How to have s*x with your kids

youtu.be/bGfajLsLP8I

Go to youtube search bar, type how to have, and see for yourself. It's the new scandal you'll read about tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nmM_UwGstcA?t=318
archive.fo/Y70QN
youtube.com/user/ShalomTVcom
youtube.com/watch?v=6_hQajdhf8g
youtube.com/results?search_query=) (◕ε◕ монтажик новогодний
youtube.com/results?search_query=) p
youtube.com/results?search_query=bacha bazi dance
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGKbGXdOMbs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMCS1r_SbVs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x82nZQXtzXk
m.youtube.com/watch?t=972s&v=vXHT6zetcaY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vLrXnXqwkjc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZxEzdPwjbs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XkZhNkNQG8E
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=7iAFi42Uz8U
archive.fo/NODr2
openvpn.net/
boards.
archive.fo/qwmUQ
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/151285245
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/151216609
youtube.com/watch?v=bGfajLsLP8I
youtube.com/watch?v=lpfpfNgn7nw
archive.is/8hVfe
in.gov/ibtr/files/International_Royal_Order_of_Jesters_49-600-08-2-8-00010_et_al.pdf
archive.is/3hGNu
freemasonrywatch.org/abc.news.confirms.fbi.investigating.shriners.royal.order.of.jesters.for.child.sex.tourism.html
archive.is/mCCjH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thanks, FBI.

Oh it shows up in the autocomplete. I thought you were telling Holla Forums to search for "how to have s*x with your kids". My mistake.

this is some serious bullshit

So what's in the videos? I'm not watching a bunch of mudslime garbage

Wew

Man yubtub and google have some "crazy" expert systems

Not sure if it is related to this Alphabet-company creepiness, but if you put in strings of nonsense two-characters into the google translator, it begins to say… things… Some of them are very creepy.

Kek is awakening. Soon he will speak directly to us.

Looks like they pulled it, but up until a few minutes ago, you would get that shit as the number two suggestion if you typed "how to h".

It autocompletes based on search history you spergs.
Congratulations on outing yourselves as disgusting, incestuous pedos.

more fake news

You will die in the coming holocaust, jew.

I think we should start this tonight.

Big talk from a little coward.
How old are you, 15?

Nope!!!!

This is what happened.

Stefan Molyneux covered this specific scandal

Doesn't work for me, the closest you can get is at at the end of the vid, and that's almost typing the whole thing.

Your kind always push and push, never satisfied. That is why you are always and at all times in danger of a pogrom. And it always happens faster than you ever think possible.

The next time will be worldwide.

Nope!!!

Stefan Molyneux shut it down.

Die before we get our hands on you, or you’re going to wish the holocaust HAD happened.

checking these creepytrips

They went full damage control, already fixed it seems like

people are screaching fake news now.

Not Jewish sweetie, but judging from your inferiority complex, I'm pretty sure I'm whiter than you are.

Nice sockpuppets btw.

No thanks.

Reported for admitting to being a jew.

wanna know how I know you are a fucking kike?

tits or gtfo roastie

Doesn't work for me either. Either they changed it or this faggot was right.

notice how he completely ignored your post , u know the post that debunked his whole shitty tread … op is def the nigger jew type

Does that search mean there were many videos about or that there were many people searching for such videos?

If the former, were they purged? Or did they just censor that particular search?

youtube did that on purpose and now a youtube employee is out telling everyone. make sure they're nice and outraged. They are signalling that they are in control so they don't have to hide in the shadows anymore.

if you thinks frogs are bad, wait until you see the gnats.

GUYS GUYS GUYS IT STILL WORKS

Reported.

So if you write s*x in the search bar, then add stuff like k so it says "k s*x" it comes up with some weird shit

No, I tested it before after watching Molyneux's video and it was there. They jumped on it fast afterwards, but the evidence is there and it's not going away. I'll laugh if they start deleting videos that exposed this, it's already all over the internet.

That means it was the number one search using the term "how to have".

GUYS GUYS GUYS IT WORKS STILL
YOU JUST GOTTA BE A LIL CREATIVE AND USE DIFFERENT S*X OR S#X OR S-X
EXPOSE PIZZAGATE REEEEE

Then, and being the devil's advocate here, is this YouTube's fault? If people were searching a lot and there weren't such videos on the platform, it's not as much of a problem.

What I'm more worried about are those bright-colored videos that popped up with Elsa, Spiderman and Hulk doing all sorts of fucked up shit with industrial production values.

what?

I see you schlomo

are you a bot or the dumbest sperg to ever exist

You’re in the top 10 records for fastest jew outing.

They doctored the search results, they will spin it off that we did this.

google needs to pay you shills more for research before you come over here, you already outed yourself when you said 'sweetie' faggot, now tits or GTFO.

Fuck off back to leftypol tranny

oh i apologize you weren't the user the other user was bashing

nigger you need to read better than me before you say that dumb shit to a dude that's busy replying to someone calling them out

You do realize that people can see all my posts and the fact that I never wrote those words, right?
I also hope you realize people like yourself who take pleasure in harming children will burn in hell for eternity.

didnt fight being called a jew right here. you are a kike

gas yourself. He never called me a pedo he said s*x is controversial look at the kikes posts above

oops sorry, Im sperging really hard rn and the kike in the thread triggered the fuck out of me

(checked)
nice

They just killed one of gmail accounts for handing their difficult to find phone number. It's all over the 8 and 4 chan pol boards, screenshots abound.

