PRESIDENT OF EU: IMPORT AFRICA

EU President: Without Millions of African Migrants, Europe Will Be Lost

Brussels is opening legal pathways for migrants “who want to come” says European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker, declaring that Europe has a “clear need” for mass migration from Africa.

Speaking ahead of the EU-Africa summit this week, where leaders of EU and African nations will meet to discuss migration, he told Deusche Well that “if we don’t offer legal ways of emigrating to Europe, and immigrating within Europe, we will be lost.

“If those who come — who are, generally speaking, the poor and needy — are no longer able to enter the house of Europe through the front door, they’ll keep making their way in through the back windows.”

Claiming that the continent “will clearly need immigration in the coming decades”, he said EU nations “have to provide [Africans] who want to come, and are able to come, and whose situation makes it possible for them to come, with legal paths to get to Europe”.

archive.is/RQZRW

archive.is/e4xsh#selection-199.0-199.71

archive.is/QXfqc

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000004073635/Maschinen-statt-Menschen
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=138630
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/the-father-of-the-european-union-the-real-mover-shaker-behind-the-curtain/
hist-chron.com/judentum-aktenlage/zionismus/op/Kalergi/ENGL-Kalergi-plan.html
redgreenalliance.com/2016/04/06/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-via-mass-immigration/
nexusedizioni.it/it/CT/su-kalergi-la-prossima-scomparsa-degli-europei-5680
nexusedizioni.it/it/CT/il-piano-kalergi-5670
epochtimes.de/politik/welt/die-neue-voelkerwanderung-prophetie-oder-insiderwissen-a2190425.html
salon24.pl/u/spiritol/782374,masowa-migracja-a-plan-kalergi
bvoltaire.fr/faut-debaptiser-place-richard-de-coudenhove-kalergi/
sceptr.net/2017/11/eu-wil-nog-meer-migranten-laten-overkomen/
wakkeremensen.blogspot.si/2017/07/het-kalergi-plan-juli-2017.html
demokrata.hu/blog/2017-11-21/eszelos-menekultpropaganda
agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/le-plan-kalergi-genocide-des-172751
balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php
lequotidien.re/opinion/le-courrier-des-lecteurs/303581-le-plan-kalergi-ou-le-genocide-des-peuples-europeens.html
darkmoon.me/2016/project-white-genocide-the-dark-agenda-of-count-coudenhove-kalergi/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/11/12/europes-refugee-crisis-and-the-kalergi-plan-for-white-genocide/
thebridgelifeinthemix.info/history/in-profile-the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/#sthash.ACRI0i2f.dpbs
euractiv.de/section/osterreich/news/juncker-erhalt-coudenhove-kalergi-europapreis/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
express.co.uk/news/world/785488/European-Union-Migration-Europe-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Asylum-Seekers
archive.is/2HRqL
politico.eu/article/jean-claude-juncker-migration-calls-for-migrants-to-have-legal-ways-to-reach-europe/
africa-eu-partnership.org/fr/node/8400
eufundedproeutroll.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/eu-federalization-the-pan-european-manifesto-paneuropa/
thestructuralengineer.info/news-center/news/item/448-bridge-will-link-africa-to-europe
politicalbeauty.com/rescue.html
rt.com/news/327756-refugee-bridge-eu-mediterranean-africa/
reuters.com/article/us-africa-eu-summit-merkel/merkel-end-smuggling-and-slavery-allow-legal-migration-for-africans-idUSKBN1DT1G8?il=0
euractiv.com/section/africa/news/eu-africa-summit-merkel-macron-join-forces-for-migration-agreements-with-africa/
consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/international-summit/2017/11/29-30/
rinea.org/en/588.php
africa-eu-partnership.org/en/newsroom/all-news/au-eu-summit-2017
web.archive.org/web/20171129203459/http://politicalbeauty.com
archive.is/bTnC0
web.archive.org/web/20171129203914/http://politicalbeauty.com/rescue.html
defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/italy-clashes-between-citizens-migrants/
euronews.com/2017/11/28/exclusive-european-heavyweights-tell-brussels-to-cut-hungary-funding
archive.is/urxJm
dw.com/en/jean-claude-juncker-migrants-need-legal-ways-to-come-to-europe/a-41556151
archive.is/81QG2
archive.is/GSCZq
archive.is/EJlYd
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42149444
archive.is/fV3fN.
af.reuters.com/article/africaTech/idAFKBN1DT1HJ-OZATP
surprisingeurope.com/search/tag/african migrants
express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
archive.is/7fwJq
express.co.uk/news/world/886289/EU-foreign-aid-Eritrea-slave-labour-EU-latest-news-Isaias-Afewerki
euobserver.com/migration/139543
euobserver.com/opinion/140053
archive.is/4ER5s
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/29/eu-migrant-policies-rejected-74-per-cent-people-central-europe/
project-syndicate.org/commentary/rebuilding-refugee-asylum-system-by-george-soros-2015-09
archive.is/9mj7M
info-direkt.eu/2015/08/13/rothschild-und-die-asyl-industrie/
new.euro-med.dk/20151106-unmasked-the-mastermind-and-his-plan-behind-the-mass-invasion-of-europe-in-8-steps.php
allafrica.com/stories/201711300541.html
spectator.org/raw-exposure-leftwing-Religion
sptnkne.ws/fbbQ
archive.is/1jt78
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
archive.is/TDypa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-people-of-europe/
bostonglobe.com/news/world/2017/11/29/die-car-crammed-with-migrants-dives-off-cliff-greece/S16pcZXQfUcXWZcOg32p7O/story.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-greece/greece-moves-asylum-seekers-from-lesbos-to-mainland-idUSKBN1DU2AR
archive.is/HharR
amazon.com/dp/1440855242/ref=rdr_ext_tmb
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-5007_en.htm
archive.is/OvU2F
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-5032_fr.htm
archive.is/UuVvz
archive.is/OvU2F#selection-679.0-689.516
archive.is/Nwrqj#selection-722.1-731.1
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_STATEMENT-17-5029_en.htm
eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/36393/opening-remarks-hrvp-mogherini-african-union-european-union-ministerial-meeting-ahead-5th_en
redgreenalliance.com/2016/07/13/mogherini-and-the-eu-disinfo-task-force/
eeas.europa.eu/euvsdisinfo/docs/disinformation_review_05-07-2016_eng.pdf
au.int/en/pressreleases/20171130/joint statement- migrant situation-libya
eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/36346/closing-remarks-high-representativevice-president-federica-mogherini-6th-european-union-africa_en
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-4972_en.htm
ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/2014-2019/ansip/announcements/opening-statement-vice-president-ansip-high-level-panel-digital-economy-eu-africa-business-forum_en
ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/publication/eur-scientific-and-technical-research-reports/science-au-eu-partnership-building-knowledge-sustainable-development
eu-commission.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/index.html?appid=812befd5af5c449e83116ff45cf24819
archive.is/tqVFI
gatestoneinstitute.org/11480/europe-migrant-crisis-exodus
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42270239
archive.is/invmk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/who-ya-gonna-fight-landmark-treat-signed-create-eu-army
wikiReligion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking nonsensical babble from a kike puppet subhuman.

Western idiocy wants to kill itself.
Nothing new really.
Central and Eastern Europe will probably still try to save their souvereignity from their lunatics and it might turn out to be the killshot for the eu.

They always seem to make paradoxical statements. I wonder why. So in the event of a disaster they can say in court that they only did what they thought best? Or is Europe codeword for their decadent Union and all its institutions? These ((("Europeans"))) have taken out and butchered the Europe from the European Union. I shall aim to call to it as The Union and refer to them as Unionists.

Yes, that is how they have been branding it.

Daily reminder that the EU is NOT Europe.

I smell kike or shabbo's goy with kike logic installed

Doesn't need to be said. You, I, and everyone here all know why.
Seems too nice to me. Might not convey what we're actually calling them. I say we just call them what they are: anti-European.

Clarification, as with all Jewish drivel: by "we" he means the parasitical stratum he belongs to.

They literally know that if you send the Africans back, they will stop coming. They know, we did it in Australia with our 'refugees' who sailed half way across the world to get here.

If you tell them that they'll be accepted into the EU, there's going to be literally millions of them coming and shitting things up. Millions. The only logical thing I can think of is that they are trying to spark some large-scale conflict.

It's literally at the point where the EU is obviously and blatantly working against the European people. We need these people taken out as soon as possible.

Oy gevalt! Just vote goyim!

How did that go in Brazil and South Africa? The Revolution starts with you!

Is this guy not at all fearing for his life? How can you just say that without expecting to be shot in the head at any moment you step outside?

Oh, you bet they are. A conflict that would give them a perfect excuse to send their goons to kill all White men who still have the balls to stand up for themselves and their families. Or all Whites, just for good measure. I can easily imagine German, British and French newspapers gleefully reporting on "yet another family of racist murderers destroyed by a drone strike today".
Not saying that we won't have to eradicate these bloodsuckers and their offspring ourselves. But they definitely have the tech and brawn to try and do it to us, and much faster.

When I see stuff like this I typically err on the side of stupidity and over-idealism by people in charge; take someone like Trudeau from my country. I don't think that he's stupid, I think that he's really just the product of rich kid liberalism and one of the most famous (literal) cuckolds in the country's history. This, however, is blatant evil. They know exactly what they're doing with "Brussels is opening legal pathways for migrants “who want to come” says European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker, declaring that Europe has a “clear need” for mass migration from Africa." It's a blatant call for population replacement which in itself is a nice way of saying that it's genocide.

time for talking is over. this is a clear message that as long as these kike slaves live they will try to exterminate us.
which only leaves one option. they have to die. fast.

You're not thinking from within their paradigm. They view us as interchangable tax production units. They couldn't care less about our cultures and race. To them such things are quaint remnants of a past world.

They literally want a global society. They want 1 race of weak culture less consumers who are utterly dominated by total surveillance boxed into cities because of muh climate change. We are heading into a global technocratic state which will rule in a brave new worldbstyle with an iron fist of censorship, mind control through history control, absolute military force and a drugged up population kept sick and confused till they can replace us with machines and probably merge into machines themselves.

From that point of view your wanting to keep your bastardised little scrap of european culture( that is really just Roman culture which was Greek which was Egyptian anyway) is just a joke in the face of their lofty ambitions.

That's why they do such weird shit. And it's why we will never be able to convince them not to do it. Hitler was right that we need a final solution. It's up to us to stop them as soon as possible because the noose is closing. Get strong. Become wise. Lead those around you. Wake them up.

Yep. The trick here is to kill as many of them as possible when the time comes - before they escape to their bunkers and manage to hunker down and send their zogbots and brown hordes against us.
Just know that for all their posturing and psychopathy, these creatures are extreme cowards at heart. They are not fighters, they are manipulators, the only way they are able to exist is by lies and treachery, while getting their dirty work done by brainwashed pawns. Remember when Dutch anti-rapefugee protestors started breaking down doors of the city council where a rapefugee settlement was being discussed? These creatures tried to ignore them for about a minute, and then openly shat themselves and panicked. Most of them will lose their minds at the mere suggestion of violence - use this to your advantage.

