Matt Lauer is BTFO

Liberal bias Matt fired over "sexual inappropriate behavior"
Liberal Tears are delicious. Get in here and post some Matt Lauer OC memes. Let's just enjoy this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VwZj0
archive.is/WA4fW
imdb.com/name/nm0000219/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935844881825763328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today show's offical statement:
Matt Lauer has been terminated from NBC News. On Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer. As a result, we’ve decided to terminate his employment.

Received a "detailed" complaint.
Hmmm
Such quick action means they were trying to get ahead of this; my guess is she must have good info (dick description/witnesses etc) that just just sacked him so quick

Post a source faggot.
Jew York Times: archive.is/VwZj0

Surprising a kike got what he deserved for once
He is not important enough to give give a free pass

archive.is/WA4fW

kek another jew btfo

it means this is mostly pretext for the payback for the the tough question Lauer asked Hillary at the commander-in-chief forum.

Sorry for no source. I was just excited and posted too soon. This never happens to me I swear ta Kek!
*hangs head in shame*

These fuckin kikes. It's glorious. There are so many caught; 2% of the population 95% of the predators.

That's actually my favorite scenario of them all, all kikes should be so lucky as to experience that firsthand.

Apology accepted (since you got dubs)
Just make sure you put more effort into your OPs, linking sources, more than just "X happened, lets shitpost." wait longer than two fucking minutes before you bump.
A little effort goes a long way faggot.

good I hate that smelly jew

I didn't think Louis the cuck was a jew, isn't he one of those "white" spics?

His paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a Hungarian Jewish surgeon whose family moved to Mexico, where he met C.K.'s paternal grandmother, Rosario Sánchez Morales

MGTOW is growing

Go sell your MGTOW jew shit to muslims and niggers you antiwhite shill

MGTOW is fucking retarded selfcastration.

Another Jew Pervert Bites The Dust

Oy vey! This antisemitic attack on Jews is clearly racism. Look at hpw many Jews are going down for these shiksa sluts! #ADLhelpus
Come on fellow jews we must report how near all these poor men are jewish. This is exactly like a holocaust.

No he's Jewish

Steven Seagal isn't Jewish though. Do have a bigger photo of that image?

Unsolved mystery = ded intern sloped over her desk when he was in congress.

Yeah i didnt thing steven was. I didnt make it… It needs to be redone with the new stars.

oy vey! men acting like men! protect the womyn!!!!!!111111

more like kikes acting like kikes

Its so clear to us what you are.
Just stop. Its embarrassing

Incorrect. As a bonus I included his "history" of sexual harassment.

t. soy boy pantywaist feminists

Oh wow

That weinstien thing really opened the fucking floodgates. Now EVERYONE is getting hit with sexual misconduct of some kind or another. I dont even know if half of these are true. I doubt a 3/4s are but to be quite honest, I dont give a fuck if they are or are not. The end is the same, these faggots are getting removed left and right. I hope more and more people file "allegations" on more of these pieces of shit.

I say we ditch action stars from our meme optics he has too many normie fans. There are professional sportsball jews and rock stars that id also suggest not pushing.
Keep the marketing on skeevy little hand wringing kikes.

Lol yeah got me there MGTOW actual fag, i must be a huge feminist cuz i celebrate kikes getting burnt at the stake

They are most likely true if they are against a Kike. They've been doing this stuff for decades if not centuries.

ITT feminist cucks who cheer when feminists take down successful men, but somehow still worship "Grab her by the pussy" Drumpf

Don't you have a bull to prep, bitch boy?

Pretty sure using the star of remphan is crystal fucking clear optics to what we are saying. Rose tinted glasses only distort vision, a good optic is clear and does not distort "to make things look better"
Fuck off faggot.

Kikes aren't men, they're animals.

Wew.

Chuckle* sure sure optics dont matter. In fact we should all bust out our Boss uniforms and goosestep down the street because that helps our cause.

You, are the reason we dont gain more ground.

Will the average person take all of this damning information and continue onto the next logical step as to who exactly is doing these terrible acts?

