Keith Olbermann Fired By GQ

How is there no thread about this yet? Blowhard and so-called 'resistance' leader Keith Olbermann just got fired by GQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnKxHFX7VE4
novelrank.com/asin/0525533869
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kike free post.

In one year the world has seen what monsters they are,I can't wait for another 7 years.

There was a thread a week ago when he scrubbed any mention of GQ off his tweeter. Prolly got shit canned Who knows. All these #resist shills are fizzeling out.
Dudes a faggot, hope gets mugged and murdered by some niggers.

lol

checked and kek'd

lol maybe he can go back to peddling Boston Market.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnKxHFX7VE4

maybe rape allegation on the way?

HE DID IT FOR FREE

Checked and kekked.

Had the same thought, probably raped some jewess on the GQ staff.

JOKE ON YOU DRUMPF, I DONT HAVE A JOB ANYMORE

Checked full house.
The man truly does win at all things , amazing

minor news, not worthy of its own thread

Drumpf is finished this time for sure, says the increasing nervous man.

Fucking wew, can't argue with those digits. Record high unemployment incoming of news kikes.

Patient shows signs of contemplating self-harm.

this is /n/ tier e-celeb garbage at best
but more likely, it's merely a slide thread being bumped by kikes like you

lol'd. Now THAT'S how you summon a proper fucking get.

kill yourself for two years before your next post.

lurk 10 years before opening your cunt hole, kike
better yet, rope yourself

tfw too intelligent to get paid.

A TORpedo once again proving that they are generally useless cunt lint.

you have no arguments
you don't belong here

keep crying keith, this thread isn't going anywhere and your job isn't coming back

i own this thread, faggot
enjoy having your shit thread utterly derailed, kike

look at how the mask slips

this thread is now all about me.
all you can do is hide your pain behind your damage control folder

kek what a fag

keep going, kike
i own you

cry harder, kike

smdh fam

i'll drain your butthurt folder, pathetic kike

Keith Olbermann deserves to be in the same nigger rape dungeon with Goy Beck

Holla Forums salt is literally spilling onto Holla Forums right now

Top kek. Someone send that to him.

all your salt can't save this derailed thread, fag

Wait, is Olbermann somehow purporting that Trump is finished for the 100th time this year and that he was responsible for bringing about his downfall?

he can't even into IDs either. kikes really are pathetic when they go into full Hebraic rage.

he's also in this very thread.

I feel like Olbermann would be way more given to crazy outbursts and fucked up formatting if he was posting here.

To think that I actually found him entertaining once upon a time.

If you haven't seen this guy's escapades he has been screeching every time trump breathes that its the end for him and he's going to be impeached and sent to jail etc etc
he's just another kike profiting off of losers desperate enough to hear someone say these things so they can try to sleep at night.

It's interesting how some were trying to say he did not get fired. Well, now it is official.

I've seen plenty of videos of him going beyond full retard and literally screaming about how Trump is scum or a traitor or whatever. A screw definitely came loose at some point in 2016; probably the morning after Trump got elected.

dubs confirms my sides exploded XD

Worse than Olbermann are his supporters.

I mean yes, I know, it's Twatter, the site's chock-full of complete morons- but when you're following someone whose signature method of pretending to talk about serious subjects is to scream and rant incoherently, and you genuinely like this person, that's a serious sign that something's gone terribly wrong.

Kek

DAILY REMINDER

Always filter torpedo ID

My sides have immigrated to kekislovakia and they are culturally enriching the indigenous population…

Has this been verified?

and literal autism

He looks like he has a turd in his mouth and he is trying not to taste it

wew your feminine butthurt is inexhaustible
post another pic from your salt folder and keep paying attention to me, kike

reminder this is who his fans are, the level of delusion is insane

OLBERMANN IS A WASTE

I agree

top fucking kek, really?

This is a good opportunity for meme magic

Hell of a get. God, please let him take the "TERK ER JERBS" route.

Thanks to that… can you believe a guy that abandons his own "resistance"?

If only you owned GQ so you weren't fired.

Well he DID serve a purpose.

Olbermann goes full on insanity

I'd love to see these videos of him going insane

wew

Oh how my political views have changed course radically. I used to love how KO verbally abused Bush the retard on a daily basis. I never hated Bush because he was a republican but rather I hated him because he was a mouth breathing, could not pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel, incoherent, babbling fucktard of the first degree. That and the whole 911 shit and invading the middle east for pissrael. But that was then and this is now, glad to see this waste of flesh getting BTFO.

IF YOU GET FIRED, YOUR ENEMIES LOSE.

Keith could have been cool if he'd stuck to ranting about neocons.

I don't know, user, It could be a serious twat like the others. Libcucks are unable to deal with adversity the same way those who do not suffer from mental illness can. I always leave room to accept the possibility that yes, some of the more hysterical responses are legit.

forgot your sage keith, thanks for the bump :^)

good soy boy

what if this is related to the Qanon stuff about purging people quietly?

You realize that shilling for Queef Untermensch here is a bad idea, right?

What if absolutely fucking retarded redditor faggots like you went the fuck back where you belong.

Here's the best one imo.

wew

It's getting sad now keith

Bump :^)

fatality

lmao trying his best to channel Alex Jones but he's no Hicks :^)

you have brought us all so much joy

domo oregano misuta orubamanio

Keith, I have a feeling that your whole family is going down hard. But for now, I gotta MAGA.

You know some kike is producing this shit when they can't bring themselves to reach into their shekel vault and spend what's required to soundproof that "soundstage" properly.

