(((Employers))) believe Hispanics, Asians are more desirable workers than Blacks and Whites

archive.is/fJ6FB
Immigrants Preferred by Employers Over Native Workers, Report Says

https:// www.yahoo.com/news/m/d363e701-3564-3119-8962-a637c28a4f60/ss_employers-believe-hispanics%2C.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/immigration-facilitates-workplace-discrimination-against-americans-report-says-723681
archive.is/4bw8G
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Affairs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Krein
christian-jewish-alliance.org/participants/julius-krein/
scholar.harvard.edu/pappin/home
americanaffairsjournal.org/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelefa_Sanneh
nytimes.com/by/jennifer-schuessler
theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/07/sense-direction-gideon-lewis-kraus-review
patheos.com/blogs/cosmostheinlost/2015/05/06/just-another-atheist-jewish-catholic-an-interview-with-damon-linker/
patheos.com/blogs/cosmostheinlost/2015/05/06/just-another-atheist-jewish-catholic-an-interview-with-damon-linker/4/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Continetti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Glazer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Frank
yahoo.com/news/m/d363e701-3564-3119-8962-a637c28a4f60/ss_employers-believe-hispanics,.html
archive.is/fJ6FB
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/
futureofmedicare.org/content/reports-and-resources/congressional-budget-office-2015-long-term-budget-outlook
usgovernmentspending.com/year_spending_2014USbt_17bs2n#usgs302
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total
census.gov/hhes/www/cpstables/032014/hhinc/hinc05R.xls
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what you get with capitalism.

Anything is more desirable than a nigger

I get the Asian thing, but why is this meme that hispanics work harder still a thing? You ever go to a resturaunt that hires mexicans? The food is undercooked, they get orders wrong all the time even when they speak fucking English, theyre lazy as shit and take forever, why the fuck do the elites hire these incompetent crypto-niggers? Is it just because theyre cheap?

Which is bullshit, which is often pushed by asians themselves and parroted by ignorant whites. Asians are pretty bad and will fuck you over in the long run, more so than others would in the short run.

They don't have to do a good job, they just have to do a job. They won't complain as much or demand raises because the alternative is getting deported and working in Mexico for 10 cents an hour. They can pay beaners and chinks less than minimum wage because it is still better than their life in their home country.

Mexicans don't want to work any more than anybody else, and they're no less lazy. They're just really enthusiastic about American minimum wage, because it's far more than they'd make back home.

Basically, imagine if you got a new job offering that pays three times as much as the most you've been paid before. You wouldn't mind if your boss asked you for overtime, would you? Even if the job is hard work. Money money money, cha-ching.
That's literally why.

(((capitalism)))

You will find Mexicans are the only types of people who work jobs like mid-range restaurant's cooks. Also, take a look at most white millenials. Would you hire them? I wouldn't. They'd be just as bad as niggers, complaining, bitching, and hardly doing any work.

Shortsighted idiots.

They should look at the countries/economies of those hispanics and asians.
They are all inferior to the US.
Should the US become non-white, it will become like those countries, so, less successful than a white US.

Also: Immigration of workers is good for employers, but bad for the population as a whole. Hence, immigration should not be allowed.

You mean they like being slaves to their bosses and work like dogs?

That's a bit racist.
:^)

That's no reason to import dark hordes.
That's a reason to improve society, to improve values.

No the problem is that pajeet is too tame and docile to demand better working conditions.

I think bosses do prefer them, because they're proper bitches that take the cock of bosses who barely lift a finger and have no worries about job security.
I.e. they're the ultimate good goys.

That just means that pajeet or paco like to work in shit.
Anf kitchenhands are woeful jobs.

I don't like it either. I almost feel millenials being complete worthless cucks was all part of the plan to create a generation of whites who couldn't work and do most jobs that a functioning society needs so the globalists could go

Who the fuck cares more about the tiny percentage of employers than about one's own people?

I once worked as a kitchenhand.

It's the worst job period.

Yeah, it's all well and good to make the distinction. We're still dealing with the reality that hyper-capitalist societies are where jews make their homes all over the Western world. They are exceedingly comfortable in them. They even emigrated en mass from the Soviet Union and shit Brooklyn up even more than it already was. You square that however you need to.

They're here for the welfare, and as they grow and vote for larger government eventually the Middle Class will be taxed out to pay for the ponderous weight of The Welfare State and the descent into a Neo-Feudal dystopia where no one can afford to own houses or property will be complete.

Does a "functioning society" really need people who drive a forklift all day moving around pallets of plastic chocolate molds? Does a "functioning society" really need someone folding overpriced tshirts at cookie cutter clothing stores? You ever stop to wonder why we work for the sake of the economy instead of the other way around?

Mexicans tend to be ok with being paid under the table, whether they're legal or not. A savvy business owner can gouge a spic worker really easily.

Simple, because having a bunch of mom & pop stores which sell high quality hand made goods which last a lifetime wouldn't lead to an super wealthy powers due to the necessity to constantly buy new goods nor the ability to mass export due to the lack of giant automation that comes with a mega store.

Could you clean that up for me a little bit? It's reading like English maybe isn't your first language. That's not an attack on you, I'm just not really sure exactly what you're saying or getting a handle on the tenor of it.

This is true. Before I retired I would only hire spics for manual labor. Whites would always be overqualified and quit to find better work. Niggers would nig.

This was in LA, so there were plenty of spics and I didn't need to import any.

Of course for any job that required a functioning brain and paid decently only white men would be hired.

Attractive women were almost worse than niggers, they would cause tons of problems and never do any work. Old/ugly women tended to be OK. Work was on par with men, but they were more trouble to deal with so it wasn't worth it overall.

This same faggot keeps direct-linking yahoo fucking articles, which he doesn't even read.

Here's the artcle:
>newsweek.com/immigration-facilitates-workplace-discrimination-against-americans-report-says-723681
>archive.is/4bw8G

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Affairs
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Krein

"To go back to nationalism, the biggest problem is the Republican mindset, the Reaganite mindset that we are all just individuals and let everyone loose to acquire wealth. That hasn't worked. Not only do we have rising inequality, but the people who defend rising inequality say it will lead to more productivity and the pie is going to be bigger blah blah. That hasn't happened, and no one has been willing to look at the deeper problems behind that."

>christian-jewish-alliance.org/participants/julius-krein/

>scholar.harvard.edu/pappin/home

This is such a fucking joke.
Its literally two big-finance cuckservatism Jews who're Jewing hard with bullshit data. AGAIN.
How many times do we have to see this shit?

Is it wrong to think that this will only help us in the end? From a purely utilitarian point of view, the mexicans take the jobs of the lower class whites, who are then less likely to reproduce. Meanwhile, the higher quality whites no longer have the incentive to support a lower class of leeches that don't even look like them. Eugenics in action?

Fucking kill yourself.

They work hard for shit wages without complaining.