What kind of surname is this, a Hungarian one or a Hungarian-Jewish one? I've seen it a lot of times before.

Dat your favorite comic? Sooo edgy. Lol.

Say it with me;
Holla Forums
is
always
right

But all of Drumpf's kids are married to kikes, user-kun

Hungarian jewish surname

Better let the feminist (((Yael Kushner))) know that she's married to one.

Do Not Reply to the MGTOW Torkike
Filter her and let us celebrate another (((media))) career being shoah'd unimpeded.

JIDF posing as a MGTOWfag (thinking he can use anti feminine leverage to sway us away from laughing at these kikes getting busted)
Stupid kike.
1. We dont like mgtow fags here.
2. We don't like degeneracy.
3. We DO like traditional women who share our vaules.

So no, im not going to be swayed by you, a paid kike shill to indirectly defend your perverted kike family.

Filtered.

MGTOW is shit. Daily reminder more young white women voted for Trump than young white "men". No wonder they would rather date sandniggers who are actively enslaving and castrating niggers like alphas and there's not a damn thing libtards can do about it.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was pretext to get rid of him for being bald, doesn't look good.

Bill O'Reilly must really be kicking himself for a $30M settlement months before this all broke, now that the dam has broke, nobody fills the need to offer up a cash compensation now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Fuck this kike.
Good riddance.

Ahahahahahaha!
Fuck this kike.
Good riddance.

Trump dropped this;
What Really Happened to Lori Klausutis? (Everything Joe Scarborough Does NOT Want Viewers To Know)

hello newfag

lololol

All of you are fucking idiots. You think they will stop at the Jews? They are taking everyone down at the top who just happen to be Jewish.

k

Let me add more.
imdb.com/name/nm0000219/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

trump like's to start the bants early
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935844881825763328

I wonder what they're trying to take attention away from?

This needs to stop. Any woman can just say anything and get a man fired now. At any moment we are next. At our jobs, at our schools, anywhere.

What is your point? There is nothing wrong with kikes getting gassed by their golem. Are there /ourguys/ in Hollyjew or in DC? No. Let it burn. Let them eat each other. Encourage it.

Lul

Checked

Some fres avaca do

So far its jews being jewed, do you have a problem with that? Oh wait, you probably do, Moshe.

Add your own text

So laying down a landscape where anyone can be fired based on solely words of an SJW is fine because some rich jews (who will remain rich) got taken down? Pic related almost lost because of this shit and he's not Jewish. Remember that.

these are 99% true though, which is why the companies are firing immediately for damage control and none of the kike's getting fired are lawyering up.

if any of these people lawyered up they could probably sue these women for libel, and the companies too maybe, assuming it isn't true. none of these kikes are even trying to fight it. i'll bet matt got a sweet deal when he was "fired" too. i'm sure he had a contract and i'm sure there was an early termination clause or something that resulted in him getting millions when they killed the contract.

also it's not just women spacey was btfo for being a faggot by another faggot.

It doesn't always work this way. Maybe these people are fine with it because they are rich and had long careers and will be able to fuck around the rest of their lives, but these accusations aren't even being investigated as criminal accusations. Meanwhile, others have gone through this same shit. Video related, someone who almost ended up in jail because of this.

that is the shitty part. a company doesn't need a reason to fire you. i don't know if there's any recourse if a company fires you simply because of a "claim" with zero proof. You could sue the woman for libel but I'm not sure if you can sue the company.

Oh but they have one. And it's a random woman making it up because it can just happen that way. At my university, a tenured professor was accused of sexual harassment by a student he never taught and he was fired. These woman have nothing, they are no one, suing them for libel will take more money out of your pocket and in the end your reputation is still trashed and you're unhirable. These simple solutions of "just sue the accuser" don't work when your family is already struggling because the primary breadwinner is blacklisted.

Leftists hate this dude. I told my mom about this and the first thing she said was

PURE COINCIDENCE!