Care to share your thoughts on this, Keith? Though I won't be able to read your response, unfortunately.

Bush knew exactly what he was doing.

it's called, age, newfriend

(1)

Skip to the last couple minutes or so. When he starts going off about "RUSSIAN SCUM" I always lose it.

B

U

M

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

P

sugoi del grande herr orubamanio-san, sind sie die job boo?

i will be praying to los touhous for better health no you

seeing the liberals who screech about racism jump on DUH EBIL RUSSIANS is hilarious

The difference is I wasn't 7 when he was president, by his second term I could not even stand to hear the idiot talk.

kek
newfags can't into age

B

U

M

P

Trumps high voltage created a power surge frying the resistance and causing Keith to short circuit.

t. electrician larper

Captcha: GQ a dem

wew keep dancing, lad

President Trump respected by foreign leaders, shitposting on Twitter and in real life, driving GDP through the roof.

fuckin stop larping and become a journeyman already you big ol' sack of apprentice garbage

Should put this on video, Keith. I would pay to see you raging like this.

wew

Hey, Queef. How does it feel to have been unable to enter the journalism program anywhere but a fucking ag college?

you forgot to post a pic from your butthurt folder
try harder

My sides, this nigger has OD'ed on some diphenyl oxalate and fluorophor mixture.

You mean a picture of your diploma from Cornell? You're the fucking foundation for the caricature that was Andy Bernard.

fuck, you played us

LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

"…for the rest of his life." That's how long she said it would bother you, Queef.

at least you effort posted with a pic
good boy

ok

FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

No god i can't lose like this
have mercy on us, we're all so young

You goons are so fucking cringeworthy.

FULL HOUSE

I think someone may be trying to tell us something.

this is fun. how many pics are left in your folder? i will drain them all. enjoy being owned.

try harder

Kickstarter to see Olberkike resist himself into a coffin.

Saved for future keks. Felt like I was watching an alien transmission where they parody a mentally ill human.

What does any of that have to do with anything, nigger? Nothing, not a fucking thing. Dubya was a traitor, not "le ebin dummy XD" meme and your feelings don't matter based on it.

Queef Untermensch will have to live with the knowledge that he was forced to go to an ag college FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

keep going

I don't remember any of us on the opposite side of Ubangu being this seething and angry, assblasted and bootyravaged, every second months after the first term. Am I wrong in thinking this? I didn't like Obama for sure but every single "right-wing" celebrity (I don't know what to call it) wasn't going insane trying to gain an audience by telepromting rage.

leftists have been using overblown outrage as a tactic for decades now, it's backfiring though as it no longer holds water when they screech about civil war and impeachment because trump got 2 scoops, people are beginning to see they are just blowing hot air nonstop.

Good riddance. Now we just need to see the dozen or so anti-Trump comedy central shows get the boot, Sam B too, and just have this entire thing shrivel on itself. They rode the election hype, same as everyone else, and threw a ton of money down hard and fast to throw together what they were sure would be the guaranteed money printing scheme to just shit on Trump endlessly.

Here's the catch though.. they went in with the victim narrative, predicting doom and gloom, insisting that we were living in the dark times, all was ruined, and that we were all going to die. This might hook people for a short while, but you know what happens to people who indulge in that shit for months on end? For an entire year and thensome? It literally fucks with their brain, burns them, out, and turns them into low-energy, physically and mentally maladjusted lunatics. It fucking breaks them. Antifa had their big hurrah and then what? They fucking gave up. They stopped showing up to rallies looking for a fight. They stopped doing much of anything. Not just because the #Resistance needed good PR, but because they had crossed the threshold of what they could psychologically endure and they fucking fizzled out. If they keep this up for much longer, they'll probably just start offing themselves.

(((jonestein))) is married to a kike prostitute.
no surprise you're a fan

Are those shows actually drawing viewers? I heard the new South Park season was getting critically panned across the board.

Queef Untermensch will have to live with the knowledge that he was forced to go to an ag college FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

Imagine a libcucks world, one that is carefully constructed by our kike media and entertainment industry, as an egg in an incubator, it must be cared for, constantly, by its caretakers or risk the danger of rot or a premature birth, which will lead them to be carried off by a gull, screaming. The nigger cattle that is the average leftist cannot function outside this environment.

Drumpf!!!!!

I do not believe this is real

The big picture has yet to come into focus, but there's a lot of information being pieced together which is showing that leftism is a fucking mental and physical deficiency more than anything else. The way they approach and cope with problems is radically different from 'the right' which is typically happier, healthier, and better at handling hardship. Some people want to say that moving to the Right gives you a better attitude for dealing with shit, and that the left's rhetoric beats down it's followers and drive them to do this kind of hysterical flailing and media blitzing, but as we've seen with the recent soyboy thing, it's partly tied to the fact that most on the left are dangerously low-T, mentally unstable to begin with, typically insanely degenerate, and by adopting progressivism, they can shield themselves and make excuses for their behavior. Quite literally getting away with rape and murder because they are working for 'the greater good' in their own eyes.

I can't imagine they are. I don't know anyone who actually watches the Daily Show anymore and I've never seen a clip from that Alex Jones parody show 'The Opposition' circulate on kikebook or anywhere else. Admittedly, I don't tread in those circles, but these things do tend to penetrate beyond their echo chambers when they are doing well. Even SNL has been oddly quiet with the political shenanigans lately.

its real

I can't stop fucking laughing

It has to do with this that I replied to.
AND
He was just a stupid fucking puppet being directed by his father through Cheney and Rumsfeld he was not even smart enough to be an actual planning traitor he just got up and half assed delivered what ever speech they wrote for him.
Also I was 40 when he was elected my views on him do not come from having to study history on him and watching utubes I lived it and watched him live every time he fucked up trying to read his teleprompter.