The work tends to be low quality, but if it's something that's hard to fuck up like loading a truck or mowing a lawn spics are great.

Whites are unwilling to be making $10/hr when they are in their 40s and can always find a better job. Spics don't care.

I agree that Asians tend to be more disciplined, but Hispanics appear to bust their balls working while the boss or supervisor is around, and then slack off as soon as they leave.

Your idea is: why do we work for the economy as opposed to the economy working for us. I describe the scenario of an economy working for us where we have stores that provide for our true necessities (long lasting goods built in a high quality fashion. Usually, these are mom & pop stores). I proceed to detail why a government wouldn't allow this, i.e. it allows wealth to be too distributed amongst the middle-class and makes it difficult to export a lot of goods at once.

You've got a point with the soyboy numales that whine all day about having to work.

This is what you get with unchecked immigration and refusal to enforce borders

The fact of the matter is you're making an exception (however this exception arises, be it a necessity for people to do hard jobs, make up your army, etc.) for a foreign legion to enter your nation. Letting in a foreign legion leads to the dilution of your native population & inevitably leads to the destruction of the currently reigning class (see Rome).

Fuck off. That's only because $10 an hour to them is a fortune back in Mexico. Imagine if you could make a six figure salary working manual labor in a white country. I would take that in a second.

Yes, you are wrong.
What do you think is a safer position for whites:
a) An entirely white US with average whites.
or
b) A dark US with 5% whites, who - through your eugenics - are exceptional.

Of course a).

No, this is wrong on every level. My intuition is that you aren't White.

I think those are Indians and they might be redpilled

GO BACK TO FAGCHAN YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Which is what the holders of capital desire. That's what you're not picking up on. The people who own the country are the people who own the largest corporations and industries. As our foreign policy over the last 70-100 years has shown, the government is subservient to them, not the other way around. They are getting what they want – an unlimited flow of labor, consumers, and societal friction.

Well, this subject is kinda complicated because the issue becomes more natural and organic as time passes. Remember, most people don't have a DIRECT problem with esoteric immigration which makes their stay more natural and organic to the masses.

Again: Who cares?

What employers want, should be largely irrelevant.
They only make up, say, 5% of the population.
Why should the other 95% suffer from the selfishness of the 5%?

Argie here, guess i'm moving to America. :^)

Fuck off, civic nationalist.

Not entirely true. Many are US citizens with families. They are shit tier people who are willing to do shit tier work because they have no ambition beyond subsistence living.

In white culture it's acceptable to do a job you love for no money or a job you hate for tons of money. For spics it's acceptable to do a job you hate for no money.

Part of the reason kikes are successful is because it's not acceptable in their culture to do a job they love for shit money.

Reality cares dipshit. This is how employers think. They employ 100% of the population. I'm all for forcing them to deal with white kids. But today, if they are available, spics are the best for grunt work.

> (((capitalism)))
#MAGA

This, all blacks I've met in the workforce worked harder than the average hispanic. My last supervisor had great work ethics and his life showed how much he had worked for: had a nice home, sent his son from his other marriage to uni, married a beautiful blonde with money (she bought the ring), had a pay raise, etc. The last electric project I did made me really hate myself for not hiring the black guy seeing as the other guy I picked started to jew us out.
t. hispanic

I've been noticing more and more esoteric immigrants here in Alaska, most spics from central europe and central america like the cold for some reason… maybe because of the mountains they have there.

why post here beaner we dont like you

Esoteric immigration has become natural and organic

lol

Kek, check this out from these kikes website.
>americanaffairsjournal.org/about/

—Kelefa Sanneh, The New Yorker
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelefa_Sanneh
>Sanneh was born in Birmingham, West Midlands, England, and spent his early years in Ghana and Scotland, before his family moved to Massachusetts in 1981, then to Connecticut in 1989.[3][4] His father, Lamin Sanneh, was born in Janjanbureh, Gambia, and is now D. Willis James Professor of Missions and World Christianity and professor of history at Yale Divinity School.[4] Kelefa's mother, Sandra, is a (((white South African))) linguist who teaches the isiZulu language at Yale.

—(((Jennifer Schuessler))), The New York Times
>nytimes.com/by/jennifer-schuessler

—(((Gideon Lewis-Kraus))), The Nation
>theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/07/sense-direction-gideon-lewis-kraus-review

—(((Damon Linker))), The Week
>patheos.com/blogs/cosmostheinlost/2015/05/06/just-another-atheist-jewish-catholic-an-interview-with-damon-linker/
>patheos.com/blogs/cosmostheinlost/2015/05/06/just-another-atheist-jewish-catholic-an-interview-with-damon-linker/4/

—(((Matthew Continetti))), The Washington Free Beacon
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Continetti

—(((Nathan Glazer))), The Chronicle of Higher Education
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Glazer

—T. A. Frank, Vanity Fair
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Frank

Editor Julius Krein

Deputy Editor Gladden Pappin

Contributing Editor James Poulos

Board of Advisers
Reuven Brenner • David P. Goldman • Yoram Hazony • Mark C. Henrie
Christopher Laconi • Michael Lind • Joshua Mitchell • R. R. Reno

this

Go fuck yourself.
Everything goes to shit under spic control. Spic neighborhoods and businesses are only slightly less filthy than nigger or dunecoon areas.

You seem to be missing a key part of the equation: the part where we kill you and take your shit for racial subversion.

Yeah because they can use them like slaves and pay super low wages

I don't really like Kafka… too esoteric.

You are either very dense or a non-white.
In a democracy, the 95% could easily subdue the 5% selfish employers.

The fuck are you on about?

I heard you can retire in mexico really well, is it still true?

White teenagers did those kinds of shitty jobs for decades and everything worked out fine we don't need to bring in millions of 85 IQ spics to do it

Maybe they would hear the complaints if they spoke spanish.

So pajeets and pakis?

Translation: we can pay them shit wages and they'll live eight to a bedroom here because they don't want to return to their shit hole country.

They often do work hard to be fair - it's just that they work like retards.

I know what you mean, I used to work at a chinese store selling anime stuff. At that time I didn't had the money (and I was getting kiked by (((college))) ) but now that I do, I no longer want to buy cosplays like I did.

I wish I had the money I have now back then… I would have gotten to conversions and other otaku things. Also, I only drank Ramune once!

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, because Bernie is pro-white…

You anti-white shitskin have been found out.

Then pay non-immigrant wages.

I disagree. The America I envision is an america where the millennials are so desperate to earn money that they don't have time to take care of their aging boomers. This way boomers can die in rest homes surrounded by the minorities they love so much, while also having their cash and meds stolen. We owe this much to the greatest generation ;^)

Sorry Holla Forums you played yourself

I seen that once first hand.