Why have you not committed matricide yet?

it's all true but I don't know what the solution is. the companies are filled with kikes who will fire for mere claims. expose the woman for being a lieing whore, sue her, make sure her name is known for making false accusations. get laws passed, i don't know.

at the moment this is hitting the leftists like crazy though so let it happen. eventually they'll start pushing against feminism or completely alienate themselves even further, i don't see how this is bad at the moment. this is the leftists breaking apart.

So how long until he comes out and addresses his "white" privilege for being the cause?

SO YOU'RE SAYING
THEY'RE NOT JUST TAKING DOWN THE JEWS
BUT THEIR WILLING SERVANTS RIGHT DOWN TO THEIR USEFUL IDIOTS?

I can't find happiness in any of this. While I love seeing the left burn over this, I know I'm next. We all are.

The Trump curse is real (It's always been real).

unlike the professor in your example, where nobody cares, matt lauer is fully capable of making public statements and defending himself in public, and shaming NBC, kvetching that these are all lies, and the same goes for o'reilly, there is no proof, this woman is sketchy, etc, yet none of these people do, they just go quietly, which makes me think these claims are mostly true and that these leftists are all hypocrites which they naturally all are. hannity defended himself and immediately lawyered up, and he's still there.

They go quietly because going against will end up tearing apart their Leftist "side" if they do say something. They go quietly, laying down the landscape where innocent people can just be easily accused for no reason whatsoever.

I'm genuinely curious as to how someone as stupid as you can function in everyday life.

that explains the leftists but not o'reilly. and are these leftists willing to completely destroy their careers and future earning potential for the cause? i think it's more likely that these claims actually happened, and it's more of a class thing than a political one. the rich are much more likely to want to fuck the hot secretary, who more than likely is perfectly willing to fuck her way to the top, completely forgetting that their going to turn on them at the drop of a hat.

But the issue is in what I stated earlier. These are not criminal offenses. These claims are flimsy and are solely based on the words of one person. This sort of thing is furthering the far Left's agenda of feelings over fact, where feminists have much more power. Single cases like O'Reilly maybe did happen. Meanwhile, Bolling was fired on an accusation as well and is suing his accuser, but that didn't stop him from being blacklisted and his son killing himself over the false charges. These accusations need to be looked at with more scrutiny. Aiding in the witchhunt because some people we don't like are in the crossfire won't work when they come for us, because these tactics are getting more and more brazen. It took less than a few hours for NBC to file Lauer.

Good. The more the normies are pushed the better for us. Not like we aren't already living under a kike tyranny heading for extinction.

Some of us actually have lives, and jobs, and kids. Some of us actually want to propagate the white race, unlike you who calls us normies. This shit doesn't help us.

At Leftist organizations. The Right isn't ideologically committed to always believing accusers (which is why Roy Moore is still going to win).

But he didn't lose. This is because he is not caught in the Left's trap, only the Left and the cucks are.

This guy is suing his accuser and has denied it consistently, yet he was still fired. Remember him? Plus there are many more who are not public personalities who are accused of things like this and possibly fired or reprimanded for things they didn't do. Also, why should anyone, President Trump, Roy Moore, or anyone, have to go through these false accusations? People are allowing this sort of thing to happen because no one is stepping back and saying enough is enough.

And how are you going to do that living under a hostile government that wants you dead? Need I remind you there are bigger issues at stake here?
This is a good example of kikes pushing things too far. Scores of men are ready to oppose this. Those are all potential allies to the cause.

Pushing what too far? The only kikery I see is allowing these poor, defenseless women to get anyone they don't like fired, jailed, etc. What the hell did Matt Lauer even do, even if these claims happen to be real (which they probably aren't because there is no investigation on them). How about you stop pushing your blackpills too?

Their agenda. You do know that Jews are already in charge, and unless white men oppose them the result will be extinction? To do oppose them we need normies on our side. A Trump movement, only more extreme.
Yes, women having this much power fucking sucks, but ending up in a noose in a new USSA is worse. The positive aspect is that we are given an opportunity to redpill more people. Most of these are Jews and many men are already waking up to the fact they are under attack.

