It's Time To Get Worried Lads

Pray for piss pig

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/5ffwl5/inaugural_statement_from_snr_syrian_national/dajz8z7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE PISSPIGGRANDDAD YOUR ENERGY COMRADES ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ

martyrdom

please no

wasn't him i guess

UPDATE: PPG is ok. RIP to this guy. Communism will win.

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ

Rest in power comrade ☭

A hero among men

Rest in peace, comrade.

F

Rest easy

You can take it easy now comrade

Here's your response. Now leave.

how do you use a computer knowing it isnt a marxist leninist state?

I've got my issues with the YPG, but for fucks sake are you tankies salty. Just because they don't fall in line with your delusions doesn't mean you should dismiss them entirely. I guess keep sucking Assad's fat cock if it makes you feel better.

YPG and SAA are teaming up bruh

*salute*

Still fucking tragic

lel

was this the other guy who got interviewed?

Tankies BTFO

but seriously tankies btfo

b-but they're NATO proxies
b-bashar would never do that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. tankie

Disgusting. Kill yourself my man. And

Is that even a thing?

Who the fuck made this abomination?

how about no

But I thought le evil eye doctor man was gassing everyone? Why would the YPG want to work with a "fascist" who represses muh rights and probably doesn't give a shit about women's rights beyond the right of his hot wife to shop? I've heard they were collaborating on the dl years ago so its not much of a shock I feel like there are delusions all around the Left on this issue tbh a lot of us wanted to find a silver-lining in all the bloodshed but I don't think its there. At the very least I guess we can all agree that both Assad and the YPG are superior to the the head chopping, organ eating gulf-state scum who are the alternative.

mfw based Assad and Kurds team up

No, I unironically prefer ISIS to Assad.

Most YPG supporters recognise the need to build ties with Assad and get round the negotiating table. It's not a loss for us.

btw here is the statement from the SAA/SDF coalition who are beginning their assault on the Turkish invasion

W-Wait. This statement is from the Rojava thing?

Not explicitly. This new group called the Syrian National Resistance is a combination of SDF and SAA forces.

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/5ffwl5/inaugural_statement_from_snr_syrian_national/dajz8z7/

This post kind of explains it, it's not fully clear at the moment. You'll notice their logo has a PYD fist.

RIP. Anyone who dies fighting reactionaries has not died in vain.

I love how their symbol shows part of turkey as syria

Assad and Kurds are teaming up?

This is honestly the best of all possible scenarios.

Maybe Trumpo will let the Russians have their way with the Middle-East and we'll see autonomous Kurdistan and a restoration of normality in Syria.

Erdogan just said Turkey invaded Syria to remove Assad lmao

This war is fucked up

H E R O

is that literally a bunker?

bunkers don't have steering wheels

oh my god he's so cool

Not with that attitude.

"teaming up"

okay yeah they're cooperating but don't think for a minute that they're sucking each other's dicks now and singing Kumbaya. it gives me hope for a brokered political arrangement between PKK and Assad government after the fighting has died down, but you should all think of this as a temporary overlapping of objectives between two factions rather than definitive evidence of an ongoing alliance in the future.

t. Assad backer

kill yourself, or actually just die

cozy af tbh

Two Turkish soldiers have just been caught by ISIS and are set to be executed in the most brutal way on video. Watch this space.

This is such good news, I hope that this is a sign of the direction YPG and SAA will go in.

kill yourself.

This post brings up a good point. What is the fog's policy on bunkerisation?

YPG's fucking autocorrect