Nigcago bakery BTFO by ICE

archive.is/EZwyB

>An immigration raid at a Chicago bakery lost one-third of its workers earlier this year, with roughly 800 workers who didn’t have “sufficient documentation,” (((Bloomberg))) News reported Monday.

>The loss of 800 (((workers))) with “significant knowledge and experience of the baking process” has meant not only decreased production from the baking facilities, but a seven percent decline in sales over the summer, Aryzta AG said, noting that the disruption incurred a loss of about $21.6 million for the company.

Sieg Heil.

Kike-free first post.

So these were illegal immigrants? String up the owner for bringing this scum into our country, force him to pay his slave labor the money he stole, force them to pay the taxes they avoided, and charge them for the administration fees to the owner their asses back to Mexico, then put the company up for auction - to individuals netting less than $500,000/year.

Does that include what they were avoiding paying in taxes wages and benefits by hiring illegal aliens? And if they were paying taxes, under what social security numbers were those payments made? All those complicit need to be punished.

Phone posting, not even once.

Fugg :DDD

Was there ever a fine for having housed/hired Communists (of the party)? If so, is there/there should be a fine unto the one who hired illegals (even if unknowing for it shows a lack of due dilligence).

NEW LAW IF YOU HIRE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS YOU NEED TO BE FINED AND HAVE YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE TAKEN FOR EVER AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICANS

TRUMP NEEDS TO TALK ABOUT THIS ALL HE NEEDS IS TO TWEET ABOUT IT IN HIS GLORIOUS WAY AND THE COMMIES WILL SPREAD THE INFORMATION TO THE MASSES

800 illegal JOBS IN ONE FACTORY THAT COULD BE A SMALL WHITE TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE USA IN THE not so distant past

SAD they really make you mad when you think of it at that angle

GET FUCKED ARYZTA

That shit pisses me the fuck off. Rob a bank and complain about getting caught, the fucking nerve.

They do it because it works. Honestly, if I were a spic I'd play the same card. If we're stupid enough to fall for it, we deserve it.

Now let's work on making our country not stupid enough to fall for.

Might as well just tip of the DHS and go spic hunting.

Is it possible to set up fake facebook pages to tricking illegals into giving up their dox again?

to trick illegals*
I got to stop drunkposting

I agree, but there needs to be a distinct line between someone who hired illegals because they faked their paperwork and someone who just hired people to save a few bucks of overhead. Ideally, that should be a very obvious thing, but if we don't make that distinction, you can be guaranteed that (((someone))) will take advantage of it.

Any system can be taken advantage of if it isn't engineered properly. People need to see that and begin working to enforce the law by removing those loopholes so the greedy and corrupt can be made to play ball.

Just think of all the tortillas they could make if they went back to their own damn country and made their own damn factories.

No, I'm not happy. I'm orgasmic.

It already is against the law. Has been for 20 years. $10k fine and 6 months per worker up to 10 workers. Then it just becomes $250k fine and 10 years for 10+ workers.

No one has ever been charged for it though. Surprise surprise.>>10971008

You know what? We haven't had a deportation thread in a while. Here.

It's like Aleppo all over again!
Trump is Assad!!!!

Good! Now round up the rest of the beans

Thanks for the good news OP, brightened my day a bit. Now if only they won't pull the catch and release game with these.

lel

Kek, it's called Chicongo

RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS!

Nobody's getting dragged out and shot point blank in the face with shotguns so no, I'm not yet happy. Getting there though.

But shitlibs always told me the Mexicans were such hard workers.

I thought it was Chimpcago.

that 1/3rd of the workforce was the product development guys with baking phd's and shit they only send their best and brightest hence their departure does not directly influence sales. nothing to see here goy, you've had too much to think.

Look at them and laugh.

Also, the owner who hired 800 illegals should be hanged from the nearest lamppost.

the owner should pay and die

Now gas the owners

Fucking heil'd and check'd
Interesting roll!

How the fuck. Is this a chain?

Industrial scale bakery, supplies buns for McD's, making burgers fat

The reason why the republican party has never done anything about illegal immigration is because many of their biggest donors depend on it to keep wages down. It's a massive cancer on america.

I enjoyed seeing all the oyveying over this in the news. I especially enjoyed them trying to explain what effect this would have. Apparently the most terrible consequences are wage increases, possibly leading to an increase in the price of burgers. I wish I were joking. Watching them try so hard to paint this as a 'bad thing': pr.

(check)
(check)
But if the workers get wage increases, how will the owners be able to vacation in tel aviv every month? Wage increases are anti-semetic, and they should jail everyone that wants to rob sheckles from the poor owners.