Trump: “I don’t see a way to avoid shutdown”

TRUMP BELIEVES GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN INEVITABLE.
archive.is/s2cIv

I’ve heard that if the government shuts down due to not passing a budget, the executive branch assumes full control of the power of the purse. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AYzF5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good.

4D Chess?

Why would we want to avoid shutdown of (((government)))?

The one problem I would have with a government shutdown would be the national parks being left unattended even by the staff.

I don't know, but given that king nigger didn't use it to push an agenda I'm somewhat skeptical that it exists.

Looking forward to my December vacation. Bring it on.

as long as a shutdown doesn't mean an obama type action of putting police at the parks with barriers like he did during his term

Not really the amendment in question is pretty vague. Vague enough where any motions by the head of the Executive Branch may be called into question by the supreme court. Remember all the fights constitutionalists had with Obama when he tried to exercise the "power of the purse"?

That actually was a default action by DC Police to secure the parks from any terrorist actor who could place bombs somewhere while people weren't looking.

kek so the crying kike and the melting harpy apparently refused to go to the WH after this tweet went out, further reinforcing POTUS mentioning that deals cant be made with them. For further emphasis here, a fucking tweet is the excuse that pelosi and schumer use to refuse to do their jobs. They refuse to even show up, bring on the shutdown, bring on the RWDS

>(((government))) shut down
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOYIM WHY MUST YOU PERSECUTE US SO??????????

I think we agree that anything Trump tries to do during a government shutdown will be met with resistance, but how much public pushback will there be if they try to stop something that is invariably good for America? I mean, sure, the media will rev up their spin machine, but how much can they spin it without looking even more like complete retards than they already do?

My body is ready

I think he should go ahead and do it, they meet everything he does with resistance now. Nothing would even change.

no welfare + no medical mandate = prosperity

msm and marxist infiltrators throughout the state aren't reviled enough yet. I agree with you, but I'm guessing the concern lies with the aftermath of btfo of every childfucking traitorous leech in this bloated, infected bureaucracy and how uniparty "heroes" will be idolized. shit, look at the fucking confirmed assaulters in the senate/congress getting free passes for the sexual assaults the commies claim to hate.

What is a medical mandate? I'm not checking you, I seriously am not familiar with that term.

meant for

niggercare, makes you buy insurance or you get taxed and have to pay the government to subsidize niggers who couldn't buy their own.

Finally someone posts evidence that 3,000,000 esoteric immigrants voted last election!!!

This is the second time in two days they've pulled a "we're here but the dems haven't shown up to work" stunt. Next few days will be interesting.

where do you retards come from?

So… Is this going to be the act of 'fascism' that will provoke the Bolsheviks into attempting a revolution?

medical mandate- the law/tax that penalizes you if you cannot afford or do not need health insurance. currently untested, but theoretically can be jailed or have property seized in tax leins for not having medical insurance

here's hoping

What constitutionalists are actually in the government? The fights you saw were RINOs putting on a show.

All I want for Christmas is the race war. Hoping that welfare is cancelled this holiday season.

Because it hurts the US credit rating and raises interest on the multi-trillion debt, that's why

It's also an obvious sign that our elected officials aren't doing their goddamn jobs while still living in gated communities, driving nice cars, and sleeping on large piles of shekels every night while the rest of the nation suffers and struggles to survive, that's why.

You had best get started on a lot of new farm deals and job creation first or you're the first on the charts.

if the executive branch doesnt have enough money pouring in to run everything it's supposed to be running, then de facto they have to choose what things don't get funded.

Well they're last revolution was standing around with nerf axes, maybe they can outdo themselves this time.

Well I guess we'll just have to look at this big long list of thi…
Do you think he'll do it?

I still remember last time when Ratboy help shutdown the government. I guess it was for the best when it happened. Hopefully this serves a lesson to all those ZOG puppets and kikes in Washington.

We're approaching Aes Sedai levels of fool-manipulation.

where did you get that picture, that's my neopet

From what I understand, what happened under Obongo was that all the ZOGbots just got paid after the fact for the time they would have worked. Of course, during the tone they're temporarily unemployed, they receive no money and have no guarantees of ever returning to their fake government jobs. Of course, only the popular parts of government get shut down, but the ZOG does not go unprotected. They literally held US National Parks and attractions hostage:they placed troops to guard them until the Senate capitulated and gave the kikes their ransom.

Diversity

won't somebody please think about nature!

All we can hope for is the dollar crashes while the government is shut down.

The kikes certainly won't, since they hate it. If it wasn't for German interference the entire world would have been China tier decades ago.

they're already starting fires and causing millions in damages so that's just a sideshow of security theater.

They kick it up where folks are only dealed to grow soybeans for them, it's going to be absolutely non-soy repercussions.