It's not idiocy, it's the planned genocide of our race. They know these people are a burden to economy and reduce every aspect of society, they want them here despite and because of that

Just read this again.

I meant to say that I don't think that's he's EVIL.

You sure about that, bud?

Yes, and posting a fake quote doesn't change my mind. And no, I don't think you know that it's fake -and perhaps I'm wrong and am prepared to be proven so- but I Googled it and found nothing other than an anti-Trudeau Facebook page with the quote and no source.

And to clarify since there is always one retard who likes to start shit due to being unable to read: I don't like Trudeau; I think he's a fucking retard but I do dislike the people who voted for him based on his anti-white Canadian policies (I'd say about half at least voted for this reason). He is, as I can tell, an absolute cuckold idiot whose core base is tumblr users who turned 18 just in time to vote, and miscellaneous Asians who want their gibs and victim status.

I think its both tbh
And both should be removed from existence as well as is possible

That kiked faggot should just admit he wants a dumbed down eurasian-negroid race for Europe.

Got to have a scape goat for the masses to slaughter lest they turn their anger on the plutocrats that actually brought them all the misery they're so angry about.

What retarded premise is he using to push this notion. Lost how?

See

Apparently all the Yuropoors missed this important memo:
IF YOU KILL US, WE WIN

Thanks, but that still doesn't answer my basic question. Lost how? Just pretend I'm a stupid Burger not following the EU or it's lies too closely user.

With respect I think you are underestimating the nature of evil. One must never submit to the notion that calculated and systematic evil is committed out of naivety or inadvertently as a result of coercion. Trudeau is evil in the spiritual sense, in the true sense.

Consider that his father sold Canada in 1974 with the Bank of Canada act, from which point on Canada has been owned by private bankers and it’s debts have grown year on year ever since. So the father sells the nation into never ending debt and the Son genocides it’s people. If you cannot see evil here then you are lost.

If the import of niggers is stopped, Europeans will no longer have a distraction that prevents them from taking a look at their internal problems and realizing just who is causing them. Then Juncker and his (((ilk))) will truly be lost.

derstandard.at/2000004073635/Maschinen-statt-Menschen

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=138630

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/the-father-of-the-european-union-the-real-mover-shaker-behind-the-curtain/

hist-chron.com/judentum-aktenlage/zionismus/op/Kalergi/ENGL-Kalergi-plan.html

redgreenalliance.com/2016/04/06/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-via-mass-immigration/

nexusedizioni.it/it/CT/su-kalergi-la-prossima-scomparsa-degli-europei-5680

nexusedizioni.it/it/CT/il-piano-kalergi-5670

epochtimes.de/politik/welt/die-neue-voelkerwanderung-prophetie-oder-insiderwissen-a2190425.html

salon24.pl/u/spiritol/782374,masowa-migracja-a-plan-kalergi

bvoltaire.fr/faut-debaptiser-place-richard-de-coudenhove-kalergi/

sceptr.net/2017/11/eu-wil-nog-meer-migranten-laten-overkomen/

wakkeremensen.blogspot.si/2017/07/het-kalergi-plan-juli-2017.html

demokrata.hu/blog/2017-11-21/eszelos-menekultpropaganda

agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/le-plan-kalergi-genocide-des-172751

balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

lequotidien.re/opinion/le-courrier-des-lecteurs/303581-le-plan-kalergi-ou-le-genocide-des-peuples-europeens.html

darkmoon.me/2016/project-white-genocide-the-dark-agenda-of-count-coudenhove-kalergi/

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/11/12/europes-refugee-crisis-and-the-kalergi-plan-for-white-genocide/

thebridgelifeinthemix.info/history/in-profile-the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/#sthash.ACRI0i2f.dpbs

euractiv.de/section/osterreich/news/juncker-erhalt-coudenhove-kalergi-europapreis/

Perhaps this is true. It makes sense at the very least. It's just hard for me to think that he's really this bad on a conscience level simply because he comes across as so unbelievably stupid. Whenever he says his stupid lines I always think that he's saying them in the context of some dumb Valley girl whose only experience with black people is having Will Smith as a neighbour and thus thinks that the white people in Chicago who don't want their kids going to Dindu High are just mean for no reason.

Haha, OK true. But surely he's not saying something like that openly. Is his claim economic destruction of the EU if they don't import millions of niggers (lol the irony there), military desctruction if they don't millions of niggers (heh niggers are much more likely to attack Europeans than defend them) or what?

Good explanation. Saved.

His whole thing is that Europe needs them because:

If you want anything more about this cunt, this is ALL you need to know, and the link below is in the second archived link in OP.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/

There is, will never be, and never was any intent from him and his ideological peers to give half of an eighth of a shit about European (see: white) people in any other context than to have them not exist.

That makes no sense.
He sold all canada's gold reserves and started importing shitskins. Hes' evil. Stupid evil is still evil

The French a cowards now anyway. They can't start a new revolution because their freemasons are cucked. Europe will die because it became the camp of the saints.

Ah, now you've hit the motherlode. The reason he makes these vague statements is that he cannot start to explain himself. In this case, everyone would be immediately on to him. So he is saying things like "we will be lost" to influence the feelings of cretinous normalfags, who will hear that and think "indeed, where would we be without wonderful things like kebab?" Thankfully, his target audience is shrinking by the hour - it's hard to believe the equality and diversity spiel when your daughter is getting harassed by gangs of feral apes at school.
Anyway, creatures like Juncker are just puppets, pawns in a large genocidal scheme; at best, they aren't even aware of what they are doing, while at worst they are in on the plan and go along with it happily because they think that once their work is done, they will be able to retreat to a safe place with the money their treason has earned. Useful idiots, careerist sociopaths and low-importance kike patsies enacting a destructive plan.
The solution, as always, comes from the barrel of a gun. These people cannot be persuaded to stop and will not just throw up their hands and leave because they got voted out. They need to be killed, quickly and unexpectedly, in a single wave across the entire Europe. Victors are not judged. Because in a protracted civil war scenario, the odds will be not be in favor of White Europeans - the kikes have too many assets to deploy against us. Such is my opinion.

Why are you spamming the thread with unspoilered scat?

I would suggest that the impression of naivety he emits in his rhetoric is by design. It wouldn’t do well for him to explain his vision for a “post national” Canada as a detailed manifesto, a more effective method to gain support is to frame it as “being nice” and “enacting equality”.

Consider Donald Trump, he is clearly a very intelligent man yet he utilises the same methods. “Build the wall” and “get their coats” during the rallies was more effective than a detailed plan on immigration reform would have been. Consider also than many fully believe that President Trump is moron just as you suggest Trudeau is naive.

Alternatively: Opening borders to third world immigrants will serve to make spreading the coming pandemic easier.

Kikes will hang for this.

required reading and watching

Who is even this fucking cunt? Some Luxembourgish kike? He was never elected, he was never chosen. Who the fuck does he think he is, speaking on the behalf of all of Europe?

This fuckoff queer is going to eat enrichment sooner than later.

I hope he fairs as well as that all holes German mayor that got fukken neck stabbed.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

So, alive and with extra victim points?

Can't disagree with more stabbings. They need to feel longer steel.

Europe has a clear need to stop the Jewish genocide of every European countries people, with any means necessary.CLEARLY.

Lordy, that is something special.

Always remember, Trudeau was voted in not on a slim margin, but he got a majority. He has a majority government, and thats why he is able to do literally anything he wants without opposition. Its pretty much like if Republicans always had to vote absolutely the same, all for everything, or the leader could be thrown out of his job (which is bad for the party). So itd be like anything Trump proposes, passes instantly with no opposition.

Trudeau has THAT power.

They are following the Kalergi plan so blatantly, I'd presume it's a trap, if it wasn't for kikes being so fucking obvious to make it a game.

Thread summary;

needs to be memed

t. newfag

hes no puppet. youre right about the first part though.

newfags need to lurk 2 year before posting

EUROPEAN countries will be FORCED to toe the line when it comes to accepting migrants from Africa and the Middle East, the President of the EU Commission said.
express.co.uk/news/world/785488/European-Union-Migration-Europe-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Asylum-Seekers
archive.is/2HRqL

politico.eu/article/jean-claude-juncker-migration-calls-for-migrants-to-have-legal-ways-to-reach-europe/

This is one step below outright saying, 'We want to replace all Whites.'. It's almost like they are trying to get whites to rise up against them.

I don't understand why these people call for this so blatantly as if they have something massive to gain out of it…. nor do I understand why they get away with it.

As if I spend all day on your faggot tabloid board. Recuse yourself, you pitiful faggot. The word and law coming down around you is not a game.

africa-eu-partnership.org/fr/node/8400

White Nationalists are not white, they are controlled opposition. Anyone that crowds around anything but their own family are traitors to America. You want a full white nation, you're going to make it on my goddamn homeland back in Europe, not in America.

You can puff up all you like, all goddamn day but you're just talk. We, are Americans. The final solution. The period on all of this. We say, we are full. Back over the Atlantic, cut the cable.

I have not met a single solitary white nationalist that even knows their bloodline, just a few commonwealth faggots shitpostan. I piss into the Atlantic and hope it comes your way, or goes to Florida, at least.

is this your best?

It's like most of your bones are even brown. I wouldn't take a single one of you to a dinner for my daughter's marriage.

It is a Reckoning, above and beyond your shithole sense of origin. You're all mud bloods, the last effort for true preservation of blood happened in the US. You're garbage trash animals mixed in with your own goddamn enemies because muh dick. Save me your supposed superiority. Especially if you can not do it as I do it. With sanctions and arms. Things built by white men on conquested land. Men with a wanderlust.

Europe was left behind for a reason, it wasn't big enough to fill our shoes. We built everything, from the 13 colonies all away down to Louisiana even. Streets. In our tribute. Fuck along off, you hollow excuse for blood. You are no white man, you are an observer at best.

only "free white people of good character" are american, the founding fathers would not have considered these animals american and neither will i

Cease pretending and start building or doing what will live for centuries, for your children and your children's children to admire and feel you in the stone you laid for something beautiful, not just some fagoff crabshack.

In my town I had only ever seen chinese people as the foreigners, 28 years and maybe only 2 black women ever. In the last 3 months alone I have on a daily basis noticed more and more blacks, arabs and I want to say Malaysians. all of them wearing fucking headshit. I worry.

eufundedproeutroll.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/eu-federalization-the-pan-european-manifesto-paneuropa/

I bet 37 out of 40 UIDs in this thread would think good enough is okay while I was supervising and showing them how to build civilization.

The biggest D&C was shitting on masons. As if we had a union beyond our own family. You want to play in a pine box, go on ahead. You can smell OUR work, every day it rains.

The proposed Jean-Monnet-Bridge is estimated to have a length of 230 km and it will be built with stones - It will join Tunisia to Sicily.

The proposed Jean-Monnet-Bridge is estimated to have a length of 230 km and it will be built with stones - It will join Tunisia to Sicily.

Austria proposes the construction of a bridge that will link North Africa to Europe, which will serve as a "path" for immigrants who want to reach safely the coast of Sicily.

