I hope white "people" educate themselves before reviewing this kinoteka tbh ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜’

I hope white "people" educate themselves before reviewing this kinoteka tbh ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜’

Wait, the movie is real?

๐Ÿ˜

Where were you when white hollywood got btfo by based PoC

checkmate altright

But would crime in Africa fall?

They do realize wakanda isn't a real place right? right?

You overestimate nigs.

no, it would stay the same. all the soft, weak niggers who've been getting fat in america for 150 years will all immediately fall into a hole full of lions and ebola as soon as they step off the plane.

africa might get slightly better since america won't have to pay welfare to its niggers anymore and could therefore send more aid to AIDSland. ideally though, all aid to africa should cease immediately. no one should have sent them anything in the first place.

see

fuck of back to /sudo/

smh

Not watching this shit

Have black people ever read Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?

No, user.

Jokes aside, the whole thing fits into the afro-centrism ideology that is spreading a lot these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they think it is/was a real place.
I don't understand Black Panther and why it's a thing. How could they be fans of that character and his country? It's supposed to be the richest african country and they let their fellow niggers die at the border, they have cure for cancer (or something like that) and they refuse to share it with the world.

I wish people would do this before every Holohoax movie.

niggers want to be jews.

More like #WOKEanda.

Yeah, they would finally realise that it wasn't 6 million people who died, it was 6 GORILLION and the number is still growing to this day.

Hello, reddit.

Careful goy!
Szewach Weiss, brilliant Israeli ambasador to Poland invented a theory that even if only 6 millions chosen people died, you need to calculate just how many weren't born because of that.

>(((white))) hollywood

All joking aside think this will make any blacks realize the only productive respectable african nation there is, is a work of fiction?

Jewish mathโ„ข

actually, that's just an exponential growth function.

maybe you don't know this but niggers have no problem pushing the sort of problems they perceive to face onto others.

Y'all are all going to see it anyway, y'all all have shit taste in movies and watch every superhero flick that comes out. Remember this place is anonymous, y'all don't have to larp as big bad nazis.

There are people who honestly believe wakanda is real?

Niggers? yes
People? No

Also I won't see it. Not as a statement but because I don't care that much about capeshit. I'm just in this thread to shitpost.

In all honesty, I haven't seen a capeshit in theatres since Spiderman 2.

Isn't that the finnish liquorice guy?

Man, niggers are some pathetic creatures, it's no wonder the jews want to replace the worlds population with them, they are so easy to manipulate. All you have to do is shit out completely fabricated unsourced fiction that just says
and niggers will eat it up because they are so desperate to have a history and culture outside of sitting in the mud and killing each other over who owns said mud

The most painful thing about this meme, is that virtually all societies and peoples have at some point had kings or emperors.
How the fuck do they not get that?

h-he's just joking right?

Have we gone too far this time?

Keep deluding yourself
Funny comming from a kike that's pretending to be a nigger.

So capeshit has gotten black people to attempt to read?

So how do Egyptians feel about Basketball-Americans trying to steal their history?

All the Egyptians have been replaced by Arabs.

Damn, I thought that might be the case considering they sow up their baby girls vaginas halfway.

Milk doesn't come from nature either apparently.

Neither does cum, but then again, I doubt a nigger has ever pulled out

Whitey must have genetically engineered his cum to be white, in order to oppress him.

Let's dispel this myth of "white people" once and for all. Ain't nothing white about those pasty ass, birdshitskin-having neanderthals.

You could easily make niggers believe that there was a place called Wakanda where they were kings. The true challenge is getting them to believe that it still exists and we're just hiding it from them. You really can't underestimate their willingness to believe retarded conspiracy theories.

this is exactly what i'm talking about

Ancient Egypt was not ruled by one race of people. Some were Greek, some were actually even black, but those were the later super shitty dynasties to nobody's shock. That area was just as contested as the middle east.

You's be tellin me it aint real?

Kek can we please convince them that Liberia is where Wakanda is hidden?

you'll never get them to go anywhere, these things are just excuses to get upset and chimp out

I haven't watched a superhero movie in theaters in over a decade. A friend did make me watch The Avengers on DVD, but I don't remember anything about it because I was playing Fire Emblem on my GBA during the whole thing.