By your own admission, this is just a ploy that jews are using to get lesser jews or jews who are useless to them fired. This isn't redpilling anyone when the moment someone is redpilled they get accused of a crime because the jewish run system allows this to happen. Any cheering this on is just making us useful idiots to their cause. Men are not waking up because look at this fucking thread, no one cares. By your own logic, they are attacking themselves because they know we hate them, therefore we won't question it when the outcome is one that hurts us too.

It means he took pictures. Maybe one of those Russian hackers got into Matty's phone?

Mexican Jews: bad news.

Gamergate ==> Gawkergate ==> panic ==> less $ from viewers and advertiers ==> can't afford to pay off bimbo eruptions / arkancide them due to less $ ==> the current situation.

You're welcome.

That's another user. I think this is just feminism gone amok. Kikes are united by their religion, they are not part of some immensely powerful conspiracy. That is why it always goes tits up for them in the West. At some point they push too far and get thrown out.
And men are waking up. Not all, and perhaps not fast enough, but they are. Racism is becoming mainstream again, something which was unthinkable only ten years ago. Comments railing against third wave feminism is even more common. Again, very unusual 10 years ago. You just gotta keep the faith and keep fighting.

Don't take (((hate bait))) but just point out that this behavior has no place in civil society.

Wonder if Joe groped Mika?

I won't employ women. Well, maybe my wife, but that's because she's cute.

He actually murdered an intern IIRC

Someone please make an info graphic of how many kikes have been accused of sexual assault. What are we at now 70/80 now?

Yes. IIRC they found her dead in his office and the entire investigation was memory holed. Trumps tweet means the real story will be leaked again.

Not an official kike according to their dumb criteria but he was half-yid.

Only question now is Stein or Berg?

No unless its blatantly pointed out. Evangelical & baptists cucks will need the most help of any group.

"Ben" Garrison Keilor was also let go.

Their criteria means nothing, they don't get to have completely different criteria. Half yid is full yid, which is two halves too many.

Guess he spent a little too long hanging around the Apple Biscuit cafe.

Let the salt flow. Tasty.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

Wasn't that the cunt on the old "Regis & Kathy Lee" stay-at-home-mother-brainwashing talk show that got wrecked for running a sweatshop? How did she get back on the TV circuit?

They dont know. They cant even fathom their own hypocrisy. Theyre retards. Democracy really is destined to fail.

Wow way to be sexist shitlords. Nothing said it was a woman.

You burgers are still doing the muh sexual harassment thing? kek

checked for the platonic form of cognitive dissonance ie; shitlibs

You got a version of that graphic that's for humans, not fucking ants?

Stupider journalists incapable of thinking up questions on their own are on the way.

reported

kys

At this point I think it's illegal not to replace all TV personalities with niggers. Most white males don't watch daytime television, but literally every daytime talk show, game show, any housewife garbage on TV between 8am and 5pm is either a nigger and a blonde white woman, a group of women (of which 70% are black or some mystery meat), or just a straight up solo nigger host.

There's another whole thread about the blatant nigger male with blonde white female trope in EVERY BRITISH CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL. In 10 years there won't be a single white male on TV.

Don't watch the electric jew.

A suggestion
Put a liiitle star in the "o"'s so even the blind can figure it out.
Maes it really hard to deny it.

fuckoff.

(11)
Again you know nothing. Funny how most people accused actually did some shit. Isnt it?

Hey kike. We are the ones who willing be coming for the jews. You are kvetching to the wrong audience.

I need to point out something. If the Left self destructs its one thing.

But giving literal WITCH HUNT powers to a bunch of cunts past the proverbial Wall is a bad, bad, bad idea. It will backfire. It will hurt us in the long run.

Women do not need cultic power.
Their power is derived.

This is a deeper level of getting screwed without the pink.

that guy always acted like he had a vagina when someone was in the news for groping and flirting with people, now hes the one getting "JUST"-ed

they give more solace for this corny asshole than they do for victims of mass shootings

make it so

I mean to say the Right should not be openly parading every 50yr old who spent time playing hide the congressional pork 30 yrs ago.

SOME of the accusers will have gotten benefit in the past, even if it was merely status or pride or enjoyment.

