YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN! I LOVED YOU!

YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN! I LOVED YOU!

I HAAAAAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tbh fam that seems like a fair statement to someone who is monologuing after they cut your limbs if and is letting you roast slowly

There were lots of dumb moments in the movie but that line didn't strike me as one.

This is what pains me the most.
The movies had many opportunities to come out as brilliant if it was in the hands of a capable director.
The scene in question was great emotionally. But cue in Lucas that makes Anakin take the most idiotic of decisions.
And the long lava fighting scene that leads to his final is so comical and retarded.
It should have been made in a cave and half as long with them coming out of the cave into OP's scene.

Or vid related.

i cried when i was younger and watched this the first time

truly a nameless hero

also cue in caricaturistic acting from anakin where he keeps crawling in hatred despite not having limbs and only screaming noises as well as spouting meme one liners

I LOVE THE HIGH GROUND!

The major failing of the prequels in my opinion.

The major failing of this board in my opinion.

I don't recall RLM ever mentioning that.

Sad to see someone start to lose their memory at such a young age. What a tragedy.

;_;

ANAKIN HELP ME SAVE THIS MOVIE WITH ONE GOOD SCENE

B R A V O G E O R G E!
R
A
V
O

G
E
O
R
G
E

Dragon Ball Z did it better.

But you see it's not me
It's not my AIDSMoby
In your head, in your
Head they are reviewing
With their Mike and their Jay
And their memes and their vids
In your head,
In your head they are talkin'

IN YOUR HEADDDD
IN YOUR HEADDDD
RENT FREE, RENT FREE, RENT FREE-EE-EE-EE
WHAT'S IN YOUR HEADDDD
IN YOUR HEADDDD
RENT FREE, RENT FREE, RENT FREE-EE-EE-EE-OH-OH-OH-OH-AYOOOOYAAAYAOOO

mike, go back to sperging out about the iraq war

General Grievous was the best part of this movie.

I honestly can't decide if it's more cucked to be for or against the Iraq war.

For, libs against it at the time was just because they wanted it to be their generations vietnam and larp around, they were annoying but really didn't influence anything. Meanwhile the dumbfuck neocons who were for it are to thank for israel and saudi arabia being as powerful as they are now, and in part for the refugee crisis

Centrists win again.

*cough*

TOO SOON

Prequels are unironically good movies.

lol

F

The prequels sucked. The only faggots who defend them are underage nostalgiafags.

t. (((Mike Stoklasa)))

Israel and Saudi Arabia were already powerful before the war. The war itself is the reason America became so pozzed and now has fag marriage and every other shitty thing. Conservatives lost big in 2008 and liberals became emboldened into becoming the total fucking lunatics they are today because of that.

If the Iraq War had never happened or had been won quickly, it’s likely we’d be less fucked up. Then again, most whites would still be civnat cucks.

so gay LMAO

Best scenes of Episode III were the Order 66 ones.

That was probably the best delivered line in the whole prequel trilogy.