He got majorly bitch slapped when he was prez and they morphed it into choked on a pretzel and fell. After all when you are SS how do you shoot the VP after he slaps the president?

Good goy, ignore the truth and spew the good goy (((narrative))) to garner sympathy for the traitor.

posting my olbermann memes before they are completely worthless

He's on twitter right now if anyone wants to say goodbye.

Are they trying some pathetic weak version of meme magic where if they just keep saying it over and over again it will happen?

Legit suicide within a month?

>Good goy, ignore the truth and spew the good goy (((narrative))) to garner sympathy for the traitor.
Where the fuck do I show any sympathy for the pathetic asshole that was pushed on us through a supreme court ruling?
Two years before the 2000 election I knew he would be the next US president, it was that transparent to me at the time.

GQ MORE LIKE GEE WHIZ I'M UNEMPLOYED AMIRITE?

I have the feeling that the next time we hear from him is when he sets up a gofundme / patreon to cover for medical bills.

happy to have ruined your shit slide thread, op! :^)

What's weird, is that Joe Scarborough did the same thing today…

keep going kieth, you make a great lolcow

Keith olbermann, more like kek uberfail

bump :^)

thanks for proving that i'm still owning all that real estate in your head :^)

lol @ coconut tits here and his 31 posts. boy you seething.

I'm so glad you are so invested in this thread and wasting your time on this mongolian rice counting forum :^) :^) :^)

I figured you couldn't actually be keith, but no one else could be this assmad over a slide thread to make unique posts about how cool you are, while unironically responding to every single post calling you a double nigger.
Keep us posted if you get hired at CNN or some shit my dude, it'll be fun to watch you get bought by trump when the get dropped.

i'm the only reason this shit thread gets bumped, newfriend

didn't read lol

Keith, you can't afford any real estate at this point :^)

wew stay owned, kike lords

S E E T H I N G

you're not a bot. That's pretty sad tbh.

Can't believe Keith is still here, sharing his thoughts with us. Is this your new home, buddy? Are you here forever? Wish I could read your responses. What's the current record, 200+ posts? It's been a while since the last assblasted kike decided to get comfy with Holla Forums.

this whole thread

full metal autism, right here

digging this deep into their salt folders to hide their kike tears

owned

200-40B E 69th Street, New York, New York

(^: :^)

Ah user, I see you too are a fan of paying attention to shit. Very patrician. These kikes, shitskins, shabbos and cryptos are all resigning or "stepping away from politics" left and right suddenly. Really ding dangs my ching changs.

hey keith :^)
200-40B E 69th Street, New York, New York Hastings On Hudson, New York

nice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN TELL THAT ANN COULTER WAS RIGHT, BOYS. HE SPECIFICALLY CALLED ME OUT

not just mad, all caps with red formatting mad
lel

topjej

ok

dig deeper. post moar

Who would have thought that he had a fan who lurks in this board.

goons are naturally attracted to other retards

If only I could read you, bud. I'm sure others are enjoying your contribution. How about letting your readers know how much you appreciate that lampshade at the bottom right of your screen.

moar

self evident in your case

is that all you can do? Do something new monkey, dance!

no u

yes dance monkey, do what I want, keep posting, dance. The more you post, the more I laugh, keep up the postin, I need someone to shitpost at or this thread might die.

words

:^)

yes, keep dancing, I LOVE IT

try to keep up

last pity reply before I go to sleep keith, I look forward to waking up and seeing this thread still here and if you've been milked to 200+ replies, enjoy that no sleep tonight buddy.

i can tell

laugh out loud

what would a good shitpost be without a court jester right?

Try to get a new job

try again

yes, yes, very good. Now jester, bring me my duck tape, I must make sure that my sides remain attached for this thread has thrown them off into orbit.

I already have a job, Keith.

yes, very good post jester. A period, genius comedy.

I agree that the comedic timing was on par, but he really shouldn't quit his day job

oh fuck, there go my sides again

JESTER THE DUCK TAPE QUICK!

o u

Well, of course I would, if a crawling cockroach appears in my kitchen and looks at me, begging to be stomped. But of course no-one would be this autistic to do, in a single thread, embarrassing himself and rigorously attempting to distort a thread into only about (((himself))) juggling like a fool, all for entertaining people, right?
Still, your attempts are obvious as a lolcow bursting into tears. I pity such bathetic mess of an excuse who has lost any shred of meaning for himself. Have you considered attempting suicide? Maybe that will draw attention. Or how about creating those "loli pill" or "I'm being harassed by the mod" thread? Surely that will probably work this time.

some fun times from this buffoon of yesterday

Fantastic.

Nothing will ever beat the Young Turks election night highlights for keks. I'll never be depressed in this life, because I will always have that video.

The storm is definitely brewing, should be interesting to witness.

tldr lol

Living with his mom
FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

The looks when their smug fucking faces shattered, revealing shock and despair. It is honey for my dreams.

Shoo, shoo, before you (52)

alright, you guys caught me, I am really keith, and not only am I pissed, but I'm also a huge fucking faggot, I'm going to bed now, I hope all you racist nazis kill yourselves :^)

: ^ )
^
)

wew

stay in muh tractor beam, bitches

ya, with your mom

KEITH SLEEPS WITH HIS MOM CONFIRMED

OC/10

again

Holy shit. I didn't think he could sound any more like a child but there we go

you don't belong here

again

Of course you wouldn't, due to you shrilling ego. Get fucked, faggot. This thread won't disappear and (((your))) asperger hissy fit just motivates others. Failure as always in every day of your attempts.