Needless to say we all got fired after the initial investigation and the stupid spics were sent back to their country. They could have had it all if they lied along us. Fuck them, because of them I now live near DC and try to pass off as a good samaritan offering people rides (usually hope to steal their shit).

stopped reading

Did goebbels also went to retire in south america?

I always wanted to work at an asian store until my mid 30s. I try to avoid cons because the (((police))) is anti-lolicon/pro-feminist

You don't have to lie to me user. You read the whole thing didn't you? And you were so flustered you even had to reply :^)

No I didn't, currently funposting on Holla Forums so I don't have the time to read everything in here.

we had a Holla Forumsack giving advice on how to get money, and one of his best advice was not to actually work but get NEETbux

Personally I tried it while setting up a fake company, but you have to look for jobs which take away a lot of my time online.

Can we get a link that works?

You are a kike. Make no mistake, you aren't white, I don't care what your genetics are, you are a spiritual kike.

I get what you're saying, but you shouldn't say that because it's demoralizing

There is something natural and organic about your comment.

>yahoo.com/news/m/d363e701-3564-3119-8962-a637c28a4f60/ss_employers-believe-hispanics,.html

Learn to read, nigger. "No less lazy" means "they're not less lazy", or I can dumb it down further for you, "they're no more hardworking".

Nah

I don't work so I don't care.

Where the fuck do those shills come from, posting absolutely non-sensical bullshit?

I'm assuming they have their pre-made phrases, which they simply paste-and-copy.

the green hurts my eye

haahaha XD
agree

I love natural and organic posting,

Absolutely no surprise anywhere.

Complain less about shit wages and shit working conditions.

Cost less is right.

I smell a discrimination lawsuit coming down the road.
Or maybe that's Pajeet shitting in the street

or in the boardroom

Sad how you shitskins can only be successful in our white countries.

Maybe a good analog is a programmer who can't code without an IDE. Only with the IDE can they code properly, but fail with a bare bones text editor. (I.e., white country with the basis developed vs. a shithole needing everything to developed).

? I didn't make the image and I'm not an Indian. I'm merely pointing out the increasing number of Pooniggers in high positions, especially tech jobs, where they take jobs from qualified Whites

Maybe if your Friendly with the Cartels, other wise you retire at 40 dead.

>(((Employers))) believe Hispanics, Asians are more desirable workers than Blacks and Whites
Well, they're half right.
Also OP is a (1) and done scat muncher.

Niggers and crime go together like wine and cheese.

kill yourself you low-t cucked faggot

Top boomer posting.

translation: cheaper

sounds like a bro

I prefer milk and pills.

The reason the jews are only doing something to our race is because of women. Hard working men like me have no agency because we're busy building and upkeeping civilization. It's because of mexicans that I have no job.

Old news in biz circles. Spics and gooks ARE good slaves. The dumb fucks break their backs for you and don't say shit let alone complain. Whites and blacks are too uppity.

Every redpilled person I know in my town (voted for trump last election) disappears during christmas because they visit their parents that went to retire in mexico. I wonder if I can "borrow" a car and drive south with no problem.

see this

This

I have been in managerial positions (not in the service industry) for 15 years and have seen hundreds of employees come and go. I have never seen a group of more worthless workers. They are all pseudo homosexual hyperemotional children in their twenties who cannot be steady at anything. They also do a shit job.

I am finding that they are totally unable to even take care of themselves. I have seen multiple millennials up and quit because it is "too much work" thinking the world is open to them only to spend months living on someones couch struggling to eat. They find another job, then quit after a month because it is too much work, or they can't handle regimentation, regulation or authority.

Sometimes we burn through four or five millennials before settling on an Indian. (that is a whole nother set of problems, but at least they are adults)

How can I become a manager with no experience? If we meet can you hook me up, we're both white and our race needs us in high positions.

You start from the literal bottom as a receptionist.

I have found that it is easy for white males to move up the hierarchy, not because of "white privilege", but because white males are unusually industrious, intelligent, charismatic and friendly. As a white male, if you simply stay in one place long enough while being responsible and well behaved, you are promoted.

Unfortunately, the majority of millenials being introduced into the workforce are not yet adults and simply cannot be responsible. It is like taking a 12 year old and putting them into the world to fend for themselves.

When America had an agriculturally based economy 100 years ago, a 12 year old male was very mature. They were often taking the responsibilities of an adult. Now that same level of maturity is only achieved by men who are 25-30 years old.

Does it cross your mind that your work is worthless? Probably not.

((( )))
That user asked you for help! And you stab him in the back because he doesn't have (((experience))). I fucking hate kikes like you, a real white nationalist would help a fellow white man get a job in a position of power.

reported for being an obvious kike or (((CIVIL NATIONALIST)))

reported you for enabling anti-white neet-shaming, either help fellow whites get positions of power or prepare to die on the DOTR

Gee, I wonder if it's because you can bring them in illegally and hold that over the employees' heads and force them to do slave-tier work for slave-tier wages.

Traitor.

You belong in the oven. You make spics look good by comparison. You fucked up.

Look at that, you're also a pedo. Fucking kill yourself.

Check ID dude. not the same guy. If you have n experience, you have to get to know it, otherwise you end up like other diversity hires, unless user can actually demonstrate prowess for being a manager

You are a nigger for doing that, go and get yourself a job in trades and pray that this doesn't come to bite you in the ass

Shitskins don't grow out of the 12-year-old mindset. They're also far more violent. The real reason they get hired is they don't need a real wage thanks to numerous benefits and not being appalled by a low standard of living with niggers. They can also be fired without any guilt because of those benefits and constant immigration keeps the supply of slave labor high.

It is not worthless. I have helped lots and lots of people and grown as a person.

I am only shitting on them as far as their ability to work and be responsible. It is hard to say there are redeeming qualities because where they are talented at is (((social media))) self promotion and being sensitive to various leftist causes. They have been molded into ultra sensitive SJW's whose only skill is finding areas where the leftist narrative is not being followed.

I should say millenials are good with each other, and although I have found the men to gaggle and back bite with each other like women, in general they are interested in having good relationships among their peers. They are also gentle and non-confrontational in their speech and behavior. Their relaxed attitude is also sometimes a relief from people who take things too seriously.

I should say that I live in Los Angeles. I am sure it is a different story in Middle America.

You sound like a fucking kike.

No, you're shitting on them because they aren't conforming to what you deem to be valuable: making you money and fitting neatly into jewish society.

It's hard to keep everyone above you happy when you everyone gives contradicting commands or do two things at different locations all at once while managerial does nothing at all

Do you have any proof of that? Probably not.

Yes, he sounds like he expects a nepotistic response on behalf of his people in his favor. See, the problem is, you think that's acting "like a kike", while the reality is that, that's acting like most White people used to and how only kikes now because of kike efforts to bring that about.
That is to say, he expects tribalism.
And you? You expect meritocracy.

