Mr Metokur Lauren Southern and Andy “the shoah must go on” Warski demolish ugly jewess

Imagine actually following these fags.

Imagine actually following movies.

smh

Andy “six million morski” Warski

cuckchan/pol/ level of posting, well done user, well done

Good part starts around 1:32:00 before that is mostly just jim making edgy jew jokes.

She did have Enoch pinned though, asking how he could espouse anti-Semitic views and then be married to a jewess, and the best Enoch had was: "I'm not legally allowed to talk about my ex-wife." kek

This computes.

Your autism is weak

1:37:02
“You’re a raging cunt”
- andy-semetic racewarski

Someone pls webm this gold

Who are you then?

Wew never heard jim go ham before. Wouldn’t be surprised if (((someone))) doxes him next.

Please tell me this is some big ironic joke. I refuse to believe there are people with this level of autism on here.

You're infinitely more aspergers than other user. And we know exactly who you are you retard, this is embarrassing.

Who is he then?

Isn't he the guy that had a shirtless nigger that looked like he had just got out of the shower accidentally appear in the background during one of his streams?

Sauce. Now.

Three hours? Who the fuck watch this? Who has the time?

It's the Stream Gang!

I'm not sure if it's him, that's why I asked if it was him.

You're thinking of Richard Spencer and it was some nigger in the background wanting to get something from the room covering his face.

Sauce you fucking nigger

It was fucking nothing. Just go on 4/pol/ if you want to talk about this reddit shit.

Who am I then? More interesting who’s we? Genuinely curious.

He thinks you're the BO.

Why would I go to 4/pol/ to talk about reddit shit?

autism the post

Isn't Lauren a kike herself?

No I'm not. It was way before that and I remember seeing it on Holla Forums, I haven't browsed there for months so it definitely wasn't the spencer thing.

Yup.

nu/pol/ logic at its finest, smh

What about her jewish surname, looks and behaviour?

What about Holla Forums being run by literal Jews and being turned into a neoconservative shithole promoting Zionism through a tanned Twitterwhore?

redpill me on this?

What of it? I don't even browse there so what is your point?

He thinks Holla Forums cares about ecelebs. Probably retarded enough to think they like enoch too, possibly jim too though anyone that retarded wouldn’t be able to spell.

The funny thing about nu/pol/ is that they suspect everyone but Daddy Trump. It's hilarious, too paranoid to trust anyone but they automatically dive to support the man who married his family to Jews.

It was always, always about and will always be about Hillary losing. His winning was 100% incidental + if it weren’t for the 24/7 MSM butthurt about him they would have been off the trump train 9 months ago.

Why watch this reddit shit

So they are just as gullible as the rest of the goyim the moment a stick with a carrot ob it is dangled in front of them?

It’s the natural continuum of the….zeitgeist? movement? culture?….that brought us here from cuckchan in the first place.

Of course, why wouldn’t they be?

Because at one point they weren't. I think the original user base has left and been replaced. The mods have definitely been replaced.

Jim got rid of the original bo a long time ago. I don't know how Ikampfy managed to get in, but he's not leaving anytime soon.

Dunno, in my experience there over 3 years the userbase has always been about 5% based and highly intelligent, 10% shills/goons/jidf kikes and 85% full blown retard. True early on intelligence numbers were a lot higher but that’s pretty much true of any group or community that gets a huge population bump.

This tells a lot about the quality of the political discourse especially when the journalists of the MSM are equally ignorant

Pretty sure the guy she dates is a half-nigger which is even worse (in my opinion).
Also, the fact that some newfags from Holla Forums even give a shit about her is the real issue, not whatever her opinions are.

BASED COALBURNER

we're not racists cuck

No, he's a mulatto mongrel not a muzzie. Therefore, Southernstein is a NIGGER FUCKER.

There is no movement/culture, they are all just high on their own farts. They have confused the Brexit/Trump wave with their own very niche ideology. Plus Holla Forums was never about that, it was about having relative freedom to create and administrate boards without mods shitting everything up. Don't like an existing board? Just create a similar one with different rules and moderation.

An alternative media could've been great if it wasn't stuffed with morons and ideologues.

None of them are ideologues. They are just charlatans latching onto the alt kike in the hope of making some shekels.

And paid shills of course.

Coonfy was always a infiltrator. My point was that the legit .ods have all been replaced.

So is this thread just ignoring Yandere Laura Loomer getting BTFO?

What's there to talk about? Dumb Jewess got BTFO'd, nothing else to talk about.

no one gives a fuck about 4 guys circlejerking about how edgy they are

Nobody cares about this e-celeb garbage you keep posting.

Based.

The first BO had put up good rules but he was replaced by Ikampfy and his ilk.
Now the moderation is totally arbitrary and they prevent you from discussing any thing meaningful and of having any real impact IRL.
Why even disabling clickable links?
When they banned Gex it was over for me, fuck them.

True but that doesn’t explain their appeal. If nothing else they’re the best of a bad lot.
These guys? Hell no, maybe southern to some degree but never heard any of the others ride trump’s dick.
This is demonstrably not true.
Don't like an existing board? Just create a similar one with different rules and moderation
When has this ever worked? When has any board with a 4chan brand name been replaced by one that didn’t?

Hotpocket identified. Funny how Sargon, pewdiepie and every other soy neckbeard are acceptable but not ebil alt right nazis. Post them on Holla Forums they say go here, come here Holla Forums BO gets triggered. Sad!

Holla Forums