The project envisages the construction of a stone bridge, which will have a length of 230 km, and it could cost up to 230 billion euros.

The construction of the bridge, if the plan is approved, is expected to start in spring 2017 and it is schedule to be completed in 2030.

The bridge will be accessible to everyone.

thestructuralengineer.info/news-center/news/item/448-bridge-will-link-africa-to-europe

I've observed long enough to realize there are no true white nationalists, just actors that have no family tied to doing anything anywhere in particular. The absolute untermensch.

theyre making it out of stone so they can eventually say niggers and europeans have always coexisted and the stone bridge is evidence

MY FUCKING ASS IT'S PANEUROPA. MORE LIKE PANGLOBAL

kikes need to fucking die

America is for my family and that's all, we built what you are allowed to walk on, what non-strip mall office sprawl you enter for comfort. Those are ours. Names on every few bricks. A tombstone and memorial to me and mine, that you are allowed to witness.

You enter any building with old world masonry and marble, you say thank you under your breath. Or you leave.

We are stone and the perpetual guardians of the front. There are none like us and there never will be. We brought ice and stone upon our backs, to build beautiful things here outside of the pervue of yurofags. You'll never be what an actual white nationalist is, because you are not my family. You are a pretender, lashing out for having, truly, no culture. Just like leftists. You are hollow.

politicalbeauty.com/rescue.html

This situation does not suddenly become a life or death struggle when abdul finally has a knife in your chest and mugumbo is balls deep in your wife's corpse.
What we are doing now is like waiting until the brain cancer is terminal before even going to a doctor.

The fuck did all these schizophrenics shitting this place up come from?
Every thread has one of these token loonies now.

(((Someone))) is really unhappy with the ongoing discussions and wants to disrupt them.
Old Russian proverb.

That's your example? Was your family only known for throwing around piss shit and clay? Tragic.

I'll bury you under pavement if you keep up this passive aggressive kikery.

Yes, let's hear more about kikes and keep that in the forefront instead of practicing a real trade or hobby. Go ahead on, with kikes living in your head like a bogeyman instead of tearing ass through the system and destroying everything in your way. Litigation is a fun game, I've allowed it to happen for my father's mortgage just long enough for me to dive in and CONSULT his lawyer.

There goes Maritime transport in the Mediterranean

Good, ports need to close and cruise faggotry need to be wolf packed.

rt.com/news/327756-refugee-bridge-eu-mediterranean-africa/

These people need to get off of my land.

(((They))) do it to test triggers for responses and best ways to D&C a thread. They appear on Holla Forumss side to try generate consensus.

nyc here and I'm noticing much more with the head shit. Even in the nice parts.

Insane

No, not really. Just evil. You are looking in the face of pure, unadulterated evil.

Merkel: End smuggling and slavery, allow legal migration for Africans

reuters.com/article/us-africa-eu-summit-merkel/merkel-end-smuggling-and-slavery-allow-legal-migration-for-africans-idUSKBN1DT1G8?il=0

EU-Africa Summit: Merkel, Macron join forces for migration agreements with Africa

euractiv.com/section/africa/news/eu-africa-summit-merkel-macron-join-forces-for-migration-agreements-with-africa/

consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/international-summit/2017/11/29-30/

At the summit, African and EU leaders will discuss the future of EU-Africa relations, and focus on investing in youth. This is a key priority for Africa and the EU as 60% of the African population is under the age of 25.

President Donald Tusk confirmed the common desire to invest in youth in his opening remarks at the summit on 29 November:

"I would also especially like to welcome the African and European youth who are with us today. You represent a group that has worked hard in the last months. You rightly expect that we listen to you as we discuss priorities and actions for the next years, and that we include you in their implementation, because it is you who will take them forward in the future. Our task as leaders is to take decisions that will make the future safer and more prosperous for all of our youth, both African and European."
President Donald Tusk at the opening the 5th African Union-European Union summit in Abidjan

Opening remarks by President Donald Tusk opening the 5th African Union-European Union summit in Abidjan

Media information

Website of the 5th African Union - EU summit, 29-30 November 2017
Press briefing note (English version)
Press briefing note (French version)

Other priorities of the EU-Africa partnership will be discussed during the summit. These will include:

peace and security
governance including democracy, human rights, migration and mobility
investment and trade
skills development
job creation

rinea.org/en/588.php

Turning Europe into Africa will help neither Europeans nor Africans

lol no way is this not going to be destroyed

WE

The world is mulatto. The world has always been mulatto. Minitru mark doubleplusungood crimethink. Miniluv remake goodthink fullwise.

It helps the niggers who moved. Back in Apefrica they'd either have to work or steal a lot to make a fraction of what they make here with no effort. To women they leave back in Apefrica are even worse than before though.

Kikes know that their retirement system ponzi scheme is going to crash soon, so they want to import more tax cattle to postpone it.

This is the essence of their goal.

Ask yourself a question - If the White race is diluted beyond cohesion, who is left to combat their efforts to make the world a farm?

tbh we got here by our own gullibility. Whites have a critical flaw - we are compassionate of others comparative to all other cultures. (((they))) exploit that vulnerability. Never in the history of mankind could jews conquer us through sheer force. They acquired their power by shaming us into submission.

Ideology like this is what makes me believe that "evil" is a real concept and that it can infect and claim the minds of weak-willed men. These sorts of people proclaim the importance of helping their country, while simultaneously arguing that borders are arbitrary and meaningless and that race doesn't exist.. Culture, civilization, heritage and all that good shit exists in the people who inherit it. Europe is its people. Replacing that population with another means killing Europe.

Even when you put aside the identity politics and all that marxist deconstructivist bullshit, this idea that Europe needs tens of millions of workers who can't speak the language, come from drastically underdeveloped countries where indoor plumbing is considered extravagant luxury, who don't have any STEM industry to speak off in their native economies, and these morons are going to invigorate the economy by bringing their heaping metric fuckload of NOTHING into the economy, just on the cusp of total automatic, AI-driven technology, self-driving cars, vending machines to replace fastfood, and amazing exploding into the biggest fucking company in the worlds (thanks largely in part to their heavily tech-automated business model)…

At best, the only excuse I can cobble together out of this is that the globalist retards are trying to condense as much of the population as possible for political control reasons, but also so they don't have to go through what they estimate as the more expensive process of building up a full infrastructure in 3rd world countries through the inefficient channels of foreign aid and charity programs. It's still utterly self-destructive, but realistically speaking, the politicians in the EU who do this shit already live in heavily guarded private cities. The rest of Europe could burn, but the ruling class would still be comfortable in their little bubble, never truly affected by the ravages brought in by a tidal wave of shitskins.

goddamn it can we get this racewar started already and purge the jews

Yes please. The issue is that everyone is waiting for someone to basically say "go" while there is no one to do so. Aside from Shlomo once he gets his shitskinned hoards ready. People need to make the move to being proactive instead of reactionary. When that happens jews will get gassed and niggers lynched.

+1 for effort

The EU is Junker's brainchild. He'd rather die than see it fail.

Oh, I'd happily take him up on that.

They are going ahead full speed with the plan.
They realize we are on to them and they are not hiding it anymore. Of course you have media still burying it but they know the genie is out of the bottle.

Now is our move.
You need to spread this as far and wide as possible, to be honest memes would be extremely helpful if someone dares venture down that dark path.
Next - work it out some of it has already been posted in the thread (which I agree with) and thought about acting upon but there were only low level in attendance so I decided to pass.
This is dead serious situation critical. Do what you have to do

Fucking EU cucks I swear to god

Until Europe rises up in a war, nothing will change. Nothing less than war can stop destruction of whites.

A heart attack is too good for Merkel. Same with Macron. Same with Juncker. Same for most of the CDU/CSU in Germany. Same for all German and French press outlets with almost no exceptions who push this. All kikes and ALL destroying whites in their homeland. Miserable kikes destroying, very deliberately, thousands of years of beauty and civilization.

This has to end now.

Funny just m last week Israel passed a resolution to ship back 40,000 nigger. In reality, they give them just enough for a ticket to Germany or Sweden ( if you search, even pictures of the maps the Jews give them). Someone should ask this shitbag Juncker in the EU parliament why the Jews don’t want diversity from the kangz?

That's funny. Not surprising the kikes did that.

Nobody should consider asking these motherfuckers anything–"hey, why are you importing vast armies of niggers all day and night into Italy, letting them dock then shipping them up to Germany?" Lol. They know exactly goddamn why they're doing it. The time for asking anyone like Junckers, Merkel, Macron anything is over. They are evil and are participating in the destruction of white civilization forever. There is no future without war now. That's the only chance we have to survive.

OPERATIONS:

web.archive.org/web/20171129203459/http://politicalbeauty.com
archive.is/bTnC0
web.archive.org/web/20171129203914/http://politicalbeauty.com/rescue.html

Why is this Kike still walking and talking? Are all of European men total pussies? Of course, the USA put up with the illegitimate Obama for eight years in compliance! The whole World .IQ100 needs to MAN UP!

They're admitting that the campaign against Europe will be lost if they can't ethnically replace whites. It doesn't mean Europe will be lost and dissapear without immigration.

Merkel and the rest of the EU leaders have NO CHILDREN! They need to be eliminated. Their only interest is more Shekels! Not their countries' futures.

#FeedTheSea

You know that if someone actually made this cowards fear for their lives they wouldn't dare to say this kind of stuff. Seems like the general population is still too confortable and brainwashed to do anything. Seems like they will just keep things confortable enought until there is a white minority in europe. The system could break down, but hey, people get used to having a lower standard of living if it happens slow enought.

so what are we?

White nationalists are most active in eastern Europe right now fam.

Poles are good people. Orban in Hungary is AN hero. The rest of Europe needs to wake the fuck up and take down all the evil cockroaches at EU et al determined to eliminate whites. Enough is enough.

Remember how quiet these cunts got after Utoya?

Poles forever based fam.

Btw, what Alt-right think of Brevik? Wasn't he an Israel Shill?

I don't think anyone here approves of his views on Israel, but I also don't think anyone here doesn't approve of what he did.

Lurk for 20 years.
After so many discussions, I lean towards the opinion that he was simply naive and misguided. It was babby's first redpill, and he immediately went postal, while still believing the "good jew" and "mudslimes are the ultimate enemy" memes. Can't fault his choice of targets, though: traitors and their children. If anything, he spared Norway many shitty future politicians. I think that's how it must be done - these people want to destroy our future, so it is only fair that we destroy theirs.

oh boy, being so naive to think that the politicians aren't aware of the damage they are doing.

The sad truth is that the group that makes the biggest sacrifice always wins, that's why muslism have taken over bast lands despite being some inbreed desert death cult. When we are able to do that level of sacrifice or more, we will be victorious. People will have to sacrifice their lives to make it happen. But we need the will to do it.

Obviously getting as much people on our side as possible before would be great. So keep the redpills flowing, every redpill matters, shift people's (even just a minuscule ammount) perspective everyday without them noticing. Give them breadcrums so that they think they themselves discovered the truth. Hell if enought people realized the truth we could wake up one day and fix all these stuff in a couple of years. Traitors and infiltrators have to be eliminated on the spot tho for that to happen.

