/en/sam-protiv-svih-alone-against-everybody.html#ixzz507xSqYN6

Alone Against Everybody

[Intro:]
…It's easy to go into war,
It's hard to commit a war crime,
and it's even harder to get out of it,
or if you will face it, it's a very serious step..

…We accuse each other of treason,
it's a primitivisation of politics!…

…Under high pressure, of primarily the State Department (…State Department…), his new friends..

…I wouldn't like for any of you to ever by in my skin..

…It is populist to criticise someone in the middle of a crisis!…

…It's something which is in the deep interest of Serbia, the region, Europe…

…How much more?! What have we done for you..
done for you… done for you…

[Song:]
For how long will you listen to lies? Just tell me!
Will you be in a state of endless sleep, or will you deal with the truth?
What more has to happen for you to realise where you are?
Stop putting up with the torture, it's time for you to build up courage
[Chorus:]
Go boldly and fight, because no one else will do it for you
Go boldly and fight, becuase they want to destroy you
Go boldly and fight, until the final victory
Go boldly and finally go alone! Alone against everybody!

Victors write history, losers believe,
They want to exterminate us all, while you mourn theirs
Pull yourself up, then educate others not to be slaves
With your fighting make heroes, who aren't scared anymore

Start it on your own, do you hear the message?
Do you see the hidden sign? A chance for survival!
You'll have our deep bow for your heroic merit
When injustice becomes law, resistance is your duty!

Alone against everybody!
Alone against everybody!
Alone against everybody!
Alone against…

[Outro:]
Treason, motherfuckers,
treason people, treason!

-Someone will call the police!

Police? Let them call the police, i'll stick it to their blind mother, the police can suck on this, here it is for you… here it is… here it is… here it is…

…I don't decide if I'll go to battle by the size of the enemy threatening me, but rather by the size of the sanctity I defend… by the size of the sanctity I defend… by the size of the sanctity I defend…

..You should learn some discipline and laws,
you idiotic motherfuckers!

F

This MDE Rules dude.

HEROJ!

We honour our general

okay snowniggers

i assumed both of you got b&hammered for muh /polmeta/ talk, no?

[confirmed]
beautiful

wrong thread Chaim

LAST PRALJAK'S INTERVIEW BEFORE GOING TO HAGUE IN 2004.

Praljak: Freedom is defended by death. Freedom has been defended by death,
and what is happening to us now, which gives me the calm of my life,
going to The Hague, is the death of my soldiers in me.

I am full of their death. My every cell, all parts of my body
are also filled with death of some of my friends who died before — those
who we called Croatian nationalists in times of communism and those
young lads who voluntarily, according to their will and according
to my command went to the front line.

I do not forget them, they are in me, they are alive.
They are dead, but their death is my life, they are in me.
And I'm experiencing them and I'm not scared of anything.
I am also completely aware that no court that would aim to judge with the
bare minimum of justice could object to anything we did, as much
it was in our possibility.

Interviewer: Are you afraid? Because, as you said, the way to The Hague is
imminent, almost certain, only thing you need to do is check the ticket.

Praljak: I said once that I won't run away. It's a powerful institution.
What I'm gonna get, what kind of burden, I've already told you.
No matter what, I will bear my cross. It's not only a sacrifice, I'm not
going there to sacrifice myself.

==They sacrifice me, Molochs and their worshipers sacrifice me, some evil forces that
I have been studying from Socrates' defense, from the death onward and from
all of Shakespeare's tragedies, from Huguenots and Sans-culottes and so on, and so on.

One hundred million people was killed in communism.
That's just the way it works. The world functions like one big atrocity
and every once in a while some quick vigilante appears. They bend the truth
in the interests of something we cannot grasp.==

Interviewer: I'll read one of your statements and you tell me do you
stand by your earlier position. “If we end up in The Hague because they are
strong and influential and not because they are righteous, sooner or later some
generations will conclude that somebody was a cretin and a traitor and someone
was an honorable man.”

Praljak: I firmly stand by this statement!

I’m away from home. Can someone take the original vid of him drinking the poison and stick in the chorus of No Chance in Hell?

Pills have to go through your digestive system to before they do anything. He'd had died off camera while he was being processed in prison, which isn't what he wanted. If he had stood up in court and swallowed the pill, they would have had hours to pump his stomach and "rescue" him.