"How to Have" has been scrubbed. "." and "have s*x" have not yet been, This is breaking now folks, carpe happening anons.
SIX FIVE ZERO - TWO FIVE THREE - ZERO x4 This the California HQ phone number of over pedo overlords, Google. Copy this before it gets removed. They would rather remove accounts exposing this than remove the pedo bait.

Also, you can type a single period into the search and click the first suggested search. Also, typing "Have s*x" brings up all sorts of equally fucked up search suggestions.

took you how many posts to deny it? you're obviously not from here "sweetie". at least you're learning our terms like "kys", bet your glow in the dark boss will give you a good christmas bonus for your hard work

how will kikes memory hole this?

Because they should have been banning the videos where they were masturbating and soliciting sex with children in the comment sections and reporting the sick, dumb fucks to the police. They know exactly who they are. Google knows who EVERYONE is.

I thought you were using jew as a standard Holla Forums pejorative, then I realized after your second post that you actually thought I was a Jewish.
Pedos like yourself on Holla Forums often accuse those outing them of being Jewish, since they know it is the 2nd most hated group here after pedos.
If I was Jewish, I can tell you that I would be upfront about it, because I'm an honest person, unlike yourself.

I'm really fucking mad now glad I went on pol tonight!

When you're done gassing each other, can we get back to exposing the pedos?

Why isn't this kike banned yet?

You really aren't from here are you?
better call me a pedo even though im in a thread promoting the fact that the rulers who run jewtube are promoting child sex. Why would a pedo wanna expose pizzagate you tard?

Maybe because I'm not a kike, and the mods are my IRC buddies?
Maybe because this is clearly a slide thread?

Killed one of gmail accounts for spamming their phone number along with hashtags, already altered the searches for the "how to have". But there are many others. "elsa has sax" is a fresh one. Get and gib screen grabs before they shut it down

this post killed me

I called you pedo because YT autocomplete is based off of search history.
See my first post. You idiots are outing yourselves as the sick fucks you are.

I suspect their next move will be killing the gmail accounts of offenders and wrongthinkers, maybe their Android shit too. They will do it to a few at first, then claim it's a glitch, but they would have to test their little scheme before they implement it, much like the Youtube nonsense from the other night.

Migrate away from Google services anons.

Shit for brains, sign out of youtube, do the search. You won't see it now because they cleaned it. Instead, type "have s*x".

Idiot.

It's archived now archive.fo/Y70QN . I realise the pic related, but surely they wouldn't do something as blatent as banning pedo investigators.

All kinds of people were trying this for themselves all day, it was a bunch of normalfags who made it go viral in the first place.

Try again, maybe it was the famous Lizard Crew hackers who everybody has heard of again?

But they removed that one item, after there was some minor outrage. There's still others that autocomplete if you type some searches with s*x on it

Youtube search results only pop up as previous searches you kike. Its based on the most searched items on youtube as a whole, not individually past the special text that says recommended. Gas yourself.
gets it

except it isn't kike, this damage control is weak as fuck

Said the Tor poster.

Oh youtube will. Some of it is in the search history. Investogator can turn into purveyor if the facts are properly massaged. But I spammed their number, with the same message and hashes on numerous platforms.

I think what pissed them off was that I included the phone number they file on their annual FCC report. They don't want that out there.

650 253 0000

Damn dude. Logout. Maybe this isn't the place for you.

You can bypass the previous search history function by not signing in to a jewgle account along with clearing all your browsing history. Then go behind a proxy or just try searching outright. Your search results will change dramatically.

Incognito/private browsing doesn't change your IP, or other aspects of your browser which act as a fingerprint.
You pedos really are dumb. I'm surprised FBI hasn't rounded you animals up yet.

im on a vpn and I still see it, try once again kike

You know what this is anons?

This is the actual Synagogue of Satan doing what they have been doing for a long, long time. I don't care if you're religious or not, but it's pretty obvious that this group of people, the Sabbatean Frankists, Satanists, whoever you like to ascribe it to, is very real and they are practicing an ancient kind of evil. Now that normal people are developing a nose for it, their antics are becoming much more detectable and we will continue to see weird stuff like this float to the surface of mass consiousness and we will then see the attendant shillstorm explaining it away, flinging shit desperately at the wall until they can find something which gains a sliver of traction. If nothing works the shills will just all agree that one implausible, bullshit handwave is the one that won and pretend the discussion is over.

It's so formulaic. They bore me more and more, even the boomers are growing tired of seeing the same little play acted out over and over.

But pedo investigators are the real pedos tho.
:^)

Maybe not as many pedos as Tor, but VPNs are still used by the dumber ones, and you will see pedo related material if you use one for searching.
So maybe you aren't a pedo I still think you are, but the rest of the sick fucks in this threa are.
Of course some of them are just shills trying to spread this fake news to slide from something important.