I didn't pay much attention to it tbh. I was very busy with work then.

From what i've seen, yes he is.

I've read a bit of Brevik's manifesto, it's a good read. In the first chapters he describes the origins of cultural marxism without naming the Jew which makes me think he was somewhat on the right track.

We should all leave our doors open at night, as if thieves are unable to enter our houses through the front door, then they will keep making their way in through our back windows.

Move Africans to Europe, and Europe will be Africa. (((They're))) not even trying to hide their agenda of genocide by demographic replacement anymore.

I agree 100%. The sickness is already in the body manifest, with more vermin every day. There is no way to outpace this with white breeding. Entire families are sent to the US – their communities are intact and functioning. Whites are too passive and face too much media to do otherwise. The electorate are well on their way, this shit has unfolded.

It's time to gas this motherfucker. As in, burn him in his kike parliament.

Kek. Make it happen.
Time to gas (((them))) all, and then the fucking kikes in the USA & Israel.

Time to end all jews.

There are no guns in Europestan!

So this… is the price… of a Blacked.com Platinum Elite Membership…

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. […]

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

I don't understand why there aren't European death squads being formed. Seriously, if this were to happen in the past there would be small groups of Europeans that got together and made these invaders disappear one by one.

Trump is doing what he can to keep the spics and muds out, but would he open the gates for the niggers?

Yeah, they're well past Midnight.

A guillotine would be far, far too pleasant a way to go and not fit for punishment of these types, i advocate strongly for scaphim.

If we controlled msm you would probably seeing that already. But this is the first time they have blatantly revealed their plans through msm to normies.
Before someone could brush it off, now it's heading at them like a freight train.
If the media didn't report it doesn't mean nothing has happened
defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/italy-clashes-between-citizens-migrants/
This is going to be a wild ride. What we predicted would happen in case Trump was robbed of election…is becoming more and more of a posibillity-here

Agreed.

Most are, or will be thrown in jail for mentioning the (((merchant))).

Exactly. They have little interest in the future.

Almost zero invested in the future.

They are pure evil and embody greed.

We're the ones who research the truth and try to enlighten the plebs at half-chan to make the memes. We're the brain; a multifaceted organism that is infinite. If one of us dies, another will eventually be redpilled to take their place. The truth will keep leaking out like water out of the side of a ship. We battle the narrative.

Orban has given the shaft to (((Soros))), so we can both agree he is AN hero. He cares about his people; plus we can thank the Hungarians for saving Europe multiple times. Same goes for Based Poles. Eastern Europe may be the bastion.. Not if, but when the EU gets its army, we may see war.

Agreed. Many of the kids he killed had been in indoctrination centers of the Left-wing government and were being groomed to be the next generation of Uber-Left EU politicians from that country.

Yeah. Brevik was red-pilled enough on the basic premise of multiculturalism. I have to admit, I didn't hear the term 'cultural marxism' until I heard it from one of his quotes, so I guess in a way he red-pilled a fuck ton of people back in 2011. But almost all of his warnings against of Religion of Cuck™ have or are coming true, as the OP refers to, in the since that a lot of Africans are Muslim, and since Based Gaddafi isn't around anymore, Europe will be even less shielded from the shit-skins.

Is this even true?

Sooner or later, this race war must begin.

No

This is a stupid meme, there are plenty of guns, just no full auto ones.

kalergi bump

euronews.com/2017/11/28/exclusive-european-heavyweights-tell-brussels-to-cut-hungary-funding

archive.is/urxJm

dw.com/en/jean-claude-juncker-migrants-need-legal-ways-to-come-to-europe/a-41556151

archive.is/81QG2

Emmanuel Macron announces EU plan to launch 'concrete military action' to rescue African migrants enslaved in Libya

15,000 people flown out of Libya. The Libyan government on Wednesday night agreed to allow the migrants to be evacuated, Mr Macron said.
15.000 this week

archive.is/GSCZq

Reminder: Tradition guides us, even when we don't know what that is.

Read the 88 precepts
>> archive.is/EJlYd

Is there any places in Belgium with high chances of crossing him around ? I'd say he needs a creampie or two

The Centrally Organised Multinational Union, or COMUnion.

They are COMUnionists.

reminder that if you ever see this filthy jew, you have a duty to stop his breathing.

The US govt (who are funded by american people's taxes, wink wink, nudge, nudge) needs to stop enforcing such bullshit by proxy. They should either fuck off and let the European population do what they've done for hundreds of years, aka force their governments into the will of the people or actively fund violent nationalist groups. Oh wait, scratch that, US money is 100% controlled by the Rothschild and co. which all want European genocide.

that crypto kike will build a physical fucking bridge to africa soon enough
too bad for him it'll end up being used to hang jews from and purge the african continent of subhumans to prepare for white settlement

Libya was fine with Gaddafi, yet another proof of outside interference leading towards European genocide.

Gotta speed up that
Kalergi Plan
Right?

(checked)
We're in the final phase. A steady stream of 10,000,000 per year should be the goal until eurofags wake up and kick off the next continental wide revolution.

They're pushing this hard for a reason. Soon.

US needs a way out of that depression, right? Plus, Russia can try again to buttfuck Finland, the Balts, the Balkans and ex-Yugoslavia, to reminisce a past (atrocious) glory.

There's not a whole lot of time left. Eurocrats need to be murdered sooner rather than later.

Were you born this morning?
This is a bunch of kikes installing an invasion army to wipe out europe.

I don't know where you are from, but you seem to think that all the people in european countries are crying out to the skies because our populations are almost extinct, and in order to preserve these magical lands, we must import magical negros to dance upon the soil and cause the very trees to blossom.

If there are any brave/suicidal/murderous people out there - please, rather than going on a purposeless rampage or an heroing, go to this summit and execute every single one of them.
Start a simultaneous fire at every exit and cover the ceiling with thermite.
Then go in shooting and just bring them all down. Throw grenades, white phosphorous, fire bombs, ebola baskets, it doesn't matter.
Just make sure they all die.

Good luck.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

They can't even come up with a fake excuse anymore. This is fucking INSANITY.
Have you ever been to Sicily? It is beautiful, low population, peaceful - despite what you hear about it being full of mafia.

No way in fucking hell should this thing be done. NUKE israel, NUKE new york, NUKE brussels.

Someone fucking assassinate these demonic cunts before they destroy humanity completely. For fuck's sake.
Where are the lone wolves.
I really really hope these fucking monsters are brought down immediately.

I was living in the middle of nowhere in spain in a small/medium sized town - within a couple of years it went from a couple of niggers that were rarely seen, to constant groups of niggers and shitskins covered in rags, every fucking time I went out.
Europe is being POISONED.

How about you reply to multiple posts at once, instead of needlessly bumping the thread four times in a row?

(((They))) have the illusion of power.
In reality they have very little.

All it takes is for a large enough group of people to start things off, and the rest will follow.
They'll follow their brothers and friends.
The military will split, and most of them will become self serving.
A proportion will remain loyal to the kikes.

The problem is hesitation. In the past I would think there would have been a rebellion long ago, in the 70s even when they were starting the shitskin floods.

I don't know how these fucking monsters can openly say they want to kill off every last european and replace them shitskins, and yet they are still breathing.
Really, what the fuck. Are we the only people on the planet who are bothered about this? Is everyone else fucking mind-wiped robots.

I would have preferred if you had replied to each one of my posts separately. Had you done that, you could have caught these two too.

Blame the US, they have more kikes living in their country than even Israel. The only reason wikipedia gives an approximation of 6 million for both is because the US doesn't want the "stigma" of 6M kikes.

Shit. I was so pissed off at Juncker that I forgot it was a sticky.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42149444
"German pro-refugee mayor Andreas Hollstein stabbed"
Someone is doing something along the right lines.

If you check the figures more carefully, the jew professors of jewnesses themselves list the number in the US as between 10-20 million, including non practising jews.
Can't fully blame the US though, because nearly every single one of those arrived from 1900 onwards. Check the immigration charts.

It was directly after the birth of modern zionism in russia in the end of the 1800s that they decided to relocate their base of operations to the US. At the same time, a special attack unit was sent to England to infiltrate the government there. Thus ww1 and ww2.
If I see a time machine within my lifetime, I'm going back 5,000 years to find the first merchant and ending him and his entire family.

The Romans should have done a final solution yet they didn't, My original blame lies on them, yet I have residual dislike towards the Poles, the Brits and 'Murricans, in order, since kikes managed to infiltrate them.

driving your tank from europe to africa along the Mediterranean sea will be a nice safari

what are they smiling about?

After a lot of research it seems like this and the extremist hurry of the EU for an army is a plan of

1) Massive warfare
2) Massive depopulation
3) Justification for world government

Kalergi Plan, Tikkun Olam, The Protocols of Zion. It's all there.

This is why there's a push for the universal wage.

It makes perfect sense. Your mistake is still clinging to the assumption that politicians should have the interests of their electorate in mind. Assume the opposite and you will understand what he means.
Europe does have a "clear need" for African migrants, because the genocide of Whites is not proceeding quickly enough and may even fail completely without a mass influx.

The fact that they're both going to die an unnatural dead

You still believe what the kikes tell you via their televitz? Poor gullible lad.
Let me break down the purpose of that story.
Reaction:
Nope. That's exactly the reaction the agitprop is designed to elicit.
Get it through your head, everything on television is there for a propagandistic reason, and nearly everything is pure fiction.
In every such case, regardless of the reported ferocity of the attack, the "victim" is pictured days later with no visible injuries and preaching even more tolerance.
This is called leading by example.

And sorry to post in series but let me just add, stories of the "pro-immigrant woman gets raped by immigrant" type are exactly the same sort of fiction.
They're meant to sate your frustration, cause you to feel that the people responsible for mass-immigration are experiencing consequences and conclude that it will soon cease as a result.
Your desire for revenge against the traitors is satiated through reading reports of them being injured by their own actions, at least that's the purpose and indeed, if you believe the crap they're feeding you, the effect.

I told you man
I told you to turn the boil SLOWLY
THE FROGS ARE JUMPING MAN

Thanks for the response user. I have no delusions about the intent this evil scum and his cronies have towards the European peoples. He's a murderer just like his father Satan. I pray for God's mercy on the white people, and that He rebukes this evil and drives them back. Godspeed Eurobros.

checkd and kekd

this ((("argument"))) probably pisses me off more than anything, because its so insulting, wrong, and parroting of jewish globalist propaganda in so many ways, I dont know exactly where to start.

does anyone honestly believe this?

Ask the canadian commie pm. After all according to him if you stop rapefugees from raping, murdering, terrorising, harming children, and shitting up your nation they win!

hmm, barbara lerner spectre or something, hmmmmmm

No such thing exists.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is Strength.
1984 shit.

Laughing for now friendo? Welcome to it.

Muslim Population in Europe Projected to Grow

Even if European countries closed their borders to migrants and refugees, the percentage of Muslims on the continent would continue to rise over the next three decades, according to a report released Wednesday by the Washington-based Pew Research Center.

