Gal Gadot is a Jewish Rapist Enabler

m.hindustantimes.com/hollywood/gal-gadot-is-more-than-a-bully-she-is-a-predator-who-enables-predators-read-the-anonymous-allegation/story-ZM6nczy6W01zNOKAkj13fP.html

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171122062154/http://www.hindustantimes.com/hollywood/gal-gadot-is-more-than-a-bully-she-is-a-predator-who-enables-predators-read-the-anonymous-allegation/story-ZM6nczy6W01zNOKAkj13fP.html
archive.fo/L09wF
reddit.com/r/womenofdcu/comments/7dpy70/heres_how_gal_gadot_actually_responded_when_her/
twitter.com/imasurvivor4eva/status/930640957602754560
archive.fo/1RaEm
archive.is/QdsQX.
timesofisrael.com/lebanese-paper-outs-gal-gadot-as-a-mossad-agent/
archive.fo/KTIOj)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP, you're gay, but have a kike-free first post.

Gal Gadot is more than a bully, she is a predator who enables predators: Read the anonymous allegation
An anonymous allegation has been made against Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot that she shamed a rape victim.

For help, the writer turned to Gal. “She took me down to the basement. It was cold, mechanical, and frightening. We were alone. Then her anger exploded,” the writer continued. She stood over me, intimidating and loud, blaming me for what happened. Her eyes were fire. I had already felt small and violated, but she shamed me into feeling obsolete. I felt extremely dirty. Already in shock, I disassociated from my body. I can’t remember most of her words. I remember being in utter terror of her anger.”

archive OP neglected:
web.archive.org/web/20171122062154/http://www.hindustantimes.com/hollywood/gal-gadot-is-more-than-a-bully-she-is-a-predator-who-enables-predators-read-the-anonymous-allegation/story-ZM6nczy6W01zNOKAkj13fP.html

Highlights

It links to a cached version but that link is dead. Present in that link is this string:

Searching that, I found an Archive.is of it archive.fo/L09wF via this reddit reddit.com/r/womenofdcu/comments/7dpy70/heres_how_gal_gadot_actually_responded_when_her/ which is a November 15 archive of a November 14 post. So nearly 2 weeks ago.

Note that Gal Gadot is presently 32 years old.

13 years ago, Gal would have been 19. Is a 19 year old woman rooming with a 15 year old girl common in Italy?

I would agree with this, but Gal has probably supported feminist organizations so I want them to lose their hero and to be turned on them.

Sounds cuntish. We had better listen and believe.

I do not agree with the narrative. Violently restraining a woman's arms and causing her pain while not looking at them does not mean that you hate your rape victim. It just means that whatever care you have for them is outweighed by lust.

If "Ima Survivor" cannot remember most of her words then how does she know Gal's shouting was blaming her? It sounds like there were grounds to, if you read earlier…

Boyfriend waits until GF is out of town and invites her friend to dinner alone? Yeah, that's shady as shit, Gal was right to berate her.

For some reason this has me picturing Gal forcing women to eat each other out. Kinda hot.

overlooked this tweet from the bottom twitter.com/imasurvivor4eva/status/930640957602754560 archive.fo/1RaEm

posted November 14th

Would the Medium team step in like this if the accused persons weren't kikes? No.

If you guys want to laugh at her. Reminder that the conjuring spawned a more successful and profitable cinematic universe than both big budget Capeshit Dark Universe and Justice League.

Gee, just like (((Lena Dunham))).

Filthy fucking Jew bitch. Is anyone really surprised?

happend to flip to the premiere of the new series "wisdom of the crowd" starring this baby-murdering IDF jew bitch. it was all i could do not to completely hurl as i took in nearly an hour of absolute propagandist garbage.

Kill yourself heeb

Modelling agencies who recruits around the globe do this. They stuff girls in the same apartment by the tens.

her predatory nature is typical of a jew.

why is the jew who got banged by yaniv (sounds kikish to me) so surprised?

it's not like she didn't know it's a kike eat kike world.

imagine my surprise

Shameless self bum. If this story gets big then the whole WW franchise could be stopped before it really gets started. Any anons with twitter accounts that can push this on social media?