1/2

German language rundown/press release by Croatian World Congress Germany for anyone interested:

Pressemitteilung Berlin, 01.12.2017

Stellungnahme des KWKD zum letzten Urteil des ICTY in Den Haag
Wir nehmen Bezug auf die tragischen Ereignisse, die sich am 29.11.2017 im Gerichtssaal des Internationalen Strafgerichtshofes für das ehemalige Jugoslawien für Kriegsverbrechen (ICTY) in Den Haag zugetragen haben, als sich Slobodan Praljak, ehemaliger Militärchef der bosnischen Kroaten im Bosnien-Herzegowina Krieg, während der Urteilsverkündung und vor laufender Kamera durch die Einnahme von Gift das Leben nahm.

Seit 2004 saß Slobodan Praljak in Den Haag in Untersuchungshaft. Von der gegen ihn verhängten Strafe von 20 Jahren hatte er bereits 2/3 verbüßt und wäre aller Voraussicht nach in wenigen Tagen nach Hause gekommen. Mit seiner Selbsttötung wollte er dem Gericht zeigen, dass es keine Gewalt über ihn hat, dass er autonom über seine Zukunft bestimmen kann.

Der Suizid von Slobodan Praljak ist die denkbar radikalste Form des Protests gegen die Arbeit des UN-Tribunals, das 1993 ins Leben gerufen wurde. Es handelt sich hierbei um einen Aufschrei infolge von moralischer Ungerechtigkeit nicht nur gegenüber allen sechs verurteilten Kroaten aus Bosnien-Herzegowina, sondern ebenso gegenüber dem kroatischen Volk. Das Haager Tribunal hat mit diesem Verdikt nicht nur die Geschichte gefälscht, es ist nicht nur dem Primat unerträglicher Gleichmacherei und vermeintlicher gleichmäßiger Aufteilung der Schuld der aus seiner Sicht balkanischen Bergvölker erlegen, nein, es hat auch neue Rechtsfiguren geschaffen, wie die gemeinsame kriminelle Unternehmung, da es nicht in der Lage war, die Schuld der einzelnen Angeklagten zu individualisieren. Erst dadurch waren überhaupt Verurteilungen wie diese möglich. Dem deutschen Strafrecht ist solch eine Rechtsfigur fremd, ihre nachträgliche Erschaffung und rückwirkende Anwendung verfassungswidrig.

Der Kroatische Weltkongress in Deutschland e.V. (KWKD) bedauert alle Opfer des Krieges in Bosnien-Herzegowina zutiefst. Gleichzeitig bringen wir unsere Unzufriedenheit und unser großes Bedauern hinsichtlich des in zweiter Instanz unveränderten Gerichtsurteils des UN-Tribunals zum Ausdruck, durch welches das Strafmaß für Jadranko Prlić, Bruno Stojić, Slobodan Praljak, Milivoj Petković, Valentin Ćorić und Berislav Pušić nochmals bestätigt wurde. Das Urteil verdreht Tatsachen, es schafft eine neue, unwahre Geschichtsschreibung.

2/2

Diesbezüglich erachtet der KWKD es als notwendig, die Öffentlichkeit auf einige Tatsachen der Geschehnisse im Bosnien-Herzegowina Krieg hinzuweisen. So hat die Republik Kroatien Bosnien-Herzegowina unterstützend und helfend zur Seite gestanden, während es zu Kriegszeiten mit der großserbischen Aggression konfrontiert wurde. Des Weiteren muss in Erinnerung gerufen werden, dass Kroatien das Washingtoner Abkommen im April 1994 unterzeichnet hat, woraufhin im Juli 1995 der kroatische Präsident Franjo Tuđman und der Präsident Bosnien-Herzegowinas Alija Izetbegović die Deklaration von Split unterschrieben haben. Diese ermöglichte die Nutzung des Territoriums Bosnien-Herzegowinas zum Zwecke des gemeinsamen Kampfes gegen das serbische Militär. Dadurch konnte der kroatisch–bosniakische militärische Zusammenhalt und die Föderation Bosnien–Herzegowinas erneuert werden. Die kroatische Armee hat unter eigenen Opfern aufgrund des Abkommens die serbische Belagerung der Stadt Bihać beendet und damit einen weiteren Genozid noch viel größeren Ausmaßes als in Srebrenica verhindert. Die kroatische und die bosnisch–herzegowinische Armee konnten durch vereinte Kräfte einen Großteil des Territoriums Bosnien–Herzegowinas zurückerobern. Der Krieg wurde beendet und das Friedensabkommen von Dayton (Dezember 1995) trat in Kraft. Es sei noch zu erwähnen, dass Kroatien hunderttausenden von Kriegsflüchtlingen aus Bosnien–Herzegowina jahrelang Zuflucht bot und dass es eines der ersten Staaten war, das die Unabhängigkeit Bosnien–Herzegowinas anerkannte. Die kroatische Bevölkerung von Bosnien und Herzegowina hat für eine selbstständige Republik gestimmt und so erst eine Anerkennung und den Bestand des Landes möglich gemacht. Über dreißigtausend bosnische Soldaten wurden in kroatischen Krankenhäusern behandelt. General Praljak selbst war mit einer Muslimin verheiratet und hat in seinen Immobilien in Bosnien und Kroatien bosnische Flüchtlinge während des Krieges beherbergt.