Here's the rub: You're both right, in a sense, but him moreso than you. Because of context.
Optimally? Meritocracy, of course.
Under our present conditions? If you're not espousing tribalism, espousing only meritocracy, you're acting as a servant of the Jew, who has aimed to decredentialize Whites and have motivated Whites - and Whites alone - toward meritocratic approach to their own people, while urging tribalism on behalf of everyone else, especially Jews.
That is to say, you're acting as though you live in an optimal scenario, can afford to act meritocratically, when in reality, you are being a good goy, because that's exactly what the Jew wants you to do.

Take away the benefits and the shitskins and not only will they start complaining after realizing how they were getting paid nothing the whole time, but they will start murdering their employers.

Tip Top Kek
Makes this

All the more unlikely.

shitskins are basically animals. I don't say that to simply be cruel or humorous. There is a hole in their souls where all other peoples have a sense of compassion and empathy for others. They are born sociopaths. They have a moral compass but are dead and unfeeling to it. They put their primal urges before all other considerations. Lurking within every nigger is a dangerous psychopath.

I am speaking specifically about the negroes from the ghetto. As far as working, they are able to do their job and be responsible when given simple tasks. They bitch and moan about management to no end and always foment a low level rebellion which goes nowhere.

Eventually they peter out and simply do not have the drive and energy to work into higher levels of management. It is like they are too depressed.

Mind you, there are negroes who are industrious and self promoting salesmen types, but while appearing to be going somewhere, they never actually do. They simply disappear. Life overtakes them and they seem to give up. You want to give an industrious young black man a chance but they seem to just lose it after some time, like they don't truly believe in themselves and are dragged down by the circumstances surrounding them.

Then give other Holla Forumsacks management jobs. I worked my ass off since I was in my mid 20s (and if Holla Forums knew what job, I would get permbanned) but I don't have the money to live a good life. Recently I haven't too good at the job I had for over 20 years and I don't get too many assignments because of it. To be fair I would also like to have a management job, but the guys I worked with have liked my work and told me they can hook me up with another job very soon.

that's called being a nigger capitalist

you are a faggot who brings nothing to the table (unlike me)

Actually, real managers work harder than anyone else. As a manager, when I get down and pick up the slack, roll up my sleeves and literally get my hands dirty, is when the other workers become inspired to go above and beyond. I also try to treat my employees very very nice and help them individually in their lives in any way I can.

If you invest in people over projects, projects naturally become successful overtime. It is harder to invest in people but over the long term they do reciprocate. It helps the manager over time because you don't become burnt out when you actually find meaning in your work and care about your employees.

It sounds like you have just had bad managers.

What I have found is to the degree you invest in people and take care of them, to that degree you can make requests. To be a successful manager you have to be a caregiver. Of course, you also have to get shit done.

What jews fear more than anything is White men creating their own economy outside of the current jewish system of conspicuous consumption. They don't want you growing as much of your own food as you possibly can. They don't want you building your own home out of dirt cheap materials [earth bags, cobb] in a way designed to use as little of their privatized energy as possible. They don't want you to know how to make your own clothing, your own soap, how to operate machining equipment [or to even have access to it outside of a workplace unless you are capitalized and invested in the system].

((( )))
I will find you and other "I'm better than everyone else" retards on the day of the rope. You sound like a kike, but if you're white… well, you kill traitors (and others that poison your race) before the enemy.

what the fuck are you talking about? You don't know A THING about the job I do.

I'm not talking about your personal job. It doesn't matter who you are. Work towards existing outside of the system.

bots not welcome

I'm already outside the system you fucking kike! I just don't have enough money or power over people.

You faggots have no idea what I do, the burden of my work, the effort I put into it, the doubt it gives me, and the thousands (if not millions) of people I DIRECTLY affect with my own hands.

you're a cunt

True, but there is a difference between the modern kike paradigm and the traditional European ethics of self reliance, hard work, etc.

You can't give up on life because it is shitty or because our nations and people are being torn down and it looks hopeless. You have to take what you want from life and pull yourself together at all costs to do it. Sometimes just taking care of your own shit and putting your life in order is a full time job. I respect it if that is where people are at. The world does not have to be perfect to figure out what you want in life and go after it.

I have found the most worthy cause in life is spiritual and the key to being as happy and comfortable in life as one can be is to take care of your family and those around you.

((( )))
There's probably a reason we'd tell you to go fuck yourself if you told us what you do. Now fuck off because no one cares, double faggot.

Or maybe I expect someone to not freak the fuck out because someone-else isn't offering a managerial position to a complete stranger. You're right about me being a goyim because I'm not a kike, because I'm not a kike.

"Hispanics work harder" is code for "I can abuse illegal immigrants and they won't do shit because I can call ICE on them if they complain."

you're not deep, you're the reason our race is where it is now. I didn't even read your post because it exudes a sense of mental masturbation.

Seems legit. Does your dad work at Nintendo too?

Are you a woman? Legitimate question.
Post your hand. I'm curious as to the tone, femininity and liver spot rating.

((( )))
fuck off kike, have you noticed how most of my posts have been doubles? And you're better off not knowing, it's for your own good… some of us whites have jobs no one imagines, we are the few yet carry the burden of nations.

it's related to esoteric immigrants…

You both sound like buttflustered LARPy faggots tbh.

I regret making this thread

Oh, you're that weird fuck from

The fuck is 'esoteric immigration'? Sounds like an Alt-Right meme or something.

I'm sure it was (((very important))), enough that you're complaining on a mongolian photo sewing board about a managerial position

who?

esoteric immigration is when you go to another country without a visa… my job is to help esoteric immigrants avoid those that can deport them

No.

Good. Stop posting direct-links to YaJew news, read the article if you want to make a fucking thread on it, and make a decent OP next time.
You lazy, lazy faggot.

have a mp4

So, what you're trying to say is, you're a traitorous fuckwit who found employment helping illegal aliens avoid capture, and doesn't have the stones to quit or at least engage in rampant sabotage?

And why did you double-post.

Tone: Amerimutt
Femininity: 5/10
Liver spots: 0

I get paid AFTER everything goes well

reported

you have the hands of a faggot

look at this post

if your index finger is longer than your index, it is a hand of a faggot

longer than your ring*

They are the same length.

NEETbux is an insignificant amount.
Better to get a comfy white collar job or an apprenticeship.

More like
Hmmm.

What the fuck? What're you a fucking coyote?
In any case, that means you sabotage it so that it goes wrong AFTER everything has been paid for. You traitorous fuckwit.

It's a century old meme from when immigrant workers were used to build the railroads. Unlike europeans and blacks chinese had a culture of drinking tea for hydration, which meant their water was always sterilized and they didn't get ill quite as often.

Post ear lobes.

sometimes I do feel proud of my job though…

no, I work for the coyotes

I don't feel proud of anything anymore.

