What is Post-Revolutionary Ukraine?

Help me understand post-revolutionary Ukraine. From what I know, CIA orchestrated 'color revolution' style popular uprising led to Ukraine Crisis. Neo-Nazi, Far-Right, groups proved to be most effective during the revolution and from this came Azov Battalion and Right Sector. Azov Battalion is an organized fighting force and since the successful revolution has been integrated as an autonomous unit of the Ukrainian National Guard in the current war against Russian-backed separatists. Right Sector continues to be a loose but government authorized militia engaged in the war as well. Members of both groups openly display Third Reich iconography and espouse Neo-Nazi rhetoric. However, the reformed Ukrainian state is also a close US ally, a military partner of Washington, and helmed by a Jewish prime minister. What is going on here?

How autonomous is Azov?
How organic was the creation of both groups?

I hope that Azov and Right Sector represent new methods of resistance to global Zionist aggression in that they are revolutionary armed groups that co-exist with the ZOG state as a legal check to their power. I hope this is true, and that in the coming years, these groups may be able to begin a second revolution from within and make Ukraine into a modern nationalist state.

On the other hand, this could be a thin illusory facade, a blow-off valve to let off excess Ukrainian nationalist energy, to provide the sensation of true revolution and power while the CIA and ZOG collaborate behind the scenes.

Help me parse this out. What is Post-Revolutionary Ukraine.

I know the legends of Khazar and the reality of certain Ukrainians ethnically. I am look for info on the political situation today and in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

obozrevatel.com/politics/71935-filatov-otkazal-v-finansirovanii-vonyuchemu-natsistu.htm
inclibuql666c5c4.onion.link/?document=view&id=1214
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian media and RIDF paint these factions as evidence of the righteousness of the separatists struggle against the heinous villainy of Fascist CIA fiefdom. Are they wrong? How wrong are they?

Although not quite fully equipped, Azov has benefited from an influx of EU and American defense dollars and has a lot of new gear as well as a handful of armored vehicles. Were they provided by the Ukrainian state or looted during the revolution and held as an assurance of future power?

Every single member of Azov Battalion is Jewish or part Jewish.

citation?

A freaking metal music video for an Azov children's camp

They aren't part of the government, most of their fancy toys came from they guy who writes their check. They don't really fight either, when it comes to the militia sort Right Sector, Donbas, Dnipr and Aidar fought hard, the latter two got BTFO'd hard enough they really aren't a thing anymore.

There's a fucking mega mall every mile in kiev that puts american one's to shame. Filled with top of the line designers and amusements, this after the currency dropped 3x relative to USD once the civil war started

I literally shit you not

t. Soviet hohol escapee in merrica

Yes

Fuck off kike

Neocons and shillary mostly
based on what nationality, history or people?
Stepan Bandera, a fuckup who managed to be at war with Third Reich, Poland and Soviet union at the same time?
Pic related, WWII according to ukraine national TV broadcast called "charms of history", can you tell the discrepancies?

A shithouse with main export of prostitution (western ukraine) and trophy wives (eastern)
(((Polish))) government got orders from (((USA))) to support them, I'd hope in an attempt to make ukrops feel overconfident and start shit with Russia which will end them permanently.
ZOG-controlled joke or a battleground for a proxywar

Absolute bullshit. There was tension all the way back duing 1991.
Pretty well.
It started out as a band of nationalists and grew very large and Azov has it's own political wing. Think of Azov as Ukraine's Freikorps or Hezbollah.
Support National Corps then.
Slavic governments are always pretty kosher. Look at Serbia's fag PM. Azov and RS have always protested the kosher government. Anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't been paying attention.
Pretty much the same, but without giving gibs to Russia.
This thread is going to be a shitpit within 12 minutes.

And 2nd pic isn't Azov. What do you think about pic related funding Donbas seperatists?