Trouble is, a "deal" for Trump is nowhere close to the same as a (((deal))) for these fucks. I remember with the DACA shit a few months ago that they wouldn't hear of any plan at all that involved a wall and deportations. They've never been interested in any plan that deviates from overwhelming America with migrants, so their current refusal to try any negotiations is unsurprising.

Either way, a government shutdown is bad for the political class every time it happens, as everything keeps going on in everybody's life as fucking normal and there's no fire raining from the skies because some DC faggots weren't showing up to the office.

Wow, so horrible!

Choose one. Trump had dozens of chances to impale the jews on the laws of this nation, it's not like Wall St. kikes even remotely follow SEC regulations. Too little, too late, it's time for Kushner and his race-mixing daughter to face the music

>Because it hurts the US (((credit rating)))
Goldman Sachs employee spotted.

Don't forget the Nat'l parks were closed. :^(

How many times is he gonna make them look like retarded assholes?

Oh no, the completely unpayable debt that's designed to keep the country in debt forever unless with bloodshed is going to be even more unpayable.

Theoretically what if trump was to just say "go fuck yourself this debt can never be repayed and im just wiping it clean, try and do something about it.. faggots"
Any possible downside other then (((them)))?

trump promptly gets the cia nigger treatment during a speech, parade or gets (((heart attack gunned)))

Struggle to survive? How poor are you faggot?

Terribly unchecked.

Agreed user. Only true whites love nature. We are God's chosen people to find balance with nature and excel at the same time.

Sure would be a shame if the guys cutting their paychecks was out because of the shut down.

Oh no. Shameful

checked.

Race war isn't the first thing coming. Hellfire, damn near pure ethanol and every goddamn field behind us alite. Everyone burns. Nigger, cracker, what the fuck ever. You kick it off, you well know Hell is coming.

And I ain't going to be done until the entirety of Eurasia is alite. I don't care who needs to eat. Death is alreadly clopping around. I see nothing but fertile fields left to people that never even made a boat, never even crossed a land bridge.

It's not a race war, it is a Reckoning.

Good. Even better because the President is the one that gets to say which services go dead. Obongo deliberately tried to shut down things that the right liked, but Trump can do the exact opposite.

Until they are no longer retarded assholes. Which, for most of them, will only be possible postmortem.

THE PRESIDENT KNOWS

SHUT IT DOWN

can be jailed or have property seized in tax liens by the government for not having privately owned medical insurance

Not to sound like a chesscuck but this is exactly what Trump has been doing for months now he gives the Dems two choices, both of which hurt them and benefit him.
1)Sit down with Trump and make a deal, which would include deporting beaners and building a fucking wall.
>(((They))) won't choose this as it will cost them a shitload of spic votes, legal and illegal.
2)Shut down the fucking government.
>Making them look like fucktards to normalfags because (((they))) aren't willing to sit down and work out a compromise like fucking adults.

Don't qualify yourself, you're buying into kike memes in doing so. We're anons, just state what you think.

The kikes think money gives them power over me.
The joke's on them, I Do It For Free
t. Big Guy

Before they are allowed to further their ruin.

This would be absolutely glorious. Hopefully it will be a prolonged shutdown if it occurs. The entire federal government has become nothing but a wretched hive of scum and villainy, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Drain the Swamp

lel, what complete assholes.

Is this real?

10/10 post

My sides are fucking ready.

If I didn't know better, I'd think they were stupid for being so frequently contradictory. These people always want more cigarette taxes to punish smokers, but then they want healthy people who don't smoke to subsidize the healthcare for the cancer riddled smokers.

Haha this. Please someone who isn’t currently at work spam any mainstream news site comment section with this sentiment. It’ll blow phony leftist bootlicker minds. Shut down zog. Fucking do it. Anarchy is preferable to zog.

Government shut downs are rarely actually WROL, all it means is the democrats yell "FREEZE" and no new shit is done and no old shit is taken away. It's one of their favorite cards to maintain status quo

RWDS In 3… 2…. 1

Trump should threaten to fire all the workers affected by the shutdown. That'll give them a real shutdown.

Apparently it's a thing
archive.is/AYzF5

That's good right?

Good news. Another step closer to war against anti-white anti-Christians. Shut that shithole down and don't start it back up without a new constitution. Goodbye traitors in the House, Senate, Supreme Court.

Yeah, the jews crucifiying Jesus to get everybody excited about Christianity was a stroke of genius.

Yea as if pulling human presence away won’t be beneficial to nature.

If they do this prepare to see armies of angry disc golfers.

Yeah, yeah, the Jews got eternally BTFO of every Christian nation they settled in, but that was all part of their master plan. They wanted to be banished and pogromed, goy. Don’t you know that if your enemies banish you, you win? I sincerely believe that Holla Forums gives the yids far too much credit. It’s not that they are some vast Illuminati conspiracy, its just nepotism and luck played off as planned maneuvers.

(checked)
Im sure pretty shure that trees will grow just fine without government.

So deal, or no (((deal))).