It needs a recent compilation, although it might become over 30 minutes long.

stay mad

WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE TRASHED HIS LIVING SPACE
200 E 69th St #104
New York, NY 10021-5748
(212) 535-4965 - Landline
(212) 535-0000 - Landline
[email protected]

(29)

lel

How cute.

An apartment? I remember that he filmed in some kind of a basement.

maybe that highschool down the street lol

SCUM

RUSSIAN SCUM

I'm posting this just for you torfag. Alex is a national treasure.

Bill Hicks ain't wrong. Schiff IS the archetypal [kike] cocksucker. Just look at him.

alex jones is a foreign agent, he's a cunt

He's a run of the mill kosher gatekeeper type. Hardly a concern in CY+2. If anything his goofy ass ends up leading more whites to the real red pill. Quit your bitching. The real threats are the openly hostile neocons and commie fucks. The kikes have long since shit the bed with their garbage ham fisted gatekeeping attempts. The genie is out of the bottle. Da goyim know.

A pedo cocksucker at that. Funny enough, Schiff is another one who has gone quiet as of late. Only a few months ago, he was the head of the resistance.

go away you infolarping soy boy

Tried calling him. The 4965 number gave an automated message that said it was busy. The 0000 number just kept ringing and eventually stopped. What do? I want to bully Keith Olbermann.

i'm right here. bully me, faggot

nigger

if only that was real

Keith pick up the phone you cocksucker

Don't know why he'd bother, the kike in question is done, a non-entity at this point.

So torfag, which SRS regular are you? u/therealbarackobama? One of the ones with a name based on bodily discharges? Doesn't matter who you are, what matters is that I can tell what you are. Here, have the 'spiciest' meme your ilk have ever produced, back at ya.

(2)
you're going to have to work a lot harder than that

I thought so.

Yes, it's very interesting how all these poofters and outspoken resisters are now suddenly very very quiet. Almost like maybe they are keeping their heads down in hopes they don't get flushed down the fucking toilet.

Do you have an argument as to why anything I just stated is inaccurate or are you just going to spout off some memewords and pretend that counts for something? You have one chance to give a valid answer and then I'll filter you just like I filtered Keith.

try to keep up, faggots

why would I care if you filter me ? I just don't like people making excuses for Jones. This guy is a scumbag who lies almost all the time and instead of being an adult about he mocks. He's a cunt that belongs in prison, shills shouldn't just get to have nice government protected lives while they lie to people's faces.

good goy

So you don't have an argument for anything I said in then. Alright.

Why are you saying I made no argument, I _disagree_ with you are stated why. I don't like people making excuses for him, if you want to do that unmolested here you'll be out of luck as long as I'm not banned.

Now is when you get filtered, Rami.

whatever you lying jew, you're the one that has no argument that's why you have to ignore me

You can't suicide just yet Keith! You'll miss all the fun.

aaaaannnd we're at page 2 again

aaaand bump again :^)

I didn't know Donald Trump was James Bond

good goy

there is no need to be upset

Page 2

step to it, boy

antislide bump to piss off torkike :^)

why are you so hellbent on getting rid of this thread ketih, you can't be serious about staying up making sure this thread slides for 6 hours now. Can you not take the bants or something?

(23)

answer my question

answer my question jester

Sunk cost fallacy. If he gives up now he has to admit he's wasted his time being mad on the internet.

I mean its not a derail if you are helping keep the thread bumped now is it jester

It's not derailing when the thread is about you, Keith Olbermann, and we're all sitting here making fun of you in real-time.

i don't think you know what that word means

oh, jej, the mods actually accepted my sticky request to piss off the kike, good shit.

Kike Olbermann was personally kvetching in this thread, but the mods deleted all his posts. What's the point of that? Gotta milk that lolcow, let the salt flow freely. Sanitizing was counter productive here.

this fag gets it.
you're right, this thread is all about me.
thanks for admitting it
successful derail is successful

even better

Did you come fresh from typing "old memes" into ED search bar? You don't have to try so hard to fit in baby. Holla Forums is a board of tolerance.

just proves that i own the salt mine mods are working in
can't ignore the tor

let the salt flow within you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love this timeline and I'll never get tired of winning.

>

since when does a serial spree shooter review videogames?

still waiting for anyone to top me in this thread
protip: you can't
not even mods
can't torpedo the torpedo

Even mass murderers have downtime.

to add on to this though, I actually am really mad and just projecting it others, I was only pretending to be retarded.

i was just kidding, this is the real torpedo

I just. What?

By that logic wouldn't every user itt be living inside your head rent-free?

all the planets only orbit one star

I don't know why, but this post is exactly how I currently feel.

just kidding again, I'm actually a neurotic kike who just likes talking to himself because I'm entirely useless in everything else I do, honestly I would of just killed myself by now but I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

Where were you when Keith Olbermann personally joined a Holla Forums thread about him losing his job just so Holla Forums could laugh at him even more for his impotent lashing out?

take your meds

Same.

Always wondered why normalfags and libshits alike keep using this meme. Looking up some statistics and it really does show that spics, niggers and other non-Whites are more highly favored by kike-owned companies than Whites all in the name of "progressiveness" and "diversity", not to mention they have higher income than Whites. Even before I was redpilled I found this meme very stupid and easily debunked. When did all of this start Holla Forums? Are libshits really this dense?

oh the ego

This isn't astronomy dipshit. Its a cambodian stiching forum

this thread is boring and casual without its owner tbh

took r jerbs started with South Park (creators are cucks)

your life is boring and casual

rekt

Keith respond to that tranny-loving beta Norton

I miss angry Yimmy. Now he's thoughtful James.