Smiley, you couldn't keep your part time job at a fruit market. Stop larping and shitting up threads you colossal jewish faggot.

something tells me "smiley" is yet another split personality of dysnomia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wrong, homo. It's when they are the same length.

nice dubs, but check my natural and organic quints

NICE SELF-SUSTAINING QUINTS

That's absolutely evil. Not every boomer falls in this umbrella stereotype you have. The elderly do not deserve that and I hope you go to hell for feeling that way. Fuck you.

How much do they pay you to help esoteric immigrants?

don't call me a nigger, nigger

Right, and not all blacks are niggers.
Stereotypes exist for a reason though.

Supply and demand. Without open borders and importing third world shit, companies would have to offer higher wages to fill jobs. So they undercut their own nation's people by importing the shit people because they don't have to live among them, we do. CEOs that are for globalism and treating people like they're all interchangeable should get the rope.

If you had any doubts as to how with every shitskin you import you're killing a white child, let me clear it up for you. KYS

this is your mind on civic cuckoldism

do the immigrants even take the jobs?
i think they undercut the nation's people because they can. not everyone is as kind-hearted as henry ford.
every big corporate CEO is one. they only want to increase their wealth while the gentiles squirm to even live past 60.

I'm fairly sure you missed the point of what that user was getting at.

#MilitaryBase

you don't understand how complicated that is…

really makes you think

mexicans dont ask for raises, and half of them are illegal and wont complain about working conditions, OSHA violations or try to sue for workmans comp because they dont have any "rights" that citizens do

I imagine getting a "thanks" from an esoteric immigrant with their humble eyes must be somewhat gratifying. That's what Dysnomia said anyways.

…what universe are you in???

you probably wouldn't have this desire if you had kids.

this
niggers slack off, and/or steal. they're a occupational hazard to hire.

I do, and I would do the same if it meant making them happier and have more possibilities in life.

way to plan ahead bucko. just pass on the responsibility to your kiddos.

what responsibility? Traveling the world and sleeping in good hotels?

Sure I expect them to get good grades, but doesn't mean they have to be miserable. If I had to import esoteric immigrants to give them a happy life, as a father you bet your ass I would too.

kek'd

That's because you're not thinking by the big picture but instead absorbed in the little. You are pawns, robots, cattle to the Jews. Their plans treat all like cattle, and they make their moves by moving money - the thing those immigrants want and the thing you're given at your 'job'.

When whites have disappeared, Jews will rule the Earth and likely genocide all but 500 million, including Jews who aren't Jewish enough for them.

There's a reason those shitskins are thankful - you're giving over the life blood of a white person to them. The white person is worth at least 150% of their productivity, and they're going to be receiving the benefits as if they are those whites, by the system built by whites. And you're putting more voters against whites, the only people capable of stopping the Jew; unless you somehow think they aren't going to sooner make America into a new corrupt Latin America, just with drones before they'd let themselves lose any power.

what
hardship actually breeds character, believe it or not.
in what circumstances do immigrants who celebrate their own native country's independence, while simultaneously trashing and disrupting the country they're inhabiting ' contributing to the betterment of your "child's life".

Funny you mention skin color, in the company I work in, there are some latinos and some of them are whiter than the average white person.

I don't know user, seems kinda iffy to base race on skin color.

>(((esoteric immigrants)))
theyre illegals cuck

All esoteric immigrants I've seen are not doing any of that.

It's ok he's probably a boomer, let his brain rest.

((( )))
Yeah, and I bet you want more white girls to racemix too:

you made a null point and effectively argued against yourself unless you think 'muh no such thing as race'

which means you need to kys and sorry you had kids, maybe an anti-immigrant Christian will adopt them.

Funny considering hitler and the most redpilled of germany became esoteric immigrants.

btw, I don't see esoteric immigration as much of a problem

illegal whites can go back after shitskins go back en masse. and they're illegal, idiot

esoteric immigration is very complicated, many white esoteric immigrants have non-white families and they also want to bring them here…

kek

you are very retarded if you can't get the gist: white illegals are okay, non-whites, no matter what, are not okay. whites can go back to their own cucktries with their shitskin family

underrated post

(cont.)
and only okay until all browns are kicked back out

>hurr durr, you must (((deport))) your fellow white families if they want to bring other parts of the family
fuck off kike, I would never betray my family. They've been with me for the worst, it's only right to help them when they need me. Maybe you're right and esoteric immigration is bad, which is the more reason to help them out and be here legally!

Don't listen to that guy, he probably has no family… at least family outside his lown little world.

I rather kick you out of my country than to kick my own family.

failed gets?

You'd be unwilling to withhold wealth or power from your own son, I guess, as well. You are a tyrant. A selfish little worm, and that's why you're cattle for the Jews.

Thanks user, glad you were able to shut that down. I was scared for a second we were going to let that go.

I will help my own son and the rest of my family. They are united and happy and I will do anything to keep that happiness. Some of my family are not doing excellent, which is why I would help them if they would or have helped me. Period.

What monster goes around discriminating at his own family? What kind of monster will sow the seeds to discord in his own family? The joy whenever we gather at every festivity is more than enough. We cannot be ALL together at every festivity but we try to rotate around. That is family, that is real, and you will never take that away from me or my family. You will be 6 foot under before you can touch the happiness of those I love.

they mean poos outside the loo.
the reason for both is because they're not paid livable wages.

r/the_donald faggot spotted

(continue…)

Go fuck yourself! You think that childish shaming works on me? Fuck you. You have no idea how the real world works, why would I be content with my family members be at each other's throat?

You are a either a kike or a cuck, either way you have no father figure. You're ok with "sacrificing" the happiness of your own family as long as you can tell yourself your worth less life is worth something.

I love my family and anyone who tries to dissent D&C over us is nothing more than a shriveling kike.

It was a thing a century ago when asian parenting basically means to give up on your own life and begin living and to dying for your children. Obviously this isn't practiced anymore, but that was the reason why chink migrants appeared to work harder.

Actually I only used the chans since my high school days.

TOP KEK

BASED

one off

nice natural and organic gets, I got these

I'm saying if your son was retarded, not as courageous and unworthy of being a patriarch over an ethnic kin, you would hand it off to him instead of make him compete with the other of the same ethnic race

The people responsible for your power are your tribe, but you also need to balance it with your self-familial interests. I'm saying you are not moderate, you are immoderate and radically tyrannical in favor of your family, rejecting tribal worth altogether by accepting shitskins and not giving them the cold shoulder.

You made the cowardly decision, and many were cowards before you - and I'm potentially not an exception - I just have the time to know what I am, while you accepted your decision and have had to live with it, no matter how bad it is.

What kind of coward backs down from properly acknowledging the world as it is and the sacrifices that need to be made?

You're anti-kike, sure. But you're just another cuckservative. There's a way to not also get criticism for it: shut the fuck up about only feeling your way through politics. You can say you don't know and still be a patriarch. You can say you made wrong decisions but be humble about it and only kikes would get on your case for it. It's when you pretend your wrong decisions are incorrect, being without humility, that you've become a tool for the kike.