(nice)
I think it's hilarious that they're trying to twist a metaphor for their own purposes (hurr lower number bad) when it's not the number that's important, but the idea of employing strategy against your enemies. The increasing numbers are just silly hyperbole that they're taking with a perfectly straight face.

These lugenpresse muppets probably don't know a damn thing about playing chess.

For all the making fun of chess cucks (deservedly so in many cases), this is trumps negotiating power. Dems want to use govt shutdown as a bargaining chip, so right out of the gate he is saying that he is more than willing to entertain that scenario, no, that scenario is inevitable. He is trying to take away what little leverage they have by saying he doesn't care (and he might not)

Man, I just watch him work.
I don't even bother with the "is this 4d chess?!" bullshit anymore.
I just watch the man work.

SHUT
DOWN
THE GOVERNMENT

STOP
HAVING IT
BE UP

chegged
i think its hilarious that anyone takes anyone seriously these days

he is damn entertaining that is for sure

>fuck you dems, I'll shut down the government
only a true madman would actually do it

Better still
>nationalize the banks as they go under, vetting depositors to see if they're citizens and not (((them))) and reimbursing them in US Notes
oh the howls of rage would echo through history

this guy is the best neurolenguistic mass programmer the world has ever seen, completely blowing away the manipulative skillz of onogma and billary. he is a polished machine, and knows exactly what he is doing every millisecond he is on camera. its all a scripted presentation. remember this.
calm.before.the.storm.

b-but who will pass all the bills to bring in more shitskins and fund Israels national defense?
just horrible

Daily reminder Trump's first calling and passion wasn't real estate or even business; it was theatre. Now he gets to play a character of his own design on the greatest stage ever made, he's probably having the time of his life right now.

This is good. IIRC this is one of the triggers they gave King Nigger to call martial law.

Like the entire state department for one.

ReichsBurgermark nao

Which other leader had an initial calling in the arts, and later wrote a book, then became a politician?

its called a state of "national emergency" and once declared kiss the Constitution gbye, forever. the holy grail of "civil unrest" is their trigger. thus pantyfa soros and all the rest. anons you know what you have to do.

If the government shuts down, EBT cards go down this time. The USDA doesn't have reserves to keep the program running. The states will pick up the slack, but NJ and Illinois are bankrupt. So their niggers are going to burn shit down.

Can't quite remember right now. Probably isn't relevant.

22+66 = 88.

It's not that jews at the top are unwilling to sacrifice the lower rung jews it's that it's all just dumb luck goy, go back to sleep.

Why won't he shut down the government until they pass a balanced budget amendment, or until they pass a bill that would eliminate the debt?

Think about it, user. Obama didn't need to do it.That's why we got a bad deal. Republicans had to cave.

Tfw when deemed mission critical. At least most everyone else will be gone.

Probably only a few in Congress would actually support those things

And the balanced budget amendment isn't so good because there's still not guarantee they cut spending. It could lead to more taxes.

What if the next govt shutdown is permanent?

They would have reduce the welfare.

National parks were given over to the UN during previous presidents.

US Notes was Kennedy's plan, they still have them all printed up and ready to go.

source? I only ask because of the digits

Why are they stalling though?

Hmm, what did Kim mean by that?

holey shit… grass and tree left to themselves!!!

Trump took out the gubment so we could take out the bank.

You ever have your kid by the hand and he just drops when he doesn't want to go somewhere? It's a bunch of grown ass Jews doing exactly that.

Pretty much. _Essential_ forms of government continue working without pay, and recieve backpay after a few months, when the new budget is passed.

Bwahaha, sucker. It's actually nice when the place is mostly empty.

So…No Dimensions…I dunno bout you guys, but I find it More impressive that someone can play a game lacking a physical representation. He denies his opponent the ability to see the board and react.

isn't she like 5?

He means Ivanka, doofus.

o

Come on now.

… No they didn't? Like, not at all? And certainly not permanently?
That's what would usually happen when a population got fed up with them… So they'd just go to another Christian nation. Or an Religion of Cuck™ic nation. It didn't really seem to matter all that much really, either worked fine.
That's because you're assuming that we're giving them credit for shit in the sense that "yes goy, this was the plan all along!" as opposed to "you stupid goyim let us do this to you gradually, in small steps, again and again and again - it wasn't even conscious, how we jewed you, we just did it, and you acquiesced".

They're 40% of the billiionaires in the US alone, while being 2% of its population.
Not really, no. The evidence against such claims is vast and ubiquitous here, of all places.

Majority of the debt is owed to US entities. 6 trillion is owed to foreign investors, and I think most of that is just owed to regular schmucks. I can see the dumping of the foreign investments, as shit as that may be for them, but they're gonna fuck a lot of US citizens over by clearing the debt.

Interesting. Didn't know this and studied money/RFB/banks etc for quite a while. Sounds like amero but with 100% less kike tbh.

Bump