Royal blood turned to mud

Announced today, Prince Harry will marry Ameri-mutt Meghan Markle.

How could it have been any worse? How do the britbongs feel about this? Is this the final jewish nail in England's coffin? Britannia is terminally pozd now.

Lulzy link.
archive.fo/88RKO
Heil!
From outta nowhere!

Sage'd and reported

The Royal Family has no power anymore anyway. If they do, they have just conceded it all to Parliament and the banks. This is purely political, a play for the masses to demoralize us further.

Well at least he's not in line for the throne, and it's not like his brother will be riding into battle and giving up the Crown through recklessness. Hard to imagine old Liz being ok with it…

Bullshit they have power in their pizza connection, Harry is always throwing the devil horns and hand-in-shirt up. This was probably arranged from on high to further cement race mixing propaganda, don't think that one prince has power, but the family do, and they're using it to Jew us…quelle suprise.

wew, worst than I thought. I wonder what (((compelled))) him to do that? the black mail video must be extra heinous

Subtle shill thread. Report for "Amerimutt"

Lad, you haven't even reached level 1 of jew awareness.

"Kill them all"

How is Amerimutt incorrect?
She's literally a mutt from America.

> I wonder what (((compelled))) him to do that?
He is just playing a role and setting an example for the goyim, expect to hear from every leftist outlet "when inter-racial relationships are good enough for the royals, why do White men still resist forming these beautiful unions?"
It's all a show, an act, a pantomine, stop believing that "the news" has anything to do with real events.

It was never anything else, OP. A family of cryptokike baby-eaters that we'd be better off without.

He has enough years to decide who he wants to marry. it is his wife after all..

it is not like you would have to live with here..he will live with here. If she is impossible to live with than it is his problem.

The Amerimutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a nigger, faggot, kike, Mexican, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Amerimutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

a former neonazi prince marrying someone like that
damn, those mongrels reall need fresh blood dont they?

youre not even a nation.

America: The Great Melting Pot™

this is what happens when you marry americans

That's just comical. Alrighty then screw the royals, completely unrecoverable. Kiwi here, hey Canada, Straya, feel like rebelling against the crown with us? Think the yanks had it right all along.

Read past the first sentence you massive faggot.

Oh my god that reads like a fucking Holla Forums joke or something. What the fuck, Harry?

Top. Cuck.

She's not an American, though. She's a sheboon.

It's worse than that she's half nigger and she's used goods since she's been married before

Go back to reddit. reported

lolbertarian detected

Oh god, we meme'd too hard with all that KANGZ shit.

Canada here, I've been obsessing over this very thing for some time. I know that ethnonationalism is the only thing that can save our societies. In Canada in particular I think convincing the masses that we at least need nationalism would be a step in the right direction.
None of our establishment parties are even remotely nationalist. We need some kind of revolution, Hitler-style or 1776-style

Has Liz run out of free kills or something?

I think the ole' gal has one or two more to cash in

Edward VII

Are you retarded? since when is pol suposed to be pro-monarchy?

Your shitty halfchan trolling techniques won't work here, retard.

I'm okay with the concept of a monarchy, if well executed it can work quite well. If we had a proper warrior-king with the balls to take over by force and excise the kikes I'd accept him as king.

She's from Africa and Israel, and needs to go back there. At any rate you're using shitty cuckchan D&C memes, knock it off.

Are you intentionally trying to make it obvious you're d&c kikes fresh off the boat from cuckchan? If so, good job

Its a raid, just report each individual post until the mods wake up. They respond to numbers. Theres no one left here that doesnt know anti-white D&C gets you banned.

Waste of trips. Monarchy inevitably leads to degeneracy. A King is good, but his children should never inherit.

The only problem with a Canadian racewar is that large numbers of innocent whites would die for being the only people in the countryside. I read a quote by Rockwell the other day, maybe I should go and get it since I couldnt find the last quote I was pushing by someone else.

Victory, or nothing, is the choice whites have.