THESE are whores who are asking for half a refund.
Think on that.

The rest even if true is creating a bad power dynamic change.
Quite honestly, with power and money DOES come women who wish to absorb it, dwell in it, by providing the only talent they have.
It has always been so.

Why are we allowing ((someone)) to change the historical narrative? What purpose is served?
Women do not need and should not have cultic power.

I mean, why would Lauer not step down? MSNBC could have swept it under the rug and told matt to resign. It seems like they are trying to ruin is reputation for (((disobeying)))

It's always the lefty males pretending to be feminists screeching the loudest, all while trying to grab every pussy in sight.

The actual cuck soy boys who really are feminist true believers are revolted by pussy.

Pretty sure Andy Dick is a gentile, though he is certainly an honorary kike.

The left deserves it. The rest are starting to stand up. For years it has only been used against the enemies of the progressives and jews. Now it's hurting them at the same time it's failing to stop people closer to our side.

So basically, shit's awesome and you're a jewfag niggercuck.

i'll check that.

to the fags crying about "anyone could be accused and fired like this" Not if you're running your own business, the only way that happens is if you're a cuck who whores their work out to corporations. Anyone in that position deserves it.

And then during the 11pm local news they'll have a Black male with a White woman to hold you during the daily tales of terror in the crime-ridden cities.

It's an almost daily occurrence. Something big is brewing.

If it was just him, sure, but there is an effort underway that is removing highly placed assets (controlled via blackmail or otherwise) within our kike media, which also includes the entertainment industry. Notice how the kike's response has only targeted small-fry Republicans in State and local politics and no one from their controlled opposition in DC. Meanwhile, the counter force, whatever that might be, is the one targeting DC kikes and their pet niggers.

Its obvious the feminist side of the democrats party sees that the current leaders are weak and replacable. They're attempting and succeeding with a long term coup isnt it odd how all of these accusers are just now coming out after the democrars suffer a historic loss?. Hopefully they succeed, theyre by far one of the more incompetent sects of American leftism.

Trump didn't sue either.

I'd believe it If Pelosi wasn't a vocal defendant of the two being targeted. Those within the party voicing concerns, feminists and their betas, have been unable to remove Franken, or Conyers, which indicates to me they are not the source and are not in control of the information being leaked/shared.

WINNING

Most of GG's actions were invisible, like gathering information to report to major advertisers for large (((media))) companies about said companies' horrible bullshit, like doxxing articles and other hitpieces. Even that shit wouldn't have happened if Jizzball, Gawker, and other shitsites hadn't all jumped on the _GAYMURZ IZ DED, I CHEKED. ALL GAYMURZ IS MUHSOGGYNEEZ AND RAPECIST!_ platform all at once.
Look up how many anti-GG faggots are getting busted for this same shit, after claiming to be white knights.

I don't think Pelosi cares about any "causes" apart from lining her and her husbands pockets.

The same can be said about many of the other mainstream feminists, and even the pathetic e-beggar variety found on Tumblr. Dems wouldn't place their feminist narratives at risk in this fashion, not when they could quietly present these allegations to the person they wish to get rid of, behind closed doors, as they usually do, and avoid the public spectacle and the subsequent black eye to their brand of controlled opposition. The chaos this has caused, coupled with the mixed messaging, has demonstrated they are not the responsible party. What you're witnessing are vultures, struggling to take advantage of the chaos. The old guard that's still in charge of the left's controlled opposition wields considerable power over their sphere, as was demonstrated after Hillary's loss.

I don't even care. If it hurts the enemy, I'm gonna go with it. Principles don't matter, Mitch. We're through playing by the rules. This is how the left ran rings around us for 100 years and it's time we started doing the same. The other side employs taqiyya and double standards every day. It's inspiring honestly to see at least a few people on the right starting to do the same.

things have escalated to a cold war between the right and left, war has no rules

One more observation. Something has been bothering me about this whole sex harassment thing. I thought on it and it hit me.
You have attacks on rightist targets organized by the left. It looks wobbly but as usual it fizzles out as the left can't plan anything correctly.
But then it starts to hit their own people. And it accelerates. Hard. Valuable people (almost you'd say sacrificial) were taken down on the left.

