What did they mean by this

What did they mean by this

STOP BULLYING THE SWITCH
What the fuck is this labo shit though? Nintendon't.

$80 cardboard

They drew wojak as a wacky excitable openmouthed numale to mock the reality that even though the product is intended for children its actual audience will be goofy manchildren willing to buy cardboard with nintendo's name slapped on it.

The meant that you will buy anything Nintendo produces because it has a logo on it.

At first I found soyboys buying this shit hilarious, but now it just makes me depressed that I'm not a clever enough conman to vacuum shekels out of gullible retards' pockets.

And the problem is?

but it comes with a game as well!

Nintendo triggers autist hard.

Who said there was a problem?

Holla Forumsirgins think Nintendo is a threat to their 'gamer culture', they don't want toys associated with weeb games, nostalgia-bait indies and Immersive™ experiences.

I guess the fact that this thread is even a thing? Who gives a fuck that others spend money on stuff they may enjoy?

Because it's a threat to my identity as a gamer.

Have I been posting wrong all these years?

Smhtbhfam
Also, is it just me, or is Holla Forums turning to just Holla Forums

I don't think they do, this cardboard might be the thing that makes them snap.

It's just some wave of shitpost threads, something else will come along and then you'll probably start thinking Holla Forums is becoming whatever the fuck spergs happened to have latched onto at that particular moment.

You get instabanned for criticizing Nintendo

But Holla Forums is nothing but waves shitpost threads

That's Mark's doing because he's a hypocrite jew faggot that claims to hate console wars but then goes and does that shit. Everyone else can easily handle niptendo being shit on for handing out recycled pizza boxes disguised as a toy.

That was sorta my point

Why is it only Nintendo? Why is it the autism/fluoride gaming system? I don't get why people flock to these garbage consoles and games like giddy school girls. The shit is arcade/phone tier gaming. I just can't grasp why the fuck this is even a thing

Nintendo is like Apple, it attracts a certain fanbase.

Apple is very general though. Do you mean mac fags who obsess over the OS? I don't even see those people as an archetype

It's the MLP effect.

I can at least understand the appeal of MLP. There's something tangible to grasp onto. But nobody gives a shit about Nintendo characters do they? There's not really any lore, there'e nothing there. The consoles suck. Any normal person gets bored with that shit after a couple weeks

Childhood. They grew up with a SNES or Nintendo 64 and a Gameboy. Those consoles got them into gaming and the nerd subculture as a whole. Then consider they are manchildren good goy consumers, so will eat up anything Nintendo put out like good little goyim.

What the fuck did you just say?

there's a reason why the wii was worth an average of $20 a year after release despite costing $300 originally

There is a little bit for some of them, they just don't make worthwhile games for those characters or their series anymore with the exception being Legend of Zelda because autists are really attracted to that one for some reason.
RIP Star Fox, Metroid, and F-Zero

It means that Mark is an easily triggered jewish cuckold and that the fact that we have seriously the single most autistic rogue's gallery of moderaters on the planet (Mark, Zionistfy, the empty vacancy known as Holla Forums's mod, the /a/ sperg, et al) is the reason Holla Forums will never grow beyond its extremely limited niche that it is now and why we utterly fail at attracting enough users to have there be a reason for more than the top five boards to even exist at all.

It's not hard. This kind of scam is only possible if you have fanboys that will lapp up any shit you offer them but grifting isn't difficult if you have a smooth tongue, a suit and relatively decent looks (not chad tier, just slightly above average). One of the best scams is selling "beauty products" (moisturizer and skin cream in general) that are just nice smelling mushes that you made at home for what seems like a really reasonable price when it is actually a massive upscale on the price of the base ingredients, if it smells good and has decent packaging you'll sell a lot but you have to go door to door and sweet talk lonely women. When you really think about it you aren't even scamming them either, the shit that they would buy from a store has more harmful chemicals in it than your pleasant smelling goop will and is just as ineffective. Soap is great for this too, it's really cheap and easy to make high quality soap and you can sell this at a higher price than store bought soap. I don't even class the homemade soap as a scam because it is without a doubt better than store bought soap and I use it myself. You have to have a smooth tongue and be willing to go door to door and give free product away but eventually you'll get a devoted customer base of lonely women that buy your product to talk to you and you'll get to bang a few of them if you want. Eventually you'll be putting in enough effort that you pretty much have a full time job but at least it's more honest than getting old women to mail their pension money to you, you decide your own hours and most importantly you don't have to grind away as a wageslave or become a hopeless neet. I've never had any trouble with the police but I'm pretty sure it's illegal so try to avoid women with husbands and be as friendly as you can whenever you interact with them, you don't want to go to prison for what is basically honest work.

So basically
WHELP

You can compensate for a lack of one with a lot of the other. If you are really attractive you probably don't need to be a silver tongued devil and if you are a silver tongued devil you can most likely get away with being ugly. The most important thin is making sure that your soap and goop smell good and have a nice texture and don't contain any toxic ingredients or you will definitely be having trouble with the police.

If you want to make money fast go with the soap too, you can sell it at a much higher price and it's so easy to make. Buy a few exotic moulds and they'll love it. Honestly I'm not even sure if this is actually illegal and if it is you'll only get a slap on the wrist if your product is of decent quality. I'm fairly certain that this is what the legit beauty product producers do too so you can save some money and avoid the majority of the chemical shit they put into it by using your own soap.

The difference is that your prodict doesn't have goyim foreskins in it

The cream is just perfumed mush and I'll freely admit it is a scam. The soap would probably be classed as a scam if I ever had any legal issues but it is legit and better than the stuff you buy from stores imo.

I can at least understand the appeal of MLP. There's something tangible to grasp onto. But nobody gives a shit about Star Wars™ characters do they? There's really not any lore, there'e nothing there. The prequels suck. Any normal person gets bored with that shit after a couple of weeks.

Are you young and do you have a dog? If yes you can beg (don't worry you don't have to directly interact with anybody). It's way too humiliating for me personally but I had a friend who made what was basically a living wage doing this everyday through his teens. Put on some shitty clothes and try to make your dog look unclean and then just sit on a blanket with a cup and wait for the change to roll in. You really need to be young or cute for this to work well but if you do it right you can make a decent amount of money.

That's really the only scam I can think of that doesn't require at least a little charisma. Try to make yourself look as pathetic as possible and don't directly ask for change but always thank them in a sad but pleased manner when they deliver. Keep going to the same spot and you'll eventually have a few people that always throw some change your way. The dog is essential for this btw, if you don't have one then don't bother. Really you'd be better off wageslaving than facing the humiliation of begging tbh. If you do it travel to a different city so you don't have any embarrassing encounters with people you know.

you're really comparing bing bing wahooo to meme wars?

Everyone else is just THAT bad. How long has the Xbone been out? Four years? I can't name one game.