Ursula Haverbeck Conviction Upheld

Jewish Terrorists Throw Little 89 Year Old Lady In Jail For Telling The Truth About The Holohoax
archive.is/RPBGw
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/28/german-neo-nazis-holocaust-denial-convictions-upheld.html

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171202005236/https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-42144186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And in the US a pedo doesnt get jail time because he won't do well there. Sometimes I think there's no hope for this world. The most creative authors could never have imagined what a dystopian world we actually live in.

reality is like poorly written fiction, if you wrote down the news and slapped a fiction label on it nobody would buy it.

REMINDER
You cannot even (((quote))) a holohoax exposure claim in Germany.

Just look at that shitlord grin of hers.

She's /ourgal/

I remember hearing about the convictions in the past, but she was never given jail-time prior

This woman is a hero and it fills me with a burning rage to know that 80% of her countrymen will smugly laugh at this and think she's a kook and deserves this treatment.

Leaf here. I know lads that ran in Mr.Zundels circle and what happened was absolutely abhorrent. There will come a day when statues will be erected in his honour.

mein Gott

No. This woman is strong and ceaselessly dutiful to the truth, there is nothing frail about her at all. The modern subjugated German of subsequent generations, tortured and self-loathing is frail.

Is there any way for us to get the afd to start a freedom of speech debate in Germany over this?

Where can we write her ?

No, you idiot.

Now that they hold seats in the Bundestag, don't they have parliamentary privilege?

no way

You better not ask questions goyim, or we'll show you

Shit like this makes me wish the Nazi's did get away in UFO's so that they one day may come back and lay waste to this entire planet.

One last smoldering ember that will bear witness to the rebirth of a fire as hot as the Sun.
SIEG HEIL GRANDMA URSULA

I will laugh if she croaks in prison.
Karma is a BIAATCHH!

|
|>
|

Someone should direct a movie that shows communists going door to door raping and killing families and force the world to fucking watch. Angels saw these things happening to people who reached out to build something beautiful and just. There is no greater trembling cup of wrath for the perpetrators of many crimes between the races of man than this which is trembling now. The mind even cringing abject away from the truth cannot hide empathy from such a crime. The synagogue of ultimate evil almost totally erased a bloodline from the earth they who framed it for its own and others' murders, and who feasts on its ENSLAVED CORPSE even today. Screaming set us free.

Nothing "neo-" about it.

This woman is old enough to have been in the League of German Girls (female Hitler Youth). She's a first-hand witness, and she is unrepentant and undaunted by a lifetime of Jewish lies.

GRANDMA LOCKED UP FOR SPEAKING WORDS THAT OTHER PEOPLE FIND OFFENSIVE 2017 WEW

WORDS AND IDEAS
WORDS

GERMAN BROs GET HER OUT OR YOU ALL NEED THE ROPE THIS ISN'T JUST A PERSON GOING TO JAIL THIS IS YOUR SLAVERS SHOWING THE GERMANS WHO'S BOSS IT IS SICK

Fuck freedom of speech, they should agitate for her release. It would be a more effective use of their time.

you kikes came up with such inventive stories on how to deal with your kind and they will be implemented one day

her willingness to go to prison is proof the jews are lying.

she won't renounce the truth.

the mere notion that she is imprisoned for saying words is enough to prove the jews are lying

This is some next level kikery

the jew screams out about injustices he never faced so that he may unjustly punish someone who never harmed him. i hope every kike dies screaming

We wont laugh as you hang from a rope you filth subhuman.

This is a good idea, does anyone know her mailing address?

Only lies fear the truth. May this world be reborn to value honesty and integrity again. This woman is a beacon of truth in the darkness of deception.

Isn't Jail actually nice and safe over there though? The ~migrants~ arent going to jail so it must be.

This. I'm sure she'd love some letters of encouragement and support.

This. Someone who speaks kraut ought to get on it. I did some searches. Don't know if I was misinformed, but I've read that prisoner information is not readily available in Germany due to privacy concerns.

More STR in that honorable elder than a gorillion millenial leftists.

web.archive.org/web/20171202005236/https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-42144186

Hmm guys, lot of documents being "deciphered" lately. Wonder (((why)))

This so much. Someone please find a way we can let her know her struggle is appreciated

I would love to eat some pastries made by whose ever grandma this is.
Auschwitz was a work camp - the tricky thing is saying what it was a work camp for, all kikes seem to tell untold numbers of stories about masturbation machines and rollercoasters but none tell of the most frightening thing to a yid: being made to work for no wage.
Surely they did not all dig their own graves.

Sad.

They won't. None of the alleged genocide techniques will actually work.

Jews are only inventive in their audacity.

No pay? Look up lagergeld. The inmates were paid in camp scrip that could be used to buy luxury items at the camp commissary.

One of the things that clued me into the inconsistencies in the holocaust stories was when I met a Jew who collected concentration camp script. He had dozens of different denominations from different production runs. It's a hobby like stamp collecting for some of them, and there's a lot of it around.

wishful thinking

Here's collectible lagergeld available on Ebay right now.

They commit so many crimes a lot of them do end up in prison, even though the courts are incredibly lenient towards them.

If a native German goes to prison for saying bad things about muslims or migrants it's effectively a death sentence, as the their prison gangs will murder you.

How can these (((prosecutor))) & judges still look in the mirror.
After her generation is gone, there will be no more time-witness alive and we will be eventually stuck with the kikes and their 6 M. lie's.
I lulzt about when she talked about that even Eli the Weasel lied about beeing a Holohax-survivor.

People already don't care so much about the holohoax and with our efforts their claims about the 6 gorillions are getting people to ask themselves questions.

OY

These fucking kikes are capable of anything to show the goyim what happens when we uncover their lies, but that we already know. Their goy collaborators were capable of putting an 89-year old woman in jail just to satisfy their masters, they will be the first to be gassed.

The books she talks about any user should read. They crush the whole holohoax thing so hard that it is almost sad.

HASHTAG WHEN

No one will care, non Whites will cheer for it and Whites will most likely not give a shit. I just want to send her letters.

gas the kikes, man

When are all the great "free speech advocates" from Kikebart and the Aut-Kike going to stand up for her?

Remember how they treated this frail old lady when the time comes.

They won't do shit and I still can't find her fucking address.

Cheers! Heil Hitler!!!

The kikes have cucked germany pretty hard.

Yea, Id probably try to remember the good times, and wouldnt give a fuck at that age either.If she can see the next Hitler, her life will be complete.

Heil Hitler grandma. He lives in our hearts.

HEIL HAVERBECK
Stay strong Oma, you'll live freely in our hearts forever.

gas kikes meng

Felt good after seeing an old bloke waiting at a bus stop in a maga hat (straya) but in 1 very short OP im back to blood boiling rage