How many times have we heard this the past 2 years? I'm genuinely curious…

If you remember their rhetorics and narratives in the course of a year

Leftypol got more to cry about now. Secretly the love this cuck.

all me

Dont forget

will never*

Fuck me

checked
Being the massive faggot he is, do you think he will go full kathy griffin?

I'm surprised that you believe it's not embarrassing while rigorously waste your 8 hours of your bathetic life on shitposting on an imageboard during Tuesday.

(You)

(You)
(You)
(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

all me

Yep, he's desperate.

the thread is your wife, and i'm the bull, cuck

Please, this is a thread about an annoying cuck being fired and now annoying faggot being so triggered that he wastes all of his useless energy on trying to derail but failed utterly and miserably. So then, what do you have here to promote? Are you going to argue, to discuss or comment about it? Of course not, because you're incapable of proceeding the very basics of social response. But do go on, reply to everyone, keep proving yourself of how "oh so brave and intelligent" you are. Because it the end, you've lost as you've always did.

Angry Yimmy still emerges from time to time in Chip, the alter ego which he uses to cope with Jim's faggotry.

wew let it flow

Someone is boarding the first flight to Israel due to sensing the pizza is getting thrown in the open soon.

Figures, incapable of even countering, pathetic. A waste of time looking at trash.

This guy sure looks like a huger loser.

i don't think you realize what thread you're posting in, goldberg. there's no discussion going on here, only mountains of salt generated by me.

Well, working for free didn't work out for him. So the next logical and last step is e-begging.

I don't care if he's deep state controlled op, that man makes me laugh.

He is a well-known misogynist and emotional torturer of women, I wonder if they canned him ahead of some kind of allegation(s)?

I am so glad that you are enjoying yourself keith.
It is always nice to see Holla Forums being a genuine source of happiness

…said every single liberal ever.

10/10

I don't believe that any democrat or liberal is going to defend. He's too cancerous for anyone to take him seriously.

He's outdated. No liberal will listen to an older man anymore. That's what most of the pedo/sex purges have been, the left shifting to its newest model. Expect more screeching negresses as if you already weren't.

so he Rage Quit?

Checked for kek/heh.

Holla Forums is a genuine source of weakness tbh

What?

What if he comes out as some sort of pansexual black trannie?

I honestly can't tell if that is trolling or not.

Some days I am happy to know a majority of this is botposting on Yidder because the thought of millions of useless users posting shit like this is disturbing. Granted - most women say things like this out loud - but the preservation of this derangement for posterity thanks to social media is bittersweet. Hilarious and good fodder on one hand, irritating and horrifying on the other. Westernized women and their dependence on entertainment media to guide them through their childless, lonely lives as whores of the state are a fucking disease.

(checked)

Why do you think leftypol loves him so much?

When the truth is revealed people like this will have a psychotic meltdown.

Friggin Genius!
Actually Keith, I heard Drumpf is going to try to kill you!
I think the best thing would be for you to hang yourself before he gets his hands on you.

TORpedo trying to namefag this hard

Man this guy knew exactly what he was doing. Did he really believe the insanity that he peddled to vulnerable people? I’m not defending him by any means, in fact I think he’s more morally bankrupt than just some deluded liberal idiot. He was a big time manipulator. Pure evil. He melded weak minds. He’s an enemy operator not just a dumbass I’d say.

That’s why I think this fuck was more than just a whining deluded retard. He was dangerous and was a purposeful corruptor of weak minds.

Hate to say it, and this might imply a pill between red and black, but one sometimes comes to the unpleasant conclusion that many people deserve the derogatory term of goyim. Some people really are just ‘useless eaters.’ They’ll need saving. Try not to let all the hideous shit sheeplike this said about the coming new guard in these recent years. There will have to be SOME mercy.

Maybe he was too good at his job. He spat out so much bullshit so often that it warped him too.
The faggot was probably never that sane or healthy to begin with so I find it likely that he just drank the cool-aid too.

…..again.

(((not harassment or abuse, goyim)))
(((those rules are only for you)))

Salute brother. I will disagree with you in regards to "they'll need saving" in regards to the shabbos goy and the kosher culture that they perpetuate and protect with their everyday submissions (from "virtue signalling" to buying x food/y hot ticket item, etc). There should be NO MERCY for these people. The DoTR is bittersweet - the traitors die like subhumans because they ARE subhumans as well. There is no turning back…either you are with us or against us. "Saving" people is exactly what an elevating culture should NOT do…their collective anchor weight only brings the mighty down.

kek blessed thread

XD

What the fuck? I thought most people here were in the 18-35 range?

Leftists had their worldviews completely shattered by the 2016 campaign, they may never recover. Their entire belief structure is predicated on the idea that they are on the 'right side of history', to see that narrative upturned and the full force of the omnipotent media 'NAZI' invective brushed aside opened cracks in their psyche.

And with minds already as fractured and ideologies already so internally inconsistent, it only takes a few cracks for the whole structure to become unstable. The only option for them is to double down and project it all onto the external world, the truth is too damaging by this point. The longer they're leftists, the worse it gets. Call it a 'progressive' illness.

No, he's always been like that. He got fired from the two most leftist news organisations in America. Even for them he's too insane.