Designated Job Thread?

I just want a job where everyone around me isn't perpetually angry and upset. I sincerely believe there ought to be a major downsizing of the entire world population; 80% of white people are retarded, and 10-15% are cancerous.

Become a coyote helper like this user

wrong decisions are correct*

…because they can pay them less for the same work. Thank you, leftists. Truly diversity was our strength and open borders are great. Fuck the native working class.

joking aside, there was a spic giving false job experience to NEETs on 8ch… here is "her" email: [email protected]

be sure to use a "troll" account (not real, but not "10 minute" one)

most whites are certainly retarded, but retardation of the non-genetic kind can be fixed by hard times and suffering.

Pay a sacrifice to the "god" of the Yellow Stone volcano. Maybe it'll erupt out of gratitude, damning a good sum of the world in ash. Sadly, the rich probably have their bunkers, but at least the majority of their golems will die, so it'll be more feasible to remove them in that world.

Kill yourself kike.

bro, leave the guy alone… we all would do the same. He has a point, no one would viciously discriminate or backstab (giving them the cold shoulder) their own families for the sake of race.

If you acknowledge that your race is more important than the whole world, then it would be hypocritical to not see your own family (no matter who) as more important than your race.

((( )))
you're disgusting, although I'm sure women have already told you that (if you talked with them)

I love my family, but I know them. I know they do not share my loyalty. They are fuck ups. Always love your family, but if you know they are fuck ups, don't trust them.

Kill yourself kike. IP hop some more.

underrated comment
Not everyone in my extended family is white BUT regardless of who they are, if they try to jew me out, I would keep them away from me. Nothing is more important in this world than family ties, but if those family members want to sever those ties, then it's their loss.

It's actually because people don't think like that anymore that people either become cold whores/kikes OR they cuck out on the "poor daughter that made mistakes while trashing everything in their way out".

((( )))
Ok, you want to be a backstabbing kike? Fine… Everyone born in the American continent is white, whether jews like it or not!

>archive.is/fJ6FB
Because they are willing to work off the clock. White will demand employers follow the law but Mexicans are used to corruption and abusive practices.

Reported.

I don't care about the world if it's for the sake of my family, esoteric immigrant or not, white or not.

Spics do the jobs whites wont or are too cucked too do, like mowing lawns or ethnically cleansing niggers from formerly white neighborhoods.

The gooks literally work themselves to death, they are the hardest workers that exist, living robots so of course mr shekelberg hires them more.

Whites are shit workers if they're under the age of 40 aka millennials. They bring the worst aspects of SJW culture that ruined Silicon Valley for example into a cesspool of the largest faggotry that exists in the history of mankind. Young girls are this generation are complete sluts and easy lays, even for old fucks. This generation has ZERO men, not a single one. Every single one is either a soyboy or a video game playing loser manchild or a shitskin mongrel lower than animals. They all whine and bitch almost as much as jews and niggers, concepts such as personality responsibility is foreign to them.

The niggers dont work even when they have a job and are subhumans, they're worthless obsolete farm equipment and have no place among the world of the living or existence.

You all should know your place on the DOTR.

((( )))
You're mad kike? You're the one that wanted me to betray my own family. Fuck you, I reported you for being a kike. My family is worth more than anyone else in this planet.

Many of us have come here because our trust has been broken. We seek for stability and truth. That is wherever we realize that you cannot trust an alien. You cannot trust a traitor. We are people who desire the restoration of trust. You can only trust a man like you, because you know yourself more than you know anyone. So, to get good friends, be a good friend. To have great men, be a great man. Greatness begets greatness., but it also attracts parasites. You must learn that you will suffer many personal harms. Many will abuse you, slander you. Basically, internalize the poem "If" ;

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

k

Clearly its not the work ethic at play here, its that they don't complain to the boss man even when they're treated like shit. This is why the politicians want them to take over demographically as well. Too many uppity Whites demanding Rights and a higher standard of living etc. Thats bad, they want to rule over the kind of populations like they have in Brazil and China.

Kill yourself kike.

As another manager, exactly this. Investing in people helps long term. Also i do a ton of work in the background that my people don't see so they can focus on their jobs when I'm not having to get in and get my hands dirty.

Not investing in their people and instead focusing on the quarter profits has driven this from most corporations and reduced the quality of the worker.

I don't know if I'm cursed or lucky, but growing up I didn't have any relationships (overprotective parents). However, when I discovered how shitty people (most women and many men) are, I sometimes feel lucky I didn't got cucked.

I'm not blackbilled but finding stability is harder than it seems. Just when you thing you found a way to create a conservative family, either you get redpilled on how "immature" that thinking was OR feminism spreads its tentacles in that niche.

I don't disagree with the sentiment of "you can only trust someone like you", but that's the problem for many people that get betrayed. Betrayal is always by those you trust them.

It's really horrifying how things in a "trusting" society can be. A woman's and a "chad's" morality is always (((what he doesn't know, won't hurt him)))

Part of the problem we have is the renegade culture; don't get tied down, keep moving onwards. I don't feel connected to the town I live in, why would I want to live and work here?

The untermensch is a loathsome creature; it has no control over its work. It exists as a reactionary force. It seems to hide from its flaws, and hide it's flaws from others. It is dishonest and disgusting. They will fly the first insult should they find a better man fallen, but cry and whimper when the insults fall on him. The untermensch lives in a hollow ego driven life. I have no sympathy got such a creature. Why do you think the greatest men pushed honesty as the greatest virtue? An honest man is an unstoppable force, for he would call an emperor naked before he would lie.

(((employers))) also prefer women for the same reason that they complain less.

Topkek

The disparity between economies guarantees this. The hard working immigrant isn’t especially hardworking but is rather incentivised to a greater extent.

When every dollar earned affords the immigrant greater spending power in his native country than it does in the country he is working in then he is earning more than his non-immigrant counterparts. For the non-immigrant a low paying job means a life of poverty but for the immigrant is often equates to bringing home the bacon for the folks back home or perhaps saving so as to return home with enough capital to buy land or start a business.

Working long hours for low pay whilst living in cramped cheap accommodation is justifiable when it has purpose but if that is simply your life and no light exists at the end of the tunnel (even if that is just some photos from your family back home who you are helping) then you will likely not be a great employee.

Well I can say the report is at least half true
Everything works better than a nigger

No surprise, Asians work hard and never complain.

Are you MtF?

The only reason why Japan is so much better than any other East Asian nation is because the Japanese race have been known to have some White admixture in their genes. This is why some nips would tend to have different hair colors than just black hair color and might even have different eye colors. Without this admixture they would have been just like any other dogeater you can find on chinkland or Worst Korea. Don't know about the chinks of Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore though, they seem to be pretty different.