Fuck outta here you pedo enabling shill. You've been told how this works, if you want to remain ignorant and shill for kid fuckers, go right ahead.

now you are just reaching, my vpn is private.

You're not very good at this and Youtube degeneracy is a topic of interest to the board and has been for years now.

Your handwaving isn't working. It would be better to just forget about trying to explain this away for now. You reek of desperation.

sage

It's ok, he's just trying to save his fap collection. Maybe stall this a little while he downloads these playlists before the firestorm comes for them.

Saw one playlist with a full half of the videos just deleted.

OOhh, I like this, (((they))) keep their real degenerate stuff on Youtube so they have deniability. It's entirely possible, Occam's Razor even says it's probable.

No, you've been told how it works. But you want to believe that statistical algorithms on YT are revealing your true tastes.

Okay, so you're just a pedo, as I assume you've used this non-shared VPN before?

New rule for Holla Forums, Tor posters can't talk about degeneracy when they are swimming up to their eyeballs in CP.
The only desperate ones are those like yourself bumping this slide thread and spamming the real thread on this topic
I don't know what you fuckers are sliding, but I intend to find out, and you will regret getting me interested in what that might be.
Goodnight, you sick fucks. I hope you dream of the flames of hell licking your feet, because they quite literally will be soon enough.

A full half? I thought it was only between two and three fifths of the whole. and not enough

you sound like a newb who is used to namefag culture, if you don't like me just filter torposters and be done with us, BTW i'm filtering you now

Kikes are all pedos. The goyim know, heeb. Don't even bother denying it.

sage

Why are (you) are a liar?

nope. completely fresh server, brand new IP. first time I connected to this thing today. Want to try some more?

Not sure if you're a bot or responding to the wrong post.

YOUTUBE DOX INFORMATION
LET THEM HAVE IT
Steve Chen
92 Faxon Rd
Atherton, CA 94027-4046
(415) 296-1098 - Landline
(650) 906-0700 - Wireless
(650) 322-2925 - Landline
(217) 365-0063 - Landline
(408) 735-1418 - Landline
(415) 538-0015 - Landline
(408) 975-0235 - Landline
(415) 965-2753 - Landline
(408) 280-6256 - Landline
(408) 365-0063 - Landline
(408) 529-3834 - Wireless
(650) 365-0063 - Landline
(650) 965-2753 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
Possible Businesses
Youtube, LLC
5441 Kietzke Ln Fl 2reno Nv 89511
Chad Hurley
221 Atherton Ave
Atherton, CA 94027-5434
(610) 582-4748 - Landline
(650) 322-1510 - Landline
(650) 329-1738 - Landline
(724) 465-0616 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Possible Businesses
S O D Ventures LLC
2200 Geng Rd Ste 100 Palo Alto Ca 94303-3358
Jawed Karim
2083 Princeton St
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1324
(650) 248-8875 - Wireless
(650) 813-9711 - Landline
(651) 738-0962 - Landline
(650) 326-7974 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
Possible Businesses
Youtube, LLC
5441 Kietzke Ln Fl 2reno Nv 89511
CANT GET SUSAN WOJCICKI (CURRENT CEO'S) INFO

I and many other have cleared our browsers and don't see these results, meaning you are liar and a shill.
I was going to go to bed but now that I see that your little shill operation is going to go all night, I just put on a pot of coffee.

hahaha, "No, you know how it works" "You da pedo" Projection, they name precedes you

Juicy

Just go to the 23andme headquarters

ya, ok, keep that up its sure to work. Real question, what motivates you to shill this thread so hard?

Delete yourself, I was responding to the correct cianigger A.I's sockpuppet.

I KNOW HER SISTER ANNE IS THE CEO OF 23ANDME
972 Hayes St
San Francisco, CA 94117-2515
(415) 850-3401 - Wireless
[email protected]

So from your lying shillposts I assume jewtube is absolutely shitting itself right now. It makes sense they'd deploy the astroturfers considering they're already in another scandal involving sexualized kiddie videos.

Tell your manager it's too little damage control too late :^)

You just happened to pay for and set up a new VPN right when this 'controversy' occured, and it just so happens to prove that these are the vanilla search results, even though I have seen that they are not with my own eyes, and you know for a fact that no pedos have used these fresh servers somehow, and you expect me to believe you?
The devil has made you his plaything, and the more you lie and deceive in his name, the happier he gets. You are not going to enjoy your reward for the evil you are doing, that I can guarantee.

GOT SUSAN'S ADDRESS
825 Tolman Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94305
(415) 493-6691
(650) 493-0919

10/10 projection, Shekelstein.

no, I have multiple servers I use and this is a fresh one I happened to be on today. Just because it doesn't suite your narrative doesn't mean it isn't true. Go damage control somewhere else. also, answer my question, why are you shilling this thread so hard?

imho i'm not sure why google does this but if I had to guess i'd say it's deliberate. It's generated news, something to talk about.

Slandering me with accusations of Judaism again I see.
Typical tricks, pedo.

Seems legit

lel. You're fooling no one. I mean literally not one single person reading this thread is being fooled by your cheap rhetorical "no u" tricks. You're running damage control for jewtube and that's all there is to it. You're an obvious kike.

pretty shitty house, bet its worth 25 million.