According to Pew’s data, Muslims made up 4.9 percent of Europe’s population in 2016, with an estimated 25.8 million people across 30 countries, up from 3.8 percent, or 19.5 million people, in 2010. The number of Muslim migrants arriving in Europe surged after 2014 to almost a half-million annually

archive.is/fV3fN.

Merkel, who in 2015 decided to open Germany’s borders to migrants, said legal options should be created for Africans to be able to get training or study in an EU country.

af.reuters.com/article/africaTech/idAFKBN1DT1HJ-OZATP

surprisingeurope.com/search/tag/african migrants

1000 AFROS

jones talks about junker, and oh, here's a pinned thread about junker

i feel like such a good goy infowarrior

It's been said, but I honestly believe that the reason (((they're))) being so brazenly open about this now is because the genie is out of the bottle, and they have no other option. All their cards are on the table, doubling down sort of thing. They're essentially trying to get some lone wolf pissed off enough that they will do something stupid and reinforce the narrative.

I think our best bet to survive as Europeans is to ally with the high-IQ Asians. They hate degeneracy and niggers as much as we do. The Blue countries on the map will have to work together to defeat the brown hordes. Otherwise Europeans will go extinct by design and it will be up to the High IQ Asians alone to overthrow the Jews.

Also the high-IQ Asians are less brainwashed with PC culture and more skeptical of Communism because of the recent memory of Cultural Revolution, etc.

In NYC here the most openly accepting people of Holla Forums ideas are Chinese and Japanese who see what a shithole this place is becoming while the Mayor wastes his time promoting Transgender bathrooms and removing 'Ladies and Gentlemen' from subway announcements.

If that's true why do they vote in such a pozzed manner like every other shitskin? But still, I can believe what you say if you were talking about the ones in Asia, the ones standing up to muslims, druggies, and other savages. When I look at them, I don't even know where the beta meme comes from. They are the least cucked standing their ground like real men and we're the most cucked letting shitskins rape, murder, and terrorise all over. Where did we go wrong?

Asians have souls, dude. The jews fear us because of our overwhelming spirit.

don't have souls*

Most Chinese don't vote, and the really Whitewashed ones (ABC's) have been brainwashed by ZOG schools and what they learned at Berkeley and Harvard and Columbia.

That's all starting to change though. When they realized the plan for Affirmative Action is basically promote the interest of Jews, and reward niggers and spics with spots at universities that should go to the high IQ people, they revolt against the liberal mantra.

If you want to meme Holla Forums ideas to Asians, point out the degeneracy that is being pushed in the public schools, and how niggers and spics get accepted to Harvard along with Finklestein's children while Whites and Asians with higher test scores get rejected.

I guarantee you Chang doesn't want his daughter going to school with Tyrone and his son being taught about the virtues of homosexuality and majoring in transgender studies. And he hates Pajeet and his outsourced IT consulting firm. The EU fags and their Kike backers are going to get knifed by their own Golem when kills the host. China and Japan won't settle for some Jew-run Global Government crap. Once they kill all the Whites the Jews won't have any power at all. It will be Zimbabwe 2.0.

I hope God sees this, and he will remember backstabing satanists fucks like this one.as a guy who lives withing the the boundaries of this continent i just want him dead.

There aren't "high-IQ" asians. Asians can't think for themselves, they need people to teach them. Their brains don't really allow independant logical thinking. That's why Asian nations rank so low on individualism vs collectivism. They cannot make individual thoughts or decisions, so everything must be kept the way its always been, and if you think you have a better idea, too bad, you must follow everyone else. This reliance on tradition and the opinion of their peers is why they're typically "traditional". Its because they're just ant-people following the rest of the colony. It could be useful for us to use, but don't believe its an objectively good thing. There's a reason Asia has been eclipsed in basically every aspect for thousands of years.
As an example, compare Socrates of the West to Confucious of the East. Confucious was a teacher, that taught people how to solve their problems. He would give advice based on past history and old legends. His opinion was everyone should learn the legends, and emulate the behaviour of the people in the stories to achieve a good life. Socrates was also a teacher, but when people came to him, he didn't give them advice or tell them the answer. He taught people how to think for themselves, he taught logical thinking. He believed through logical arguments the true answer would be discovered, and following the truth would lead to a good life. Finding the underlying reason something works allows you to apply that principle in other situations. Both referenced legends about how to live your life, but only Socrates cared about learning why following those ideas worked. Confucious had no desire to find the underlying reason, emulating was fine enough for him. From the very birth of Western and Eastern learning philosophies, Asian philosophy has been that of ant people: no critical thinking, just following what others have told you to do. And its been that way for over 2000 years.

And the beta meme comes from them being fruity as shit. Their bodies have less androgen receptors and they convert less testosterone to usable DHT so they're very emasculate compared to whites. In general, men still dominate the society/house, but there's no such thing as a "manly" asian. Their men are, at best, about as masculine as a spoiled white yuppie living in the city.

I've spent a lot of time in Asia; they do have a couple of, and by couple I do mean only 1 or 2, things I respect. But overall they are a mess and its a pet peeve of mine to see people brag them up with minimal exposure to their retard ways.

it has been raging for years user

just not yet on the streets

Shit, people still believe this?

underrated post

What an idiotic move on his part. The EU is losing more and more influence and power. Hell, they can't even get Poland under control. How are they going to control Austria, Czech Republic, etc? Just switch EU with Sweden, France, and Germany.

by force

Okay, and who's going to join the EU military? Are they going to force the various military forces from nations that already don't like the EU, to join it? Are proud EU lovers going to take up arms against the evil nationalists? Lol. Good one. Are they going to recruit Africans and Arabs? That's their best bet, and we all know how that turns out.

This block is suicidal and wants to bring the rest of Europe down with it, and they won't be importing shit if the nations of the Union just tell it to fuck off, which increasingly they are, and what will they do then? Revoke voting rights to half of the members? Good luck. The EU is a paper tiger, and I think everybody knows it's days are numbered.

Don't fret. If they use force, resist that force. Their power is crumbling. Accelerate their death with resistance.

Now for the good news from today
www.thesun.co.uk/news/5033773/muslim-population-european-countries-triple-2050-eu-uk/

Wherever a Muslim population is expected to 'triple' (That's a bold claim, if you look at fertility rates of Muslims in Europe. They're not that high honestly) doesn't really matter. They congregate in urban areas and tend to remain clustered in countries where the globalist left is empowered. There's also still tons of white people in these areas, so there's still a chance of resistance and even repatriation. Things won't get started right now, they'll get started later, but either way, liberalism is crumbling, and that's something we should all rejoice. Don't let these fuckers scare or blackpill you. Nationalism is rising in Europe, and will continue to rise.

I completely agree. And that part worries me. These are not dumb people. Corrupt, rotten to the core - to the fullest, diabolic - yes . - but not stupid
We need to outsmart them. That much is possible and

I am glad that the events are heading towards cataclism.

an express article from 2008 which I'm certain some will find curious
express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
archive.is/7fwJq

Borders aren't there for my protection. You're walking into a lion's cage. I am an angel of death. Visit my land at your own peril.

I've got a thirst for blood and will start with the commie EU kikes who forced my hand.

I'm a peaceful man, with peaceful dreams, with only the best intentions for mankind. I have an honest understanding of my animal nature. God help those who stand in my way.

I was thinking about building a racecar but designing a wanking machine of death and a holocoaster might be a more useful way to spend my time.

Damn.

Their paradoxical statements are exactly what I hate about them most. The plus side of this is that they're not going to get a fucking trial. At best, they are going to get a Nuremberg kangaroo court where they get tortured first and sign confessions we wrote for them.

Daily reminder to Rothschild shills that read this site: you are fucking liable and you will get the same treatment you gave everyone else you rule.

I guess the reality of what is going to happen to them really will be too much for these fucking faggots. It figures, really. Fights are always so disappointing when you destroy everything in your path in a second.

Truly, how they piss themselves in front of the meat-grinders, piranha, and wood chippers will be their final insult. Fucking disgusting cucks.

An unelected dictator rules Europe and you faggots just let it happen.

Rot in hell Europe.

Lol, why don't you go to Europe and stop him, then?

An oxymoron.

eu suspected of funding an Eritrean empire which has forced 120,000 people to flee.
The cash has reportedly been ploughed into President Isaias Afewerki’s regime, which is actually encouraging its people to escape a poor nation beset with mass enslavement, the Daily Telegraph reported.

In 2015, more Eritreans reached the shores of Europe than any other nationality in the world and account for the largest amount of asylum applications in the UK.

One in 10 Eritreans has fled abroad, while 120,000 have sought refuge to Europe since 2010 to escape the brutal and harsh conditions of their homeland.

express.co.uk/news/world/886289/EU-foreign-aid-Eritrea-slave-labour-EU-latest-news-Isaias-Afewerki

Seen it. Take demographic projections with a grain of salt. In large populations even a slight change in fertility or drop (or rise) in migration renders the current projections next to meaningless. I'm not being overly optimistic, but I'm not totally blackpilled either.

Estonia proposes to end migrant distribution quotas:
EU parliament says: NO WAY
The European Parliament's lead negotiator has also described it as non-starter.

Swedish liberal MEP Cecilia Wikstrom said the proposed system "is very far from what could be an acceptable solution for the European Parliament."

The European parliament had come up with its position earlier this month, which included a mandatory relocation of asylum seekers. euobserver.com/migration/139543
The existing system has largely collapsed, with the EU Commission proposing an overhaul, which included a controversial automatic distribution system of asylum seekers.

Those plans were flat out rejected by a handful of member states like Poland and Hungary.

The two, along with the Czech Republic, had already balked an EU-wide asylum relocation scheme that distributed people arriving on Greek and Italian shores to other EU states.

euobserver.com/opinion/140053

Also take into consideration that many of the refugees and migrants now are men, like 90% of them. A 90% male population largely kept in refugee camps and ghettos does not make for a particularly fertile ground, especially when those men are from areas where fertility is rapidly dropping themselves. Look up the fertility drops of the Middle East. It's astonishing.

Slavic No!
PIZDA, NE!

EU Migrant Policies Rejected by 74 Per Cent of People in Central Europe
archive.is/4ER5s
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/29/eu-migrant-policies-rejected-74-per-cent-people-central-europe/

A couple of nice white pills. But I think the OP's projections need to be disseminated far and wide to wake the sleepwalkers up.

Stop using that word. You're not even using it with a concrete definition. Infertility as a consequence of prosperity is not a sign of an impeded biological potential.

Humans understand they don't need to breed like rabbits for the survival of their species; 2/3 of their children are no longer at risk of dying because careful forethought regarding individual responsibility and the boundaries imposed by limited resources have inspired innovative solutions to massive death of their offspring.

Niggers have no concept of the future. It's irresponsible to think that a nigger will exhaust anything you give them with careful consideration to any implications before doing so.

What are you talking about? It's impossible for two men to breed. If 90% of niggers coming into Europe are male, what makes you think they'll be having as much children as they were in Africa? I'm aware of the differences between Euros and Africans, but what I'm also saying is that fertility literally cuts in half for migrants once they enter Europe. That's just a fact. African nations tend to be rural, while European nations are the complete opposite. Not even Africans can withstand the crushing forces of modernity.