(((Capitalism))) is the reason why (((Marxism))) in Reddit and cucked universities exist. Somehow these plebbit soyboys think Fascism, National Socialism and the Third Reich has something to do with (((capitalism))). 95% of Reddit (((communists))) support Antifa which basically shows what a bunch of useful idiots they are for suppoting controlled opposition. They don't care about poor Whites, if you show them a picture of a homeless White man with a dog being his only companion they would shamelessly tell the homeless man to check his White privilege, because again, black/brown/yellow skin=automatically oppressed and being constantly held down by le ebil Whitey.

Sure commies tend to be anti-Israel and anti-Zionist but they're never anti-Jew and claim to see race as a social construct (but whitey still ebil n' sheit) and would certainly praise kikes pushing anti-White miscengenation propaganda on Talmudvision because again, winning against White Nazis somehow helps destroy (((capitalism))). They've also supported countries that don't, or once didn't, have Rothschild banks like North Korea, Libya, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, and Syria but only merely because they are against imperialism, because somehow they think it's relevant these days. They generally hate anything that is naturally beautiful, like Jews. Which is why they want open borders, interracial marriages, LGBTQACTRWTFBBQBENISAYYLMAO+ rights, rapefugees, mass non-White immigration just like known Jewish capitalists, and certain lolbergs. Another lulzy thing about what Reddit communists believe is that liberals and centrists are right wing and the US government is an evil fascist (((White))) government hellbent on lynching niggers and other shitskins, hence why they burn US flags and use the "AmeriKKKa" term much like flag-burning niggers and spics. Honestly a US government like that sounds fucking amazing, but sadly it's a pipe dream with ZOG being around.

Tl;dr communists and non-Whites always blame Whites for everything, even things done by (((Whites))). There could be some potential on redpilling them on Jewish privilege, we can tell them them Jews are not White for a start.

Whites make better workers. If such practices exist, they are not based on any sound logic.

COMP ALL OF THEM

(Foodservice/retail)
That’s pretty much on the money. Liberal whites are all but useless (the further left, the worse they get). They are typically smart enough to feel bored with mindless work, and so they whine like the victims they are and mope and eventually leave. Compare this to conservative (conscientious) workers who feel bored with mindless work as well, but instead realize that duty and loyalty are investments, and thus stick it out and get promoted quickly. They also have great integrity to the company for providing them with an opportunity (compared to the liberal who thinks “company = capitalism = I’m being exploited”) so the conservative will act more honorably on average and have a greater sense of guilt when things go wrong or are done incorrectly.

Asians are pretty good—they usually have some component of honor culture built in, so they are generally demure and respectful and have no problem with authority or hierarchy. They have likely recently had family immigrate from a communist regime of some sort, so America is the holy grail. Mexicans are hit or miss, pretty loyal and hardworking if you hit.

It’s true what you say about “attractive” women–the ugly ones know they need to prepare to sustain themselves through old-maidhood, the attractive ones are mindless yet understand they are attractive and so their main prerogative is finding a man to marry and raise them out of the workforce.

Again, this is a specific industry, so take the unscientific observations with a grain of salt.

Most blacks find something to whine about, steal, act unruly, be combative, short-tempered, don’t respect authority, etc. Most don’t even make it past the interview sadly. Obviously there are exceptions, but few.

Somalians are like over-caffeinated 6 year-olds and should be avoided at all costs.

This is why if I have to eat out I go to a corporate chain. Can't wait for fucking robots to replace all workers.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

At least in retail they like hiring spics because they get two workers for the price of one, someone who can translate for their illegal customers.

If you go to a Walmart late at night there's usually a lone spic working electronics. He doesn't know much about the products, of course. He's just there to make the illegals feel comfortable buying TVs and such. When a place isn't busy enough to require more than one worker, the default is to put a spic there.

It's getting to the point where being a White male in retail is a liability on your application, like being a felon, because the corporate culture of catering to illegals has gone on for so long.

once again, niggers are on the bottom of the shitheap

Interesting replies to this one but for me I have only seen speedy mexicans and lazy negros at my work, or just stupid negros that can't into critical thinking

This actually makes perfect sense. Who wants to hire jamal and the numale "white" soyboys of today?

As an ex blue collar worker, you two are worth more than your weight in gold. During my teen years I had summer jobs. The management ranged from jew boss that demoralizes intelligence and pushes shitskins on you to what you two described. It's completely true too, growing up one of my biggest role models is my boss I worked with at a steak restaurant simply because he was a guy that you could look up to based on his actions. The workforce problem can easily be taken care of by replacing a lot of the mismanagement in a lot of jobs. The problem is that large chains take most jobs in mid sized to large towns, they will take short term shekels over long term growth. Because of that we will get poo loo tier management and workers that are hand picked by said poo loo.

I'm going to be looking for work soon after I finish my generals. What should I watch out for with regards to employment practices, kikery aside?

Hiring illegals is pretty much the business model for corporate restaurants like Red Lobster, Olive Garden, etc.

Going out to eat is such a bad practice for your wallet anyway.

Are shameless enough to work no matter how much you dick them. Also bring hordes with them.

Pajeets bring others over and are hostile enouh to Whitey to play along. Gooks do so also and are drone enough to be goons.

Use of foreign labor.

soy bump

Hispanics are the laziest Least productive hires lol. Blacks are more productive than beaners.

As a business owner I agree. I usually hire Asian or Indians over Whites, because most of them work really hard for less pay, have better qualifications, and are very organized. I used to hire White college grads in their 20s for awhile but they are so entitled and self-absorbed that nothing ever got done on time, they are not independent often requiring me to waste a lot of work time explaining something very simple to them, they complain about everything, and even have the nerve to give me an attitude when I give them criticism on their mistakes (often really stupid mistakes), and they spend a lot of time on their phones especially when they think I'm not looking. I had no idea that kids these days needed to get 100K into debt and a 4 year degree to act like a lazy nigger.

The only reason people would get mad at this is because they know they are useless waste of space white trash that are no better than the common nigger

2/10

Your wife is banging those spics on the side and you deserve every second of it. Kill yourself you useless fuck, you are part of the problem.

exact opposite experience for me tbh, except for college girls they are all pretty entitled regardless of race

You must be doing basic stuff, because in R&D only whites get things done, while orientals (not pajeets) do the coding.

This is probably bait, but it could easily not be.

I figured the kike shills would fuck off after a whole year. I haven't seen this much autistic larping since comet ping pong

Well that might be true now, since the job force got absolutely flooded with spics and drove the wages down. But up until the 1990s-2000s, those jobs were held by whites and the rare nigger with a bit of motivation.
I also worked as a seasonal farm worker in the midwest for a couple of summers in the "old days", and white Americans were doing the jobs that Americans supposedly won't do.

jesus fuck
blacks are stupid, have a bad attitude, and are lazy
mexicans are stupid, but have a family at home to support and won't make trouble or they'll risk deportation
asians have a hard work and family ethic (but that's on the wane)
whites have allowed themselves to be corrupted by the jew

Only correct answer.