You can buy the same house in Alabama for 125k

Also, reminder it's too late for damage control now.

I called him a pedo, not a kike. You can't even get facts straight about posts directly above your own, and you expect me to believe your fake news bullshit?
Also, I'm not defending YT, I know they have some creepy superhero/Elsa videos targetting children, and all those videos of "gymnastics", but this search stuff is just shills using confused pedos to slide real news.
You are clearly of the latter, and so should follow my previous advice and kys.

lol

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

you refuse to answer my question, fine, I'll ask you a different easier one. Why would google shill fake news that implicates them as pedo enablers when they have already been caught with the elsa vids as pedo enablers?
inb4 you give me some bullshit excuse deflection that isn't an answer

I see you aren't writing "How to have" anymore but are literally using wild cards to guarantee you get controversial results.
You must think Holla Forums is really stupid to think this is in any way controversial.

You're simply not worth my time.

CALM DOWN YOU RETARDS

you do not understand youtube's search engine. It is a public search for everyone, it simply displays the most common searches for the phrases. ITS NOT THAT YOUTUBE IS PROMOTING PEDOPHILIA.

ITS PAKI/POO-IN-LOO FUCKS LOOKING FOR THIS SHIT ON YT

To make you all look retarded for believing it, when it isn't actually true.
Congratulations, you just allowed every normie to dismiss any real claims, like those Elsa videos.
You really think Google is this stupid? They have hundreds of thousand of CNNs (not the news organizations) commenting in threads like these right now.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were one.

youtube and google need to go to jail forever

Looked into this some more, this is not in any way the most searched term for "how to have", yet it was the number 1 recommended search by youtube. Which means (((youtube/google))) deliberately made that the most recommended search for that term, despite searches like "how to have clear skin" being far more frequent.

wew, they sure showed us.
ya, I'm done with you, you are legitimately a braindead shill.

oh ya, before I filter you, I thought that it was because of our search history chaim. checkm8 faggot

There are some good people who work at Google. Experts in their field.
I have a lot of respect for many of their researchers, and you should show some yourself.

No, the results are fake, the only ones seeing it are pedos, and yes if you see this you're a pedo.
The fake news is that normies are seeing these results, they aren't, but shills in this thread keep insisting they are.
I know this because I have clean search habits and checked this and it isn't showing up, and another guy in this thread also found that.
And yes I cleared my browser and did it in incognito.

Given the sheer ammount of views make up vids get, that does make sense. Then again, some of these channels get hundreds of millions of views. It's hard to say.

But if they can keep up search results to appease Imam Suleman in Dallas and Hillary Clinton, you'd think they'd have the resources and forethought to not let shit like this get out of hand. It's not like porn is popular on the internet or anything. Not like this was a foreseeable problem or anything.

alright, you are getting filtered for sure now. Have fun shilling to yourself

type a period and click the first result. Screens of GTFO

I'm not even remotely surprised. But that's so good I made a video of it in (((49ca79)))'s honor

If you consider the biggest dyke award something to be an expert at. Then yes, (((jewgle))) is some of the biggest experts on being unmetocratic faggotty dykes cocksuckers of kikes you will ever meet.
No, give me a real figure to respect instead of some botnet that is just electrons faggot. Dox yourself that is to say. Most of jewgle steals their technology from startups and uses indians/pajeets and blacks/niggers to do their algorithm adjustment and codemonkeying with the occasional (((white))) to (((fix))) their mistakes. With the occasional aryan to hold it all together because they are still liberal faggots or desperate to keep the job since (((they))) would never hire a white person there again.

Sorry I just BTFO your lies with my screen recording. No hard feelings okay? :^)

100% not true

I've said before that if you've searched for sick things before, private browsing won't be enough due to browser fingerprinting and IP correlation.

Quads confirm it's real.

It means you're also a pedo, to your own logic. Why ya searching for Libyan childrens songs?

It proves nothing because I'm using a proxy (Norway) and evidently those search results are from whoever else is/was using that node.
Nice try though. I'm sure you convinced nobody.

Now we're seeing slide threads spew out.

Denied

why is that surprising to anyone here, really? are we pretending to be retarded about autocomplete and how it works to troll normalfags?

LMAO!!!!! Use it from whatever node, whatever proxy, whatever vpn, with a tor up your ass, it will give the same results.

I don't have arabic characters on my phone. I don't search for arabic shit. Neither do most people.

Send them 5 million pizzas.

One for each kid in Kevin Spacey's basement

I haven't seen a shill this incompetent in awhile

They really are pushing all kinds of this stuff upon us.

Spooky…

Arguing with all of the shills and pedos in this thread is tiring enough but if I have to argue against brainlets like yourself as well, then fine, have your damn slide thread.
I've reported it so it's up to mods to deal with it now.

Seems like the work of mr. Shekel

But when the mods wake up the first thing they'll do is gas you, jyuu-kun~

can we please get a sticky ? sliding posts are being created left and right.