Why?
I asked who benefited last post. I knew something was wrong.

Thesis ===> antithesis ===> synthesis.
We're being played.

What is missing from news coverage now? [What replaced it?]
What was gaining traction slowly for months?
Two months ago what looked like it was going to damage or take down hollywood?

And now if someone historically refers to a hollywood sex scandal in the 2010s what will be remembered?
What won't?

This was a societal op. Massive.

sorry user but
hes not really a kike user
kikishness is matrilineal

I'm not surprised Louis C.K. tripped some anons up because his stage name intentionally obscures his real jewish roots "Louis Szekaly".

I can't believe Stephen Seagal's kikery slipped past some of you, though. "Seagal" and "Segal" are classical bastardizations of the jewish surname "Siegel" that a lot of jew immigrants adopted when they came to America. Similarly, you see a bunch of "Kohn's" and "Cowen's" running around who were originally named "Cohen".

That's what I've seen from libtards today in comments sections, they think this shit is femdom and women will take over everything. Those sealed indictments better be good after this stagnant state of affairs…

Fuck off rabbi. Kikishness is genetic

fuck off Q

Oh I know! They're all democrats!!

Peter Thiel, Hulk Hogan and his lawyers thanked internet sleuths for using archive.is to get all of Gawker's bullshit articles and the tweets of their idiotic editorial team, so give them credit you fucking gigantic retard.

jake tapper is next

you heard it here first

Even gawker said it was GG that killed them. They could have raised the millions to pay the lawsuit without loosing control if we had not made them so toxic no one would touch them except a corrupt mexican tv station, and even then they had to sell the whole dammed thing in a fire sail.

Wow, I can't fucking believe that. How did this outrage go from outing Harvey Weinstein to destroying Garrison Keilor?

Kek

BEST MEME INCOMING
529 5th Ave #2
New York, NY 10017-4683
(212) 759-6556 - Landline
(212) 249-0000 - Landline
(631) 287-0000 - Landline
(917) 602-3141 - Wireless
(212) 759-3761 - Landline
(212) 925-2132 - Landline
(212) 249-1804 - Landline
(212) 570-0346 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
32016 Wallington Ct
Westlake Village, CA 91361-4135
(818) 887-8819 - Landline
(818) 887-8832 - Landline
(818) 203-2230 - Wireless
(310) 551-0903 - Landline
(310) 989-3034 - Wireless
(818) 989-3034 - Landline

pick all three

Turns out there are more than a few dykes out there who are more than a little upset that Hillary didn't get elected.

womyn don't deserve a voice or a vote in society.
they are servants and property, nothing more.

neck yourself torpedo
If you think a woman is property than you are literally worse than a mudslime

These two whores,(Gifford and mystery meat) have been in the inner circle since when I used to still watch the Televitz. I doubt that these 'accusations against Laurestein are any surprise to them so don't get on national T.V. and cry your crocodile tears you lying cunts.

Depends on the companies handbook. If it doesn't explicity state they can fire you for hurting the companies image then you are good. They can't fire you for accusations. Though most of these people have contracts that state that if their employment hurts the image of the company then they can terminate their contract.

MGTOWkike, fuck off. We don't need your D&C bs here.

every time

Seems more like everything is being proven right. From now on no one can dismiss something as "conspiracy". People eyes are opening to the shit going on. This is just the beginning user. More are being exposed everyday. Senators caught being pedos. Democrats in every part of the country are being taken down. Republicans for the most part aren't being implicated in these types of crimes. History will remember this as a time when the country cut out all the pedo democrat faggots.

Meme you fools!

Add him nao!
This is going to be the new trump curse infographic.

Now is the time to strike!

kike-free bump

Women are property, that is why rape and sexual assault is so offensive. Do you just let niggers walk into your house and fuck with your figmas? Fuck no, you grab your shotgun and castle doctrine that pavement ape's guts across your living room.

Why hasn't that fucking piece of shit been murdered by one of his victims, yet?