Veterans of pol, tell us a story

Doesn't have to be a hardcore story from when you killed that entire village full of sand niggers, amusing tales of negro and female ineptitude, other amusing moments, and family stories from the time your grandpa killed the nips and the krauts are welcome too.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=gPFByDvvLSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yeah and be sure to regal us with tales of burning shit in metal drums

bAptised in fire

I raped and killed a woman in 1990.

sage

I defeated the ship of illegal aliens and I had to escape the burning ship on a warthog. It was real hard on legendary

The Zimmerman trial was fun.

fuck off fag

I once had to spend three days teaching a nigger how to operate a combination lock. Later, I had to explain to a different nigger how to properly wear his PT belt. Twice. We were both Military Intelligence.

Ex-CIAfag here. They got me while I was young; they like fresh college grads with bachelor’s degrees so they can mold them. Most of my early career. I was just reading newspapers (yes, 90% of the CIA’s intelligence is just reading newspaper articles) but eventually I got assigned field work.

A lot of the missions I can’t talk about, but there was this one time I was in Uzbekistan to pick up a doctor. I’ll never forget watching the jeep drive up, my hands on my belt. The Doctor showed up with these other guys in hoods. I didn’t want them at first, but they worked for a renowned mercenary. It would mean a feather in my cap for sure.

Anyway, it didn’t turn out so good.

I ran over a cianigger in 1999 with my car

Terry , you glorious motherfucker you
I'm pulling for you my man sincerely

I hope you didn't do that to a white kid you fucking stupid zognigger

anyone here survive phobos?

Former intelligence here, I fought on titan for the longest time gathering intel on a bunch of unsuspecting retards, when all was said and done I gave this poor chucklefuck who thought he was my comrade the transmitter I was using to send intel, after the battle I turned his ass in and testified against, heard he got drugged up so hard he went tranny, lmao.

Do what? Tell him the truth about what infantry military service actually entails and what it feels like? Ah yes, truly he should have told the kid the kike propaganda he saw was absolutely true and he would gloriously fight for freedom, nation, and God, lying through his teeth the whole time. Fuck off, military service in the United States is nothing but a last resort for the poor and desperate if you're talking about being a grunt.

I suppose you would hope for more goys to join, wouldn't you chaim?

Bob Sagat posts here?

Purpose of thread - to get oldfags to out themselves so the stasi mods can ban them for not being the cancer killing Holla Forums.

Literally the same thread on cuckchan /k/, fuck off kike.

so no shit, there i was

iraq 2004

on a convoy once, a young hadji boy tried to sell us his 16 year old sister for a box of MRE's. she wasnt bad looking, just too young. if i could have kept her, i could have had the obedience of a hadji wife, while deprogramming her on hadjism

>>>/4pol/

i take 2 to 4 hour walks from time to time. one time, a girly communist twink literally went up to me and asked me if i wanted to sodomize him.

i gave in.

you know that video of leftypol's board owner gagging on jew dick and making sounds like a squealing pig? amplify how disgusting that video is by 200% and you basically have my experience.
oh and i was 15 when i fucked said commie twink up the ass.

anyone care to spare me some rope to hang myself with?

dont try too hard to fit in here, you will pull a mental muscle and stand out like a sore thumb… oh wait

oh my bad i'm a huge fucking faggot with a attention span of a goldfish and i didn't see the "veterans" part.

disregard the last part i'm getting my own rope.

this

Underrated

Did he glow in the dark?

hooktube.com/watch?v=gPFByDvvLSs

what a trainwreck, I would laugh at you, but I cant stop vomiting
better you than me I guess

what you mean by veteran dude, are you refering to /k/ shit? I remember some second hand stories from anons on pol, good shit.
too bad I realize I never screencaped them, feels bad man

Where can I become /k/ without becoming zogdronegrunt?