Literally what?

he will leave now, this post was the equivalent of the shill giving up and saying "well I have to go to bed now", fucking kek.
ya, guess who they are gonna ban, I'll give you a hint its you

what the fuck are you talking about? pedos search for those things and jewgle's algorithm autopopulates it.

tech companies cannot get rid of pedophiles, and pedophiles find ways around attempts at that

i never said anything is fake news

I said before in this thread that if you are using a VPN, you have a high chance of pedos having used it too since pedos use VPNs smart pedos like use Tor, and so that will skew your search results.
If you see results like that without a VPN, then you are a sick fuck and YT knows it.

I just realised what the bypass spam pic is. It's to make the cianigger A.I change tactics isn't it? A operator comes in and posts the bypass to make it either shut off or pick one side to shill instead of both sides. Or maybe I am just retarded and there is a better explanation you can give me right now.

JPOST 2017, hosted by a Jewish Life channel….da fuq????

you are being retarded and need to lurk more

Hey buddy, whatcha watchin there in the background of that screen shot?

Wouldn't be these would it?

youtube.com/user/ShalomTVcom

youtube.com/watch?v=6_hQajdhf8g

THE SHILL IS LITERALLY FROM ISRAEL LOL!
>mfw I know how the search results actually work and they take into account your location

Yup, it's all just an innocent mistake like when they happily let sexualized kiddie videos with millions of views generate money via ad monetization. They totally didn't know about that, it flew under their radar, and gee golly shucks they didn't know about this either!

:^)

I think "Sweetie" is probably doing it pro-bono. If it's getting paid for this level of incompetence, this has got to be the scammiest kike to ever kike.

how do we get a sticky?

Let me guess, you're doing opposition research. Like we are. But we're the pedos for doing OpRes, but you're not a kike for doing OpRes?

Interesting night, indeed.

So what is the point of the bypass then? Spoonfeed me faggot.

Why does every thread on this board devolves into infighting?

good way to reach post/bump limit.

so basically you're illiterate

post your picture again

What the fuck in going on? First the Kikes astroturf the pedo stuff and then they allow it to all be found out recently after purging right wing channels and videos. I don't know who is Jewing who.jpeg.

You still don't understand how VPNs work, so sad. I'm done here goodnight.

they're trying to deplete your outrage fuel

good morning kike, have a nice rest of your day over there in tel aviv

Feinberg…fuck me

Because kikes.

You mean this one? Now tell me what the point of the bypass is.

I bid you ajieu

Hey, I may not know vpns work, but at least I know how screenshots work.

I've got too much loyalty as an unhired user.

Someone ran it through a VM with no account and got the same results. Maybe it varies based on nationality?

Lol nice job outing yourself JIDF. Didn't know you guys still posted here.

Is she in her 30's or 50's. I have 7 possibilities already up and waiting.

50's

Usually it's an attempt to influence a major policy change.

in her late 40's and found her via rehold

Jewtube wouldn't shoot itself in the foot and murder their own PR to influence a policy change. If they're forced to purge all their CP and CP videos then they'll lose out on a whole lot of shekels, too.

*CP and CP lite videos

This, theres filter for a reason. Weed out the shill thats paid to reply to himself and thread quality instantly improves.

Meanwhile they ban Disguised Toast. What a joke.

Saw she has already been done. Thanks though.

Susan D Wojcicki, not Anne Wojcicki

Susan D Wojcicki
232 Santa Margarita Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Age 49 (Born 1968)

SAGE AND REPORT FAKE NEWS SLIDE THREADS

Eat shit and die shill

Filtered :)

Anti-astroturfing bump

youtube.com/results?search_query=) (◕ε◕ монтажик новогодний

Fresh Russian find?

youtube.com/results?search_query=) p

Something a little more concrete, )p

There's also a search suggestion for )playlist, i'm scarred to click it…

I ain't clicking that shit

It's still habbening damnit!

This, it's obviously an intentional placement, think of all the (((american inventor))) threads we've had in regard to this.

youtube.com/results?search_query=bacha bazi dance

Bing too. Searching for legal things leads Bing to recommending illegal, degenerate things.

i've seen people replace a letter with a star before by g*d

No fucking joke, I just looked up "Pre age pussy" on bing and while I didn't get any cp, or at least none that I could tell was cp, I got a suggestion for "Pre baby pussy." I'm not putting the screen shot up but I actually go it, and it is a photo of a fucking naked baby.

Either these companies are so incompetent they have been unable to detect millions of hardcore cp images or they're doing this because they want to.

Congrats, you're on a list. Now you might as well search for actual pedo terms. not gonna list them here. lurk moar

That
made me physically ill

You are on watchlist now tard.

Found via the Bing method.

What did you search?

From halfchan bread
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/151060694

Don't go down this rabbit hole anons

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMCS1r_SbVs

Shotgun and assault rifle 10:00 to 11:00

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x82nZQXtzXk

Ok you're dismiss this because muh torpedo but
you're all fucking retarded
because you're ASKING for censorship of stuff that was fairly normal on imageboards until a few years ago. Once the censors are in place, they're not going to stop at CP. This will backfire at you. They will go after your content. You're literally copying leftist tactics which you've already successfully turned against them.

Part 2:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vLrXnXqwkjc

Can't post some of these too explicit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZxEzdPwjbs

What the hell is too explicit for Youtube?