Honestly i dunno what you're sperging on about. I think you read something that wasn't there.

6/2 is still 3. Those 3 will be evenly distributed between 2-3 trashy women.
My taxes will pay for the upbringing of these children, making it too expensive for me to rear a child. These 3 will together provide far less money for the pension funds than I alone have. At best they will accrue debt and renege on it. Yet the nitwits running the pension funds will figure these in as 3 locals.

I want my taxes paid back minus services rendered and my pension fund paid out in full, right now.

the EU is everything Hitler fought for and against, all rolled into one; just by way of vastly more insidious means…

Junker, Merkel and crew really put the 'nazi' in 'ashkenazi'

What we all need to do is look at this from two sides:
-if
1. we do nothing, you are correct
2. we rise to the challenge it will be the greatest chapter in history ever written

They are starting family reunification in the EU this year, bringing the women over basically

At best they get the bullet.

At worst some Nigger confuses some switch in the central command station and whole Europe is without power for weeks. Well, have fun with those hordes, kikes. You won't survive this one. No, you wont.

Thought that was proposed but ultimately rejected? If that's true then yeah, rip europe

Meanwhile, in based Israel…

WATCH

What do you propose to fix this, realistically?

This is racist. I can't listen to this I have to get my degree and work my shitty job. Fucking nazi scum I'm going to tweet about this. Nothing wrong with Religion of Cuck™ or Gays you fucking nazi.
^
Average response to that video when showed to 99% of Caucasian females of breeding age living in western society.

There is none, whites won't have children, boomers ban freezepeech and weapon ownership, muds are multiplying their number by 8 every 10 years.

Junker has a death wish coming

We hear about humanists can junker be labeled an anti-humanist? That's exactly what I think of when I hear any of the garbage that comes out of his mouth. He does not want humans to be in control of their own destiny. He has the psychological condition of a slave trader not even owner. A profligate through and through.

True to Caesar

project-syndicate.org/commentary/rebuilding-refugee-asylum-system-by-george-soros-2015-09
archive.is/9mj7M

order for muslim mass immigration to Europe:
1) The EU has to accept at least a million asylum-seekers annually for the foreseeable future. And, to do that, it must share the burden fairly
2) The EU should provide €15,000 ($16,800) per asylum-seeker for each of the first two years to help cover housing, health care, and education costs
3) Placing refugees where they want to go – and where they are wanted – is a sine qua non of success.
4) the EU must provide adequate funding to Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey to support the four million refugees currently living in those countries.
5) The EU would need to pay to frontline countries at least €8-10 billion.
6) The EU must immediately start building a single EU Asylum and Migration Agency and eventually a single EU Border Guard. The current patchwork of 28 separate asylum systems does not work (because the EU forbids it!!).
7) safe channels must be established for asylum-seekers. The next logical step is to extend safe avenues to the frontline region, thereby reducing the number of migrants who make the dangerous Mediterranean crossing.
Muslim-tent-camp-nov.20158) The EU needs to mobilize the private sector – NGOs, church groups, and businesses – to act as sponsors.
info-direkt.eu/2015/08/13/rothschild-und-die-asyl-industrie/
Info Direkt 13 Aug. 2015: Supervising, guarding and supplying asylum seekers. These activities are not the concern of the (Austrian) state itself but of a private company, the Swiss company “ORS“. In 2014, this firm was awarded around EUR 21 million of taxpayers’ money by the Austrian Ministry of the Interior. The mysterious question of who owns this company “ORS”, was scrutinized by the newspaper “Der Standard” which reveals: “The operating company ORS is owned by the Swiss Ox Group, which has been bought in the summer of 2013 by the British Equistone Partners Europe (EPE). In turn, acc. to homepage EPE belongs to around 30 institutional investors and the Barclays Bank.”
Author Wolfgang Freisleben called the Barclays Inc. “Rothschild Battleship”. Barclays has, as major shareholders the private bank “NM Rothschild” and their satellite bank “Lazard Brothers”. Also as far as staff is concerned, the dominance of the Rothschild banking family has manifested itself. Chairman of Barclays was for years Rothschild´s son-in-law Marcus Agius. He became one of the three trustees of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group.

The asylum industry in the EU occupies 1.2 mio. people and so far cost the EU 140 bn Euros a year

The EPIM promotional film “Why Engage” calls on NGOs to participate. It shows that NGO representatives who deal with the subject “voice of migrants”, “Media and Migrants” and “undocumented migrants” end up finding a treasure island with three large chests full of coins! If one makes lobbying for migrants and migration to Europe his theme, he does not have more money worries!

new.euro-med.dk/20151106-unmasked-the-mastermind-and-his-plan-behind-the-mass-invasion-of-europe-in-8-steps.php

This is a downright laundering conspiracy of the largest scale ever imagined. People are creating this crisis to get money, and it's not the mudshits. NGOs are swimming in money just taking the film off the top of the finances.

However muslims no what they are doing. Getting money to raise children and raise children. Muslims only have 1 objective: reproduce. Most caucasian females in the breeding age want nothing less than to completely avoid themselves from the child birth process.

Soros is pushing this so blatantly because he knows his time is running out

This is a typical case of "The goyim know!" but due to his messiah complex, he's not shutting it down, he's trying to shut everything down before he gets face to face with Moloch, who I'm sure has plenty of questions for him.

agreed.
16hours ago:

Africa: We Have Never Lived in a World Without Migration
By Miroslav Lajçák
Geneva — I want to thank Director-General Lacy Swing for inviting me to address you today. My thanks also go to Ambassador Mauras, as Chair of the International Organization for Migration Council, along with Ambassador Quinn, as outgoing-Chair, for their work and commitment. Furthermore, I want to acknowledge the valuable work being done by Special Representative Arbour, and Deputy Director-General Thompson.

We are meeting here, in Geneva - the headquarters of the International Organization for Migration. I think it is fitting to reflect, for a moment, on what migration means for our world.

In doing so, I want to point something out: we have never lived in a world without migration. There are different theories about how humans came to be on this planet. One thing we can all agree on, however, is that we have always moved. We have always migrated. This has happened in response to the circumstances around us.

Migration is part of our humanity. It would not be possible to make it disappear.

Nor should we want to. It has enriched our society. It has allowed composers, artists and writers to advance their crafts. It has seen researchers and scientists explore new terrains, and exchange ideas towards ground-breaking discoveries. It has influenced and enriched cuisines, cultures and languages. Without it, our world would be a lot less colourful.

MIROSLAV LAJČÁK

President of the UN General Assembly

We will need to dismantle cultures of stereotypes and xenophobia, and replace them with tolerance and integration. We will need to ensure that everyone who leaves his or her home enjoys the same human rights as everyone who doesn't. We will need to make difficult structural and institutional changes.
allafrica.com/stories/201711300541.html

adsfgklasmdklag
WRONG
Migration like this has never happened in human history. Pre-humans in many groups maxing 10,000 heads therein jumped around 48 million years ago a lot, but memeing bullshit like this must be met with violence.

spectator.org/raw-exposure-leftwing-Religion of Cuck™ic-alliance-fabricated-europes-migration-crisis

'Nations Substitution': Witnessing the 'Biological Extinction' of Europeans

sptnkne.ws/fbbQ

archive.is/1jt78

sptnkne.ws/fbbQ

The more I experience the effects of these scumbags… They have absolutely ruined western civilization.

But user, there literally is no such thing as white culture. There is nothing that was ruined as there is nothing there to begin with!

I'll remember that while you're typing in a White language, using a white man's invention to post on the white man's internet.

das rasis

I've said it before, the truth can't be racist.

How does information hate?

Confirmed genocide.
Confirmed ponzi scheme economy.

Time to hang them all.

Britain is also laughing right now. It's not great there at the moment, but fuck me it's gonna be much better than the EU.

That amount of migration with that amount of uneducated, uneuropean population will destroy Europe like the African nations the africans left.

That is the goal.
They want to crush europe so they blackmail politicians and flood it with refugees.

(((we know who does it too)))

There is only one way I would allow this - mandatory genetic modification to make them more European.
You do that - they'll either stop coming or it may turn a lot of africans whiter.

someone doesnt know their ancient sumerian history.

Actually that's one of the few things I've dug into a fair bit… sorta.

I certainly know they completely ignored the hordes to the north.

It's the fact that when Israel was taken over by Sumerian lords the Sumer purposely race mixed Israelites to make them forget their history, weaken them physically and psychologically, and create infighting. It worked wonderfully. That is the primary reason why jews are forcing racemixing in white lands now as it weakens a people. It's also working great as most white millennial females have either a negro sexual partner but many also have mulatto mutant children.

I thought the stats said it was more white males with black chicks (god knows why).
Neither are good because of health related issues that are established.

What's that blood issue nigs have again?
I think heterosis may create certain organ health issues too. Outweighing the benefits. And a world like latin america isn't exactly a bright future.

White women don't go with niggers because of the 200% more divorce rate. It's actually the reverse with white men and black females. Something like 40% less likely to divorce you. That doesn't excuse fucking up your bloodline with nigger stain though. You have to think beyond your own problems in life and more about your kids and grandkids.

This, unfortunately. It's not something white men want to admit but everything shows white men race mix and betray their race far more than white women.

I take it you don't live near a major city. It's Harrisburgfag here again and I can promise you more than half the white females, and all of the attractive ones, are hooked up with niggers. It has nothing to do with marriage, they have illegitimate mulatto freaks then work their 30~40k a year jobs for the rest of their life. Millennial white females are dogshit.

That's your problem.

It's not that.

It's the health issues. People think you'll have super healthy children by diversifying your genes to this extreme.
The reality is the potential for worse issues because the difference is nearly too extreme.

Ya but major cities are getting bigger and every one of them has this issue. A good portion of the population is in these semi-urban environments, and especially millennials who go to unis that are in or near them. I can't even pretend that even 1/15th the number of white females from 18 to 30 live outside of major city zones.

This is so off topic. If I sage in a sticky will it keep it at the bottom of the sticky assortment on the first page?

This has nothing to do with white women and everything to do with city women being complete garbage. Trust a guy who grew up most of his life in nearly every major city. And still, don't forget, with your eyes and the stats you can see that white men still race mix way more than white women. It's disgusting as most deep down know phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp

https:// ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/20171114_progress_report_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_en.pdf

archive.is/TDypa

Resettlement allows the EU and it Member States to both fulfil the imperative to help those in
need of international protection, and to reduce the incentives for irregular migration. Of the
22 504 resettlements agreed in 201553, over 81% have been completed. As of 10 November
2017, 18 366 people have been resettled to 20 Member States and four Associated States,54
mostly from Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. Since a number of countries with large quota have
already fulfilled their resettlement commitment or are very close to fulfilling them, efforts
continue to be mainly directed at resettlements under the EU-Turkey Statement. The total
number of people resettled under both EU resettlement schemes since their launch is 25 739.
Following the Commission's Recommendation which calls on Member States to offer at least
50 000 resettlement places55 by 31 October 2017, 16 Member States have pledged for a total
of more than 34 400 resettlement places. The Commission welcomes the pledges received
from Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Several
other Member States announced their pledges to be made shortly and some others who had
pledged already may increase their pledges. The Commission encourages Member States to
submit further pledges as soon as possible, in particular those that have not done so, in order
to reach at least the 50 000 target and enable the EU to start planning concrete resettlement

processes, including the evacuation from Libya in cooperation with the United Nations High
Commission for Refugees.
Announced in the mid-term review of September, progress has already been made on the
legal migration pilot projects with third countries. Most Member States have welcomed the
concept, and several are ready to take this forward.