Because historically illiterate burgers thing (((based))) ukraine is a real country
Protip, check the etymology of the word "ukraine" (^:
borderlands, land at the end
Then check who controlled the territory of Ukraine before the collapse of soviet union.

butthurt lmao

The seperatists are all extremely patriotic of the Soviet era and are anti-Fascists. They are mostly paid off by (((oligarchs))) in the Kremlin. Don't even bother with them because they want to implement a Russian Kurdistan. The DPR has already lost so much land.

Azov can be likened to the Freikorps, the proto-SA mercenary groups who were funded and armed by the Weimar Republic to put down a communist uprising. They are exploiting the situation to gain power for themselves.

For instance, a former Azov member is now chief of police for the Kiev region. That's huge.

well I don't. So what are the legends?

shills will spam the same rehashed false flag pictures trying to make you believe azov is jewish when all ties were cut in 2014 when (((they))) realized they were dealing with real deal natsocs.

obozrevatel.com/politics/71935-filatov-otkazal-v-finansirovanii-vonyuchemu-natsistu.htm

they have no proof or quotes proving azov is kike'd besides kolomoyskyi being forced to provide them basic supplies because they were stationed in his section before he lost his government position for corruption. just wait theyll spam the same 3 pictures over and over with no other proof.

dont mind me. just checking hitler dubs since that qt caught my eye.
these too while i'm at it praise kek

tl;dr Khazaria was a turkic empire one thousand years ago in the area of modern Ukraine that adopted Judaism as the state religion, which was quite radical at the time. Some say the people we know as "jews" today are not the historic hebrew peoples of the levant but descendants of the khazars. if you subscribe to this theory, the entire zionist narrative collapses and the hebrews have been themselves have been the greatest victims of the khazars. also, this history fuels conspiracy theories that Khazaria never fell and Ukraine today is a jewish rump state. the whole khazaz-jewish narrative is contentious and requires thorough research.

Kind of off the mark there, it was only "part" of the Ukraine, it was mostly Turkic nomads that terrorized the European peoples.

Which was done by Alexander Solzhenitsyn.

Here is a full link
inclibuql666c5c4.onion.link/?document=view&id=1214

The whole book is not officially published in English.

just for you.

Short summary of the events in Ukraine:

Azov and Right Sector are not as important as you might think. Azov are Nazi-like LARPers created by oligarchs and Right Sector are loosely-organized nationalists which are not numerous nor particularly powerful.

Real nationalism is persecuted in Ukraine and Azov and alike "volunteer battalions" are used to calm public opinion an show that the government is "patriotic" because nationalist ideas are strong among common Ukrainians.

NOOOOOO, THERE IS NO JEW ORIGIN OF KHAZARIA,
KHAZAR THEORY IS BULLSHIT, MADE UP BY A JEW,
GENETIC TESTING DISPROVES KHAZAR THEORY

yeah
jews dont look like ukranians, and we have evidence of jews jewing loooong before khazaria was a thing
like that egyptian depiction of a jew jewing

to continue, its a typical jewish trick for a jew to claim he is something that he is not, especially when they claim to be white

Ukraine is just another failed, robbed country trying to suck western cock. That's how you end up when you are dealing with EU and US.

The emblem is called a wolfsangel which is a German heraldic symbol that predates the SS by centuries, and represents a kind of wolf-trap perhaps kind of like a German Gadsden Flag of sorts. Azov is probably just using it as a substitute-swastika though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

azov would never be tolerated if ukraine was in russias sphere of influence. the symbology alone is a big no-no.

You westerners just don't get what fight for independence means. Independence is a populist project, you use everything and anything to achieve victory. Ofcourse Ukraine will align with USA and NATO, EU, just like Poland, Hungary and every other sane Eastern European country. Russia is imperialist and pro-zionist as much as USA, and this is not some game, its a fight for survival for whose who're stuck in this game.

every time

>implying (((they))) don't fund and give assistance to both sides

u wot m8

one poor excuse of a country

tl;dr:

sad story

with the state of your economy id say youre right.

Those commies got rekt themselves, retard.
>falling for the (((homorossiya))) trick

I highly doubt the two squads linked are communist by any stretch
Also Rusich left by their own choice. Didn't get rekt, Aidar on the other hand…not pretty