- Get interview
- Don't show up

Other urls found in this thread:

creativeaccess
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too hard.

Just stop paying your tv license

Hi MI6.

Or, you can just mass sue them. If one person does it, that person gets shit on.

If 100 people do this then it will be a lot fucking harder to squash the entire thing. We need to abuse the law and then sue anyone who tries to declare that this is legal. This can easily be won. Its just that everyone is such a pussy in bongistan that they wont. If you dont take this easy fucking fruit then you deserve to die by muslims.

Not a bad idea, but you're thinking too small. Because the CV and fictionalized biography are reusable, anons should put some effort in, and then apply to positions in as many organizations as possible. I'll start by posting more job adverts in this thread.

Wouldn't that fall MI5's purview?

Big Black Cock indeed

Firstly
Please become more adept at your shillery.

Secondly, and forgive my ignorance, can't one simply not buy a TV? Surely that's the quickest way to choke out the BBC and its perfidious allies, whilst simultaneously bolstering one's own ability for self improvement.

Isn't this blatant racial discrimination?
If the role was reversed, it'd be anudda shoah.

Just show up and tell them you identify as a black person.

you win

THESE

If it isn't just a slide bread, then yes, that is in fact racial discrimination and it is completely fucking illegal in any civilized country (ie. only in the west :^) )

Honestly, someone should just do the sensible thing and drag them to court or find one of the labor unions that live off of suing employers and make them do it. It's easy money for any Jew lawyer out there, so they'd probably jump at the chance to make a 20.000 pound settlement in court.

Its not. creativeaccess (((dot))) org.uk/opportunity/trainee-broadcast-journalist/
Search the page for minority and cry. I sent an email to a few law firms to see if they'll pick up my case. as a white man who is graduating college soon and unsure of a career path, BBC was one of my potential options and now I don't even want to apply if they will discriminate based on my skin color

Holy fucking shit, bongs are retarded. Buy a TV and don't pay the license. It's not like you're also paying for the programming on it, for fuck's sake.

This…
anything else will just make us look bad

i love diversity interns :) there is nothing like having a broke nigger get your coffee and not paying him to do it hahahahah for those of you that haven't had the luxury, I highly recommend it. the best part is that after the internship you might get a call from a company the shitskin interviewed with and then you get to sabotage the nigger. You get to fuck them, potentially three times, FOR FREE!!!!! hahahahahahahahah

This, except make sure you come with cameras so they're forced to take you seriously.

I don't know how things work in bongland but in the USA, explicity saying [x race] need not apply for a job is very illegal.

if you could sustain a persona for a year or two to reflect that (evidence) you might be able to fill a discrimination suit

What's the third time?

fuck1. hire for an unpaid position (nigger slave)
fuck2. fire from unpaid position
fuck3. give nigger bad reference