An dieser Stelle möchte der KWKD nochmals deutlich zum Ausdruck bringen, dass das Urteil ungerecht ist. Es widerspricht der Wahrheit und den geschichtlichen Tatsachen. Die Selbsttötung von Slobodan Praljak beweist, von welch wahrhafter Überzeugung er war, dass all seine vollbrachten Taten das Ziel hatten, das kroatische Volk, aber auch die bosnische Bevölkerung zu schützen und zu verteidigen. Ebenso wollte er auf diese Weise die Öffentlichkeit wachrütteln und auf die enorme Ungerechtigkeit hinweisen, die nicht nur den sechs verurteilten Kroaten in Den Haag widerfahren ist, sondern allen Kroaten, vor allem denen, die in Bosnien–Herzegowina leben. Mit diesem unzutreffenden Schuldspruch sieht Bosnien und Herzegowina düsteren Zeiten entgegen. Es ist das Gegenteil dessen eingetreten, was eine der wichtigsten Aufgaben des Tribunals war, nämlich den Friedensprozess im ehemaligen Jugoslawien voranzutreiben und ein gerechtes Strafmaß für alle beteiligten Kriegsparteien zu finden.

Muzzies being assblasted and burning Croatian flags:
dnevnik.ba/vijesti/zapaljene-zastave-hrvatskog-naroda-pored-spomenika-braniteljima-u-novom-seheru-kod-zepca

F

From South Africa

Then accuses other people of being slow. Really lad?

!

Thanks to everyone making OC, you're incredible

=MADE A VIDEO TRIBUTE=
youtube.com/watch?v=Obfi6SBa338

Praljak proposed Alija Izetbegović to unblock Sarajevo but his propositions were rejected. From 24 July to 8 November 1993, Praljak was the Chief of Staff of the Croatian Defence Council. In spite of the Croat-Muslim conflict, he sent a truck full of weapons to besieged Sarajevo to help Bosniaks. He also allowed the UNHCR's humanitarian convoy through to Mostar, which was stopped in Čitluk

hooktube.com/FEkHWHhs9Ig
Save this video in case youtube deletes it as they are doing everything to memory hole the truth about General

Choke on a dick serbshit.

Sauce?

fuck your bait

Read a book serb lover.

And choke on 20 dicks.

lost it

now we are talking old school

under8d post

You should go back

Read C-C :;:

youtu.be/altRZ5WbKqw
^

I know you're a shill, but:
Ethnic Cleansing is all that happens. When two peoples are forced to share a homeland, by one invading or beign dumped there like Europe today, one group will always come to dominate the other. This is endemic of racially and even religiously diverse countries.
Genocide is the only way it ever resolves. I'd rather the Craots genocide the muslims, and the jews oven themselves and the palestinians.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

"The former ICTY judges Wolfgang Schomburg and Richard Goldstone commented that "it is a tragedy that someone in such a situation has taken their own life".
>>Goldstone, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Goldstone, a South African kike that undermined whites and apartheid from within.
>>Schomburg, German kike, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Schomburg,
These kikes…

F

There are genetically similar to Lebanese people

What General Praljak has done will prove to be a turning point of history.
Thank you for your sacrifice, rest assure you will be spoken of in legends

Guy in foreground is clearly on test. I've been lifting for over 10 years and look like a run of the mill sprinter

R.i.p sweeet prince

THEY WONT

F

not a bad idea, concept wise.

Do you keep your water in a tiny vial? Is that a normal thing for you?

Exactly what I thought of as well.

New mural in Sibenik

Very beautiful

F

FTFY
I have no sympathy for faggots that kill themselves.

Kill yourself for being an edgy retard

That's some scoliosis right there.

Pozdrav in spoštovanje!