Key future actions
 Italy to finalise the registration of eligible applicants for relocation;
 Member States to finalise the relocation of remaining eligible applicants from Italy and
Greece as a matter of urgency, with a special focus on additional places to relocate
eligible unaccompanied minors in Italy; the Commission stands ready to continue its
support to those Member States who continue to relocate from Italy and Greece beyond
the current schemes;
 Member States to submit pledges to reach the target of at least 50 000 places for
resettlement;
 Commission and United Nations High Commission for Refugees to finalise project to
evacuate refugees from Libya with a view to resettlement;
 Together with interested Member States, define the scope of the pilot projects on legal
migration, and identify third countries that could participate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan – The Genocide Of The People Of Europe and the White Race
cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-people-of-europe/

bostonglobe.com/news/world/2017/11/29/die-car-crammed-with-migrants-dives-off-cliff-greece/S16pcZXQfUcXWZcOg32p7O/story.html

Greece moves asylum-seekers from Lesbos to mainland

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-greece/greece-moves-asylum-seekers-from-lesbos-to-mainland-idUSKBN1DU2AR

300 aboard a ferry reached the port of Piraeus early on Thursday morning. The asylum seekers would be taken to camps and apartments in the mainland, authorities said.

Lesbos is now hosting some 8,500 asylum-seekers, nearly three times the capacity of state-run facilities.

Despite a pledge by EU member states in September 2015 to relocate 160,000 asylum seekers – including 106,000 from Greece and Italy – a mere 29,000 have been moved to other European countries so far. With the 28-nation bloc failing to meet the deadline set out in its own plan, mass demonstrations are expected in capitals across Europe this weekend.

Refugees and migrants have been arriving in Greece not only on rickety boats from Turkey but by foot across the frontier between the two countries. On Wednesday, police announced 37 refugees – including 19 children - from Iraq, Syria, Eritrea and Afghanistan, had been dumped by smugglers on the national highway outside Thessaloniki.

Human rights groups are increasingly likening the situation to 2015, when, at the height of the migrant crisis that engulfed Europe, Greece saw close to a million people enter the country on onward journeys that often took them to Germany.
archive.is/HharR
“We’re living the days of 2015,” said Pantelis Dimitriou from Iliaktida, a local NGO on Lesbos operating accommodation and support centres for the newly arrived. “The flows have become huge. From around 50 to 60 in early July they are now at more than 200 every day. Maybe it is the German elections, maybe it is about Turkey’s [worsening] relations with the EU, or maybe this is the last push before winter, but something is going on.”

Raw Exposure: Leftwing–Religion of Cuck™ic Alliance Fabricated Europe’s Migration Crisis

spectator.org/raw-exposure-leftwing-Religion of Cuck™ic-alliance-fabricated-europes-migration-crisis/

massive movement of Middle Eastern and African people into Europe was no cataclysmic wartime event.

It was a deliberate and avoidable phenomenon facilitated by the Turkish government, globalists — including, prominently, George Soros and European Union (EU) leadership — and criminals. The result is a perilous ongoing security threat to the West.

By the end of 2015, 1.1 million migrants and refugees arrived in Europe by sea, 80% via the Turkey-Greece route — and little about the war in Syria had changed to explain this mad increase in volume.

Rather, Erdogan used migration to extract concessions from the EU: By March 2016, desperate to make him turn off the spigot, the EU gifted Turkey with 3 billion euro for refugee hosting expenses and visa-free travel for Turkish citizens.

Is that literally niggerspeak written on the bill user?

Hi (((1))). Welcome to the party.

God sees everything user.

Migration, Terrorism, and the Future of a Divided Europe: A Continent Transformed (Praeger Security International)
whole book available to read, click on cover:
amazon.com/dp/1440855242/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

Money and Criminals

Migration, Terrorism, and the Future of a Divided Europe explores the money surrounding and enabling the crisis, a key driver rarely addressed.

Deliso observes that the migration economy “while fundamentally nonproductive, exists to further a mass migration of wealth,” creating a symbiosis between legal and illegal transactions.

The price of caring for over one million impoverished people, borne mainly by taxpayers, was a boon to industries ranging from housing to policing.
Mainly, it benefited criminals.

As one senior European intelligence officer muses to the author, “Angela Merkel activated every single illegal network between Syria and Germany. Why did she do this?”

Human trafficking, weapons and drug smuggling, antiquities theft, and document fraud were all exponentially mobilized to facilitate and finance illegal transit.

Criminal revenue from migrant smuggling in 2015, to and within the EU, was an estimated 3-6 billion euros according to Europol.

Corrupt diplomats got in on the act: The author interviewed the former employee of an Athens-based, Muslim-majority embassy who said the consulate sold passports to migrants for 1,000 euros each.

And fraudulent passports get to the heart of what this book exposes: because it was dressed up as a humanitarian challenge, the migration crisis of 2015-2016 did not even register as the security disaster it really is.

archive.is/1jt78

Underrated post.

Personally I recommend everyone read The Strange Death of Europe

Also

The Camp of the Saints
The History of the Ancient World
The Looming Tower
Ride the Tiger
The Bell Curve
Common Sense
American Exceptionalism- booklet by Charles Murray
This Time the World- GLR
The Federalist Papers
Days of Rage
The Culture of Critique

Finally a voice of reason amidst the femshit (((madness))) infecting the Western Tradition.

Checked and kekd. Meeting Jesus Christ face to face will be a far bigger issue for our dual-citizenship (((friend))).

"We spoke a lot about young people during this summit. Already today, the majority of African citizens are under 25 years old, and by the middle of this century, one in four people on earth will be African. But this demographic dividend cannot deliver without smart investments. This is precisely why we are going to put our investments in education, in infrastructure, in peace and security, as well as in good governance – all of which will in turn inspire good business environments and create much needed jobs and growth."

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-5007_en.htm
archive.is/OvU2F

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-5032_fr.htm (you will note, available in no other languages)

translation
archive.is/UuVvz

The European population, as you know, is aging, while the African population is distinguished by an impressive demographic evolution. By mid-century, more than half of the overall population growth will be in Africa; the population of the African continent will have increased by 1.3 billion by 2050. And more than 50% of the African population will be constituted at that time by young people, hence the importance that all our policies European, African and Euro-African youth-oriented.

Citizens can claim legal right of ownership. These Africans are not citizens, they are weaponized slaves being set loose by leftist Jews and the Muslim Brotherhood.

African Union - European Union Summit: Investing in Youth for a Sustainable Future
Abidjan, 30 November 2017

The 5th African Union - European Union Summit took place on 29-30 November in Abidjan,The Summit brought together leaders from 55 African Union and 28 European Union Member States.

The EU was represented by the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker and the President of the Council of the EU Donald Tusk, joined by the High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy & Vice-President of the European Commission Federica Mogherini, Vice-President responsible for the EU's Digital Single Market Andrus Ansip and Commissioner for International Cooperation and Development Neven Mimica. The African Union was represented by the President of the African Union Alpha Condé and the Chairperson of the African Union Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat.

here are some select excerpts:

European leaders presented, and African partners welcomed the EU's innovative External Investment Plan (EIP), which will mobilise €44 billion of private investments for sustainable development and job creation. Special attention will be paid to enhancing entrepreneurship of women and young people. The newly launched Sustainable Business for Africa Platform (SB4A) will allow for structured dialogue with the European and African private sector.

Leaders agreed to enhance the mobility of students, staff and academics across the African continent, as well as exchange programmes between Africa and Europe, such as ERASMUS+.

Leaders will step up their work to enhance peace and security on both continents. In this regard, they will strengthen strategic, political and operational cooperation between the African Union and European Union, in close partnership with the United Nations.

Managing mobility and migration

European and African leaders reaffirmed their strong political commitment to address the root causes of irregular migration in a spirit of genuine partnership and shared responsibility, and in full respect of international laws and human rights, as well as creating legal pathways for migration. Leaders committed to deepen cooperation on migration and mobility in a joint framework, including a continental dialogue between Africa and Europe.

They stressed the imperative need to improve the conditions of migrants and refugees in Libya, and to undertake all necessary action to provide them with the appropriate assistance and to facilitate their voluntary repatriation to their countries of origin, as well as durable solutions for refugees. In order to jointly address the dramatic situation of migrants and refugees victims of criminal networks, in particular inside Libya, President Jean-Claude Juncker, and High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini, United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres and the Chairperson of the African Union Commission Moussa Faki Mahamat agreed to set up a joint EU-AU-UN Task Force to save and protect lives of migrants and refugees along the routes and in particular inside Libya. Furthermore, efforts will be intensified to enhance intra-African mobility and the free movement of persons within Africa.

Statement by President Jean-Claude Juncker at the opening session of the 5th African Union-European Union Summit
Abidjan, November 29, 2017

The European population, as you know, is aging, while the African population is distinguished by an impressive demographic evolution. By mid-century, more than half of the overall population growth will be in Africa; the population of the African continent will have increased by 1.3 billion by 2050. And more than 50% of the African population will be constituted at that time by young people, hence the importance that all our policies European, African and Euro-African youth-oriented.

We have come to reinvigorate our partnership which must be a partnership of equals. This will require the mobilization of additional financial resources and it is exactly in this area where we have decided to act. As we have done in Europe with the launch of the European Fund for Strategic Investments, we have developed an External Investment Plan for Africa, which can mobilize € 44 billion in investment by 2020, mainly and essentially in Africa.

Our partnership, which must be on an equal footing, I repeat, can not be limited to exchanges between politicians and institutions. We must also ensure that our young people, who hold in their hands the fate of tomorrow, are associated with our project. And I welcome the fact that many African universities are now participating in the Erasmus + program of the European Union.

archive.is/UuVvz

Basically confirming what I thought this was, a leftist Jew extortion racket to further weaken the European continent and make it ready for Religion of Cuck™ic conquest.

EU External Investment Plan - Factsheet
Monday, 20 November, 2017

The European Commission proposed on 14 September 2016 an ambitious External Investment Plan (EIP) to encourage investment in our partner countries in Africa and the EU Neighbourhood region, to strengthen our partnerships and contribute to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, helping to address some root causes of migration.

archive.is/Nwrqj#selection-722.1-731.1

The United Nations Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, the Chairperson of the African Union Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat, the President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, and the High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini met this morning in the margins of the African Union/European Union Summit to discuss concrete steps to address jointly the dramatic situation of migrants and refugees victims of criminal networks, in particular inside Libya.