(checked)

ba-dum-tssss

Of course high up shabbos got high up in positions of creating cultural norms have to go first. Traitors do indeed get the first bullet. I’m just saying there are a lot of people who I would consider victims of the ‘kikegeist’ who should be spared.

anyone screencap the thread before (((olbermann))) deleted his posts?

sending it now!

Hey Keith, Trump will be your president of the US for the next 7 years, and there's nothing you can do about it Americunt.

Libtards were only against that because they see mudslimes as le poor brown minorities being oppressed by Whitey and some of them would even tell you back in the day that "Zionism is Nazism", because again libtards don't really have true ideas or opinions, they think Jews are White. None of ever cared about the dead White American soldiers, but the ones who did tend to be neocons who still believe in the "Democrats are the real racists" meme. When you think about it, if Dubya didn't invade the Middle East for Pissrael and instead invade it to exterminate these savage sand cockroaches for their valuable resources, Holla Forumsacks these days would have agreed with that notion. The mudlsimes have been conquering ancient Aryan civilizations for centuries, so it does mean that Whites are entitled to do the same to the mudslimes' homelands, but kikes want you to think they're not part of the extermination of the Middle East, and they're dead wrong. I know it's a pipedream but goddamn it I literally want it to happen this Christmas.

Tell him his glasses are crooked

Daily Reminder: Keith you will never do as well as Tur and her tranny Dad. Look at the body language here and in every pic online of you two together. She didn't even like you when she was with you. Sad!

I never get this need that Boomers have to feel "smarter" than anyone they dislike. It's a constant thing. They have to constantly belittle their enemies and then imagine they themselves are superior even when the case is they're a fucking nobody. Treat your opponents like an idiot and they will destroy you as we've seen the kikes do to this once glorious nation.

You could tell that that thread was true by the number of CIA nigger shills who flocked to it.

Now we have confirmation. It's almost as if the nigger shills only shill against shit which is actually true. It's a good way to test out theories and check to see what's on their radar.

Imagine if you posted two threads, with near-identical content to 4cuck, but one pro and one anti in tone, and just watched what happened. What's the tone the shills want to set? It's incredibly easy to black box their current hot list.

They were taught to worship their betters, such as kikes in general, science kikes, billionaire kikes, and so on. It's why they blow all their shekels on stupid cars, boats, and vacations instead of ensuring a family legacy as their parents did for them.

Did you know that, prior to the 1970s, it was common for the bride's family to pay for a wedding and the groom's family to pay for a down payment on a home or purchase it outright? No, of course not, because the boomers didn't want anybody to know this.

The plot against the family and white Christianity would never have worked without the boomers being interested in destroying it.

Intriguing dubs

Nice dubs. You really nailed the current state of shitlib cancer.

Don Jr bringing the bantz

I sacrifice these dubs to Kek to thank him for Keith's failure

He says 'nazi' at 8:54 when he doesn't mean to, cracked me up

When we do take power, millions of useful idiots will simply commit suicide. They'll see the thing they've been fearmongered against for their entire lives actually happening in reality and they won't have a fucking clue what to do BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER BEEN TOLD HOW TO FIGHT IT. They've only ever been told "it's coming if you don't do this," but never "if it comes, here's how to stop it." Our job will be a lot easier than we think. The organized resistance to us will be mostly the elites themselves. They won't have much in the way of an army.

Why does it always come down to sex with the leftists every single time?!

1. President Trump has had a few wives and several children pretty sure he's already fucked some pussy.
2. I wish we had "Nazis" ie we had a true American National Socialist Workers Party that was 110% aware of the jew problem.
3. "Nazi's" should go out and "fuck" to produce as many white children as possible 14/88!

Conclusion his post doesn't make sense from his political position other than trying to use vulgar language & fixating on reproductive acts.

really think the left will resort to suicide bombing that the sand niggers use for general chaos. But in the States it will just fast track automated, robotic soldiers controlled from a safe distance. Make sure to sign up now as a volunteer at your local PD so you can crush the skulls of the liberal fools once the fighting starts!

Perfect digits detailing his perfect insanity.

OLBERMANN IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

there is something fishy going on. Olberman was hardcore blue checkmark tier 2scoops hate for le drumpf. And now he is packing up and closing shop?
only 1 year in?
He has to have some sexual harassment thing coming

Or an indictment.

user, have you ever attempted to truly redpill one of these individuals? Just tons of infographics, maybe even a link to one of our threads? Do you know what their response is?

What happened?

I understand the desire to keep shills from getting the first post, but this whole "kike free first post" thing has become much more annoying. Can the people who are on top of their game with posting, if they notice a thread that doesn't have a shillpost yet, at least come up with something relevant and more than a YouTube-tier "Le FIRST!!1!"?

Kikes and torpedo's flipping out as always.

The most likely answer is that he isn't profitable in his own right nor driving any traffic to the main site, so he gets cut loose. Magazines and the companies who own them are on life support. I've got to believe the only thing keeping them going at this point is boomers who don't know what an adblocker is.

This. Nobody's watching

fucking kek'd

You thought wrong.

57 years old is early Generation X. Boomers are over 60, closer to 65 now.

Here's why people think Bush was stupid:

People thought Bush was stupid because he was constantly saying stupid things. This is only a small selection of the dumb things that Bush Jr. said nearly every time he spoke in public. Add in his Vice President, who literally couldn't spell "potato," and there was good reason for people to think the Bush Jr. administration was full of idiots. Naturally older people would remember this better than young people who have only experienced Bush Jr. from carefully edited Youtube clips.

That's the thing, they DID use models to base the default player character's faces one. They just went in after the fact and intentionally made the female one less attractive because feminism and muh "realistic" girls.