So you used to get away with this on imageboards and you're salty that you don't any more, and getting madder because your little Youtube playground is being exposed?

Sorry for your loss, but there's no stopping this.

I'm salty because this is going to affect freedom in general.

Your right.

So many views on this one. People like to watch kids get dressed?

Ahhhhhbhhhhbbbbbhhhhhh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XkZhNkNQG8E

Ahhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wew. Thanks user. That calls for another video.

lol yeah that's the point. Get rekt, kike.

Got banned on 4chan for basically posting this
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=7iAFi42Uz8U

I discovered a "sharing" network of sick shit I translated the crap from russian. This is real

I could call you a faggot for fucking up your link but that's some good work so I'll embed it instead

Mine is creepier…

Can we just dig please? For once? Filter and report shills and actually have a good conversation? With each other? Please…

The jewtube shill has been gassed, user. We're free to dig and converse without him getting in the way. Until he comes back and then he'll be gassed again.

user you realize most of the faggot shills are on payroll right?

Don't care if there's 1 or 6 million. They're sucking zyklon now. Do your part to fuck up jewtube and jewgle for their pedo enabling.

Anyone been brave enough to hit enter and see what videos come up under "how to have s*x with your kids"?

Thanks user, but my point is that they don't get in the way if you ignore and report them.

Still there on my end. I do wonder if this particular one might be a self-fulfilling prophecy based on

Saved.

Well, looks like your side is calling for more regulations now too.
Good thing you found this in time, we thought you guys wanted free speech, but if everyone wants censorship and decency, well, we have no choice but to give you what you want. It's not our fault.

You thought very, very wrong. You've abused free speech to peddle your kikery so you don't get to have it anymore. The Third Reich wasn't a free speech zone. The Fourth Reich won't be either.

Bloody odd

Bump because this thread is probably what the yids are trying to slide

not getting my IP

Skynet wants to talk

spooky

Oh, what's this? Youtube Zeroes and other assorted wrongthink correction has been going on for a while, but now you sound the censorship alarms? Newsflash bub: You have a sickness, and that sickness certainly doesn't deserve higher priority that your people.

Ay lmao, anybody remember those webcam videos titled similar to camcorder or camera DCIM filenames with little kids dancing around on screen? I'm too spook to try to find them on my own.

Are those the videos where pizza gets shared in the comments? It'd be nice to scrot a few comments for evidence.

So who's responsible? Is it just a group trolling Google. It wouldn't be the 1st time.
I almost find this more confusing than the Elsagate thing if though who knows if there's a connection

I spooked skynet

Also a follow up, or are those types of videos the pizza being referred in the comments.

Stay safe guys don't get v&.

Um are they betting on the children in this picture from the cuckchan thread?

way back when I checked when it still worked it just came up with videos about the how to have s*x stuff happening.

REEEEEEE
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP FROM 350POST THREAD LAST NIGHT THEY BANNED ME

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK 4CHAN SHILL MODS

I have no fucking clue. I was drunk shitposting all night last night, woke up, and I was fucking banned. I didn't even post any links to youtube vids or click on any of the vids.

I literally posted screen shots of autosuggests, thats all I was banned for. Fucking bullshit.

How the fuck do I ban this jew from my screen in the lower right

Everything is OK in the world.

For what it's worth, I did this yesterday after seeing a random YouTube comment that said "type how to have in the search bar" and the first autocomplete was indeed "how to have s*x with your kids." If you comb through the volume of social media discussing it over the past 2 days you will find a lot of people corroborating this.

I would normally first reach to "Well, someone has made it viral and obviously this will drive the suggested searches"

But the problem with that is, people aren't virally searching for the whole banging kids bit after the "how do you". That bit is entirely organic to the pedos on kiketube.

how do I save this rare kosher lamp ?

See, this is why we need god-awful archaic and obnoxious board CSS - normalfags/journalists/CIAniggers would never find their way through it without having to out themselves.

Im not a webfag Im C, ASM guy

With that kind of syntax when you type? Unlikely…

?

Being a grammar NSDAP. Honestly I'm just trying to keep the thread alive by making small talk.

……Tay?

=PRAISE KEK=

fucking kill me

Your efforts where still valiant, even if albeit hasty in execution.

okay then.

bump

Oh shit, it's stuck on Kirkbride mode.

You're saying that searches for "petite women" should be allowed? What's wrong you little virgin, can't handle a BBW? Real men can handle voluptuous women, it's what's inside that counts, I bet you even complain about women who come with a premade family? I'm right aren't I?
Only sick pedos find thin women attractive, because it reminds them of little girls.
typical feminist logic and evidently being used here too

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!? THEY'RE ALREADY CENSORING SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON! THERE IS NO DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT! WE BRING THIS SHIT UP INTO THE LIGHT AND IT DISAPPEARS SOON AFTER! FUCKING LURK MORE REEEEEEEE!!!

this

Negotiating a price.

that a new one, hunt them all down

SAGE AND REPORT FAKE NEWS THREADS!

go back to sleep you miss the happening

Taking a look at the image, I saw the link to

>http:// vr. com/lifeua2015

To me vr.com looks like a social media platform, but I don't know. The interesting part is that it's a link to an account with the alias/name Oleg Egorov living in the Ukraine. The interesting part is his company, ЧАТ БОТЫ, translates to "chat bot". Maybe these videos are posted, by bots, to attract pedofiles and make a profit off of the views.

