Leftist German major rekt with knife in mudshit restaurant by ourguy

Leftist German major rekt with knife in mudshit restaurant by ourguy

A major in the most ((diverse)) region of Germany (was already extremely bad when I grew up there with roaming turkroach gangs) was munching his halal kebab when an actual German (™) came in, asked him if he is the major and when he said yes got his throat knifed.

He said he's hungry and thirsty and was fed up with the major replacing all Germans in the region.

Unfortunately the piece of shit major survived.

Proles saving us when… ?

archive.is/9CD8T

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ttl6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop funding the invasion by buying ethnic food.

not buying their food as I hate turkroaches, but those people are here to stay either way unless welfare gets cut off and then people will get rekt

picture of the scene or him injured? could be fake to drum up sympathy

5/10
should have taken his head and offered it to the gods

ONE JOB, HANS. LEAVE THE KNIFING TO AUSSIES AND FINNGOLIANS.

Two fuck ups in one week, some woman mailed a bomb to the governor of Texas and he opened it, but it didnt go off. Hes the one who pulled hurricane aid to the white areas who boycotted Israel.

I'm glad the major survived, so he can live to see how much of a hated sack of shit he is

Too much work. He should've at least used a jagged knife that tears at flesh so it would be more likely to be fatal/not repairable.

How does some random woman learn how to make one anyways? In addition, since they'll get caught either way, if people do these kinds of things why do they go the explosive route as opposed to just the walk up and knife (or pistol) route our German friend here did? It has a greater probability of success.
At FBI/et al. I don't propose anyone do any of this, but merely wonder why people take the stupidest approaches for a given goal.

Fucking incompetence.

guy was drunk, so no surprise

This stabbed fucker is a member of Concordia, a NGO where you can find Prince Dopey's brother, Cherie Blair, David Petraeus among the others.

Have a look at Concordia's board - archive.fo/ttl6Q

Good work. But you'll need to do much more than than if you want to retake Gercuckistan.

the fire rises, but i am still disappointed at the failure to kill

that board has got to be like 90percent jews

Liar that would be a shitstorm

When given kebab; remove halal meats and veggies, consume, then take the spike and shove into a Muslim or Roach eye.

Even the last of the burgers on your side, friends.

So Germans are beginning to uncuck their shit.
Or was this a """German"""

This.
We must condemn this failure for being failure.

You gotta understand, user, women only attack in ways that allow for an indirect assault. That's why poisoning is a popular tactic among women. It allows them to avoid confrontation and the possibility of injury due to retaliation. It's usually the negroid women that knife people due to the elevated levels of testosterone. As for the crazy fucking mussies that behead children, well…. we all agree that they're not really human, right?

Go look at the 1,5m long gash the brutal assassin has left on his face. After getting struck with that 15m deep rift on his body no boyfriend of his will ever look at him the same ever again. Extreme right shows again how bloodthirsty they are.

Nothing to praise here.

Most women don't even attack.

They just want nothing but love to the point of destruction.
Look at fucking spiders man. That same mechanism is in all females.
The inability to see past anything but love. To even realise on an esoteric scale what that infers.

Women that fight are rare to find. Sometimes they become indoctrinated feminists. Other times they become exactly like us.
Most women however just want nothing but indulgences. I'd hate to be a fighting women and understand that nature of my own gender. God that would feel shit.

Its Mayor.

Because a governor has a security team, while a mayor doesn't.

Payback is a bitch isn't it?

First, in to metric faggot.

Second, this is war and there will be casualties. You didn't have to make us do this, but you did. You can peacefully remove non-whites from our lands, or we can violently remove them and all traitors.

I wish it bitched more tbh.

Maybe Germany has gotten to that point.
People in my country are more interested in the Cricket score.

This is the same sort of thing that happened in the lead up to the NSDAP coming to power in the 1930s. There were many sporadic politcal assassination, murders, protests, etc.

Is it the same story as a year or two ago where a guy stabbed a woman with a "rambo" knife ?

She doesn't. Staged as fuck homie. Thank your local mossad CIA glow worm news outfit for allowing a way the dog.

Traitor bitches get stitches.
How can we help this patriotic German? is there a defense fund for him? Is there anything an American can do to support him?

Sorry about the traitor surviving, I wish he was dead, too.

It was a casual assassination attempt by a German lad, with casual results. smh

he should have cut the mayors head off and thrown it at the kebab shop owners

finish what he started, right here in the USofA

Sounds like a false flag agaisnt AfD.

There's no reason those Anglos should have ever attacked Germany.

War:

gotta hand it to the kikes if so, unless he became a liability and now they wanted him gone.

So now the guy gets to become a leftist hero that they can rally behind. Every speech this man gives for the rest of his life will be front-page news because he's ~the brave hero that survived SHOCKING Nazi murder attempt,~ and you know (((they))) won't let that power go to waste. 99% success is still failure here.

When they have to choose between good pay and their whole family getting tortured and slaughtered they may change their views about immigration.
Fire and axe.

or ditches

It's a start. Remember the shit the kikes did in USA and Europe to prevent Trump from winning/accomplishing shit/masking their own failures.
Plus the 30 cm knife on the throat thing smells kebab. The usual German would probably beat him barehanded or with some kind of stick.
Letting him live signs that he was valuable as a symbol of ghnatzee violence.

Or this never happened at all. Wound was to the back of the neck, no? I'm putting down 20 that we'll never get to see this wound live.

Someone should send the poor man a nice get well cupcake laced with fentanyl, you know to lessen the pain…

I'm guessing there are important details missing here as to what the actual wound inflicted was or what kind of "knife" was used.

You aren't saving shit if you keep communicating like monkeys.

How?

Didnt happen most likely. Most neck wounds are fatal

Depends on where you're stabbed and with what. There's a lot of non-critical meat in the neck and if you don't know what you're doing you can poke useless bits. You need to slice to do real damage.

SLICE, DON'T CUT
SLICE, DON'T CUT
SLICE, DON'T CUT
SLICE, DON'T CUT
SLICE, DON'T CUT
SLICE, DON'T CUT

FALSE
L
A
G

He should have hit him unconsious with a baseball bat so he could no longer do his job. Still, he has done more than most of the European population when it comes to solving the current situation so it's a job well done either way. The moment all European politicians fear walking on the street because they might get stabbed for being traitors is the moment they will stop taking in rapefugees.

Maybe a stinkbeard can teach them how it's done properly.

See how germans are adopting well to muslim culture? They are already trying to behead people in public and everything!

Noice.