I'm still waiting for the reaction when leftists learn that Trump is innocent of whatever it is that they're calling "Russian collusion" today. That's what is going to really melt their brains and worldview, even more than Dems getting arrested and shamed.

Whenever Trump says something potrayed as stupid we are all chess cucks and know better. "They misunderestimated me" couldn't be a clever portmanteau ever. By the way Trump says "big league" and not "bigly", stupid leftists hurr durr

reminds me of this

Its only been a year an he is quitting. How sad hes giving up so soon. Trump has won this fight.

We've all done our share of growing. Don't feel too bad about where you came from, just remember that it helped get you to where you are now.

One of the biggest personal redpills for me was my love of Colbert and Stewart, back in college I ate that hot steamy shit and thanked them for it. Then realized just how manipulative their narratives were. They helped wake me up, in their own way.

Read the whole tread after Keiths comment were deleted.
I was too late

Post IDs, what are they for?

No it isn't. Boomers are 1946 to about 1964. Someone who's 57 years old would have been born in 1960 and is, therefore, a boomer

Dont post Jared Taylor you CIA shill

If only the guy who TLs that manga didn't quit just because of muh copyright bullshit, hopefully someone can pick it up because there's never enough TLed mangos to quench the thirsts of anons who are into them

And I missed it all. Dammit.

No way… undelete mods

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN
PRAISE KEK

She's got a fat face and probably talks shit about everyone she meets behind their back. She's got "bitchy HR lady" written all over her.

What is the difference?

I understand this is a topical thread but it smacks of Holla Forums

Did he get fired or did he retire? I can't find any sources that confirm he got fired.

Daily reminder that tranny mudshark is not /ourgal/.

They finally found his mom's corpse?

JUST

Keith (((Olbermann))) hasn't been relevant for over a decade. Good riddance.

More like Pepewojakia

Out-fucking-standing

Checked.

Does anyone have caps of the posts?

It was just one word spam to sage the thread every time he posted.

A week after his comment about Trump being worse than 9/11 and isis combined. FIRED!
You'll need to be a seasoned vet to pull that kind of comment off. Not even his tribe backed him up.

Fuck off keith. You're a huge fag and literally no one likes you.

Yeah that's a good idea, don't hire an actual average normal looking girl to model the face after, hire a professional model and then deforn her face to make her look like potato Jesus.

Another user in the thread mentioned not assuming your enemies are dumber than you, but in cases like this it's pretty clear cut. This is at least part of why we're winning.

u wot

It was always lower-case, punctuationless, single-sentence phone-shit-posting like

Not that close, but I keked.

Probably the only thing this nigger got right

Are you the "every famous woman in pedowood is a tranny"-user?

.mfw I missed all the Keith posts ITT

It was really cringey shit like 'I own this thread'. Reminds me of this, actually.

nah man it's a tropical thread dude

holy shit, stop the presses!!!

And wasn't Olbermann working for no pay or something?

His latest book "Trump is F*cking Crazy: (This is not a joke)" has yet to sell more than 900 copies on Amazon since it was released mid-October. Source: novelrank.com/asin/0525533869

This neurotic faggot bet it all on black and he was fired yet again and his book bombed so hard he'll never publish again unless he's self-publishing. Maybe he can hang out with Kathy Griffin with little cardboard signs "will h8 trump for food" somewhere in commiefornia.

Liberlism is a mental disease.

Great, then he can catch hepatitis from shitting in the street like the rest of those homeless dirtbags.

Thank you for the hearty keks, user. I hope Keith's family has been checking in on him, because that absolutely could be the last straw for his mental wellbeing.

Man it's going to be so great seeing Hollywood exposed. I just hope it happens before big name guys like Spielberg die.

So, phony righteous indignation is not a viable career?

apparently joe and mika have yet to get the memo

JUST

This retarded defunct talking head isn't worth his own sticky.

Trips
of 5?

The part that pisses me the fuck off the most about this piece of shit Olbermann is that he's worth around $35 million. This crazy fucking faggot commie cunt is worth THIRTY FIVE FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS.

Don't flatter yourself Keith.
Pic related: Keiths new daily routine

35 million or not, he'll still hang from a tree one day

(double check)

Olberman confirmed to lose his mind.

this shit never gets old

Shit is gonna hit the fan once automation really picks up

Libtards like to say only blue collar white trash will get hit by this but is the only way around and it will be them and their white collar jobs that will get automated. To automate a factory I have to buy hundreds of robots that cost as much as a quarter of a million dollars each and take many more millions to set up and then more millions to operate and maintain.

To automate a bunch of libtards on an office all I need is cheap software that runs on servers I already have. There are AIs for accounting, news writing, statistics, law firm work, taxes, medical diagnostics, etc.

Soon office parks that were full of these dipshits making TOOK ER JERBS jokes will be bulldozed to make new datacenters to run those AIs

Add him to the wall of the curse of Trump.

Those are some dubs I can get behind.

$35 million is not that much in the scheme of things.

Beautiful.

maybe kathy griffin and keith can get jobs at geek and sundry. Their hosts meet the cuck lib criteria, especially one of their show segments.

Yeah, he's a tranny mudshark.

DEEEEEEEEEP

Weak sauce.

Ctrl+F = Conde Nast got no results.

GQ is owned by Conde Nast. Although founded by a dude from the Midwest, he's been long dead and the CEO is a Jew.

Conde Nast is owned by Advance Publications, which is kiked through-and-through. Founded by Jews, still run by Jews.