It's missing "kids have s*x in Uncle Larry's rape van"

purecoincidence.jpg

Why not six million?

We should report you, if anything.

Honestly in retrospect I shouldn't have drawn the box. It kinda makes the questiom rhetorical.

SHIT THE THREAD GOT DELETED

Now you know what's being slid sid.

Can someone summarize what’s been found out about this?

Nothing. Some Holla Forumstards got lewd suggestions in their YT search because they are sick pedos into incest and autocomplete depends on search/viewing history.
Shills caught on to this tried to suggest that YT suggests this to everybody, even though you can test it and see that it doesn't.
They then scream at and report anybody in this thread calling them out on their
FAKE NEWS!
Don't forget to sage and report friend!

Shlomo gas youself, its too late to damage control, overnight thousands seen it on voat reddit, Stefan made a video

What happened? These threads are too confusing to follow.

Thanks for the tip shill.

see

redditor noticed that youtube autocompleate "how to have" with s*x with you kids as first result and few similar, it grew there then spread to pizzagate on voat and here, Stefan mention it in video as vell as few youtubers/journals and it got shoahed . but then we start finding others combinations like "s*x in" , "naki" , "bas*x" which autocompleate to sex with kids with dad with mom with baby teatcher etc, whole night youtube was in shut it down mode and we find more and more. reddit did analysis for bot bombing and did not found evidence of it

what kind of evidence would you accept?
if you wanted to see it yourself you should have show up here 10-15 hours ago

Literally every normie who looks at my computer when I am on here can't focus long enough to read because of the shit formatting. Its almost like a cover.

ALSO Thank god they changed it to the lamp after I left my family. My dad saw the german soldier on the scythe before and was asking questions to make sure I'm not a nazi cuz he's hella moderate. He would've died with the (((lamp)))

wtf, why the hell does he have a bunch of children for his photographs??? what did we stumble on

Woah boys, there was a CIA Google shill in the thread before. I was one of the people argueing with it cuz im too autistic to block. Just removing retarded garbage like "sweety" and "because I am honest"

I didn't check, but is it two or three children? If so, then it could just be his kids. If not, then you can let your imagination wander (e.g. one of those studios where they take pics of kids & sell them for profit).

Using a VPN, Incognito, and other various methods this disgusting pedo shit pops up on (((Jewtube))) and shills like have been making the thread stink of sheckels.

Good point, I see one so ill forget look into it

Holy hot shills batman.

>(((I))) don't know what vr.com is, honestly :^)

Gross

VK is Russian faceberg controlled by Russian equivalent of CIA

Wait Im confused
tbh i dont even know how he got there from my pic can you explain for a retard
like what is vk. com/lifeua2015? and does it matter or nah

Here's an archive from last night's post

archive.fo/NODr2

Look at autosuggest results when you type in "nakid"

Wrong I get it on my personal computer, no vpn, no private/incognito, no tor, and with a long browser history.

I also got it on my phone earlier today, see No incognito, tor, or vpn either.

What do you guys know about Open VPN openvpn.net/

Nigger did you not read the "and various other methods" part. The fact that it works WITHOUT any browser history shows that its either a trend on youtube, or something more sinister. Either way its disgusting and pedos shouldn't be thriving anywhere. Day of the rope will come for them first imo

My bad, in my defense your comment read to me as "a bunch of ways to modify search results". VPNs change your results depending on the country and language, etc.

As an apology take my shitty image macro and a suggestion to broaden horizions away from just youtube and maybe target the google platform as a whole. If youtube's this fucked maybe it's systemic.

Watch this guys, we can probably catch google removing the suggestions, here's a scrot, timestamp in filename.

Not seeing it.

It was patched last night around 21:00-21:30 EST (9:15pm?)

see

Hell, it might have been at 9:40 looking at this

Did you try "nakid"

patched

It should be noted, just because they ban searching certain strings, it doesn't mean the videos that were associated with these strings have been removed yet.

VK is Russian Facebook. Unlike English speaking pedos who at least try to speak in code and hide themselves in comments, this user 10964201 found Ukranians who openly invite pedos on youtube to their Feceberd (VK) where they have kiddi stuff and looks like some kind of bidding is going on

Hahahahaha oh wow. They definitely want to keep this under raps. Pretty sure the entire subject is banned on 4chan right now. Some go and post a thread on 4chan? Here's an archive from last night:

archive.fo/NODr2

Lot's of useful pictures for redpilling.

4cuck thread
boards. 4chan. org/pol/thread/151216609

Shilling is already in full swing.

WEW LADS.

Looks like we've hit a fucking vein. The glow in the darks really dont like this shit

I dare someone to post the archive:

archive.fo/NODr2

Might nuke the thread

SHILLINGTON MCSHILLINGTON ON CUCKCHAN POL LUL

done

Hahahahaha. This blatant illuminati fuck shill. Dear fucking god.

Yeah, so blatant that he's said the exact words in other threads before dating back more than a month.