SHeeeit

HIS NAME IS KUNTA KINO

It's almost as if he resents the color white itself, not just white people.

Edit the trailers but instead of the character's lines just replace them with Ugandan Knuckle's lines.

Really makes you think that is going to organically happen and not suddenly pop into existence and draws in the memeplebs. Then they can counter signal to all the woke people that they are offended. Even if it fails in the box office they can use it as another tool in the culture war.

Hitler didnโ€™t have anything against blacks you dumb nigger.

Why would he there were virtually no niggers in Germany or Europe for that matter at the time nor did he have a reason to be mean to a FOREIGN athlete.

Because they had been driven out of their sacred homeland by the mutant dogfucking cave albinoid, dats right. Germany comes from the old Swahili word Germania which meant, "great forest of the dark skinned folks." That clearly describes the melanoid races. The Holy Roman Empire was the inheritor of the classic Roman spirit so it would make sense for the dark skinned people of the Germanian forests to inherent the will of their southern melanin enriched neighbors the Romans, dats right. It was the white devils known as the Kazar who stole our sacred lands.

WE WAZ KANGSโ€ฆ
Question what do niggers "think" arabs and Asians are ?

Asians are mutant hybrids. The Samurai were black and the Wu-tang clan were also melanin races. Asians are them fucked up ant people that got made on accident by Yakub. Arabs are the half breed children of white bitches and Melanoid males. Moses looked like Denzel Washington. Muhamed descended from Ishmael another Dark Kang and the proper first son of Ibrahim, or as you kazar motherfuckers like to call him Abraham.

bitch is holding a blank piece of paper.

dey were black as well!

Bruh, that ain't got no carbon thoโ€ฆ.

I walk around telling black people at work that I'm a White King.

The sad thing is half of Holla Forums believes the same thing as this, only replace Black with White.

I'd laugh but then I remembered this what NOI tards actually believe and spout on their YT soapboxes.

I think those are hapas and arabs who want to be white.

dogfucking you say?

That's what ImKikefy is, alright.

I clicked it and watched the entire thing without truly recognising what I was watching.
Thanks, user.

You could have read the filename or just given more thought to the first image to know what was up.
That cunt should have spoilered though

Only things I refuse to open are things I know will be CP or guro, everything else gets a gander.

Those are pretty agreeable standards, beastiality is in that ballpark though.

Well yeah of courseโ€ฆ
Don't be such a pussy user.

I registered the man's face as the bed frame, and thought it was a doggo with a scrunched up face.

tbh I find kiddie fiddlers more normal that sadists.

giving ebola chan more fuel

it has been posted 3 posts above you, did you even read the thread you nigger?

How retarded can one be?

This fucker thoโ€ฆ.

These are all manipulated by the white man. They are naturally black but the white man changed them to feel better about himself, you dumb cracka.

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE! WHITE DOESN'T EXIST YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT I WILL FUCKING OWN YOU!
SO SICK OF THESE NEO-COLONIAL CUMSKIN PIECES OF SHIT! YEAH GUESS WHAT?!?! YOUR SKIN IS THE COLOR OF BIRDSHIT! DEAL WITH IT LMAO!

of course jakwanda is real, bgfolnd huntrpd got so insecure when he found out he called it a shithole country, LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚

#ProudShitholer Twitter marketing post when?

I thought I was inured to all kinds of depravity and violence after years of surfing the shitty corners of the web. Apparently not.

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

settle down sweetie

>>>/oven/

SPIC GIRLS BLOW DONKEYS

I look forward to the day where im an old white man so I can get beaten to death for being man made

jesus would like a Palestinian though. those people are not black.

wew lad

Not all of them.

Not far enough I'm afraid.

You're thinking too much, just low your IQ to an 11 years old, you'll understand that niggers just wan maximum "WE WUZ" without any logic or consequences.

I've never seen a black person in real life
They look so fucking scary

dere betta be goat pussay in kinoteka

Whatthefuckanda doesn't exist though.