Spamming the alt right fags could help.

She also not wonder woman material. No hour glass shape and worst of all a dirty sand kike.

> victim shaming

I enjoy roasting marshmallows on Hollywood's flames as much as the next guy but sounds like literally nothing

Jews covering up for other jews. Nothing new to see here.

lmao the heebs want to bury this so bad

Kike women tend to have that boyish figure.

Only model-related Yaniv I found is Yaniv Edry, photographer from Israel, lives in Paris and is in the buisness since 1998.

Is he well known?

This story coming out as astroturf because of the Lebanese accusations of her being a Mossad agent. These heebs are too predictable.

he worked for big magazines and won prizes, and there are some articles about him

Source?
Because I could buy both sides in this thread have shills trying to cause dissent.

Found this with a quick google search
archive.is/QdsQX.

timesofisrael.com/lebanese-paper-outs-gal-gadot-as-a-mossad-agent/

Shocking. Not really :^)

So a woman in Hollywood won't sleep her way around to get ahead. She instead trades her friends to get ahead? Lovely. Such a model feminist that cares about her fellow women. Not surprising at all if its true. I hope this sticks.

What if Gal Godot is a kike rapist herself?

Oh, no doubt. She is probably a dyke. Within a year I can see her getting the butch dyke high top fade haircut that is popular among liberal musicians and actresses.

Yeah, but what if she directly eats the foreskins off of shotas?

God, you fuckers are dense. Here's the deal on (((Gal Gadot))). The Lebanese pretty much nailed it.

>Be (((Israeli))) model
>MOSSAD helped pull strings in (((Hollyjew)))
>(((Hollyjew))) sets up Gal Gadot, an (((Israeli))) kikess, to be the world's most famous female comic book character in a big Pedowood movie
>Gal Gadot accepts a pittance of $300,000 for starring role in a guaranteed blockbuster (Sauce: archive.fo/KTIOj)
>MOSSAD set Gadot as muh tough (((Israeli))) actress for muh PR purposes

Ezri Ginzburg, Bar Refaeli, all those Israeli model bitches who travel in influential circles collect intelligence for Israel as a sayanim or as a MOSSAD operative.

Pretty clever operation, tbh fam. Israelis continue to be cunning and ruthless in their intelligence operations. Hats off to you JIDF kikes. Extremely well executed HUMINT operation by the MOSSAD. I sincerely mean that, kikes. It's impressive.

Shes not even a woman, shes a tranny.

(checked?)
Shooped and bumping this thread
You're a good man user.

It is. But it will become laughable when people begin to accept the motto "with Jews you lose".

Kike. Did Gal Gadot send you or is it just a JIDF thing that you automatically protect other kikes? It’s going to be really unfortunate for you “people” when more and more people realize how much you are the scum of the Earth and the cause of most of it’s problems. You are all going to be hating life, at least for the short time remaining you will have it.

Not that impressive because they are being found out left and right, this shit is going to cave in around them and expose to what lengths they go through to control the rest of the world. What’s going to be impressive is the glow all their bodies make when they are getting thrown into a giant sulphur pit and lit on fire.

Dubs confirm

0/10 would not comic again

Every Israeli model is a Mossad asset, at the very least, or a full-on operative involved in blackmail operations. They've made their spies in the past pose as product hawkers at mall kiosks all over the US, which they were caught doing multiple times, so all Israelis squatting outside their desert shithole are suspect. Do not relax around kikes, especially the dual citizen verity.

it's a kike! it's a dyke! it's wonder mansquatch!

You:
>It's not impressive that the MOSSAD got a MOSSAD operative to star as the most famous female comic character in a (((Hollywood))) movie.
>It's not impressive girls around the world are subconsciously identifying with an (((Israeli))) kikess acting as Wonder Woman
>It's not impressive an (((Israeli))) is subconsciously identified as the most popular muh girl power hero

Me:
>Ask a normalfag what they think about (((Wonder Woman)))
>Ask a normaldyke woman what she thinks of (((Wonder Woman)))

Wake the fuck up.

She's probably not a she.

godot is mossad