How mexican 8th Graders Act in our Public Schools

The letter by substitute teacher Tony Hill was read aloud Thursday as the state Senate considered one of five bills on illegal immigration. Hill wrote that a majority of eight-grade students who he taught recently at an unnamed Glendale school refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance and declared that "We are Mexicans and Americans stole our land."

Hill went on to write: "I have found that (in) substitute teaching in these areas most of the Hispanic students do not want to be educated but rather (want to) be gang members and gangsters. They hate America and are determined to "reclaim" this area for Mexico."

sage
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE!

How will you slide this one Chaim?

im going to cum on a mexican flag and no spic can stop me

Sending them back just isn't a strong enough action anymore.

it seems that the video in OP was posted in 2012

Mexicans are going to drag down this whole continent. GLR shouldn't have worried about the "Black Plague"; he should've been worried about the Brown Plague.

And how does that even begin to act on the real-world problem?

In terms of repelling the brown hoard? Doesn't do anything. Does it repel and enrage beaners, who value that flag more than their own lives? Yes. It's funny and it pisses off beans, why would you be against it?

Mexicans are meaner than we are, they'd cut off your cock and stick it in your mouth if they had the chance. You'll write words on the internet. We're doomed.

Undeserved palindrome.

you are rape goblins who only exist as a "race" because the conquistadors decided to muh dick their way across south and central america instead of giving your incan ancestors smallpox blankets and putting you in reservations.

They had the chance to fight for it, and they lost fair and square. They should count them selves lucky we still paid them for the land.

This is the difference between an individual and the government/ruler/aristocrats. The individual should just be able to live his life making friends enjoying himself, putting his family and friends first. However, he who seeks to be as a ruler must not put himself, his family, nor his friends first, but his people (nation in the original sense) as a whole.
Determine where you want to stand as a person, taking into account how grim the situation is for the race & conclude your values. From that, choose whether to report him or not.

Absolutely report that fucking beaner. If you don't you're a traitor.

Call ICE

We don't have the luxury of being compassionate user, call ICE

They're just salty that they lost the Mexican-American War and want a rematch.

Somehow they now think they are genetically the same as the Native Americans because Professor Goldberg told them so. The thing is that none of this fucking matters because the "Native" Americans were never the first settlers of US soil.

If your spic friend is so great he can go back and make mexico great (for once).

The reality is that gang activity, terrorism, multi-generational welfare dependency, broken families and general glorification of degenerate culture would be all but eliminated if the US simply culled all non-whites.

Report his fucking ass.

So true.
There are a few mods on here who are most likely spics that will no doubt bumplock this thread.

The upper class of many south americain countries are effectively white. Basically spaniards, with some italians and portugese mixed in. It's the lower classes that are black/native/white hybrids.

It would be a sin to not follow governmental laws, user. You must call ICE. But help your friend in some way. If he takes it as a betrayal, that is his problem.

Freechniggers are spamming again. Report and move on.

Why are you friends with a spic?

Jesus Christ user, have standards

Some fags will disagree. Im Central American decendent. Born in US. Everybody south from Central America hate these stupid spics.

We'll figure out how to sort you when we invade Mexico for Lebensraum.

Bought.

user, do not befriend nonwhites
it is never a good idea
i had a "good" black friend for years, knew him since middle school
found out he had been stealing from me for years

cut ties immediately, have no empathy for subhumans. it will not help you when we purge them

theyre niggers user, god gave them shitskin for a reason. your spic friend is no different, I guarantee if you continue to associate with him, youll end up robbed, penniless or even worse if hes an MS13 member, faceless

It's my understanding that all spics hate other, different spics. Also huemonkeys aren't well liked in SA either.

Spics hate other spics. Niggers hate other niggers. Yellows hate other yellows. Kikes hate other kikes. If left to their own devices they would completely self-destruct. Every interaction we make with either of them benefits the non-white. It's best to starve the shitskin and let it die or kill them before they come after us.

I used to be like you. then I woke the fuck up. time to open your eyes. I don't care about your friend, I have a white-guilt ridden cousin who was hate fucked by a spic and she is endlessly virtue signaling to the wold by keeping the baby instead of aborting it, even though the spic isnt even man enough to take care of what he made and avoids and threatens her. Her brother (my other cousin) married a spic and she is fucking nuts and almost retarded (seriously), she even tried to fuck me the one time I hung out with them… yet he stays with her. You know what I do? I don't fucking talk to them, they are cut off for good. So stop whining about your faggot spic friend and find some new fucking friends faggot.

He had ten years at least to become legal. He has chosen to flaunt the law. He has chosen to parasitize those citizens who DO obey the law and follow immigration protocol. That man is nothing but a cheater. A fraud. An impediment to the progress of all peoples. Citizen or otherwise.

You mad Pedro?

bump

You need to upgrade your first picture from thumbnail status.

Aww the spic is scared.

So those kids are voting now.

So I see things didn't change too much over 10 years. They were just like that in my middle school too. The description in the OP left out how racist they were to any kids that weren't Mexican however.

Ice, Ice Baby

Someone tweet this shit to Trump.

Bump :^)

i have lots of spic friends since i grew up in a spic school but i value the prosperity and non-extinction of my people more than their friendship. personally i'd never rat a childhood friend out regardless of race and if the RWDS came by i'd try to help them get deported safely rather than murdered but at the end of the day they have to go. if you have trouble accepting this realize that tables turned trust me they'll choose their own over you every time

These shitskins need to go back to speaking fucking Nahuatl and change their names. Spanish isn't theirs.

Your loyalty to 'friends' will likely result in white deaths, so be it on your head.

This isn't news to us but to the normies it is for sure.

Because you suck at land. And your stupid midget dictators think they can war. You will get much a much worse ending this time, homes.

On the subject of war, does anyone have that infograph that breaks down how mexico essentially doesn't have a standing army by international standards? Be handy to slap in the faces of any fat libshits that try to fear monger when confronted on the logistics of the wall.

"read Thursday (6 fucking years ago)"

Perfect. It's far easier to deport or kill those types.

I want to personally beat those uppity spiclets with a steel bat, they're not Mexicans, yet they aren't American either, they're an unholy different thing that enrages me to hear them and see them behave the way they do.

t. Spic in Mexico.