You can read the wikis or other sources to see what books sit under these organizations, but it's quite a few. Point being, it's kiked from the top down. Doesn't mean every writer from GQ or similar is bad. It does mean these hiring and firing decisions are just more of the same thing that's gone on in Hollywood - the Jew-borne PC ideology is now forcing Jews to consume their own to survive. And even then, so many of the middlemen who aren't high profile (and thus immediately susceptible to the character assassination of a sexual abuse allegation) will go unscathed or under the radar.

Nice try FBI but Holla Forums is a board of peace,

14/88,

Gas be upon jew

I love this.

What about chemistry related jobs?

Wait, does he actually think that the current political talking heads are trying to get Trump supports to watch their shows? Does he actually think that's going to happen when the entirety of the program is about trashing Trump?

It's alright user, I used to.enjoy the big bang theory.

I just can't take him seriously with those glasses

They're on the complete opposite pole to Tomi Lahren viewers

Indeed, Nietzsche described these people as the Untermensch. They are not defined by a single race or set of genetics (or perhaps it is a set of genetics which is common between races which we have not yet discovered) but by their lack of ambition. These are the type of people who don't even desire to live independently, they simply don't care and would gladly surrender their freedom for the minimum of comfort and fulfillment of Maslow's hierarchy. As long as they don't go hungry, don't have to sleep in the rain and can distract their minds with drugs or other vices at a requisite frequency, the Untermensch will never complain and indeed will likely defend his provider viciously if he is convinced that his mediocre existance is threatened. Nietzsche went so far as to say that slavery should not have been abolished because ultimately it would be the best way of dealing with the Untermensch as long as the enslavers are not abusive (as portrayed in movies about 19th century America). I have mixed feelings about slavery as a concept. Greed is a poor motivator but it's seemingly impossible to weed out every entrepeneur who owes his ambition to greed, so if we have slaves we will have to deal with wealthy men who want more slaves. Which means we will have to fight wars or suffer immigration to obtain slaves, much as the Romans did, which will again ultimately be the undoing of our nation. I think indentured servitude might be okay, but slavery wholesale seems dangerous.
Nietzsche lamented the rise of nihilism in his time because accepting it erases your ambition, rendering you an Untermensch. Becoming the Ubermensch is more of a state of mind than anything. Imagine how he would react to the proliferation of nihilism in the modern setting.

There's a reason why (((pop culture))) always portrays Nietzsche as nothing more than an emo kid with a mustache.

Everything on the television is scripted. Bush was playing a role. He isn't actually retarded.

Video related, speech from 1 month ago.
Because you believed the News.

He's also a crime lord of the first fucking degree, it's impossible for him to be a moron. In a way Trump and Bush use a similar marketing/campaign strategy, they do things that retarded liberals will mock them for but conservatives and non-libtards in general don't care about. That way the media panders to the libtards by mocking them instead of discussing issues. Only naive sheep or people who are already brainwashed care to watch that drivel, and the naive sheep are basically a 50-50 chance of being convinced anyway since they will be convinced by the first family member or close friend that tells them to vote. It's an excellent strategy.

That's just what cocaine does to you

Another sacrificial lamb in an attempt to slake our bloodlust.
I don't want journos fired for sexual harassment, I want pedos hanging from nooses!!!
When is the FBI gonna arrest all the damned pedos? Put them on public trial and condemn them to death.

To be fair, they are competing with bots probably. But otherwise I agree

loudly announcing his intentions, failing miserably at accomplishing them, and then leaving proud and fulfilled

he truly is a democrat

For some reason I get the feeling that when the next Republican candidate comes along, Democrats will look back fondly at the Trump presidency for some obviously invented reason. Kind of like how the moment Trump was clearly going to win the nomination, they started going on about how great Ted and Jeb are.

It's almost as if their rhetoric is designed like a fucking mad libs book. Completely interchangeable, used for utility rather than truth, and devoid of actual substance or principle.

when 2020 rolls around and Trump is reelected i think the amount of salt may cause WW3

KEITH OLBERMANN OUT

I like how arrogant he is. typical soylent green behavior.

Until the White race realizes that there is only one source from which we can ascertain lasting truths, there will never be peace or stability on this earth. In the immutable Laws of Nature are the keys to life, order, and understanding. The words of men, even those which some consider "inspired" are subject to the translations, vocabulary, additions, subtractions, and distortions of fallible mortals. Therefore, every writing or influence, ancient or modern, must be strained through the test of conformity to Natural Law. The White Peoples of the earth must collectively understand that they are equally subject to the iron-hard Laws of Nature with every other creature of the Universe, or they will not secure peace, safety, nor even their existence. The world is in flames because Races, Sub-races, Nations, and Cultures are being forced to violate their own Nature-ordained instincts for self-preservation. Many men of good will, but little understanding, are struggling against symptoms which are the result of disobedience to Natural Law. As is the Nature of Man, most take narrow, provincial stances predicated on views formed by immediate environment, current circumstances, and conditioned dogma. This is encouraged by that powerful and ruthless (((Tribe))) which has controlled the affairs of the world for untold centuries by exploiting Man's most base instincts. Conflict among and between the unenlightened serves as their mask and shield. A deeper understanding of the Fundamental Laws that govern the affairs of Men is necessary if we are to save civilization from its usurious executioners.

Their house of cards is comin' down.

It's only natural.

I assume you are young and not yet on the career path but considering chemistry, but the dismal career prospects of people with chemistry degrees is an accepted fact among working chemists, you won't have to google too hard to find conversation after conversation between chemists talking about low pay and lack of options as the reality of the field, if people can find a position at all. Most chemists end up working in other fields, I once read many go on to be CPAs.