They agreed to put in place a joint EU-AU-UN Task Force to save and protect lives of migrants and refugees along the routes and in particular inside Libya, accelerating the assisted voluntary returns to countries of origin , and the resettlement of those in need of international protection. This action will build on, expand and accelerate the ongoing work done by countries of origin, and the IOM, with EU funding, which allowed so far the voluntary return to their countries of origin of 13 000 migrants since January.

The work of the Task Force will be closely coordinated with the Libyan authorities and be part of the overall joint work that the African Union and the European Union, and the United Nations, will intensify to dismantle traffickers and criminal networks, and to offer opportunities of development and stability to countries of origin and transit, tackling root causes of migration.

The United Nations, the African Union and the European Union agreed to upgrade in a systematic manner their trilateral cooperation and to meet on a regular basis at the highest political level, notably in the margins of the UN General Assembly.

Spending tax dollars to protect the lives of foreigners that take the lives of the people whom pay those taxes….

Africa and Europe have never been so much linked as now. We are only 14 kilometers apart and finally, this is reflected in the way in which we take our political partnership seriously, in our reciprocal work.

if you put together Europe and Africa, we definitely can shape and determine the global agenda for good both in Africain the European Union deep in our DNA there is the strong belief that multilateral institutions and the multilateral system, starting from the U.N. system, are at the core of any rules-based global order

the issue of migration and mobility. we cannot close our eyes on the common responsibility we have, to protect lives, save lives, open also regular channels for migration and mobility, to offer economic alternatives to our young people in Africa.

So, I think that we have, finally, the possibility together - African Union, European Union, Member States of the two Unions - to come together and solve this problem, in a sense of partnership and cooperation and respect for human dignity and international norms.

So, I think that we have, finally, the possibility together - African Union, European Union, Member States of the two Unions - to come together and solve this problem, in a sense of partnership and cooperation and respect for human dignity and international norms.

full speech
eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/36393/opening-remarks-hrvp-mogherini-african-union-european-union-ministerial-meeting-ahead-5th_en

redgreenalliance.com/2016/07/13/mogherini-and-the-eu-disinfo-task-force/

eeas.europa.eu/euvsdisinfo/docs/disinformation_review_05-07-2016_eng.pdf

au.int/en/pressreleases/20171130/joint statement- migrant situation-libya

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-5032_fr.htm

eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/36346/closing-remarks-high-representativevice-president-federica-mogherini-6th-european-union-africa_en

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-17-4972_en.htm

ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/2014-2019/ansip/announcements/opening-statement-vice-president-ansip-high-level-panel-digital-economy-eu-africa-business-forum_en

ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/publication/eur-scientific-and-technical-research-reports/science-au-eu-partnership-building-knowledge-sustainable-development

IMPORTANT
eu-commission.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/index.html?appid=812befd5af5c449e83116ff45cf24819

There must be a few contracts out on her and others. It's only a matter of time

If these people want to live with Africans so bad, send them to Africa.

God damn, you're a retarded cunt.

I never said he was misquoted there, dipshit. I called it out for being fake - which it appears to be unless someone can find an example otherwise.
Projecting.
See point above.

I was agreeing with the first version. I don't agree with the second.

Trudeau is not stupid, but he is evil.

We need to be very focused it is going to be decisive to our future. If we pull together, we have a chance.

Yes

Disagree, if he were intelligent he would have had made better allies instead of the ones he has.

Really should start proofreading my posts before submitting.

Please read this

Very related to understanding the whole circle
archive.is/tqVFI

The situation is obvious then, the solution is not clear yet. It will reveal itself given time, and with work and due diligence, it will be in time. Until then, build friendships with trustworthy allies and train your bodies and mind. Vet everyone rigorously in both mind and body. Make them prove themselves. Always remember, there are traitors everywhere.

Constricting snakes instinctively 'know' that the secret to killing their prey before eating them is to tighten the death grip each time the rodent exhales. Each new exhalation (emptying of the lungs) provides the snake that much more space to constrict the poor exhausted creature further and further.
As it is with snakes, a clever Globalist-Marxist knows when to pause the pressure on his squirming victims (us!) and when to start squeezing again. That's exactly what the European Union is doing here. After a 2-year period in which as many as 2 million Turd World invaders broke into Europe, the Globalists feel it necessary to lighten up a bit on their death grip. In doing so, the growing outrage and passionate political activism of the native European people will soon yield to an "exhalation" – followed by an even tighter constriction.

This much-publicized announcement, which decrees that new migrants passing from Turkey though Greece are to be returned, will pause some of the pressure. But the mostly male roaches who have already scurried into the house of Europa are there to stay; and the ones arriving in Italy by way of post-Qaddafi Libya will keep on arriving as well. In due time, we can expect the Turkey-Greece return policy to go unenforced, if it ever gets enforced at all. A ton of media hype about the various "crackdowns", combined with a few diversionary football (soccer) games, and Boobus Europiticus will soon be able to "exhale" again – rendering him primed and ready for the next level of Soros-funded invasion.
Until Boobus Europiticus (and Americanus) comes to understand that the great game is not meant to end until the very last non-Jewish White Man on Planet Earth has been genetically blended out, died out due to old age or even killed – the snake will resume his death grip again and again and again. It won't stop until "the West" is too tightly squeezed and exhausted to offer any resistance at all. That is the basis of what we refer to as "the Kalergi Plan".

In Kalergi's World, by his own admission, Whites are to be blended out of their own nations while the Jew becomes "the spiritual nobility." Is that not exactly what we are witnessing today? Ah, show us the shekels, Count K, show us the shekels!

The Kalergi plan is the New World Order plan, and it's not just for Europe. White genocide is very real and is playing out exactly as Kalergi and his handlers envisioned it. That is the real reason why World War II was imposed upon Hitler and Mussolini; and it is also the real reason why the Marshall Plan contained hidden provisions for unifying Europe; and it is also the reason why the Frumpy Frau of Germany is acting as "stupidly" as she is. Speaking of manly Marxist Merkel; for her slavish devotion to Rothschild's European Unionism, the wicked wench received the "prestigious" Charlemagne Prize in 2008 — mistakenly referred to by some as the "Kalergi Prize" because Kalergi was its very first recipient in 1950.
Besides Kalergi and Merkel, other notable recipients of this treasonous "honor" include: Winston Churchill (1956), George Marshall (1959), Henry Kissinger (1987), Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands (1996), Tony Blair (1999), Bill Clinton (2000), Jean Claude Juncker (2006), Donald Tusk (2010) and Poop Francis (2016). Talk about a rogue's gallery of Globalist scumbags in service to Satan!

THE KALERGI PLAN SET TO ART
A giant mural painting on the floor below Paris' iconic Eiffel Tower was completed in September of 2016 by a Los Angeles-based artist named Cleon Peterson. The bizarre "work of art" is titled, "Endless Sleep" – an obvious reference to the coming "endless sleep" of the White Race. There is really no need for us to interpret the meaning of Peterson's obscenity. To all but the most brain-dead libtard, the massive 500 square-meter image, best viewed from the top of the Eiffel Tower while looking straight down, speaks for itself.

Peterson, an "ex" heroine addict, tweeted out his gratitude to French banking couple Benjamin and Ariane de Rothschild. We suspect (though we have no solid evidence to present) that the "gratitude" is related to Peterson (with 10 helpers) having been commissioned to paint the disgusting White Genocide mural.

Should there be any remaining doubt as to what the Eiffel Tower floor mural truly symbolizes, a review of the self-loathing artist's earlier works – depicting what he refers to as "the hedonistic triumphs of those who recognize themselves as victorious in the unfolding mirror of history" – clearly confirms what Peterson and the Rothschilds are dreaming about.

Eagles eat snakes.

Are you lads ready for a war in Europe? I think it will happen by summer.

We need to honour our old Gods. They thirst for blood

Europe's Migrant Crisis: Millions Still to Come
"African exodus of biblical proportions impossible to stop"

by Soeren Kern
December 3, 2017 at 5:00 am

More than six million migrants are waiting in countries around the Mediterranean to cross into Europe, according to a classified German government report leaked to Bild.

"Young people all have cellphones and they can see what's happening in other parts of the world, and that acts as a magnet." — Michael Møller, Director of the United Nations office in Geneva.

"The biggest migration movements are still ahead: Africa's population will double in the next decades… Nigeria [will grow] to 400 million. In our digital age with the internet and mobile phones, everyone knows about our prosperity and lifestyle…. Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way." — Gerd Müller, Germany's Development Minister.

==FULL ARTICLE== gatestoneinstitute.org/11480/europe-migrant-crisis-exodus

Writing for the Financial Times, (((Gideon Rachman))) explained Europe's predicament:

"One possible reaction for Europe is to accept that migration from the rest of the world is inevitable—and embrace it wholeheartedly. Europe's debt-ridden economies need an injection of youth and dynamism. Who will staff their old-age homes and building sites if not immigrants from the rest of the world?

"But even those Europeans who make the case for immigration tend to argue that, of course, newcomers to the continent must all accept 'European values.' That may be unrealistic… Many immigrants from the Middle East and Africa bring much more conservative and sexist attitudes with them. It will take more than a few civics classes to change that….

"It may be possible for island nations surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, such as Japan or Australia, to maintain strict controls on immigration. It will be all but impossible for an EU that is part of a Eurasian landmass and is separated from Africa only by narrow stretches of the Mediterranean."

Did someone say we're fightimg the unionists?

For what it's worth Estonia's got much less gibs than Germany or France. Niggers and Muslims that get "distributed" there will leave on the first bus to Germany in search of sweet gibs and sympathy.

Perhaps it's a noncompliance campaign meant to drain labor from more evil regimes. Shame about the quality of the labor it imports.

These people really need to be reeducated in what civic responsibility actually means. Perhaps it could start with targeted gaslighting? Their bank accounts randomly stop working, their ATM cards get cancelled, their private information gets leaked to certain criminal organizations…..

unless you need to redistribute money from Germany to Greece.

And even then it's better to just do it instead of making a democratic choice.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42270239

archive.is/invmk

Nah, it is about money, they get money for doing this. From (((whom))), who knows.

wew vlad, the last time they did that, they took away our freedoms for 45 years.

bump

/propaganda gang/ reporting in
dehumanization encroaches

A few more featuring invaders.

This, guys, it's EU-politicians speaking, and their jobs depend on the EU existing, so this is their logic:
immigration from Africa, but also migration within Europe, will make people feel less attached to their countries;
a Frenchmen living in Germany will be gratefull to the EU because the EU "made it possible for him to live there" just like the African living in Germany will be gratefull to the EU that he can live there, and he will see the country he lives in as a mere province of the EU…

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/who-ya-gonna-fight-landmark-treat-signed-create-eu-army

Seeing how Europe's destiny is The religion of peace

wikiReligion of Cuck™.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Religion of Cuck™ic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

Sounds familiar, huh? I guess EO Wilson and Dr. James Watson were right about niggers and their r/K subhumanity. This is long before whites even thought up colonisation so they can't blame it on anything. Based Muzzies know the truth about niggers, they will be castrated and enslaved once again or eradicated for good with no whites to cuck for them.

Praise Allah.

EXCELLENCE
many thanks