wHos?

Did someone say tiny waifus?

>>>/out/

LITERAL WHOS POSTING

Sup Laura

t. triggered hotpocket

>number of championships won by that guy: 0
>number of championships won by Alexa Bliss: 4

You pedophiles are as bad as faggots. Its not enough to be tolerated, you have to shove your perversion in everyone's face because you know its not normal and so desperately try to normalize it by posting it everywhere and talking about it no matter the subject.

kek

But everyone who likes Margaret is one person, right?

Yes, Margaret is indeed one person.

L I T E R A L L Y W H O

Some protips for further Margaret butthurt you should consider in the future
1. Don’t include a pedo.jpg
2. Don’t come off as being so triggered every time someone posts her
(This is internet 101 really, feel silly having to explain it)
finally
3. Stop pretending moderation has nothing to do with it
>if you have to switch reasons for your butthurt from muh off topic to '‘muh shitbag'' before a comment or thread gets mysteriously deleted, you’re doing it wrong
Also a few weeks ago you were making real progress with the meme attempts, what happened with that? Yeah they were shit but pointing that out was constructive criticism meant to help improve not put you off the path altogether. Just sayin, I know you can do better.

This a thousand times over.

who's the pedo again?

Yeah, sure.
There was some faggot that insisted that's what he did and went into a meltdown when he furiously spammed little girls and accidentally started posting child abuse photos, which he then claimed were for use on confirmed pedos to find the truly sickening ones.

You're all the same.

>>>/television/
>>>/kys/

That woman is soooooo fucking attractive I just feel bad knowing I will never be able to look good beside her because she is 4 cm taller than me.

Debicki is great, but there's a case to be made for smol gals

Better but remember try and incorporate some measure of humor into your post, even if it’s cliche or not particularly funny. The whole durr am so mad is only going to keep it going strong another year or two.

uh huh

Are you me? I find her attractive too and I'm also 186 cms tall

(checked)

Pedos will claim that they only post little girls to identify DA REEL PEDOZ and report them, but they only do it so they can force their disgusting and immoral views on everyone else.

Imagine being this triggered at the sight of a young women, how do you even go outside to buy food user?

>>>/waifuist/

How do you walk down the street without shame?

Charlotte is also a big girl, but she's way inferior to Bliss

Shit I thought she was 188cm. FML

inches you niggers INCHES. Nobody cares about your commie metric bullshit.

MODS

Well she's not a child, and not a women either… sooo

Jesus Christ

Thats why we kicked them out of Holla Forums. They just have to shove there shit everywhere. worst than fucking ponies.

Unbearable faggots.
/cancer/ is exactly what they want and they still shoot themselves in the foot.

Best Emma=Best Digits

Does she have any lewds? Asking for a friend.

They can't

(checked)
Who is that?

Have you been living under a rock all these years?
"Best Emma" Roberts

Absolutely average. Generic, uninteresting face, unremarkable body and thanks to hymiewood nepotism no doubt a completely vapid self absorbed dunce. Your waifu a shit.

I know who Roberts is, I just didn't know that woman was her. I gotta admit that one image is lewd af.

Oh, we're good then. Thought you were playing dumb.

One moment you say she has a "horse face", then you say she's "generic". Sort yourself out.

If by "generic" you mean prototypical white woman, then I agree

tall girls who retain feminine proportions and delicate features are ideal, but this whole "she'd be taller than you in heels" thing is frustrating.
idk wear cowboy boots.

Waifu, not waipoo. Come on.

did maisie lose weight?

Indeed. Looks like she is going the opposite way of Chloë.

Shut up and go fap to your African pictures.

I don't know what you mean by that, could you give some examples, please?

What a shameful amount of projection

ATTABOY! You’re starting to get it :^) It’s persiflage at it’s lowest form, a cringey sophomoric dud befitting a toddler but still a quantum leap for you in bantz, paronomasiacal and otherwise. Keep it up!
fyi though M doesn’t ‘poo’, one of the many and sundry fun facts that makes her literally perfect

Where do you get that from?
Emma Roberts is literally the embodiment of the white race. Every beautiful woman has something in common with Emma Roberts, hence that's the only way you could call her "generic".

A 10/10 is basically a Emma Roberts copy. The more a woman looks like Emma Roberts, the more beautiful she is. The less a woman looks like Emma Roberts, the less beautiful she is.
An exception to this ought to be made regarding height, as tall women are attractive too.

Hello, is this the Best Emma thread?

waifus belong in the trash

t. homosexual

Post more Emma lewds.

Bargain bin version, at best.

What is the appeal here? It’s nothing to do with her personality or acting ability, obviously, so what could it possibly be? Have seen her posted here hundreds of times but still couldn’t pick her out of a lineup with random college girls. Does she remind you of an ex or crush? That’s it, isn’t it?

wrong

Look up prosopagnosia, user.

Familiar with the word and that’s not it, rather she’s objectively unremarkable in every sense. Am I wrong if so how? At least concede that literally any non-fat gril with symmetrical facial features, heavy makeup and complimentary lighting would be equally attractive.

>there are people, gays, who don;t want to kiss Best Emma
Bit gay.

kek

this

She's feisty and dominant
She becomes her characters

That's harsh, Mackenzie can look incredibly good sometimes

Best Emma General OP here, sorry OP for derailing your thread about a kino goddess like Debicki.
I regard her to be in the same tier as Emma, although I prefer Emma.
Peace and I hope the watsonfag doesn't come to shit on based Elizabeth.

That's now a Kate Bush general, better post Emma here.

That is exactly what prosopagnosia is.

How so? She’s not some social media addicted eceleb who does streams and shit giving glimpses into her personal life so how would you know? Are you perhaps conflating the actress with her characters?
Example? From what little I’ve seen she’s Anne hathaway tier (without the singing ability) and strictly a character actress.

Beat the shit out of her bf multiple times, wish she'd beat me up tbh.

It's not lol
Even if based Kate was posted there, it wasn't posted that much

She went to jail for beating up her bf
See above. She couldn't step out of character and beat him up Chanel Oberlin style.

You do know she made an album way back, right?

kek

lol, I share that sentiment user

this

Didn’t know that but point still stands. Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton were also “singers”.
hooktube.com/watch?v=mSfd5AAKR9k
hooktube.com/watch?v=86lczf7Bou8

Stop wasting your time shitposting and go through your contacts and tell everyone you've had sexual intercourse with to get themselves checked for prosopagnosia :^)

lol
someone hasn't watched Nerve, The Art of Getting By, We're the Millers, Palo Alto, Delirium or Adult World

Emma is proof that to raise a proper woman you send her to a girls only school

hooktube.com/watch?v=VQhncWZ0pBA
She sounds like an angel

Horror manga kino. The strange thing is I found most of his works to also be comedic, although I'm not sure if it was fully intentional.

What's this from?

This

ugly

For you

Nice

Why cant I post pics on phone?

There's your problem.

I think you mean lewd

UUUU