Hahaha what in the fuck are you seeing this shit?

That stupid ass mod ghosted me and all my fucking threads and banned me for CP LOL

Fucking shill kike motherfucker. I'm back on the thread again. I'm the "Come at me bro" poster.

Here's a archive of that thread with shillmod:

archive.fo/qwmUQ

Looks like the thread got pruned. I wonder fin 4cuck mod is monitoring this thread.

Thread is still up but they pruned all of my posts and banned me for CP. Again. I've been banned like 3 times. I'm still posting. All I have posted is screenshots of youtube auto suggest. Literally. That's fucking it.

4cuck op here, I'm still not banned from what I can tell, looking back at the threads I see a lot of what I quoted has been deleted.

Pretty sure that mod that pruned all of my posts is legit glow in the dark nigger status. I've seen that writing style on a few other threads and that motherfucker is straight up evil.

I think I quoted a lot of your missing posts in my most recent post calling out the mods and the clown copy paste shill.

Man, that shill just will not give up, I'm amazed he hasn't started crossposting in both threads.

I'm just going to keep bumping that thread with the deleted posts. The ICP fan can't remember to sage every post so I don't have to use much effort.

Allow me to bump this thread.

what the fuuck

That clownfuck is straight illuminati. Fuck that guy

bump

4cuck thread is dead, I've got the whole thing from beginning to end.

Here we go again boys

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/151285245

bump bump could use some assistance on redpilling cuckchan in new thread

What happenned to the thread?
Slid?

Slid hard. Somehow the thread actually got archived.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/151216609

I want to watch that fucking clownposter burn. I've pretty much ran through all the IPs for now on my phone they wont let me post anymore threads but I can still respond.

I was thinking of making thread along the lines of:

"ATTENTION!!11!!1 HABBENING 900001 ALERT

MODS ARE CENSORING ANYTHING RELATED TO CURRENT SCANDAL REGARDING JEWGLE/PEDOTUBE. PLEASE POST FOR AWARENESS!

We have verified that 4chan currently employs obvious shills as moderation who dub any of this research not allowable. This said moderator also boasts about how great it is to rape children.

RELATED MATERIAL:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bGfajLsLP8I
>youtube.com/watch?v=lpfpfNgn7nw

Get this shit out in the open boys. This should be top of catalog with multiple instances. Don't let the shillmods slide."

and OP pic as one of the autosuggests. Mods just deleted another thread on this subject as well.

We've hit their central nervous system they really dont want this getting publicity because they know the weaponized autism of the chans.

Bump

bump, "tweens" is still unchanged from yesterday.

proofs of course

"boys tou"

bump,
"boys maste"

bump again
"girls master"

"boys p"

Can anyone confirm if “the royal order of jesters” have mod status on Holla Forums?

I recently caught wind of them openly deleting posts and banning people, thanks in advance.

As far as I'm concerned he's just a clownposter. I'll look into it when I get some free time.

I found a Voat page talking about an user posting on 4chan claiming to be US senate. He mentions "the royal order of jesters".

link:
archive.is/8hVfe

Here's a document from the Indiana Board of Tax Review concerning the Jesters.

From what I read in the document the Jesters tried to get some tax exemption and it was denied

in.gov/ibtr/files/International_Royal_Order_of_Jesters_49-600-08-2-8-00010_et_al.pdf

archive.is/3hGNu

the Royal Order of Jesters have a building in Adams Morgan, under Billiken property management. Last I heard, things go on there.

Pamela Harriman

Steven Jacobs

Keep digging on Racine.

GET DIGGING

Royal order of Jesters symbols

This one is very telling..

The Royal Order of Jesters allegedly run a massive blackmail ring, and have been investigated by the FBI for "sex tourism".

See:

freemasonrywatch.org/abc.news.confirms.fbi.investigating.shriners.royal.order.of.jesters.for.child.sex.tourism.html

archive.is/mCCjH

I was investigating this shit once and I ran into endless amounts of creepy videos featuring prepubescent girls doing gymnastic exercises in tight clothing. There were pedos encouraging them in the comments to upload more suggestive ones among other stuff. One particular account stood out, it was styled as the one of a little girl, russian and filled with these types of videos but the description of the channel featured a Bitcoin address. Totally not suspicious.

this is the shit that 12 year olds search for

How about this?
"diaper ch"

"boys maste" has been updated.

"girls master"has also been updated. "boys p" is still unpatched though.

Meanwhile /hebe/ still exists here with impunity and /loli/.

"boys p" still upatched.

Here's an update on "The Royal Order of Jesters"

They've got a headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Adress is public, of course.
5725 Liberty Crossing Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46254

What do you suggest we do? It's not like the administration will even do anything. Look at /zoo/. Honestly what should we do though?

I personally think loli, shota, hebe, etc are just gatways to full blown degeneracy.

still dumping

The little idol in these images is called a "Billiken" It's an old good luck charm.

To become a Jester, you have to kiss it's ass. Rubbing it's belly also gives you good luck.

and now they have a team of thousands of "clean up agents" censoring content all over the place.

jewgle and jewtube. fuck 'em.

"boys p" still isn't cleaned up fully.

jewtube bump