Well it's probably because they are, dumbass. Ever wonder why Hispanic/Latino isn't a race, but an ethnicity? It's because it's literally just the mixture of Central/South American native and whatever the fuck else (mainly European). All hispanics that appear White have a primarily European admixture. However, they're not White and never will be.

i want nu-Holla Forums to go the fuck back to cuckchan

Of course they are. They much more desperate, and lack access to legal recourse. In fact they fear contact with the law and know that they're "employer" can pull their card at anytime, for any reason. This is a labor pool completely devoid of whistleblowers as well, so it's possible to do business in ways that would otherwise be prohibitive. This is a cash cow any good cracker who takes advantage. The costs are all deferred to the public in general, and to the near future.

In Canada, they give financial advisor positions to foreigners, fucking poos man.. and Im not even talking in the cities, they ship them out to the fucking rural areas too.

Nope, that's not how it works. Lower class whites have a better chance of producing more intelligent children than a bunch of fucking spics. It's dysgenic to subsidize the reproduction of mud monkeys of any kind.

DOTR is for the likes of (((you))).

Reported for being a retard who managed to dodge euthanasia in elementary school for retardation.

No prospect for advancement, niggers and women get ahead of you by default, everyones looking to hit you with a fake sexual harassment charge or get you fired, and you get treated like a nigger when you actually work. When a sales associate is cleaning bird shit out of vents on the roof, workers need more rights, and National Socialism promises that among plenty of other.
Half the sane whites have willfully dropped out of the workplace because funding diversity is funding genocide, and this system needs to come down.

Of course no young white person is going to bother working 40-60 hours a week making $10/hour and barely have enough left for food after paying rent on a cold, dirty apartment. This is retarded. Everyone who encouraged this state of affairs deserves to be executed.

Well manual labor is very different from say factory labor(the US still has 2.7 times the total industrial output of China) which is all done in rural America after the cities drove out industry.

For base labor spics can barely do it, for anything which requires manual dexterity or skill they are less than worthless. Women are too weak to do real work and need men to help even if they are old battleaxes who will work. Nigs should simply never be hired. Asians are also inferior to whites as can be seen in their behavior in China. Even in Japan most work is make-work and productivity isn't prioritized.

White males make up 93% of those employed in agriculture, manufacturing, and resource extraction. IE actual work. Services need to die. The entire urbanite culture which creates service jobs to provide servants to weak liberal whites who live there and produce nothing themselves also needs to die.

GDP means nothing if it is just a bunch of trash cooking food for soft faggots, productivity and excess productivity determines how large and army you can field, how much infrastructure can be built both by the government and private concerns, and how much people have to invest in themselves and their property. That is where national prestige and power lie.

If you discount all contributions shitskins make to the economy, all benefits they consume, and all taxes they pay the US should have a 0.8 trillion dollar surplus every year and that was during the spend-happy Obongo days. With a truly right wing government of almost any type the US would have no debt and a high-seas fleet six times larger than its current one which already outstrips the tonnage of all other fleets combined.

Who could stand against such a juggernaut?

White Medicare beneficiaries
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2012/128.pdf

White Social Security beneficiaries
kff.org/report-section/income-and-assets-of-medicare-beneficiaries-2014-2030-tables/

White Welfare recipients 2015

White Medicaid recipients
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/2014/118.pdf

Total Medicaid Spending
kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/total-medicaid-spending/

Total Medicare Spending
futureofmedicare.org/content/reports-and-resources/congressional-budget-office-2015-long-term-budget-outlook

Total US Government Spending at all levels 2014
usgovernmentspending.com/year_spending_2014USbt_17bs2n#usgs302

Total US Government Revenue of all types and at all levels 2014
usgovernmentrevenue.com/piechart_2014_US_total

2014 income distribution of Whites, alone, not hispanic
census.gov/hhes/www/cpstables/032014/hhinc/hinc05R.xls

2014 “Who pays taxes”
ctj.org/pdf/taxday2014.pdf

2014 US Federal Budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_United_States_federal_budget

US Non-Hispanic Whites in 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites#Population_by_state_or_territory

Do you have a collection of your wrtings and sources somewhere? Your post is actually interesting and informative.

and some of it might even be true.

not to mention your health

Whites won't keep their head down for cheap. News at 11.

Whites are the only group that have a negative tax benefit. They pay in more than they receive. All other groups receive more than they pay in.

(((Capitalists))) are traitors who will betray their own nation for a nickle and blame metaphysical forces for doing so, shocking.

I can't wait for them find out what Pablo has been plotting.

Whites? Not just white Men?

are you really being territorial over some basket weaving forum? You must not have many friends

Reminder the CIA and alphabets show stuff like this, specifically the toolbox killer who used a sledgehammer on a woman, breaking her hands and bones and such slowly to desensitize their agents.

Until the last kike is gassed and the final kvetching forever silenced.

Im going to play kikes advocate because I want to learn more and say that the US has been fucking over the south american countries for decades now. The latest example would the (((war on Drugs))) that allows the mexican cartels to grow immensly in power. Combine the war with the US's political fuckery destabilizing the state and you have current year mexico.

dey dindu nuffin :^)

Okay grandpa, if a generation of white people are acting like lazy niggers in the workforce, what happened to the prior generation of white parents? In what way were they nigger enough to raise nigger kids? I bet you bitch about nigger parents. We're all monsters here. Spread that misanthropy around.

Go away cuck. Beaners even in America still fall behind in education, eat more welfare, commit more crime, pay less taxes.

Probably shill, but ill bite.

I'm the division head of a mid-size environmental services company. I only hire people for specialized jobs that either require graduate degrees or a bachelors with experience. I don't hire anyone entry level unless the are stellar and can pick things up exceedingly quickly (rarely the case with anyone). Of the employees I've worked with, the best by far are young American graduates.

Older people who are looking for a career change suck because they're too slow at learning new things
or their knowledge is outdated and I don't hire any H1B pajeets or asians because they're retarded, have no common sense and have weird annoying cultural hangups that make communicating with them difficult. Their qualifications may look good on paper, but half of the degrees conferred are fake news. They have no social skills and terrible accents which means they are useless for dealing with clients, and their technical skills are lackluster because they lack creativity to get through difficult tasks that require critical thinking, rather than pure memory recall. The only use for them is to do mundane, repetitive tasks which they seem to enjoy. The Indian ones in particular, are often careless about the quality of their work despite the fear that if they get fired, they will have to go back to India.

If you're a business owner hiring H1Bs over whites, you probably pay like shit and run a shitty operation so the only quality people willing to work for you are either H1Bs who don't want their visa to run out or bottom of the barrel whites that couldn't get hired anywhere else. Check your business's Glassdoor reviews, they're probably dogshit because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.